经典英文电影会话台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1,Frankly,my dear,I don't give a damn.



坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)



2,I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.



我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)



3,You don't understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could've been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.



你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)



4,Toto,I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore.



托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)



5,Here's looking at you,kid.



就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)



6,Go ahead,make my day.



来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)



7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I'm ready for my close-up.



好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)



8,May the Force be with you.



愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)



9,Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night.



系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)



10,You talking to me?



你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)



11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?”



出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930



译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?” 



12,I love the smell of napalm in the morning.



我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)



13,Love means never having to say you're sorry.



爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)



14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”



出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933



译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”



15、原文:“You talking'to me?”



出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976



译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”



16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”



出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930



译文:“给

我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”



17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”



出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994



译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”



18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!



好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)



19,I'm as mad as hell,and I'm not going to take this anymore!



我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)



20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.



路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)



21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”



出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933



译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”



22,Bond.James Bond.



邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)



23,There's no place like home.



没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)



24,I am big!It's the pictures that got small.



我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)



25,Show me the money!



让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)



28,Play it,Sam. Play'As Time Goes By'.



弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)



29,You can't handle the truth!



你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)



30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆着。(《大饭店》1932)



31,After all,tomorrow is another day!



毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)



33,I'll have what she's having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)



37,I'll be back.



我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)



38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.



现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)



40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.



妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)



43,We'll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)



46,Oh,Jerry,don't let's ask for the moon.We have the stars.




噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)



48,Well,nobody's perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)



51,You've got to ask yourself one question:″Do I feel lucky?″Well,do ya,punk?



你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)



52,You had me at″hello.″当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)



54,There's no crying in baseball!



在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)



56,A boy's best friend is his mother.



一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)



57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.



没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)



58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.



亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)



59,As God is my witness,I'll never be hungry again.



上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)



63,Mrs.Robinson,you're trying to seduceme.Aren't you?



罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)



67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.



世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)



71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain't heard nothin'yet!



等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)



75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.



我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)



83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.



快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)



94,I feel the need-the need for speed!



我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)



95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.



人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)



100,I'm king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)


海上钢琴师的~~~~~~~~~~
All that city. You just couldn't see the end to it. The end? Please? You please just show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure. And I was getting off. Guaranteed. There was no problem. It wasn't wh

at I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. You understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city there was everything except an end. There was no end. What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end. The end of the world...

Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are eightyeight of them, nobody can tell you any different. They are not infinite. You are infinite. And on these keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that. That I can live by.

You get me up on that gangway and you're rolling out in front of me a keyboard of millions of keys, millions and billions of keys that never end, and that's the truth, Max. That they never end. That keyboard is infinite. And if that keyboard is infinite, then on that keyboard there is no music you can play. You're sitting on the wrong bench. That's God's piano.

Christ! Did, did you see the streets? Just the streets… There were thousands of them! And how do you do it down there? How do you choose just one? One woman, one house, one piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at, one way to die...

All that world is weighing down on me, you don't even know where it comes to an end, and aren't you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it? The enormity of living it?

I was born on this ship, and the world passed me by, but two thousand people at a time. And there were wishes here, but never more than fit between prow and stern. You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite. I learned to live that way.

Land? Land is a ship too big for me. It's a woman too beautiful; it's a voyage too long, a perfume too strong. It's a music I don't know how to make. I could never get off this ship. At best, I can step off my life. After all, I don't exist for anyone. You're an exception, Max, you're the only one who knows I'm here. You're a minority, and you better get used to it. Forgive me, my friend, but I'm not getting off.
译文:

所有那些城市,你就是无法看见尽头。尽头?拜托!拜托你给我看它的尽头在哪?当时,站在舷梯向外看还好。我那时穿着大衣,感觉也很棒,觉得自己前途无量,然后我就要下船去。放心!完全没问题!可是,阻止了我的脚步的,并不是我所看见的东西,而是我所无法看见的那些东西。你明白么?我看不见的那些。在那个无限蔓延的城市里,什么东西都有,可惟独没有尽头。根本就没有尽头。我看不见的是这一切的尽头,世界的尽头。

