参观工厂的英语对话
商务英语带客户参观工厂
商务英语带客户参观工厂商务活动中,常常要带客户参观工厂,下面就出一些常用的英语,供大家参考。
1)A: Would you like to go through our factory some time?B: That‘s a good idea.A: I can set up a tour next week.B: Just let me know which day.A:什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧?B:好啊。
A:我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。
B:决定好哪一天就告诉我。
2)A: thank for ing today.B: I‘ll wanted to see your factory for a long time.A: we can start any time you‘re ready.B: I‘m all set.A:谢谢您今天的莅临。
B:好久就想来看看你们的工厂了。
A:只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。
B:我都准备好了。
3)A: The tour should last about an hour and a half .B: I‘m really looking forward to this.A: We can start over here.B: I‘ll just follow you.A:这次参观大概需要一个半小时。
B:我期待这次参观已久了。
A:我们可以从这里开始。
B:我跟着你就是。
4)A: Please stop me if you have any question.B: I well.A: Duck your head as you go through the door there. B: Thank you.A:有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。
B:好的A:经过那儿的门时,请将头放低。
B:谢谢。
5)A: You‘ll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. B: This one seems a little small for me.A: Here, try this one.B: That‘s better.A:参观时必需戴上这平安帽。
VISITFACTORYENGLISH外国客户参观工厂的英语会话
V I S I T F A C T O R Y E N G L I S H外国客户参观工厂的英语会话Revised by BLUE on the afternoon of December 12,2020.VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH/参观工厂/转Key Sentences (重点句子)256.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
257. I've been?looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
258. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
259.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
260.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
261. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
262.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
263.We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
264.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
265.The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
266. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
外贸客户参观工厂常用英语
外贸客户参观工厂常用英语当外贸客户参观工厂时,以下是一些常用的英语表达:1. Introduction and Greetings:- Welcome to our factory!- It's a pleasure to have you here.- Thank you for visiting our factory today.- We are excited to show you around.2. Factory Overview:- This is our production facility.- Here, we manufacture [product].- Our factory is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery.- We have a team of skilled workers who ensurehigh-quality production.3. Safety Instructions:- Before we begin, please put on your safety goggles and hard hats.- For your safety, please stay with the group atall times.- Please be cautious and watch your step as we move through the factory.4. Production Process Explanation:- Let me explain our production process.- First, we receive raw materials from oursuppliers.- Then, the materials go through various stages of production, such as cutting, shaping, and assembling.- Finally, the finished products are packaged and prepared for shipment.5. Quality Control:- Quality control is an essential part of our production process.- We have a dedicated team that ensures every product meets our high standards.- We conduct regular inspections and tests to maintain quality.6. Machinery and Equipment:- Here, you can see our cutting-edge machinery in action.- This machine is used for [specific process].- Our equipment is designed to increase efficiency and accuracy.7. Environmental Sustainability:- We are committed to environmental sustainability. - We have implemented eco-friendly practices in our factory.- Our waste management system ensures proper disposal and recycling.8. Questions and Answers:- If you have any questions, feel free to ask.- I'm here to answer any queries you may have.- Is there anything specific you would like to know?9. Conclusion:- Thank you for taking the time to visit ourfactory.- We hope you found the tour informative and interesting.- If you have any further inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact us.- We look forward to doing business with you.以上是一些外贸客户参观工厂时常用的英语表达,可以根据实际情况进行适当调整和补充。
VISITFACTORYENGLISH外国客户参观工厂的英语会话
VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH/参观工厂/转Key Sentences (重点句子)256.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
257. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
258. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
259.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
260.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
261. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
262.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
263.We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
264.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
265.The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased. 工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
266. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
267.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
业务员带客户参观工厂常用口语和情景对话
业务员带客户参观工厂常用口语和情景对话下面是整理的业务员带客户参观工厂常用口语和情景对话,以供大家学习参考。
Basic Expressions1. We look forward to our tour of your plant.我们盼着参观你们工厂。
2. If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。
3. We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。
4. We’re interested in learning about your food-making and pack-aging process.我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。
