外贸函电总结

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

14. We are one of the largest food trading companies in Japan, and have

offices or representatives in all major cities and towns in Japan.

我们是日本最大的食品贸易公司之一,并已在日本所有主要城市城镇的都有办事处和代表

18. Taking the quality into consideration, we accept your offer although your price

is somewhat higher than those of other manufacturers

考虑到质量,我们接受贵公司的报盘虽然你方的价格略高于其他制造商

19. This transaction, though small in amount, marks the beginning of our formal

business relationship. 这笔交易金额虽不大,却标志着我们双方正式开始业务关系。

20. We thank you very much for your initial order and hope that this may be the

beginning of long and friendly relations between us. 我们非常感谢您的第一

次订购,希望这可能是我们长期友好关系的开始。

15. Your letter of November 21, 2007, addressed to our sister corporation in

Shanghai has been transferred to us for attention.

你在2007年11月21日发到我们位于上海的兄弟公司的邮件/信件已经转到我们这里了

16. Our mutual understanding and cooperation could result in future business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作可能会促进以后的合作。

17. We are striving to expand economic cooperation and exchange of

technology with foreign countries. We utilize common and reasonable

international practices in a flexible way.我们利用常见的和合理的以灵活的方式的国际惯例。我们正在努力与国外扩大经济合作和交流的技术。

19. If you are interested in establishing business relations with us in this line,

please let us know your specific requirements. We’ll be pleased to forward

samples, catalogues as well as detailed information.

如果贵司有兴趣与我们建立业务关系,在此行中,请让我们知道您的具体要求。

我们会很高兴地向提供样品,目录以及详细信息。

20. We assure you that we will give our best attention to any inquiries from you.

我们向你方保证我方将竭尽全力注意您的任何询问。

1. Will you please send us your illustrated/latest catalogue and full details of your

prices and terms of payment, together with samples﹖请寄给我们贵公司将附有

照片的/最新产品目录与你的价格和付款条件全部细节,连同样品﹖

2. Please send me a description of your electric hedge trimmers.

请寄给我描述一下贵方的电容器。

3. We would be pleased if you send us your lowest quotation for the following

我们会很高兴如果你送我们你的最低报价如下

4. A client of ours is interested in securing a certain quantity of Chinese Cotton

Piece Goods, as specified below, for which you are requested to make an

offer. 我们的一个客户有兴趣获得一定数量的中国棉花件货物,如以下规定,

你们就是为这一个,请报价。

5. We have pleasure in informing you that we are interested in your plastic

kitchenware and would like you to make us an offer. 我们很高兴地通知您,

我们对您的塑料厨房用具感兴趣并希望您能给我们一个报价。

6. We have an inquiry in hand for a large quantity of Bitter Apricot Kernels.

我们有大量苦杏仁的询价单提供

7. We understand that there is a good demand for glassware in your market,

相关文档
最新文档