国家电网专业技术人员电力英语水平考试(英语单项选择)第4节

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Section 4 (第四节)
1. With the help of the policeman ,the parents got in touch with their lost child by accident .
译文:在警察的帮助下,父母与他们意外丢失的孩子联系上了。

2. Intelligent people can always come up with good solution to problems.
译文:聪明的人总是能想出解决问题的好方法。

(come up 想出,提出)
3. If anyone ever catches sight of the mugger anywhere, please call the police at the once.
译文:如果任何人在任何地方发现了抢劫犯,请打电话给警察。

4. Where shall I get off the train?
译文:我应该在哪儿下(火)车?
5. Every evening after supper, my parents would go out for a walk .
译文:每天晚上晚饭后,我的父母都会出去散步。

(go out出去for a walk散步)
6. Johnson has come down in the world since his business failed .
译文:自从约翰逊生意失败后,他就从上层社会下落了。

(生意失败,家道中落)
7. If you don’t give up smoking you’ll never get better .
译文:如果你放弃吸烟,你永远也不会变得更好。

(give up smoking 戒烟)
8. With the country’s population growing fast, the government has taken the birth control policy. 译文:随着国家人口快速增长,政府采取了计划生育政策。

9. –“it’s already midnight. Why not go to bed?”
--“There’s still too much housework to do.”
译文:——“已经是午夜。

为什么不去睡觉?”
——“还有太多的家务要做。


10. An average Japanese has 30.6 square meters living space.
译文:日本人平均拥有30.6平方米的居住面积。

11. The building of the bridge has been held up by the heavy rain.
译文:这座桥的建造因大雨而被迫停止了。

(held up 停顿、停止了)
12. Do you know when and where the sports meeting was to be held?
译文:你知道运动会将在何时何地举行吗?
13. You had better not drink water that is not boiled.
译文:你最好不要喝没有煮沸的水。

14. The woman I came across yesterday is Mrs. Blake.
译文:昨天我遇到的那个女人是布莱克女士。

15. Work is often considered to be the most important thing in our life, but in fact there are many other things more important than it.
译文:工作通常被认为是我们生活中最重要的东西,但事实上有许多其他的东西比它更重要。

(often considered 通常被认为)
16. Tom’s mother is seriously ill. He is going to the hospital to see her.
译文:汤姆的母亲病重。

他要去医院看她。

(定冠词"the")
17. No matter what you do, you should put your mind into it.
译文:不管你做什么,你都应该精神专注。

(这题的选项有问题,参考答案是A,C项heart 也可选,似乎C项更合适,“无论你做什么,你都必须用心去做。

”)
18. George left in such a hurry that I hardly had time to think him.
译文:乔治匆匆忙忙的离开了,我几乎没有时间去想他。

19. Would you please do me a favor by lending me your dictionary for several days?
译文:请你帮我一个忙,能把你的字典借给我用几天吗?(do,构成疑问句和否定句)
20. I happened to see him in the department store.
译文:我碰巧在百货商店看到他。

21. May we have the pleasure of your company for dinner?
译文:我们可以享受你们公司的晚餐吗?
22. I’m sorry, sir. There’s no double room available now.
译文:对不起,先生。

这里现在没有可用的双人间了。

23. Although she was disabled when she was only six years of age, yet she aimed high, for which her friends spoke highly of her.
译文:虽然她是残疾人只有六岁,但她志向很高,而她的朋友们高度地评价她。

24. It’s a nice spring day. Mrs. White puts on her coat, goes out and shuts the door.
译文:这是一个不错的春日。

怀特太太穿上她的外套,关门出去。

25. Their voices are so alike that I often mistake Tom for his brother Jim on the phone.
译文:他们的声音是如此的相似,以至于我常常在电话里错认汤姆为他弟弟吉姆。

26. It was so quite at night. We listened carefully but heard nothing.
译文:夜晚是如此的安静。

我们仔细倾听,但什么也没听见。

27. They fell in love with each other, however. After a few months, they realized they did not have much in common.
译文:他们爱上了彼此,但是几个月后,他们意识到他们没有太多的共同点。

28. Although my friends disliked Jenny, I insisted on her coming with us. 译文:虽然我的朋友不喜欢珍妮,但我坚持要她和我们一起来。

29. The photo hanging on the wall is taken by my father.
译文:墙上挂的照片是我父亲拍的。

30. Can you tell me who can best handle the problems?
译文:你能告诉我谁能最好地处理这个问题吗?。

相关文档
最新文档