越狱第一季08

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

越狱上集回顾:
previously on prison break:
我在找个人
I'm looking for someone.
他叫Lincoln Burrows
A guy named lincoln burrows.
这个人杀了副总统的兄弟
The man killed the vice president's brother. 你为什么这么想见burrows?
Why you want to see burrows so bad anyhow? 因为他是我哥哥
'Cause he's my brother.
我要把你从这带出去
I'm getting you out of here.
不可能的
It's impossible.
除非你设计了这个监狱,不是吗?
Not if you designed the place,it isn'T.
你看过了设计图?
You've seen the blueprints?
比那还好
Better than that.
我纹在身上了
I've got them on me.
nick savrinn,现在开始
nick savrinn,as of now,
你们两个都死定了
both of you are dead.
我是bellick
This is bellick.
我们这侧已经被占领了
Our wing has been breached.
Marilyn,不要跑!
Marilyn,no!
在监狱里电椅不是唯一
能取人性命的方法
The chair isn't the only way
to take a man's life in prison.
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
你爸爸已经惹了麻烦
我们做不了什么
Your father's already in trouble.
There's nothing we can do about it.
快上来
Come on.
我的第一份PI任务是
My first assignments on pi,
到上面清理有毒土
we were up here cleaning out toxic mold.
在那里没有PI工作
Pi didn't go there.
我们从没指派囚犯去那工作
We'd never assign inmates to do that.
Tyler robert
Tyler,robert.
这个一定是你女儿吧
This here must be your daughter.
结束了! 我们不再需要他
It's over! We don't need him no more.
你不能杀他
You're not gonna kill him.
死一个保大家
One for the team.
天后他要送我哥哥上电椅
days from now they strap my brother to an electric chair...
因为一个莫须有的罪名要将他处以极刑
send , bolts coursing through his body for a crime he didn't commit. 我的目的就是为了阻止这一切发生
I'm here to make sure that doesn't happen.
我在fox river快个星期了
I've been in fox river nearly three weeks now.
那段时间里我成功的从监牢后出来
In that time,I've managed to get out the back of my cell
进入到可以通遍全监狱的管道
and into the old steam pipes that run through the prison.
这些管道就是我们的出路
Those pipes are our way out.
想象这里就是美国地图
Think of this place like a map of the U.S.
我们的牢房那就是纽约
Our cell over there,that's new york city.
我们的出口医务室
是加利福利亚
The infirmary,our exit,that's california.
我们脚下的管道通往...
The pipes beneath our feet that connect the two...
号公路
route .
号公路
Route .
- 我们的逃逸之路
- 我猜我们应该是晚上干吧
- Our ticket out of here.
- I assume we're doing this at night.
没错
That's right.
我们被关着还有你孤单兄弟
We're locked up,fish,and your boy is in solitary.
怎样从我们的牢里
How are we just gonna fly out of our cages
进入你的牢房也就是纽约?
and right into your cell,right into new york city?
你不用
You're not.
我们中途在圣路易斯会合
You're gonna meet me half way,in saint louis.
号公路就从那个房子下面穿过
Route runs directly beneath that building.
那是唯一一个建在管道上面的建筑
It's the only building sitting on top of those tunnels. 咱们只需要进到那里面去
All we gotta do is get in there on pi...
挖出一条交流道来
and dig ourselves an on-ramp.
过不了多久就会到医务室那
Shortly after,we hit the infirmary.
- 之后咱们就在墙外面了
- 那里是什么?
- Then we'll be outside those walls.
- What's in there?
旧储藏室
It's an old storage room.
我想john一定知道怎么做
Figure john here can pull all the strings he needs.
没那么简单
那里不是随便进的
It's not that easy,fish.
That's a restricted area.
我得想法说服他们
I got to be able to justify it to the bulls
要进去找些活儿干
and how it's got to be some actual work to be done in there for me to get in there. - 你明白吗?
- 那你最好搞定
- You follow?
