英文采购常用术语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

采购跟单常用邮件英语

1.由于我方急需,如你方尽早安排发货,我们将不胜感激。

As we are in badly demand of the goods we shall appreciate if you dispatch the goods at early date When can you make the balance shipment?

2.你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

We can't advance the time of delivery.

3.我们无法将交货时间提前。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

4.你们需要多长时间发货?

We’d like to order your products. We’ll send our official order today.

5.我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。

Did you get our order for Sth.

6.你是否收到了我们订xxx订单?

When shall we deliver?

7.什么时候交货?

Some of the pages of your fax are missing.

8.你的传真少了几页。

We didn’t receive the third page of your fax.

9.我没有收到你的传真的第三页。

We dinn’t receive your fax, would you please send it again?

10.我们没有收到你的传真,能请你再传一次吗?

Your fax isn’t readable.

11.传真看不清楚。

Your fax is hard to read since the letters are too small.

12.你的传真字太小很难看清楚。

(in duplicate一式两in triplicate一式三份in quadruplicate一式四份in quintuplicate一式五份in sextuplicate一式六份in septuplicate一式七份in octuplicate一式八份in nonuplicate一式九份in decuplicate一式十份)

Pls kindly find the new submission form of CHN-0940 in attached file Any questions pls let me know

13.请查收最新订单CHN-0940 有问题联系我

Attatched form for your ref for Sth。

14.附件的格式给你参考,是用来。。。

Well received with thanks will follow up accordingly !

15.收到了非常感谢,我将会跟踪下去 .

pls give us the comments once available

16.请给我们意见,一旦有消息的话

Look up forward your quick reply

17.期望你的尽快回复

Attached please kindly find cargo receipt for your check and then send back to me after approved ASAP. Tks.

18.附件中是货物收据,请你检查,请在你尽快收到同意后发还给我们Please pay attention to mail below

19.请注意邮件下面.

It's urgent Tks.awaiting to your prompt reply

20.很急,等待你最迅速的回复

Please see mail below and give us feedback ASAP

21.请看下面的邮件,并尽快给我反馈

Pls confirm send out this weekend. Tks

22.请确认这周发给我们

Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

23.你们能不能提前一点交货呢?

Could you manage to hasten the delivery?

24.你们能否加快装运?

Could you do something to advance your shipment?

25.你们能不能设法提前交货?

Is it possible to effect shipment during October?

26.能不能在10月份交货?

I want the goods to be delivered in June.

27.我希望你们能在6月份交货。

I''m terribly worried about late shipment.

28.我非常担心货物迟交。

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

29.一部分货物在运输途中受损。

相关文档
最新文档