拿一部钢琴来说,从琴键开始,又结束。你知道钢琴只有88个键,随便什么琴都没差。它们不是无限的。你才是无限的,在琴键上制作出的音乐是无限的。我喜欢这样,我活的惯。

你把我推到舷梯上然后扔给我一架有百万琴键的钢琴,百万千万的没有尽头的琴键,那是事实,max

,它们没有尽头。那键盘是无限延伸的。然而如果琴键是无限的,那么在那架琴上就没有你能弹奏的音乐,你坐错了地方,那是上帝的钢琴。

天啊!你……你看过那些街道吗?仅仅是街道,就有上千条!你下去该怎么办?你怎么选择其中一条来走?怎么选择“属于你自己的”一个女人,一栋房子,一块地,或者选择一道风景欣赏,选择一种方法死去。

那个世界好重,压在我身上。你甚至不知道它在哪里结束,你难道从来不为自己生活在无穷选择里而害怕得快崩溃掉吗?

我是在这艘船上出生的,整个世界跟我并肩而行,但是,行走一次只携带两千人。这里也有欲望,但不会虚妄到超出船头和船尾。你用钢琴表达你的快乐,但音符不是无限的。我已经习惯这么生活。

陆地?陆地对我来说是一艘太大的船,一个太漂亮的女人,一段太长的旅行,一瓶太刺鼻的香水,一种我不会创作的音乐。我永远无法放弃这艘船,不过幸好,我可以放弃我的生命。反正没人记得我存在过,而你是例外,max,你是唯一一个知道我在这里的人。你是唯一一个,而且你最好习惯如此。原谅我,朋友,我不会下船的。


《乱世佳人》
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.

Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...

Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.

Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.

Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.

奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。

斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……

奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。

斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。

奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住

的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。


㈠《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。



2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。



3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。



㈡《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。



2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事(傻人有傻福)。



3.Miracles happen every day.

奇迹每天都在发生。



4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不离。



5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有没有为将来打算过呢。





6. You just stay away from me please.

求你离开我。



7. If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。



8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它让我如鱼得水。



9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。



10. I was messed up for a long time.

这些年我一塌糊涂。



11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。



㈢《The Lion King狮子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。



2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危险就越合我心意。



3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。



4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。



5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而复生似的。



6. You can't change the past.

过去的事是不可以改变的。



7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。





8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?



9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。



10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我会补偿你的,我保证。



㈣《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》

nd is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。



2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。



3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远



4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。



5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。



6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。



7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。



8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。



9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。



10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。



11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。



12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。



㈤《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.



2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)



3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.

如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你的心交给我吧.



4.

What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.



5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club.

只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。



6.All life is a game of luck.

生活本来就全靠运气。



7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.

我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。



8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。



9.To make each day count.

要让每一天都有所值。



10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。



11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)



12.Will you give us a chance to live?

能不能给我们留一条生路?



13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.

上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.


㈥《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚.



2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生.



3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.



4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.



5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真爱过的人很难再恋爱.



6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我听过的最帅的男士.



8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?



9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引.因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两

个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双.



10.Everybody panics before they get married.每个人婚前都会紧张的.



11.Your destiny can be your doom.命运也许会成为厄运.



12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量.



13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象.



14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.



㈦《GARFIELD加菲猫》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。



2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。



3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。



4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。



5. Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。



6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life. 再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。



7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聪明人都是未婚? 结婚的人很难再聪明起来。



8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚 。

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。



10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。



11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧



12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。



13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不会导致死亡! 不过我不会用自己去证明。



14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看着别人工作。



15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神决定

了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。


1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day. ——《乱世佳人》

3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise. ---------《Titanic》

4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"

5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!

6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)

7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, on

ly to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!


1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.

2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.

3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."

4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.

5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"

6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.

7.《空军一号》
“My family first”

8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?

9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."

10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.

11.《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.

12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?

13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.

14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.

15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.

16.《 Phenomenon》
“ Will you love me for the rest of my life?”
“ No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.”

17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。

18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,neve

r

19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.

20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you

相关文档
最新文档