办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话

以下是小编给大家整理的关于办理登机旅游英语口语情景对话,希望可以帮到大家

A:早上好,请出示您的机票和护照。

B:Here you are.

B:给您。

A:Do you have any baggage to check in?

A:您有行李要托运吗?

B:Yes,one box.

B:是的,有一个箱子。

A:Would you please put it on the scale?

A:请您把箱子放在磅秤上,好吗?

B:OK. By the way,can you tell me how many kilos of free baggage each passenger is allowed?

B:好的。顺便问一下,您能告诉我每位乘客的免费行李额是多少吗?

A:The baggage allowance is different according to the class of your ticket. What class are you travelling?

A:免费行李额根据您所乘坐的舱位不同而不同。您坐的是什么舱位?

B:First-class.

B:头等舱。

A:For a first-class passenger, the free baggage allowance is forty kilos.

A:头等舱的旅客免费行李额为40公斤。

B:How many pieces of baggage can I carry onto the plane?

B:我可以带几件行李上飞机呢?

A:Passengers holding first class tickets may carry 2 pieces within the total weight of 5 kg onto the plane.

A:持头等舱客票的旅客可以带两件总重量不超过5公斤的行李上飞机。

B:If my baggage exceeds the allowance, what should I do?

B:如果我的行李超过限量怎样办呢?

A:If the checked baggage is over the allowance,we will charge you for the overweight.

A:如果您的托运行李超过限额,您得付超重行李费。

B:I see. Thank you very much for your information.

B:我明白了。谢谢您提供的信息。

A:You're welcome. Your boarding pass and baggoge check,please.

A:别客气,您的登机牌和行李票。

B:Good-bye!

B:再见!

A:Good afternoon. May I help you?

A:下午好。需要帮忙吗?

B:Yes. I'd like to check in,please.

B:是的。我要办理登机手续。

A:May I see your ticket and passport,please?

A:请让我看看您的机票和护照好吗?

B:Sure. Here they are.

B:好的。这些就是。

A:Please put your baggage on the scale.

A:请把您的行李放到秤上。

B:What's the weight limit?

B:重量限制是多少?

A:Thirty two kilos.

A:32公斤。

B:I hope my baggage aren't overweight.

B:希望我的行李没有超重。

A:No. They aren't.

A:是的。没超重。

B:May I carry this satchel?

B:我可以随身携带小提包吗?

A:Sure. But please attach this claim tag.

A:当然可以。不过请您贴上这个取包标签。

B:OK.

B:好的。

A:Here is your boarding pass.

A:这是您的登机牌。

B:Which gate?

B:在几号口登机?

A:Gate Four. Please go and have a seat in the waiting hall.

A:四号口,请到候机厅休息。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢你。

A:Excuse me,but please empty your pockets of all the metal things and put them in this tray.

A:对不起,请您将口袋中所有的金属物品都拿出来,并将它们放到这个盘子里。

B:Including my keys?

B:包括我的钥匙吗?

A:Yes,and please step over there.

A:是的,请您站到那边。

B:AII right. What shall I do now?

B:好的。现在我做什么呢?

A:Just open your bags so we can check them. After that you can pick them up right behind that X-ray machine.

A:只要打开您的包让我们检查一下,然后您就可以到那台X光机后面去取。

B:I've got film in my bag.

B:我把胶卷放在包里了。

相关文档
最新文档