- Then you better figure it out.
如果咱们进不去那个房间
'Cause if we don't get in that room,
- 咱们就别想出去了
- 我觉得有点被孤立呀
- we're not getting out of here.
- Feeling kind of left out.
纽约?加利福利亚?
New york? California?
圣路易斯?
Saint louis?
- 大伙在讨论什么呢?
- 在谈棒球
- What are we discussing?
- Talking baseball,actually.
哦,正是我最擅长的话题
Now that's a subject I just happen to know quite a bit about.
真可惜,已经说完了
What a shame.
The conversation's over.
刚说完?
Really now?
你们就这样对待队友的吗?
That any way to treat a teammate?
不管你们喜不喜欢
我还会继续的
I'm coming along on this endeavor whether you like
it or not.
反正我还有副好嗓子
'Cause I've got a hell of a singing voice otherwise.
我不想再忍受那家伙了
I won't take that piece of crap along.
- 不想
- 我也是
- I won't do it.
- Me neither.
我们不需要
We won't have to.
他很快就会消失的
He'll be out of the picture soon enough.
州政府提供两万五千美金保险
The state provides $, insurance,
还有伊利诺伊斯州
狱警基金会的资助
plus donations from the illinois corrections officers foundation. 我不想知道这些狱长
That's the last thing on my mind right now,warden.
你们知道是谁杀了他吗?
Do you know who killed him?
我们掌握了一些线索
We have some leads.
但我可以向你保证
But I can promise you this:
不查明真凶我们决不罢休
We are not gonna rest until we find out what happened.
他丢了一些照片
His pictures are missing.
这本来有一张我女儿的照片
He had a photo of our daughter in here.
别担心我们会找到的
Not to worry.
We'll find them.
我求过他别干这个工作
I begged him not to take this job.
Shauna 我非常遗憾
Shauna,I am so sorry.
我送你上车
I'll walk you to your car.
队长
Captain.
我需要跟你谈谈
I need to speak with you for a second.
我在走廊等你
I'll meet you in the hallway.
我要找到那个杂种
I want the son of a bitch who did this.
现在你尽一切把他揪出来
Now you do whatever you need to do to find him.
明白吗?
You understand?
我有五个箱子,能帮我一下吗?
I've got five boxes.
You want to give me a hand?
Veronica?
Veronica?
那个电话只是吓唬人的
That phone call was textbook scare tactics.
那正是他们想要的
That's what they want.
他们想吓住我们
来阻止我们做能做的事
They want to scare us from doing what they know we can do.
- 你指什么?
- 揭发他们
- And what's that?
- Expose them.
这人又在打扰你了吗 donovan小姐?
This guy bothering you again,miss donovan?
没有 lucasz
那晚是我的错
No,lucasz.The other night was my fault.
是场误会
It was a misunderstanding.
好的如果你需要帮助……
Okay,but if you need anything...
相信我,我一定先找你
trust me.You'll be the first person I call.
我来吧
Here. Let me.
那些箱子里是年来
的所有罪犯上诉案件
Those boxes contain seven years of criminal appellate work.
如果有可以帮助
延缓lincoln执行时间的先例
If there's a precedent in there somewhere that can help us suspend lincoln's execution,
我们就要找到
we're gonna find it.
放在门那儿就行了 lucasz
You can just leave those by the door,lucasz.
- 我自己搬进去
- 没关系
- I'll bring them in.
- Oh,that's okay.
我有你的钥匙
I've got your key right here.
如果我不知情的话
我会说lucasz对你真体贴
If I didn't know better,I would say lucasz was sweet on you. 真逗
Very funny.
<font color=#BA>-=伊甸园论坛 =-
荣誉出品
本字幕仅供学习交流,严禁用于商业途径</font>
-=/bbs=-
Proudly Presents
<font color=#BA>-=COSL-YTET小组工作室=-</font>
<font color=#BA>越狱
第一季第集</font>
-=Prison Break=-
Sync:YTET-fisherchen
-=/bbs=-
- 火
- 什么?
