经典英语翻译
经典英语句子带翻译
经典英语句子带翻译1、The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman's heart.在这个世界上,男人最珍贵的财产就是一个女人的心。
2、My heart is with you.我的爱与你同在。
3、I'll think of you every step of the way.我会想你,在漫漫长路的每一步。
4、Life is the flower for which love is the honey.生命如花,爱情是蜜。
5、You make my heart smile.My eyes are the stars over your window,Gazing affectionately at you every night.我的.心因你而笑。
我的目光就是你窗前的星星,每夜都在深情地注视着你。
6、Take away love, and our earth is a tomb.没有了爱,地球便成了坟墓。
7、The soul cannot live without love.灵魂不能没有爱而存在。
8、Look into my eyes you will see what you mean to me.看看我的眼睛,你会发现你对我而言意味着什么。
9、No words are necessary between two loving hearts.两颗相爱的心之间不需要言语。
10、Love is the greatest refreshment in life.爱情是生活最好的提神剂。
11、Love is like the moon, when it does not increase, it decreases.爱情就像月亮,不增则减。
12、Where there is great love, there are always miracles.哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
经典英语句子及翻译
经典英语句子及翻译导读:本文是关于经典英语句子及翻译,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!1、爱是付出,不是占有。
Love is to give, not to possess.2、爱情的力量能穿透石墙。
The power of love can penetrate walls.3、当我需要动力时你鼓励我。
Encourage me when I need a drive.4、我不在乎你对我的不在乎。
I don't care what you don't care about me.5、爱所祈求的唯一礼物就是爱。
The only present love demands is love.6、遇困难时,让我们互相扶持!When difficulties, let us support each other!7、爱情跟咳嗽一样是掩饰不了的。
Love and a cough cannot be hid.8、爱情不仅仅是感情,它也是艺术。
Love is not only a feeling, it is also an art.9、哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。
Where there is great love, there are miracles.10、全世界都知道你是我不可或缺的。
The whole world knows that you are my.11、友谊可以增添欢乐,可以分担忧愁。
Friendship can add joy and share sorrow.12、爱情,扯淡的东西,是你让我懂得!Love, living things, is you let me know!13、永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.14、但愿会在梦中再见到我心爱的女孩!Wish to meet my lovely girl in my dream!15、两情若是久长时,又岂在朝朝暮暮!Two love long, a blessing in every morning and evening!16、同一个单词,既是想念,也是错过。
英语句子及翻译经典3篇
英语句子及翻译经典3篇英语句子翻译篇一1、谷雨不雨,交回田主。
If it rains, return it to the landlord.2、桐叶马蹄大,稻种下泥无牵挂。
Tongye horseshoe big, rice seed mud without concern.3、六月六,晒得鸭蛋熟。
On June 6, duck eggs were cooked in the sun.4、星星眨眼,有雨不起。
The stars blink, but it can't rain.5、春雷十日阴,春雷十日寒。
Spring thunder is cloudy on the tenth day and spring thunder is cold on the tenth day.6、山中无老虎,猴子称大王。
There are no tigers in the mountains. Monkeys are called kings.7、四月不拿扇,急煞种田汉。
April does not take a fan, anxious farmer.8、人合心,马合套。
People fit in, horses fit in.9、水多成河,粪多成禾。
More water makes rivers, more feces make grains.10、柱石脚下潮有雨。
At the foot of the pillars there was rain and tide.11、病来如山倒,病去如抽丝。
Diseases come down like mountains and go away like threads.12、走的多了成道路,吃的多了成习惯。
The more you walk, the more you eat, the more you become a habit.13、右是目,左是眼。
Right is the eye, left is the eye.14、乐时想往他处走,悲时想往自家回。
英语经典句子加翻译
英语经典句子加翻译导读:本文是关于英语经典句子加翻译的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!01、Don’t say sorry,because we never mind。
别说对不起,因为我们没关系。
02、I hope you always find a reason to smile。
我希望你永远都能找到让自己微笑的理由。
03、You are cold,I’m used to。
你的冷淡,我已经习惯了。
04、We can only love what we know and we can never know completely what we do not love。
我们只能爱我们理解的东西,却永远也不能彻底理解我们不爱的东西。
05、You see the world all wrong,may be you stand slanting。
你看全世界都不对时,兴许是你自己站歪了。
06、To believe,each day the sun will not live up to their own smile。
