交通事故英语词句

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
我很冷
I feel languid
我全身无力
I have a poor appetite
我没有胃口
I have a diarrhea.
我痢疾
I caught a cold
我感冒了
I have a sore throat.
我嗓子疼
I have difficulty breathing
我呼吸困难
I feel nauseous.
我要给你注射
You need to stay in bed for 2 days.
你要在床上呆2天
We’ll have to apply a bandage
我们要一个绷带
You need to see a specialist.
你要看专家
You should go to the hospital for a general checkup.
我还得呆在医院吗?
Can I continue my trip?
我能继续我的旅行吗?
What should I eat?
我应该吃些什么?
I don’t feel better
我感觉不好
I feel a little better
我感觉好点拉
C源自文库n I have a medical certificate?
我恶心
I’ve been vomiting.
我不停的吐
I go to the toilet every 10 minutes.
我每十分钟去遍厕所
I can’t sleep well
我睡眠不好
My friend is seriously injured
我朋友伤的很重
He is bleeding heavily
交通事故引发的英语词句
An accident has happened.
发生了一起交通事故
It’s on route 91
在91号线路
Could you call the R company
你能打电话给R公司吗?
Could you take me to a hospital?
能带我去医院吗?
Please hurry
请快点
I was hit by a car
我被车撞拉
I don’t remember what happened
我不记得发生什么拉
Please give me first aid.
请给我急救
My blood type is A
我是A型血
I have a pain here
我这疼
I feel dizzy
拿着这个药方去药房买药
How many times a day should I take it?
我一天要吃几次
Take it three times a day before meals
每天3次饭前服用
Take 2 teaspoons of this medicine
每次两茶勺
Take one pill with a glass of water
你要每天3次,饭后服用
Please fill this prescription
请开药方
I don’t have a prescription
我没有药方
I’m sorry. We can’t sell anything without a prescription.
对不起,没有药方我们不卖任何东西。
是迟钝(急剧/抽动/固定)的疼
How long have you been feeling as you do now?
这样做多久有感觉
Have you had this for the first time?
是第一次吗?
I’ll check your blood pressure (temperature).
我晕
I fell sick
我恶心
I sprained my ankle
我扭了脚踝
What is wrong with me?
我怎么拉
How long does it take to get well?
多长时间能好
I feel much better.
我感觉好多拉
I don’t feel better
我感觉不好
Can I continue my trip?
我能继续我的旅行吗?
I have a stomachache. May I have some medicine?
我胃痛,我想吃些药
Please call a doctor
请叫医生
Is there a hospital near here?
这附近有医院吗?
你要去医院做常规检查
You need to have an operation
你要做手术
You should be hospitalized immediately
你要立刻就医
Please stop smoking and drinking
请不要再吸烟引酒
Please refrain from taking any stimulants.
是注射还是口服
I’ll examine your blood (stool/urine)
我要检查你的血液(大便/尿样)
I want you to have an X-ray taken.
我想你该接受X光检查
You’ve got indigestion
你消化不良
It’s infected
被感染拉
I’ll give you an injection
我要量一下血压(体温)
Roll up your sleeve, please
卷起你的袖子
Inhale deeply
深呼吸
Cough, please
咳嗽
Where does it hurt?
伤在哪拉?
Take off the clothing to the waist
把衣服脱到腰处
Please lie down there
请躺下
Open your mouth
张开嘴
What kind of treatment are you receiving?
你正在接受什么样的治疗
What medicine are you using?
你用什么药物
What is your regular dose?
你的常规剂量?
Is it an injection or oral?
Could you take me to a hospital, please?
能带我去医院吗?
Is there a doctor who speaks Chinese?
有会说中文的医生吗?
Can I make an appointment?
我能做预约吗
I have a fever
我发烧
I feel chilly
请避免接受任何刺激
I want you to come back in two days
我要你两天后回来
You’d better return home to China
你最好会中国
Can you give me a prescription?
你能给我开药方吗?
Take this prescription to a pharmacy and buy medicine
他大量流血
He is unconscious.
他神志不清
I have allergies.
我得了敏感症
How long do I have to stay in bed?
我得呆在床上多久?
How long does it take to get well?
多长时间才能好转
Do I have to stay in the hospital?
用水服用一片
Do you have anything for a cold (headache/stomachache/toothache)?
你感冒(头疼/胃疼/牙疼)?
We have aspirin
我们有阿司匹林
How should I take this?
怎么吃啊?
You should take it three times a day, after meals.
我能要个医院证明吗?
May I have your signature on this form?
你可以在这表上签名吗?
Don’t move
别动
Where does it hurt?
伤在哪拉?
What kind of pain is it?
是什么样的疼痛?
It’s a dull (sharp/throbbing/constant) pain.
相关文档
最新文档