- Fire.
- What?
咱们用火烧掉那个地方
Fire. We burn the place down.
- 那对咱们有什么用?
- 几年前
- How's that gonna help us?
- A few years ago
小礼拜堂被烧毁
商务部的官员发现这有有毒材料
the chapel burned down and the D.O.C.
Realized they had some toxic issues--
你知道,石棉,铅涂料
you know,asbestos,lead paint,you name it.
找不到人来弄
They couldn't find a contractor,
他们就让犯人来做
so they put the inmates on the job.
我们一次要在那里待上五六个小时
We spent like five,six hours in there at a time.
好消息是几乎没有看守靠近
But the good news is no guards came around almost at all.
你能让我们进去吗?
Can you get us in there?
我最近一直想
Been doing a little,uh,thinking.
我需要一张PI卡
I'm gonna need a pi card,aren't I?
我的意思是那里就是
所有计划发生的地方吧
I mean that's where this whole thing is happening,isn't it?
一切还在进展之中
It's on its way.
这不过是你的缓兵之计吧
you're slow-walking me,aren't you?
我为什么要这样做?
Why would I do such a thing?
你以为bellick会因为我杀了Bob
而枪毙我
You think bellick's gonna pop me for what happened to that stinking C.O. Bob. 也许你会跑去告诉他
Maybe you'll take a little walk and tell him for yourself,right?
接着我就彻底消失了
Then,I'll be out of your hair for good.
那我可得跟你说
Well,I got news for you.
如果我杀bob的事抖出来
相信我
If I go down for killing bob,believe me,
那我也会
I'm gonna take a little walk of my own.
把你水箱后面的洞告诉他们
Tell them about that hole you got behind your toilet.
那么……
So...
PI卡如何?
how about that pi card?
我不知道你是否还记得
I don't know if you remember,
五年级前的那个夏天
but that summer before fifth grade,
我和你待过两周
when I stayed with you a couple weeks,
你认为我打碎了你的玻璃咖啡桌……
and you thought I broke your glass coffee table...
你回来之后我说不是我弄的
And when you came home,I denied it.
但你告诉我你可以不在乎咖啡桌
But you told me you could care less about the coffee table.
你只要我不说谎
You just didn't want me lying to you.
你说如果我说真话
我心里会轻松很多
And you said I'd feel a lot better if I just told you the truth. 你还发誓不生气
And you promised not to be angry.
我记得
I remember.
嗯其实是我打碎的
Well,I broke it.
我知道
I know.
如果你有任何憋在心里的话
You know,if there's anything that you want to get off your chest, 都可以跟我讲的
you can tell me.
我—我发誓不生气
And I-I promise I won't get angry.
你想知道人是不是我杀的
You want to know if I killed that guy.
我嗯
本来计划去做一些错误的事情
I,uh,went there planning to do something wrong.
但我没杀人
But I didn't kill that guy.
有人故意伪造成是我杀的样子
Someone's working hard to make it look like I did.
不管怎样
我的死刑还是有机会撤销的
Anyway,there's a chance the execution may not happen.
- 什么?
- Veronica在处理我的案子
- What?
- Veronica's working my case.
今天有个记者还相信我无罪
I got a reporter coming today who actually believes I'm innocent. 所以我还没死
So I ain't dead yet.
LJ 看着我
Lj,look at me.
你得信任我孩子
You got to have faith,kid.
相信我
Just have a little faith.
-kellerman
-进展?
- kellerman.
- Well?
-处理好了
-好
- Taken care of.
- Good.
还有一件事情
Now move on to the second thing.
如果你看到我们眼前的一切
If you could see what we're looking at,
相信我 burrows会明白我们的意思的
believe me,burrows is gonna get the message.
之前你们也是这么说的
Which is what you've assured me of before,
可结果还不是不予理睬
yet that message keeps getting returned to sender.