5. It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant.谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。
6. You will surely know the products better after the visit.参观工厂参观后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。
7. Let me give you this list of departments first.我先给你这份各个部门的清单。
8. Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。
9. Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。
英语参观工厂对话范文
英语参观工厂对话范文以下是一段参观工厂的英语对话范文:Visitor (V): Good morning, I'm very pleased to have the opportunity to visit your factory. My name is John Smith, and I'm from ABC Company.Factory Representative (FR): Good morning, Mr. Smith. I'm glad to welcome you to our factory. My name is Lisa Johnson, and I'll be your guide today.V: Thank you, Lisa. I'm looking forward to seeing your production process. Could you tell me a bit about what your factory specializes in?FR: Absolutely, Mr. Smith. We are a manufacturer of precision machining components for the automotive industry. We pride ourselves on our high-quality products and efficient production lines.V: That sounds impressive. Could we start with a visit to your production line?FR: Of course, follow me. (Leads the visitor to the production line) Here you can see our machines in action. Our skilled workers operate them to produce precision parts.V: It's quite fascinating to see how everything works together. What kind of quality control measures do you have in place?FR: We have a strict quality control system. Each component is inspected at multiple stages of production to ensure it meets our high standards. We also use advanced testing equipment to verify the qualityof our products.V: That's reassuring to hear. How do you ensure the safety of your workers?FR: Safety is our top priority. We provide regular safety training to our workers and conduct safety inspections regularly. We also have strict safety protocols that must be followed at all times.V: That's excellent. I'm also interested in your environmental practices. How do you ensure your factory operations are sustainable?FR: We take environmental sustainability very seriously. We use energy-efficient equipment and recycle waste materials. We also strive to reduce our carbon emissions by optimizing our production processes.V: That's commendable. I'm very impressed with what I've seen today. Thank you for showing me around.FR: You're welcome, Mr. Smith. I hope your visit has been beneficial. If you have any further questions or need more information, please don't hesitate to ask.V: Thank you, Lisa. I'll certainly be in touch. It's been a pleasure visiting your factory.FR: Thank you for visiting, Mr. Smith. We look forward to working with you in the future. Goodbye.V: Goodbye, Lisa. Have a great day.这段对话涵盖了参观工厂时可能涉及的一些重要话题,如工厂的专业领域、生产流程、质量控制、工人安全以及环境可持续性。
VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH 外国客户参观工厂的英语会话
精心整理VISITFACTORYENGLISH/参观工厂/转KeySentences(重点句子)256.Welcometoourfactory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
257.I'vebeen lookingforwardtovisitingyourfactory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
260.Thenwecouldlookattheproductionline.然后我们再去看看生产线。
261.Thesedrawingsonthewallareprocesssheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
262.Theydescribehoweachprocessgoesontothenext. 表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
263.Wearerunningontwoshifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
264.Almosteveryprocessiscomputerized.265.Theefficiencyisgreatlyraised所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
267.Webelievethatthequalityisthesoulofanenterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
268.Therefore,wealways put quality as the first consideration. 因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
269.Qualityisevenmoreimportantthanquantity.质量比数量更为重要。
我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
271.Dowehavetowearthehelmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?273.Whatkindofqualitycontroldoyouhave?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?274.Allproductshavetopassstrictinspectionbeforetheygoout.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
参观工厂 英语
1.Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
2. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
3. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
4.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
5.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
6. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
7.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
8.Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
10. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
11. I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。
12.What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?13.All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
14.The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。
客户参观工厂英语对话大全
Basic Expressions1、We look forward to our tour of your plant.我们盼着参观你们工厂。
2、If it is not too much trouble, we would like to talk to some of the technicians.如果不是太麻烦的话,我们想与一些技术员谈一谈。
3、We learned a lot about your facilities and the process of wine making.关于你们的酿酒设备和酿酒过程,我们了解了不少情况。
4、We’re interested in learning about your food-making and pack- aging process.我们想向你们学习食品加工和包装过程。
5、It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the plant.谢谢你陪同我参观工厂。
6、You will surely know the products better after the visit.参观工厂参观后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。
