我选择了视而不见(中英文)
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
I Chose To Look The Other Way
我选择了视而不见
I could have saved a life that day,
我那天本可以拯救一个生命
But I chose to look the other way.
但是我却选择了视而不见。
It wasn’t that I didn’t care;
那并不是我不在乎,
I had the time, and I was there.
我有时间,且身在其中。
But I didn’t want to seem a fool,
但是我不想被当做一个傻瓜,
Or argue over a safety rule.
为了一个安全的规则而争执不休。
I knew he’d done the job before;
我知道他以前做过这个工作;
If I spoke up he might get sore.
如果我告诉他,他可能会恼火。
The chances didn’t seem that bad;
出事的机会看上去并不多;
I’d done the same, he knew I had.
我以前也这样做,他知道我做过。
So I shook my head and walked on by;
于是我摇摇头走开了;
He knew the risks as well as I.
他跟我一样知道这样做的危险后果。
He took the chance, I closed an eye;
他在冒风险,我却睁一只眼闭一只眼;
And with that act, I let him die.
我这样做,眼睁睁的开着他死去。
I could have saved a life that day,
我那天本可以拯救他的生命,
But I chose to look the other way.
但是我却选择了视而不见。
Now every time I see his wife,
如今我每次看到他的太太,
I know I should have saved his life.
我知道我可以拯救他的生命。
That guilt is something I must bear;
那是一种必须承受的愧疚;
But it isn’t something you need share.但却不是需要你分享的感受。
If you see a risk that others take,
如果你看到别人在冒风险,
That puts their health or life at stake, 那是拿他们的健康和生命在试风险,The question asked or thing you say; 你问一个问题或道一言;
Could help them live another day.
能帮助他们再多活一天。
If you see a risk and walk away,
如果你看见危险而走开,
Then hope you never have to say,
但愿你永远不要这么道来:
“I could have saved a life that day,
“我那天本可以拯救他的生命,
But I chose to look the other way.”
我却选择了视而不见。”
我选择了视而不见
我那天本可以拯救一个生命
但是我却选择了视而不见。
那并不是我不在乎,
我有时间,且身在其中。
但是我不想被当做一个傻瓜,
为了一个安全的规则而争执不休。
我知道他以前做过这个工作;
如果我告诉他,他可能会恼火。
出事的机会看上去并不多;
我以前也这样做,他知道我做过。
于是我摇摇头走开了;
他跟我一样知道这样做的危险后果。他在冒风险,我却睁一只眼闭一只眼;我这样做,眼睁睁的开着他死去。
我那天本可以拯救他的生命,
但是我却选择了视而不见。
如今我每次看到他的太太,
我知道我可以拯救他的生命。
那是一种必须承受的愧疚;
但却不是需要你分享的感受。
如果你看到别人在冒风险,
那是拿他们的健康和生命在试风险,你问一个问题或道一言;
能帮助他们再多活一天。
如果你看见危险而走开,
但愿你永远不要这么道来:
“我那天本可以拯救他的生命,
我却选择了视而不见。”