所以现在着手另一件事随时回报
Now move on the second thing and report back.
我们现在就出发
We're headed there now.
你想太多了
You're thinking too much.
也许天晓得
Yeah,god forbid.
他会把每个牢房翻个底朝天
直到找到那凶手才肯罢休
He's gonna toss every cell in this block until he finds the killer.
如果找到这里
有可能会发现我们的秘密
He tosses this one,he's gonna find the hole back there in a heartbeat. 我知道
I know.
我们得把T Bag供出去
We got to turn him in.
-这是让他们停止的唯一办法
-供他出来他会说出去的
- That's the only way it'll stop.
- We turn him in,he'll talk.
无论怎样我们处境都很危险对吗
So we're screwed either way,aren't we?
-哪一间?
-那边
- Which one?
- Right there.
圣路易斯
Saint louis.
你们在这里做什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
清洁工作我们以为这里是储藏室
Clean up detail.We thought this was storage.
这里像是储藏室吗白痴
This look like storage to you,you idiot?
这里是禁区守卫休息室
It's a restricted area!
It's the guard's break room.
现在退后
Now back it up!
-退后马上
-抱歉
- Back it up,now!
- Sorry.
不会再发生了
Won't happen again.
他妈的休息室
你开玩笑?
Frickin' break room.
Are you kidding me?
可能上次改建以后的事
They must have changed it since the retrofit.
那些家伙在那里呆着
他们不会离开的
The bulls are camped out in there.They'll never leave. -有后备计划吗?
-没有
- You got a backup plan?
- There isn't one.
那是管道经过唯一的建筑
It's the only room sitting on top of that pipe.
我们唯一的出路,只能想办法进去
It's the only way out,and we've gotta get back in there. 这不可能
Impossible,fish.
也许有可能看这里
Maybe not. Check it out.
我不明白他怎么进去的?
I don't get it.
How does he get in there?
他得到信任有更高的通行许可
He's a trustee,ones with a high security clearance.
-为什么是他?
-他可以被信任
- Why him?
- He can be trusted.
怎样可以被信任?
How does one become a trustee?
要有年没有污点的服刑档案
Just have a spotless record for the last years.
时间比我们加起来都多
Pretty much count's all of us out.
这意味着我们要让他参与进来
Which means we've gotta get him on board.
算了吧他是一个童子军
(意指很听话遵守纪律)
Forget it. The guy's a boy scout.
Westmoreland先生?
Mr. Westmoreland?
嘿 michael
Hey,michael.
你找到你的猫了吗?
Have you found your cat yet?
还没有
Still M.I.A.
你可以找别的猫代替
You can always get another.
我不想要别的
I don't want another.
而且还有一点
Besides,it's a moot point.
她是免受新法规限制的
She was grandfathered.
如果她不在了
就不会再有别的宠物可以带进来
Once she's gone,no more pets.
只要你出去了就可以再养别的
Wouldn't be an issue if you were on the outside.
还咬着那个绳子不放啊?
Still tugging on that leash,eh?
是的
Yup.
而且我现在是正式向你发出邀请
And this is the part where I extend a formal invitation.
因为你仍然以为我是D.B. Cooper?
'Cause you still think I'm D.B. Cooper?
我不以为我知道
I don't think,I know.
这样想
The way I see it,
你因为驾车杀人被判了年
you're in here doing -to-life for vehicular manslaughter.
本来只需要坐年
It would have been ,
但你开的车是偷来的
but the car you were in was stolen.
所以刑期加上倍
Felony murder rule cubes up your sentence,
这就是现在的情况
and here you are.
撞到那位女士是意外
Hitting that woman was an accident.
但那车?
But the car?
偷车可是蓄意的
No one accidentally steals a car.