要坚信,每一天的阳光都不会辜负自己的笑容。
07、There is no elevator to success。
You have to take the stairs。
成功没有电梯,只有一步一个脚印。
08、Love is not a maybe thing。
You know when you love someone。
爱不是什么可能、大概、也许,一旦爱上了,自己是十分清楚的。
09、Smiling without a word is an open-minded,pain without words is a kind of self-cultivation。
笑而不语是一种豁达,痛而不言是一种修养。
10、Always some wisp sadly belongs to you。
总有一缕悲伤属于你。
经典英文段落翻译__英译汉15篇
The famous Italian traveler Marco Pole was so impressed by the beauty of Hangzhou that he described it as “the mist fascinating city in the world where one feels that one is in paradise.” In China, there has been a century-old popular saying praising the city: In Heaven there is Paradise; on Earth there are Suzhou and Hangzhou.” Hangzhou’s fame lies mainly in its picturesque West Lake. As it is beautiful all the year round, the West Lake was compared by Su Dongpo, a celebrated poet of the Song Dynasty, to a beauty “who is always charming in either light or heavy makeup.” In Hangzhou, you will not only find the lake a perfect delight to the eye but also find it a joy to stroll along the busy streets, taste famous Hangzhou dishes and buy some special local products.2.在设备制造期间,雇主的代表有权对根据合同提供的全部工程设备的材料和工艺进行检查、研究和检验,同时检查其制造进度。
英语经典句子翻译
Words of forgiveness heal the heart by lifting the crippling burden of guilt。
我原谅你。
宽恕的话能减轻负罪感,治愈心灵。
2. I was wrong。
Few words have the power to ignite the flame of forgiveness like the unselfish, courageous admission of wrongdoing。
我错了。
没有什么比这样无我的、勇敢的承认自己的错误更能点燃宽容的火焰了。
3. It’s okay。
If you’ve ever cried on the shoulder of a friend, you know how good it feels to have someone remind you that everything is going to be just fine。
没事。
如果你曾倚着朋友的肩膀哭过,你就能体会有人告诉你“一起都会好起来”时的感觉。
4. I understand。
It’s human nature to try to relate to others, so nothing is more frustrating than feeling misunderstood。
我懂。
寻求共鸣是我们的天性,没有什么比被误解更令人沮丧了。
5. You’re safe。
When we feel vulnerable and afraid, these words have the power to restore the sense of security and protection that we crave。
你很安全。
当我们感觉脆弱或者恐惧时,这句话让我们有一种被保护的安全感。
When making a tough decision, it means the world to know that someone is on your side no matter what。
经典英语短语大全及翻译
经典英语短语大全及翻译1、Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul. 岁月使皮肤起皱,放弃使灵魂起皱。
2、"I acted like it wasn't a big deal, when really it was breaking my heart.我装作一切都无所谓,虽然我已心力交瘁。
"3、My insecurities have ruined so many things.我的不安全感毁掉了太多的东西。
4、"My heart beats for you every day. I am inspired by you every minute, and I worry about you every second. It is wonderful to have you in my life.每一天都为你心跳,每一刻都被你感动,每一秒都为你担心。
有你的感觉真好。
"5、Love someone not because they give you what you need. Love them because they give you feelings you never thought you needed.爱上某人不是因为他们给了你需要的东西,而是因为他们给了你从未有过的感觉。
6、Everything will have an explaination one day.相信上天的旨意,发生在这世界上的事情没有一样是出于偶然,终有一天这一切都会有一个解释。
7、"No matter how bad your heart has been broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief. The sun comes right back up the next day.不管你有多痛苦,这个世界都不会为你停止转动。
英语翻译经典句子
英语翻译经典句子(实用版)编制人:__________________审核人:__________________审批人:__________________编制单位:__________________编制时间:____年____月____日序言下载提示:该文档是本店铺精心编制而成的,希望大家下载后,能够帮助大家解决实际问题。
