酒店常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

附件

酒店常用英语词汇、语句介绍

一、酒店服务、时尚英语

Reserving a Room预订酒店房间(电话) (H=Hotel, G=Guest)

H: George's Hotel.

这儿是乔治酒店。

G: I'd like to reserve a room.

我想预订一间房间。

H: When for Sir?

先生,什么时候要用?

G: This weekend.

这周末。

H: Thank you. Just a moment, please.

谢谢。请等一会儿。

H: Front desk, sir.

(总台接待员)先生,这儿是总台。

G: I want a single room with bath next Saturday.

我下星期六要一间有浴室的单人房。

H: Hold on, please.

请等一下。

(A few seconds later) (几秒钟以后)

H: We'll have it ready for you, sir.

先生,我们会为您准备好房间。

G: Fine.

好!

H: May I have your name and phone number, sir?

先生,请问贵姓和电话号码?

G: Yes, my name is XinHua Zhou, and the number is 116079.

我名叫周新华,电话号码是116079。

Inquiring about the Hotel Charges 询问酒店费用(电话) H: (Operator) George's Hotel. Can be of any assistance?

(接线生)乔治酒店。请问有什么贵干?

G: Yes, I'd like to find out about the room charges.

我想了解住房费用。

H: Just a moment, sir. I'll put you onto reservations.

先生,请等一会儿。我替您接订房部。

H: (Reservation Clerk) Reservations. Can I help you?

(订房部员工)订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?

G: Yes, could you tell me the rates for your rooms?

您可以告诉我,你们房间的收费率吗?

H: Yes. It's 350 to 550 dollars for a single, 550 to 750 for a dou-ble for a twin.

可以。单人房收费350~550元,双人房收费550~750元。

G: I see. I am visiting your city in April. How soon should I make

a reservation.

我明白了。我打算在4月份往贵市。我应提早多少时候订房呢?

H: Well, the sooner, the better. If you've made your schedule, why don't you book the room now?

那么,越早越好。如果您已拟定您的旅游计划,您何不现在订房?

Making a Hotel Reservation订房(电话)

G: Hello.

喂!

H: (Operator) Green's Hotel. Can I help you, sir?

(接线生)费尔蒙酒店。先生,请问有何贵干?

G: Yes, I'd like to make a reservation.

我想订房。

H: Thank you, I'll connect you with our reservation clerk.

谢谢。我替您接我们订房部职员。

G: Thank you.

谢谢您。

H:(Reservation Clerk) Hello, reservation office. Can I help you?

(订房部员工)订房部,请问有什么可以效劳?

G: Yes, I'd like to reserve a double room with bath for November twenty-first and twenty-sixth.

我想预订一间有浴室的双人房,供11月21日和26日住宿。

H: Just a moment, sir. I'll check and see…yes, that can be arranged. Your name, please?

先生,请等一下,我要查查看……是的,可以安排那样的房间。请问贵姓?

G: Yes, my name is Wang Lin.

我名叫王林。

H: Thank you very much, Mr. Wang.

谢谢您,王先生。

Confirming a Hotel Reservation证实已订房间(电话)

H: (Operator): Greatwall Hotel.

(接线生)长城酒店。

G: Reservations, please.

请接订房部。

H: Thank you. Just a minute, sir.

谢谢。先生,请等一下。

H: (Reservation Clerk): Reservations. Can I help you?

(订房部员工)这里是订房部。请问有什么事可以效劳?

G: Yes, I'd like to confirm my reservation. This is Wang Lin from Hong Kong. I've reserved a double room for January second.

我想确定我的订房结果。我是从香港来的王林。我已经预订一间供1月2日入住的双

人房。

H: Yes, Mr. Wang. We have your reservation from Hong Kong.

We'll be expecting you on January second. Thank you.

何先生,我们已接到您从香港打来的订房电话。我们期待您1月2日光临。多谢惠顾。

Changing A Hotel Reservation改变订房日期(电话) H: GreatWall Hotel. Can I help you?

长城酒店。我能帮您吗?

G: Yes, I'd like to cancel my reservation and make a new reservation. My name is Wang Lin and I have made a reservation for January tenth, but is it possible to change it to the twelfth? With the heavy snow up here, my car has broken down.

我想取消我原来的预订,并作新的预订。我名叫王林,我订了1月10日的房间,但有

没有可能把日期改到12号?由于这里下雪,我的汽车损坏了。

H: Yes, just a minute while I check our record, Mr.Wang. Yes, it is possible to change it to the twelfth. Thank you, Mr. Wang.

相关文档
最新文档