问题是
So the question is,
为何charles westmoreland
在亚利桑那州偷车
why would charles westmoreland be in arizona boosting a car
那里离居住地横跨半个美国
却离墨西哥边境仅十里之遥
ten states away from where he lived,and only ten miles away from the mexican border? 而且两天前
And why,two days before that,
有人在波特兰的汽车旅馆
致电自己的太太
would someone make a phone call to his wife from a motel in portland,
离机场咫尺之遥的旅馆,很快
a stone's throw away from the airport,out of which,shortly after,
航班就被D.B. Cooper劫持
flight was hijacked by one D.B. Cooper.
在劫持小时后
Seven hours after the hijacking,
记录显示charles westmoreland
records show charles westmoreland
在伯明翰城一家诊所治疗破损的膝盖
was treated for a busted knee at a free clinic in brigham city.
从波特兰,俄勒冈
Only way to get from portland,oregon,
到伯明翰城,犹他
要么开七个小时汽车
to brigham city,utah,in seven hours was in a car,
打破所有已知的人类路上行车记录
或者坐飞机
breaking every land speed record known to man,or flying.
档案说在起飞一小时后
D.B. Cooper跳下了飞机
It's public record D.B. Cooper jumped out of that about an hour after take off. 带着万现金从万英尺匆忙跳伞
Taking a dive at , feet with $. million in cash in a hastily packed parachute, 可能着陆时地面不平
might make for a pretty rough landing.
导致骨头受损
Rough enough to shatter some bones,
也许甚至是左膝
maybe even a left knee.
着陆后肯定有车等候
D.B. Cooper would've had a car waiting for him when he landed.
根据年车管所记录
According to dmv records in ,
charles westmoreland
拥有一辆年的chevy nova
charles westmoreland was the proud owner of a ' chevy nova.
之后一辆年的chevy nova 车号被刮
As it happens,a ' chevy nova with the registration number scraped off
在亚利桑那的边界爆缸被遗弃
was found abandoned with a blown gasket along the arizona border,
离你开被盗车意外撞上
那女人只有几公里远
a mile or two away from where you accidentally hit that woman with your stolen car. 有趣的故事
Interesting story.
有趣的人
Interesting man.
但你没回答一件事
But you didn't answer one thing.
什么事?
What's that?
也许我确实伤了膝盖
Maybe I did hurt my knee.
确实偷了车
I did steal that car.
确实意外撞了那个可怜的女人
And I did accidentally hit that poor lady.
但我怎么能在月号
在波特兰劫持飞机呢
But how could I have hijacked a plane in portland on november 因为当时我因在福尔桑醉酒闹事服刑天
when I was in folsom finishing up a -day drunk and disorderly? 我希望你没把越狱寄托在那些钱上
I hope you aren't hanging this whole escape on that money,
因为我没那些钱
'cause I'm not the one in possession of it.
还是要谢谢你的邀请
Thanks for the invite though.
veronica
veronica.
Veronica
Veronica.
振作点
Come on.
我们没事
We're okay.
怎么会没事 nick?
How is this okay,nick?
有人要杀我们
Somebody just tried to kill us.
- 我知道我在场
- 那就表现的象是,好吗?
- I know. I was there.
- Then act like it,okay?
我们刚目睹了一个人被烧死
We just watched a man burn to death right in front of us.
我的天啊
My god.
Lucasz... 我的天啊
Lucasz... my god.
没关系的没关系
It's okay.It's okay.
我们刚把他丢下了
We just left him there.
我们帮不了他
There was nothing we could do for him.
在开门的时候他就已经死了
He was dead as soon as he opened the door.
我在尽力的想 nick
I am trying so hard to understand all this,nick.
他们是谁要什么
Who these people are,what they want,
我们怎能不报警就走了出来
how we just walked away from there without even calling the police.
我们这样做是因为我们
面对的是杀光才会放手的人
We did it because these people we're dealing with won't stop until we're dead. 如果他们认为我们死了就象现在
Now,if they think we're dead,like they do right now,
也许我们就有缓和的余地了
maybe we get a little breathing room here,
- 想想下步该做什么
- 不我们该报警
- we figure out what our next move is.
- No,we should go to the police.
