简单实用英语口语-医院看病常用英语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

简单实用英语口语-医院看病常用英语Tell me what's wrong?

告诉我怎么了?

A:Tell me what's wrong.

告诉我怎么了?

B:I've been coughing.

我一直咳嗽.

I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题.

A:I need to ask you some questions before the doctor sees you.

医生看诊前我得先问你一些问题.

B:Ok, no problem!

好的!

Do you drink?

平常有喝酒吗?

A:Do you drink?

平常有喝酒吗?

B:No,I don't drink at all.

我不喝酒的。

Do you smoke?

平常有抽烟吗?

A:Do you smoke?

平常有抽烟吗?

B:Yes ,one pack per day.

有,一天一包.

Are you currently on any medication?

当前有服用任何药物吗?

A:Are you currently on any medication?

当前有服用任何药物吗?

B:No.I'm not.

没有.

Is there a history of heart disease in your family?

家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史?

A:Is there a history of heart disease in your family?家族中有没有心脏方面的疾病史?

B:Yes,my father had a heart attack once.

有的,我父亲以前心脏突发过一次.

Are you allergic to anything?

有没有任何过敏呢?

A:Are you allergic to anything?

有没有任何过敏呢?

B:Yes, I am allergic to aspirin.

有的,我对阿司匹林过敏.

Do you have any allergies?

有没有任何过敏呢?

A:Do you have any allergies?

有没有任何过敏呢?

B:Yes.I can't eat certain kinds of seafood.

有的,我对一些海鲜过敏.

The doctor will see you shortly.

医生马上就来为你看诊.

A:Please Wait a moment.The doctor will see you shortly.请等一下.医生马上就来为你看诊了.

B:All right.

好的。

Please lie down on your back.

请仰躺下来。

A:Please lie down on your back.

请仰躺下来。

B:like this?

像这样吗?

Please try to touch your toes.

请试着碰你的脚趾头.

A:Please try to touch your toes.请试着碰你的脚趾头.

B:I can't do that!

我没办法耶!

Please show me the wound.

请给我看你的伤口.

A:Please show me the wound.

请给我看你的伤口.

B:It's here,on my right thigh.在这儿,右大腿上.

Hold your breath please!

请闭气一下!

A:Hold your breath please!

请闭气一下

B:Mmm…!

嗯!

Oh,you've got a temperature!

你发烧了!

A:Doctor I feel so hot!

医生,我觉得好热!

B:oh,you've got a temperature.

你发烧了.

Take a deep breath please!

请深呼吸!

A:Take a deep breath please!

请深呼吸!

B:ok!

好!

Say Ahhhh…

说啊……

A:Say Ahhhh…

说啊……

B:Ahhh…

啊……

Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.

把这乳胶擦在皮肤上.一天两次.

A:Apply the gel on your skin twice a day.把这乳胶擦在皮肤上.一天两次.

B:ok twice a day.

好,一天两次。

How often do I take the medicine?

这药怎么服用?

A:How often do I take the medicine?

这药怎么服用?

B:Three-times a day after each meal.

一天三次,饭后服用.

Take two tablets once a day.

每天服用一次,一次两颗。

A:How often do I take the tablets?

这药怎么服用?

B:Take two tablets once a day.

每天服用一次,一次两颗。

How much of the cough syrup do I take?

要怎么服用这个咳嗽糖浆?

A: How much of the cough syrup do I take?要怎么服用这个咳嗽糖浆?

B: One teaspoonful, 3 times a day.

一天三次,一次一匙。

相关文档
最新文档