文档下载后可定制修改,请根据实际需要进行调整和使用,谢谢!并且,本店铺为大家提供各种类型的教育资料,如伤感签名、微信签名、霸气签名、情侣签名、唯美签名、说说短句、说说美文、说说感言、说说标语、其他资料等等,想了解不同资料格式和写法,敬请关注!Download tips: This document is carefully compiled by this editor.I hope that after you download it, it can help you solve practical problems. The document can be customized and modified after downloading, please adjust and use it according to actual needs, thank you!Moreover, our store provides various types of educational materials for everyone, such as sentimental signatures, WeChat signatures, domineering signatures, couple signatures, aesthetic signatures, short sentences, beautiful articles, testimonials, slogans, and other materials. If you want to learn about different data formats and writing methods, please stay tuned!英语翻译经典句子1、任何一件事情,只要心甘情愿,总是能够变得简单。
经典英语翻译
汉译英1. 毫无疑问,阅读经典书籍使人们受益匪浅。
译文:Undoubtedly, college students have benefited a lot from social practice.2.她读这部小说时,不禁想起了她在农村度过的那五年。
译文:When she read the novel, she couldn’t help thinking the five years she had spent in the countryside.3. 这两只动物外貌很相似,但它们属于不同的种类。
译文:The two animals are similar in appearance, but they belong to different species.4. 我并不确切地知道他申请的贷款(loan)银行是否会给。
译文:I don’t know for sure whether the bank will grant him the loan he has applied for.5. 玛丽觉得单靠自己的力量执行她的计划是困难的。
译文:Mary thought it difficult to carry out her plan all by herself.6. 她同意让一位年轻医生为她作手术。
译文:She agreed to be operated on by a young doctor.7. 他们已安排好让我们明天去游览长城,我相信我们在那儿一定会玩得很开心。
译文:They’ve arranged for us to visit the Great Wall tomorrow. I’m sure we’ll have a good time there.(we’ll enjoy ourselves there)8. 作者想通过这篇文章向读者传达她对赞扬与批评的看法。
译文:Through the article the author wants to convey to the readers his view on praise and criticism.9 迈拉得知丈夫在事故中受了伤便哭了起来。
英语经典语录带翻译的_经典语录
英语经典语录带翻译的还有哪些经典的语录呢?一起来欣赏一下吧!以下是小编为你精心整理的英语,希望你喜欢。
英语经典语录精选1) what an adorable baby!多么可爱的孩子。
「只管大胆用!」2) Learning proficiency for officialdom, one学而时习之,不亦说乎?3) you're so smart。
你非常聪明。
4) Better late than never。
只要开始,虽晚不迟。
5) Forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times,and the confused times。
真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
6) you're so smart。
你非常聪明。
7) One's real value first lies in to what degree and what sense he set himself。
(Einstein Germany)一个人的真正价值首先决定于他在什么程度上和在什么意义上从自我解放出来。
( 德国)8) Everyday and in every way I’m getting better。
每天每个方面我的生活都正在好转。
9) Struggle comparing upward。
Happy compare downward。
奋斗向上比。
快乐向下比。
10) Experience is the best teacher。
经验是最好的教师。
最新英语经典语录1) Youth means limitless possibilities。
年轻就是无限的可能。
2) I'm strong! I'm powerful! I'm healthy。
我强壮!我充满力量!我健康!3) Practice makes perfect。
英语经典语句翻译
英语经典语句翻译英语经典语句翻译1.Yesterday will not be called again. 光阴一去不复返。
2.You cannot clap with one hand. 孤掌难鸣。
3.You cannot judge a tree by its bark. 人不可貌相。
4.You cannot make a crab walk straight. 江山易改,本性难移。
5.You can't make omelets (or omeletts) without breaking eggs. 有失才有得。
6.You must reap what you have sown. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。
7.Whatever a man sow, that shall he also reap. 种瓜得瓜,种豆得豆。
8.You never know what you can do till you try. 事非经过不知难。
9.Walls (or Pitchers) have ears. 隔墙有耳。
10.We can live without a brother, but not without a friend. 我们生活中可以没有兄弟,但不能没有朋友。
11.We learn not at school, but in life. 学习不在校,而在生活中。
12.We only live once,,but if we work it right once is enough. 我们生命只一次,好自为之一次足矣。
13.We soon believe what we desire. 一厢情愿。
