实用旅游英语口语之情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

实用旅游英语口语之:情景对话

导读

旅行不仅是行,它离不开衣食住行各方面,而能解决这一切基本困扰的最简单方法是,掌握一门别人能听懂的语言,这样在一个完全陌生或不那么熟悉的地方,你也能逛得轻心如意了。看看下面整理的关于旅游英语口语的三个情景对话,如果你需要出国旅行,那一定能用着!

情景对话一:买火车票

Fei:I would like to goto York.

我想去约克。

Ticket officer:Single or return?

单程还是往返?

Fei:Return please.

往返。

Ticket officer:When are you going?

什么时候去?

Fei:Now please.

现在。

Ticket officer:When are you coming back?

什么时候回来?

Fei:Maybe on Thursday,but I might stay a bit longer.

可能周四,但是不确定,我可能会多住几天

Ticket officer:Well,in that case,I suggest an open return.

那这样的话,我建议不限制回程日期的往返票。

Fei:What’s that?

这是什么意思?

Ticket Officer:It allows you to return on any day within a month.就是你可以在一个月内任何一天返回。

Fei:OK then.Thanks.

那好的。谢谢

情景对话二:办理登机手续

Check-in desk:Where are you flying to?

您飞去哪里

Fei:To Shanghai.

去上海。

Check-in desk:May I have your passport,please.

请把护照给我。

Fei:Here it is.

这儿。

Check-in desk:Do you have any luggage to check in?

您有行李要托运吗?

Fei:Yes,I have one suitcase to check in.

有一件托运行李。

Check-in desk:Please put it on the scales.(Checking weights)

请放到行李秤上。(检查重量)

Check-in desk:Did you pack your own suitcase?

是您亲自打包的吗?

Fei:Yes,I packed it myself.

是的,我自己打包的。

Check-in desk:Do you have any of these items on this list?(The dangerous items list)

行李里有危险物品吗?(行李危险物品清单)

Fei:No.

没有。

Check-in desk:Thanks.You are allowed one piece of hand baggage.

谢谢。您可以带一件手提行李。

Fei:OK.

好的。

Check-in desk:Here is your boarding pass.Please check the departure board for your gate number.The gate closes15minutes before the flight departure.

这是您的登机牌。请留意登机信息屏幕,会显示航班的登机口,登机口会在航班起飞前15分钟关闭。

Fei:Thank you very much.

谢谢。

Check-in desk:Have a good trip.

祝旅途愉快。

情景对话三:电话订房

Front Desk:Royal Hotel,can I help you?

皇家酒店,我能为您服务吗?

Tom:Yes.I urgently need a room for tomorrow night,and do you have any vacancies?

我急需一个房间要明晚住,请问你们还有空房吗?

Front Desk:Yes,we have.What kind of room would you like?

还有空房。您需要什么样的房间?

Tom:I'd like a suite with an ocean view,please.

我想要一个可以看到海景的套房。

Front Desk:No problem,sir.

没问题,先生。

Tom:What is the price of the suite?

价格如何?

Front Desk:It is US$280per night.

每晚280美元。

Tom:It is a little high.I'm told that your hotel is offering discount now.价格有点高。我听说你们酒店正在打折。

Front Desk:Yes,but the offer ended yesterday.I'm sorry.

是的,但打折期昨天就结束了。很抱歉

Tom:Oh,I see.Then do you have anything less expensive?

我明白了。那么你们是否还有其他便宜一点的套房?

Front Desk:No,sir.So far it is the least expensive suite for tomorrow night.没有了,先生。到目前为止,这是能为明晚提供的最便宜的套房。

Tom:OK,I will take it.By the way,does the price include breakfast?那好吧,我就预定它了。顺便问一下,房价是否包括早餐?

Front Desk:Yes,it does.Now could I have your name,please?

是的,包括早餐。现在我能请问您的尊姓大名了吗?

相关文档
最新文档