7、Let me give you this list of departments first.我先给你这份各个部门的清单。
8、. Next to each department is its location and the name of the manager.在每个部门的旁边都标有其具体位置和经理的姓名。
9、Please let us know when you will be free so that we can arrange the tour for you.请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。
10、Does the plant work with everything from the raw material to the finished product?从原料到成品都是工厂自己生产吗?ConversationsDialogue 1A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory. A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.-- 如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。
介绍工厂的英语对话
介绍工厂的英语对话外贸员接待国外客户参观工厂时,会用英语从哪几个方面介绍它们的工厂呢?下面是店铺给大家整理了介绍工厂英文口语对话,供大家参阅!介绍工厂的英语对话1A:Welcome to our factory.A:欢迎参观我们的工厂。
B:This is an impressive factory.B:真是一家有气派的厂子。
A:It's very kind of you to say so. Let me show you the workshop first.A:谢谢您的夸奖。
先让我带你去车间看看。
B:Oh, thank you.B:谢谢。
A:I'm afraid you'll have to wear overalls. It's a hygiene requirement. This way, please.A:请穿上工作服,这是卫生方面的要求。
请这边走。
介绍工厂的英语对话2A:Good moming! Mr.White.Welcome to the factory site of Rainbow Silk Textile Co., Ltd.My name is Xu Lei.早上好!怀特先生。
欢迎您来到彩虹丝绸纺织品有限责任公司的厂区。
我是徐磊。
B:Good morning!Mr.Xu.早上好!徐先生。
A:I understand this is your first visit to our factory,so I'll be showing you around. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during the tour.I'II be pleased to answer your questions.据我所知,这是您第一次参观我厂,我将带您四处看看,参观期间请随时提问,我乐意为您解答。
VISITFACTORYENGLISH外国客户参观工厂的英语会话
VISIT FACTORY ENGLISH/参观工厂/转Key Sentences (重点句子)256.Wele to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
257. I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
258. You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
259.Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
260.Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
261. These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
262.They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
263.We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。
264.Almost every process is puterized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。
265.The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。
266. All products have to go through five checks in the whole process. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
267.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
带客户参观工厂英语对话阅读
带客户参观工厂英语对话阅读带客户参观工厂英语对话篇一1A: Would you like to go through our factory some timeB: Thats a good idea.A: I can set up a tour ne_t week.B: Just let me know which day.A:什么时候来看看我们的工厂吧B:好啊。
A:我可以安排在下个礼拜参观。
B:决定好哪一天就告诉我。
2A: thank for ing today.B: Ill wanted to see your factory for a long time.A: we can start any time youre ready.B: Im all set.A:谢谢您今天的莅临。
B:好久就想来看看你们的工厂了。
A:只要你准备好了,我们随时可以开始。
B:我都准备好了。
3A: The tour should last about an hour and a half . B: Im really looking forward to this.A: We can start over here.B: Ill just follow you.A:这次参观大概需要一个半小时。
B:我期待这次参观已久了。
A:我们可以从这里开始。
B:我跟着你就是。
4A: Please stop me if you have any question.B: I well.A: Duck your head as you go through the door there. B: Thank you.A:有任何问题,请随时叫我停下来。
B:好的A:经过那儿的门时,请将头放低。
B:谢谢。
带客户参观工厂英语对话篇二5A: Youll have to wear this hard hat for the tour. B: This one seems a little small for me.A: Here, try this one.B: Thats better.A:参观时必需戴上这安全帽。
参观工厂时常用商务英语口语
参观工厂时常用商务英语口语1.商务建议参观工厂,是外商充分了解合作伙伴实力的重要方式。
作为接待人员,首先要和对方做好良好的沟通,就对方感兴趣的内容合理安排参观路线。
熟记下面这句话会让正在参观的外商倍感亲切。
please feel free to ask questions at any point during the tour. i'il be pleased to answer your questions.(参观期间请随时提问,我乐意为您解答)。
2.商务英语情景对话a:good moming! mr.white.welcome to the factory site of rainbow silk textile co., ltd.my name is xu lei.早上好!怀特先生。
欢迎您来到彩虹丝绸纺织品有限责任公司的厂区。
我是徐磊。
b:good morning!mr.xu.早上好!徐先生。
a:i understand this is your first visit to our factory,so i'll be showing you around. please feel free to ask questions at any point during the tour.i'ii be pleased to answer your questions.据我所知,这是您第一次参观我厂,我将带您四处看看,参观期间请随时提问,我乐意为您解答。
b:thank you. how long will the tour take?谢谢。
多长时间能参观完呢?a:it will take half an hour to go through the main plant,and anothertwenty to take a look at the sample room.参观主要生产车间需要半小时,再有二十分钟去看一下样品室。
国外客户参观工厂英语用语完整版
Welcom e to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。
You'll know our produc ts better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。
Maybew e could start w ith the Design ing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。
Then we could look at the produc tion line.然后我们再去看看生产线。
These drawin gs on the wall are proces s sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。
They describe how each proces s goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
All produe ts have to go throug h five checks in the whole proces s. 所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。
We believ e that the qualit y is the soul of an enterp rise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
Theref ore,we always put qualit y as the first c onsid erati o n.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。
Qualit y is even more import ant than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。
Is the produc tion line fully automa tic?生产线是全自动的吗?What kind of qualit y contro l do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?All produc ts have to pass strict inspec tion before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
B: Thank you. Is the production line fully automated?