14.What do you expect from a pig but a grunt? 狗嘴里吐不出象牙。
15.What is done by night appears by day. 若要人不知,除非己莫为。
英语经典翻译
1. Government of the people, by the people, and for the people, shall not perish from the earth.一个民有、民治、民享的政府决不会从地球上消亡。
2. If we persist in our reform, we will be able to turn our ideals into reality.坚持变革创新,理想就会变成现实。
3. I was all the more delighted when, as a result of the initiative of your government, it provedpossible to reinstate the visit so quickly.由于贵国政府的提议,才得以这样愉快地重新进行这次访问,这使我感到特别高兴。
4.The very sight of it makes me nervous一看见他,我就感到紧张。
5. I fell madly in love with her, and she with me.我疯狂地爱上了她,她也疯狂地爱上了我。
6. Ford’s first pledge was, “Mr. President, you have my support and my loyalty.”福特一开始就保证说:“总统先生,我支持您,并效忠于您。
”7. An idea suddenly struck me.我突然想到了一个主意。
8. A strange peace came over her when she was alone.她独处时便感到一种特殊的安宁。
9. Has the doctor been sent for?已经派人请大夫了吗?10. He is felt to be a little stiff.人们认为他有点拘谨。
经典名句英语翻译
经典名句英语翻译导读:本文是关于经典名句英语翻译,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!1、每一种创伤,都是一种成熟。
Each kind of trauma, is a kind of mature.2、有心者有所累,无心者无所谓。
Heart is tired, inadvertently person doesn't matter.3、撕心裂肺的哭,比不上没心没肺的笑。
Tore heart crack lung of cry, not heartless laughter.4、微笑不用花一分钱,却永远价值连城。
Smile don't have to spend a penny, but always priceless.5、眼见的不能全信,耳闻的也不能半信。
Believe not all that you see nor half what you hear.6、是我勇敢太久,决定为你一个人而活。
I'm brave is too long, decided to live for you alone.7、兄弟未必是朋友,但朋友应该是兄弟。
Brother is not a friend, but a friend should be a brother.8、灰心生失望,失望生动摇,动摇生失败。
Lose heart disappointed, disappointed shake, shake raw failure.9、希望,只有和勤奋作伴,才能如虎添翼。
Hope, only diligence and company, to Britain.10、人生是一种承受,我们要学会支撑自己。
Life is a bear, we must learn to support themselves.11、把理想运用到真实的事物上,便有了文明。
Apply the ideal to the real things, there is the civilization.12、我颠覆了整个世界。
42个英语经典句子翻译
1.Do you have a family?正确译文:你有孩子吗?2.It's a good father that knows his son。
就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子。
3.I have no opinion of that sort of man。
我对这类人很反感。
4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today."她把5美圆塞到我手上说:"你今天表现得很好."5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two。
我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹。
6.The picture flattered her。
她比较上照。
7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England。
她杂那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国。
8. He is a walking skeleton。
他很瘦。
9.The machine is in repair。
机器已经修好了。
10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty。
他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪。
11.You don't know what you are talking about。
你在胡说八道。
12.You don't begin to understand what they mean。
你根本不知道他们在干嘛.don't begin :决不13.They didn't praise him slightly。
他们大大地表扬了他。
14.That's all I want to hear。
英语名言带翻译
经典英语名言带翻译
1.Courage is to let goof the familiar.
就是要敢于离开熟悉的环境。
2.He who is not with me is against me.
不与我相合的,就是敌我的。
3.Dreaming about paradise is never as rewarding as
going through he ll to get it.
梦想天堂,不如亲入地狱,历练升仙。
4.Eternity is not adistance but adecision.
永远不是一种间隔,而是一种决定。
5.If you want something,go get it,period.
如果你想要,就去追求,就这么回事。
6.There are no doors we can not unlock.
没有永远关闭的大门。
7.Casta cold eye,onlife,on death,Horse man,pass by!
投出冷眼,看生,看死,骑士,向前!
8.Sometimes vulner ability can be our greatest we a pon.
