最新关于两人英语口语对话带翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

妈妈: My dear daughter, I am worried about you.

我的乖女儿,我很担心你啊。

女儿: Mom, I am OK, why are you worried about me?

妈妈,我很好啊,你为什么担心我啊?

妈妈: I am not worried about your health but your marriage.

我不是担心你的健康,我是担心你的婚姻。

女儿: Mom, do n’t you like me any more? You want me get married as soon as possible?

妈妈,难道你不喜欢我了吗?要我赶快结婚?

妈妈: No, you have grown up and it is time to have a family.

不是,你已经长大了,是时候成家了。

女儿: Don’t rush on my account, Mom, I have a sense of propriety.

不用为我着急,妈妈,我自有分寸。

妈妈: You are a workaholic, what kind of sense of propriety do you have?

你是个工作狂,你能有什么分寸?

女儿: My career is just steady,give me more time.

我的事业刚稳定,多给我点时间啦。

妈妈: Alright, one year.

好吧,一年。

女儿: OK.let’s make it this.

好,就这么说定了。

Leo: Do you have any year-end benefits?

你们公司年终有什么福利发吗?

Lucy: I don't know till now.

现在还不知道。

Leo: I just saw a collect of pictures, that a group of white-color workers in Beijing hold a flour war in the office because of dissatisfation of the year-end benefits.

我刚看了一组照片,就是北京一群白领,因不满年终的福利在办公室进行了一场面粉大战。

Lucy: Why they hold a flour war?

为什么面粉大战?

Leo: They got rice, flour and oil as presents, while the leadership got 800 yuan shopping card.

他们公司年末发了米面油等物品,但是领导层发的是八百块的购物卡。

Lucy: They are not feeling satisfied?

这还不满足吗?

Leo: It is said that the presents they got value less than 100 yuan, and it is no use for them at all, becasue they don't cook by themselves.

据说他们发的东西总值不超过100块,而且这些东西对于那些平常不做饭的白领来说,根本没什么用处。

Lucy: But how guilty to waste food!

但是这也是浪费粮食的行为啊,罪过罪过!

Leo: While it is also said that it is a speculation, because there is a clear logo in the picture.

也有人说,这是一场炒作,因为图片上有明显的一个网站标志。

Lucy: It is so hard to understand!

太让人费解了!

【篇三】关于两人英语口语对话带翻译

Lily: Hi,Sucy,how's your work recently?

Sucy,最近工作怎么样?

Sucy: aha,just so so ,as the same old

一般般,还是老样子啊

Lily: Does it look like before?

还是以前那样吗

Sucy: yeah,it's still no weekend ,and i'm the only one of my age,others are the same age of my parents

是啊还是没有周末,而且像我这年龄的就我一个,其余的都是像我父母那样的

Lily: oh,my god,i could image your situation,even i suppose that you don't want to say a word a day

oh,天啊,我能想象你的处境,我甚至能想到可能一天你一句话也不想说

Sucy: and they are that kind of persistent person,so i can't tallk with them

而且他们是那种固执的人,所以我不能和他们随便聊天

Lily: i am so sorry about you,then what do you want to do next step?

我很同情你,那么下一步你想做什么呢?

Sucy: maybe i will find another job,i think all roads lead to rome

可能我会重新找工作了,条条大路通罗马嘛

相关文档
最新文档