我也在考虑同样的事但你知道吗
I've been telling myself the same thing,but you know what?
他们比警察更有势力
They're bigger than the police.
我们去政府机构
Now,we go to the authorities and all we're gonna be doing
等于是在告诉他们我们还活着
is broadcasting to them that we're still alive.
然后我们又会被人盯上
And then we got that target right in our back's again.
我们不能躲一辈子
We can't hide forever.
不不一定是一辈子
No,no,maybe not forever,
我知道有个地方可以至少能躲一段时间
but I think I know a place we can,at least for a little while.
那么我们得自己去了
We just have to go in there ourselves then.
我说过除非那个老人加入不然没可能
Like I said,unless the old man's in,it's not possible.
而且即便一切顺利那里还有警卫
And even if it were,with the guards in there,
决不可能在我们放火的时候袖手旁观
there's no way in hell they're just gonna sit back and watch us start a fire. 我事先已想到这一点
See,I already figured that part out.
我一直在考虑
I've been thinking.
什么?
And?
你在典狱长办公室干的那活?
That thing you're doing at the pope's office?
会用到橡胶胶水?
恩?
- Using rubber cement?
- Yeah?
你能顺手带上一些吗?
也许干嘛?
- Can you get some out of there?
- Maybe. Why?
听着警卫室里有个咖啡机对吧?
Look,there's a coffeemaker in the guard's room,right?
在厨房有一个我的内应
I've got a hookup with one of my boys in the kitchen.
如果我们可以在咖啡壶底部涂上一些胶水
If we can get rubber cement in the bottom of that coffeepot, 等咖啡煮开的时候...
when the burner goes on...
是个好主意
it's a good idea.
但没有westmoreland
我们无法进到那个房间
But without westmoreland,we're never getting in that room. 他不愿参与这次逃亡?
He doesn't want to be a part of the escape?

No.
那他想要什么?
Then what does he want?
总有什么能让他心动的
He's gotta want something.
没有人例外
Everybody wants something.
我真不敢相信
I don't believe it.
谢谢
不客气
- Thank you.
- You're welcome.
你在哪找到她的?
院子里教堂旁边
- Where'd you find her?
- In the yard,by the chapel.
为什么我觉得这件事情没那么简单?
Why do I get the feeling there's a string attached to this?
没什么只是帮个忙
Not a string,just a favor.
我不是D.B Copper
没关系
- I'm not D.B. Cooper.
- That's all right.
因为我这事不需要D.B. Cooper那样的人
'Cause it's not gonna take D.B. Cooper to do what I need done.
那是什么?
What's that?
我需要你做的就是在适当的时机
带一个特殊的咖啡壶去警卫室
All I want you to do is take a certain coffeepot into the guard room at a certain time
然后把咖啡煮上
and turn the burner on.
为什么?
Why?
这么说吧对每个人都有好处
Let's just say it would be in everyone's best interest
如果火从那里蔓延开来
if a fire were to start in there.
Marilyn 你看他像一个纵火犯吗?
Marilyn,did you think he was the arsonist type?
我不是
I'm not.
我只懂得清洁卫生
I'm the clean-up crew type.
并且能随意使用各种洁具
The type that gets access to all kinds of tools.
Michael 我由衷感谢说真的
Michael,I'm grateful for this.I really am.
从我走进这个地方开始
我就暗下决心要做一个奉公守法的人
But I've made it a point to keep my nose clean ever since I walked into this place. 年来没有任何污点
years without a blemish.
如果假释公告出来那天
我想我会有资格的
If that parole board date ever comes,I wanna be ready.
我不能拿这个去冒险
I can't jeopardize that.
抱歉
Sorry.
Michael.
还是谢谢你真的
Thanks,though. Really.
经历那场暴动后
After what you went through in the riot,
我想你该休休假
I thought you might take a day off.
我没事
I'm fine.
再说也找不到替我的人
I,uh,couldn't find anybody to cover for me anyway.