谢谢。生产线都是全自动的吗?
A: Well, not fully automated.
哦,不是全部自动的。
B: I see. How do you control the quality?
A: Very impressive, indeed, especially the speed of your NW Model.
很好,尤其是你们的NW型机器的速度。
B: That’s our latest development. A product with high performance. We put it on the market just two months ago.
业务跟单员或者业务外贸员大多时候都要带客户参观工厂呢。那么你们知道如何用英语与客户交谈么?李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,小编在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由小编为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感。
谢谢。今天下午我会给你电话以确认时间。再没有比亲自去看看更好的了。
A: That’s for sure. You’ll know our products better after the visit.
的确如此。参观后你会对我们的产品更了解。
参观工厂Dialogue 2
A: I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.
当然。就速度而言,目前没有厂家能和我们相比。
A: Could you give me some brochures for that machine? And the price if possible.
能给我一些那种机器配套的小册子吗?如有可能,还有价格。
B: Right. Here is our sales catalog and literature.
B: What’s that building opposite us?
对面那座建筑是什么?
A: That’s the warehouse. We keep a stock of the faster moving items so that urgent orders can be met quickly from stock.
哦,那你们如何控制质量呢?
A: All products have to go through five checks in the whole manufacturing process.
所有产品在整个生产过程中都必须通过五道质量检查关。
B: What’s the monthly output?
谢谢您的盛情。我的搭档和我很想参观你们的工厂。
A: Let us know when you are free. We’ll arrange the tour for you.
请告诉我们你们什么时候有空,我们好作安排。
B: Thank you. I’ll give you a call this afternoon to set the time. There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.
那是仓库,存放周转快的货物,这样有急的订货时,就可以立刻交现货。
B: If I placed an order now, how long would it be before I got delivery?
如果我现在订购,到交货前需要多长时间?
A: It would largely depend on the size of the order and the items you want.
那是我们的办公大楼。我们所有的行政部门都在那里。那边是研发部。
B: How much do you spend on development every year?
你们每年在科研上花多少钱?
A: About 3-4% of the gross sales.
大约是总销售额的3%到4%。
A: Yes. Shall we take a break now?
是的,现在我们稍微休息一下吧。
参观工厂Dialogue 4
A: It was very kind of you to give me a tour of the place. It gave me a good idea of your product range.
月产量多少?
A: One thousand units per month now. But we’ll be making 1,200 units beginning with October.
目前每月一千套,但从十月份开始每月将为一千二百套。
B: What’s your usual percentage of rejects?
我陪你到各处看看,边走边讲解生产操作。
B: That’ll be most helpful.
那太好了。
A: That is our office block. We have all the administrative depart- ments there. Down there is the research and development section.
参观工厂Dialogue 1
A: If you are staying here for a few days, we’d be delighted to see you at our factory.
如果你要在这里呆几天的话,我们很高兴你能到我们工厂来看看。
B: It’s very kind of you to say so. My associate and I will be interested in visiting your factory.
每月不合格率通常是多少?
A: About 2% in normal operations.
正常情况下为2%左右。
B: That’s wonderful. Is that where the finished products come off?
那太了不起了。成品从那边出来吗?
好的。这是我们的销售目录和说明书。
A: Thank you. I think we may be able to work togeth er in the future.
谢们新开发的产品,性能很好。两个月前刚投放市场。
A: The machine gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.
和你们的竞争对手相比,我想这机器可以让你们多占一个优势。
B: Certainly. No one can match us as far as speed is concerned.
谢谢你们陪同我看了整个工厂。这次参观使我对你们的产品范围有了一个很好的了解。
B: It’s a pleasure to show our factory to our customers. What’s your general impression, may I ask?
带我们的客户来参观工厂是我们的荣幸。不知道你总体印象如何?
那主要得看订单大小以及你需要的产品而定。
参观工厂Dialogue 3
A: Put on the helmet, please.
请戴上安全帽。
B: Do we need to put on the jackets too?
我们还得穿上罩衣吗?
A: You’d better, to protect your clothes. Now please watch your step.