八年级翻译句子

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

八年级翻译句子

1.He hurt himself. He has a sore back.

他伤了他自己。他背痛。

2.She talked too much yesterday and didn’t drink enough water.

她昨天说话说得太多了并且没有喝足够多的水。

3.I think I sat in the same way for too long without moving.

我想我以同样的姿势一动不动地坐太久了。

4.But to his surprise, they all agreed to go with him.

但令他吃惊的是,他们所有人都同意和他一起去。

5.As a mountain climber, Aron is used to taking risks.

作为一名登山者,艾伦习惯了冒险。

6.You could ask hospital to let you visit the kids and cheer them up.

你可以请求医院让你看望一下孩子们,使他们振作起来。

7.We need to come up with a plan to tell people about the city park clean-up.

我们需要想出一个计划来告诉人们有关城市公园清洁的事情。

8.I love animals and I was excited about the idea of having a dog.

我热爱动物,并且对能拥有一只狗这个主意激动不已。

9.My mom came over as soon as I sat down in front of the TV.

我一坐到电视机前妈妈就过来了。

10.They should spend their time on schoolwork in order to get good grades and get into a good university.

为了取得好成绩并考上一所好大学,他们应该吧时间用在学习上。

11.Children these days depend on their parents too much.

现在的孩子太依赖他们的父母。

12.The earlier kids learn to be independent, the better it is for their future.

孩子们越早学会独立,对他们的未来就越好。

13.My parents don’t allow me to hang out with my friends.

我的父母不允许我和我的朋友们出去闲逛。

14.However, the tired children don’t get home until after 7:00 p.m.

然而,疲惫不堪的孩子们直到晚上七点后才会回到家。

15.Why don’t you forget about it? Although she’d wrong, it it’s not a big deal.

你为什么不忘了这件事呢?尽管她错了,但也不是什么大错。

16.Ben was helping his mom make dinner when the rain began to beat heavily against the windows.

当雨点重重地打在窗户上的时候,本正在帮助他的妈妈做晚饭。

17.She remembers working in her office near the two towers.

她记得当时正在两座塔楼附近的办公室工作。

18.I had trouble thinking clearly after that because I was very afraid.

之后由于害怕,我连清晰地思考都有困难。

19.As soon as the man finished talking, Yu Gong said that his family could continue to move the mountain after he died.

那个人一说完,愚公就说在他死后,他的家人会继续移山。

20.You have different opinions about the story, and neither of you are wrong.

关于这个故事,你们有不同的观点,你们都没有错。

21.What a long time you slept in the forest!

你们在森林里睡了这么久!

22.It leading us to that wonderful house made of bread, cake, and candy. 它正把我们引向那座用面包、蛋糕和糖果做成的神奇的房屋。

23.Did you know that China is one of the oldest countries in the world? 你知道中国是世界上最古老的国家之一吗?

24.Scientists say there are now fewer than 2,000 pandas living in the forests.

科学家们说如今生活在森林里的熊猫不足2000只。

25.The new couple were so happy that they couldn’t stop smiling when they got married.

这对新婚夫妇如此高兴,以至于当他们结婚的时候,他们不停地笑。

相关文档
最新文档