我不希望你觉得欠我什么
I hope you don't feel like you own me anything.
我是觉得欠你
I do.
我嗯……
I'm,uh...
我真的很感激你救了我
I really appreciate what you did for me.
但是?
But?
但你告诉我你是为工活去的排水管
But you told me that you had been up in the crawl space for pi, 而那里从来不派犯人工作
and pi was never assigned to go there.
弄完了吧?
We're done here,right?
Michael 别这样我只是……
Michael,don't be like that.
I just...
我只想知道答案
I just want some answers.
谢谢你为我打针
Thanks for the shot,doc.
Sue parsons Headline新闻社
Sue parsons. Headline press.
谢谢你来
Thanks for coming by.
谢谢你花时间
I appreciate you taking the time.
谢谢你关注我的案子
I appreciate you looking into my case.
你能告诉我什么?
So what can you tell me?
从我所了解的情况来看
From what I understand,
此时正有许多人为你工作着
you have numerous people working on your behalf as we speak.
是的呃
Yeah,um,well,
veronica donovan 她是我的律师
veronica donovan,she's my attorney,
还有nick savrinn 他是“终极正义”的
and nick savrinn,he,uh,works at project justice.
Savrinn,好的
Savrinn,okay.
他们有什么大进展吗?
Have they gotten very far?
没有什么可以呈上法庭的
Nothing to go to court with.
目前还没有
Not yet,anyway.
你有没有想过就这样放手?
You ever think it's just time to let go?
- 接受一切?
- 放手?可以
- Accept what happened?
- Let go? Yeah.
接受这一切?不可能
Accept what happened? Never.
我是说换成你被人设计陷害
I mean,would you if someone had set you up?
生活被毁掉你会接受吗?
Destroyed your life?
我指的是从这件事
给你亲友造成的伤害和痛苦角度
I guess I'm thinking in terms of the pain and anguish it's caused your friends and loved ones.
关心我的人他们相信我
People who care about me,they believe me.
这对我来说就足够了
That's all that matters to me right now.
我只有这个
It's all I got.
你有一个儿子
You have a son.
小Lincoln? Lj?
Lincoln,jr.? Lj?
是的,怎么?
Yeah. Why?
有人告诉我如果你接受这一切
I have a source that tells me if you accept what happened
并停止上诉你的儿子就会没事
and stop fighting your execution,your son will be left out of this.
如果你不接受
但愿你今早跟他道了别
If not,I hope you said good-bye to him when he left here this morning.
- 你是谁?
- 总有一个姓Burrows的活不成
- Who are you?
- One burrows is gonna die.
- 你自己选
- 你是谁?!
- Up to you which one.
- Who are you?!
你是谁?!
Who are you?!
嗨!
Hey!
别让她走她威胁我儿子!
Don't let her go.
She threatened my son!
求你了不!
他要害我儿子不!
Please,no!
She threatened my son! No!
你是lj burrows?
lj burrows?
是的
Yeah.
我是少年法庭的Hale
I'm officer hale with juvenile court.
我们需要对住所做个快速调查
We just need to do a quick survey of the residence,
来确定环境是否符合保释察看条款
make sure the environment here is reflective of the terms of your probation. 你父母在家吗?
Your parents home?
不在不过马上就回来了
No,but they'll be home any minute.
哦……那现在就开始吧
Well then... better get started.
Lj和他爸爸你没说怎么样啊
Lj and his dad--
you never said how it went this morning.
听上去不错
Sounded fine.
当然
一个十五岁男孩跟母亲说什么都好
Of course,everything a -year-old boy tells his mother is fine. 无意冒犯
不过能让我看你的证件吗?
Look,no offense,but can I see some kind of identification?
- 当然
- Lj 我们回来了
- Sure.
- Lj,we're home!
Lj 你在吗?
Lj,you here?
哦上帝
Oh,my god.
扔掉电话女士
Drop the phone,lady.
