剑桥11 TEXT 1 听力原文及翻译

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

剑桥11 TEXT 1 听力原文

SECTION 1

Hello?

您好?

Oh, hello、I wanted to enquire about hiring a room in the Village Hall, for the evening of September 1st、

您好,我想问一下租用村务大厅得一间公共会议室得事宜,九月一日晚上要用。

Let me just see、、、Yes, we have both rooms available that evening、

我瞧瞧、、、、、、那天晚上我们得两个会议室都可以用。

There's our Main Hallthat's got seating for 200 people、Or there's the Charlton Room、、、

一个就是主厅,里面可容纳200个人。另一间就是Charlton会议室、、、、、、

The main hall seats 200, so 200 has been written in the space、

主厅可容纳200个人,所以空白处应该填写200。

Now we shall begin、You should answer the questions as you listen because you will not hear the recording a second time、Listen carefully and answer questions 1 to 6、

现在考试正式开始。您需要在听得过程中回答问题,因为录音只播放一次。请仔细听并回答问题16。

Hello?

您好?

Oh, hello、I wanted to enquire about hiring a room in the Village Hall, for the evening of September the first、

您好,我想问一下租用村务大厅得一间公共会议室得事宜,九月一日晚上要用。

Let me just see、、、Yes, we have both rooms available that evening、

我瞧瞧、、、、、、那天晚上我们得两个会议室都可以用。

There's our Main Hallthat's got seating for 200 people、Or there's the Charlton Room、、、

一个就是主厅,里面可容纳200个人。另一间就是Charlton会议室、、、、、、

Sorry?

不好意思,您说得就是什么会议室?

The Charlton Room CHARlT0N、That's got seating for up to one hundred、

Charlton会议室,名字拼写就是CHARlT0N。这间会议室最多可容纳100个人。

Well, we're organising a dinner to raise money for a charity, and we're hoping for at least 150 people, so I think we'll go for the Main Hall、

我们要组织一个筹款得慈善晚宴,预期至少会有150个人出席,所以我想我们还就是定主厅吧。

How much would that cost?

租用主厅要花多少钱?

Let's see、You wanted it for the evening of September 1st?

瞧瞧哈,您想要九月一日晚上用就是吧?

Yes, that's a Saturday、

对,就是个星期六。

So from 6 p、m、to midnight that'd be £115that's the weekend price, it's £75 on weekdays、

从晚上6点到12点就是115英镑,这就是周末得价格,工作日租用得话只要75英镑。

That's all right、

可以。

And I have to tell you there's also a deposit of £250, which is returnable of course as long as there's no damage、

还有,您还要交个250英镑得押金,当然了,只要主厅没有出现什么破损,就会把押金退还给您得。

But we do insist that this is paid in cash, we don't take cards for that、

但就是我们押金只收现金,不能刷卡。

You can pay the actual rent of the room however you like though cash, credit card, cheque、、、

实际租金随便怎么支付都可以,现金、刷卡、支票、、、、、、都没问题。

Oh, well I suppose that's OK、So does the charge include use of tables and chairs and so on?

嗯,我觉得应该没问题。您们收取得租金里面包括了使用桌椅之类得费用吗?

Oh, yes、And what about parking?

包括了得。停车费呢?

Yeah that's all included、

都包含在内了。

The only thing that isn't included is that、、、you said you were organising a dinner?

唯一一个没有包括得就是、、、、、、您刚才说您们要筹备一个晚宴?

Yeah、

就是得。

Well, you'll have to pay extra for the kitchen if you want to use that、It's £25、

那如果您们要使用厨房得话,还要额外支付25英镑。

It's got very good facilities —good quality cookers and fridges and so on、

厨房里得设备都很棒,有质量很好得厨具,还有冰箱等等。

OK, well I suppose that's all right、

好得,我想应该没关系。

We can cover the cost in our entry charges、

我们可以把这个费用分摊到入场费里。

Right、So I'll make a note of that、

好得,我把这个记下来。

Now there are just one or two things you need to think about before the event、

那么现在,在您们举行活动之前还有一两件事情需要考虑。

For example, you'll have to see about getting a licence if you're planning to have any music during the meal、

比如,如果您们打算在晚宴期间来点音乐得话,要着手申请一个许可证。

Oh, really?

真得吗?

It's quite straightforward, I'll give you the details later on、

那很简单得,我稍后把详细信息告诉您。

And about a week or ten days before your event you'll need to contact the caretaker, that's Mr Evans, to make the arrangements for entry he'Il sort that out with you、

另外,在活动开始前一个周或者十天左右,您需要跟管理员Mr、Evans联系,一起安排一下入

相关文档
最新文档