关于指路问路的英语口语对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
关于指路问路的英语口语对话
关于指路问路的英语口语对话
p1: excuse me. do you know the way to the grand theater?
劳驾,请问去大剧院怎么走?
p2: yes, but there is a long way to go.
好的,但是有好长一段路要走。
p1: are there any buses to the grand theater?
有去大剧院的公交车吗?
p2: yes, cross the road here and there is a bus stop just around the bend. you can take a 12, 30 or 118. they all go to the grand theater.
有,穿过这条马路拐弯处有一个公交车站,你能够乘坐12路,30路或118路,它们都去大剧院。
p1: thank you very much.
多谢。
p2: you are welcome.
不客气。
关于指路问路的英语口语对话
Which Way to Go?
走哪条路?
Ryan: Excuse me please, do you know how to reach St. Peter's Church?
莱安:打扰一下,你知道怎么去圣彼得大教堂吗?
Duke: Oh sure! It's actually a bit far from here.
You'll have to get a taxi and go to Ken Street.
德克:知道。
离这有点远,你得叫上一辆出租车到肯恩大街。
Ryan: So, it is on Ken Street, right?
莱恩:那它在邓恩大街是吗?
Duke: Yes. Go down to the King's corner, and there
you'll see the signboard to the cathedral.
德克:是的,沿着大街一直走,到国王角落,那里你会看到一个指向教堂的标志。
Ryan: Yeah, got it. Thank you.
莱恩:好的,知道了,谢谢!
Duke: Just tell the taxi that you need to get down to the King's corner, Okay?
德克:直接告诉出租车司机说你要到国王角落。
Ryan: Okay. Thank you very much.
莱恩:恩,谢谢!
Duke: Don't mention it!
德克:不客气!
关于指路问路的英语口语对话
Where's the Photocopy Shop?
复印店在哪?
Emily: Hello, I need to photocopy some forms, can you
tell me where I can do that?
艾米丽:嗨,我想复印几张表格,你能告诉我复印店在哪吗?
Ann:Hmm… Yes, there's a photocopy shop at Sam's Plaza. Just walk left from the intersection. It is only three
minutes away.
安:山姆广场那边有个复印店,从十字路口向左走,就三分钟的
路程。
Emily: Thank you so much.
艾米丽:谢谢!
Ann: You're welcome. Have a good day!
安:不客气,祝你好运!
Emily: Same to you...Oh, can I find a good restaurant
up there?
艾米丽:还有一件事,那里的路上有好的饭店吗?
Ann: No. For a restaurant you will have to walk
straight. You will see the Foodmart on the other side of the street.
安:没有,饭店的话你还得向前走,大街另一边有一个FOODMART。
Emily: Thanks again!
艾米丽:再次感谢!
Ann: My pleasure!
安:不客气!。