有时,脆弱反倒是我们最强的武器。
9.The farther backward you can look the farther forward you will see.
你回首看得越远,你向前也会看得越远。
10.Love all,trust a few,do wrong to no one.
护所有人,信任少数人,不负任何人。
经典英语格言带翻译
经典英语格言带翻译Time flies.光阴似箭.Time is life. 时间就是生命.Times change. 时代在改变.Time is money. 时间就是金钱.Life is sweet. 人生是美好的.Love is blind. 爱情是盲目的.Extremes meet. 两极相通,有无相生。
Like knows like 人识其类。
Let well alone. 不要多此一举. / 事已成功, 不用多弄.Marry thy like. 成婚须找同类人.One man,no man. 个人是微小的 .Hsitory is bunk.历史是一堆空话。
Time marches on.光阴如流Murder will out.恶行终会败事。
Never say "die'.永久不要说"完了".Care is no cure.忧愁治不了病。
Beware beginning.慎始为上。
Deeds, not words.行动胜于空谈.No mill, no meal.不磨面,没饭吃.Like begets like.龙生龙,凤生凤。
Love begets love.爱爱相生.In doing we learn. 我们在干中学习 .No cross,no crown. 未经磨难 , 得不到荣冠 .Care killed a cat. 忧愁能杀人。
Boys will be boys. 男孩子老是男孩子 .No song, no supper. 不卖力 , 不得食 .The truth will out. 实情总会大白 .Time works wonders. 时间能创建奇观 .To think is to see. 思虑就是理解 .Truth will prevail. 真谛必胜A lie begets a lie. 谎话生谎话。
Years bring wisdom. 年纪带来智慧 .In love is no lack. 爱情不会感觉缺乏 .Easy come, easy go. 来得简单去得 . / 悖入悖出 . Every little helps. 点滴都实用 .Forgive and forget. 恢弘大度,勿念旧恶。
名言警句英语翻译
名言警句英语翻译名言警句英语翻译1、To be both a speaker of words and a doer of deeds.既当演说家,又做实干家。
2、Variety is the spice of life.变化是生活的调味品。
3、Bad times make a good man.艰难困苦出能人。
4、There is no royal road to learning.求知无坦途。
5、Doubt is the key to knowledge.怀疑是知识的钥匙。
6、The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart.世界上对勇气的最大考验是忍受失败而不丧失信心。
7、A mans best friends are his ten fingers.人最好的朋友是自己的十个手指。
8、Only they who fulfill their duties in everyday matters will fulfill them on great occasions.只有在日常生活中尽责的人才会在重大时刻尽责。
9、The shortest way to do many things is to only one thing at a time.做许多事情的捷径就是一次只做一件事。
10、Sow nothing, reap nothing.春不播,秋不收。
11、Life is real, life is earnest.人生真实,人生诚挚。
12、Life would be too smooth if it had no rubs in it.生活若无波折险阻,就会过于平淡无奇。
13、Life is the art of drawing sufficient conclusions form insufficient premises.生活是一种艺术,要在不充足的前提下得出充足的结论。
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
课本翻译的答案(整理):Unit1英译汉A1.The college schedule is very different than the traditional high school schedule. Generally, there is a lot more flexibility with your college classes.大学的日程安排跟传统高中差别很大,通常大学课程有更多的灵活性。
2.The other cool thing about the college schedule is that you usually have more opportunities to explore your interests and passions.大学日程安排还有一件事很酷,你通常有更多的机会发展自己的兴趣爱好。
3.There will always be some courses that are only offered on certain days at certain times, but for the most part, there are a lot of options to think about!总有些课程是只在固定日子的固定时段开的,但是对于大多数课程,你有很多选择!4.However, college is like high school in that you will have the opportunity to get involved by joining different clubs, organizations, and maybe even by getting a part-time job.然而,在大学像在高中一样你有机会参加各种活动,加入不同的俱乐部和组织,甚至可能找到一份兼职。
5.Of course, the best way to see what a true day in the life of a college student is like is to actually get the schedules of some college students!当然,要看一个大学生一天的真实生活是什么样的,最好的方式其实是拿到一些大学生的日程表。
B1.caught a glimpse of him sitting in the car2.in search of new opportunities3.without my being aware of it4.are involved in different extracurricular activities5.but ignore others' feeling汉译英如今,中国共有大约2500万名大学生,是十年前的五倍,并且这个数字有望持续增长。