这是我给你的唯一警告
This is the only warning I'm giving you.
扔掉
Drop it.
快跑!
Run!
快接快接
Pick up,pick up.
接电话吧求你了
Please e on,come on.
Lj……
Lj...
我们不会伤害你的
we're not here to hurt you.
哦……
Whoa,whoa...
---发送
... send.
你觉得按四个键
会比我只按一个快吗?
You really think you're going to get to four buttons before I get to one?
算了吧
Come on.
lj 快离开这
lj,get out of here!
妈?妈?
mom? Mom?
你去哪 lj?
Where are you going,lj?
你们到底要什么?
What do you want from me?
合作仅此而已
Cooperation. That's all.
你们要合作?
You want cooperation?
我知道你长什么样你这个杂种
I know what you look like,you son of a bitch!
- 我要去找警察
- 去找警察?
- I'm going to the police.
- Going to the police?
那可不是什么好主意 lj
I don't think that's such a good idea,lj--
我是说
有了你在杀人武器上的指纹
I mean,with your prints on the murder weapon and all.
- 我没碰枪
- 当然你没有
- I didn't touch the murder weapon.
- Of course you didn'T.
你我都知道
I know that and you know that.
我只是认为你没办法通过弹道测试
I just don't think you're going to have much luck convincing ballistics of that. - 你们到底是谁?
- 关心你的邻居而已
- Who the hell are you people?
- Just concerned neighbors.
听到隔壁家里有吵闹声
Heard a bit of a ruckus at the rixs' house.
天,我想我们本该想到的
Gosh,you know,I guess we really should've seen it coming.
我的意思是,所有的迹象都有
I mean,all the signs were there--
吸毒,学习成绩下滑
drug use,decline in academic performance--
但是我们真没想到
他会干出这样的事来
but we didn't think he'd ever do something like this. - 没有人会相信
- 他们会信的
- No one's going to believe that.
- Yes,they will.
- 当他们抓到你时——
- 他们会抓到的,lj——
- And when they catch you--
- and they will catch you,lj--
他们把你当成人对待的
你懂什么意思吗?
they're going to try you as an adult.
You know what that means?
我们可以帮助你,lj
我们是你唯一的希望
We can help you,lj.
We're the only hope you've got.
不,你们不是
No,you're not.
是她选的,不是你
She made that choice,not you.
去找那孩子吧
Let's find the kid.
你找到marilyn了
You got marilyn back.
当然
Sure did.
真好
That's good.
你多久以前戒的烟?
How long ago you quit smoking?
戒了九年多了
A little over nine years now.
你不介意我抽烟吧?
You don't mind,do you?
我觉得跟你很亲近,charles
I feel a kinship with you,charles.
比其他犯人都亲近
More than any other con here.
我们也经常见面,不是吗?
And we've seen a lot,haven't we?
当然
Sure have.
如果我说错了请改正……
And correct me if I'm wrong...
我对你一直很公平
I've always treated you fair.
我也一直心存感谢
I've always appreciated that fact.
Bob才的时候我就认识他了
I've known bob since he was years old.
我帮他得到了这份工作
I got him this job.
你能想象我肩负的责任
You can imagine how responsible I feel.
我帮不了你,长官
I can't help you with that,boss.
我认为你能
I think you can.
据说他是死在你牢房前的
Word is he died in front of your cell,
当时你就在这
and you were right here when it happened.
咱们在这这么久也都明白
如果犯人开始告密
We've both been around long enough to know that when a con starts that snitching business,
他也就活不长了
he's not long for this world.
别逼我这么做,长官
Don't put me in that position,boss.
如果我离开牢房前
你不告诉我是谁杀了bob
If you don't tell me who killed bob before I leave this cell,
咱们的交情就完了
our friendship goes with it.
猫不错
That's a nice cat.
Westmoreland知道
但他下巴没那么硬
(意指嘴巴不严)
Westmoreland knows,and his jaw ain't that strong.。

相关文档
最新文档