中国设立的学位制度包括学士、硕士和博士三个学位等级(Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees)。
中国的大学通常依据学生的高考(the National Higher Education Entrance Examination)成绩招生。
公立大学对学生择优录取,被看做国家经济的主力。
踌躇满志的学子们急切地等待考试结果,因为成绩能决定他们是否能进入著名的公立大学。
Today, there are about 25 million university students in China—five times the number a decade ago—and that number is expected to keep growing. China has set up a degree system, including Bachelors, Masters and Doctoral degrees. Universities in China generally select their students based on students’performances in the National Higher Education Entrance Examination. Publicly run schools get their pick of the best students and are viewed as engines of the economy. Ambitious students eagerly await their exam results, which determine whether they can get into a prestigious public school.英译汉A1.Somewhere in your house I’m sure you have a collection of old love letters, pictures, cards, stuffed animals and movie tickets from your first love.我肯定,在家里的某个地方,你一定收藏着有关初恋的记忆,比如旧情书,照片,卡片,毛绒玩具,还有电影票。
2.But the lessons that were taught and the experiences that all of us went through were just part of growing up and becoming wiser about oneself.但是那些我们曾吸取的教训,经历过的事情都只能让我们成长,我们因而变得更有智慧。
3.We wanted to come to college together, get married and live happily ever after. Reality set in and he moved states away for a big job promotion.我们曾想象着一起上学,然后结婚,从此过着幸福快乐的生活,然而当面对现实的时候,为了一次更好的升职机会,他搬去了很远的地方。
4.Young and innocent, some people stuck through it and tried to make it last as long as possible, while others just took the heartache and learned from it.年少天真时,有些人终究成功携手,并努力使他们的感情之路更长久,而其他一些人却伤心分手,只能从中吸取教训。
5. My girlfriend and I were passionate about everything —loving and fighting with each other as well as hurting each other with jealousy and greed.我和我的女友对任何事情都充满了激情—相爱,争吵,或是因嫉妒和贪婪而伤害对方。
B1.look through the photograph albums2.sets in about March3.will fall apart/break out4.sum up knowledge5.let go of my arm汉译英从前,有一个名叫祝英台的女子,为了上学读书,她不得不女扮男装。
求学三载,她爱上了同窗好友梁山伯,但梁山伯始终不知祝英台是女儿身。
当山伯得知英台真相后,便向祝家提亲,却遭其父断然拒绝。
梁山伯伤心欲绝、悲愤离世,而祝英台被迫接受家里包办的婚事。
出嫁那天,花轿(bridal sedan chair, bridal palanquin)经过梁山伯的坟墓,祝英台下轿到墓前恸哭。
突然,狂风雷电大作,梁山伯的坟墓随之裂开,祝英台趁机投入坟中。
过了一会儿,只见坟中飞出一对彩蝶、双双翩然离去。
Once upon a time, there lived a girl called Zhu Yingtai, who had to dress herself up as a boy to go to school. During her three years in school, she fell in love with her classmate and close friend Liang Shanbo, but Liang remained unaware that Zhu was actually a girl. Having learned the truth, Shanbo proposed marriage to Zhu but was rejected by her father. Liang felt so heartbroken that he died with grief and indignation while Zhu Yingtai was forced to accept the arranged marriage. On the wedding day, when the bridal sedan chair passed Liang’s tomb, Zhu got off the palanquin and wailed in front of the tomb. Suddenly, a thunderstorm came from nowhere, and Liang’s tomb cracked open. Zhu seized the chance and threw herself into the hole. Moments later, a couple of colorful butterflies emerged from the tomb and flew away, together at last.英译汉A1. As you sit updating your Facebook status, Grandma attempts another personal best on Kinect, and little Jane shoves her new iPad in your face, society is collapsing around us.当你正坐着更新你的facebook的状态,奶奶正在kinect上尝试突破另一个新的记录,小简正在你面前摆弄她的新的iPad时,我们周边社会正在发生巨变。