哈利波特与魔法石中英文台词
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
哈利波特与魔法石
I should’ve known that you would be here. 我早该想到会在这里遇到你Professor McGonagall. 麦格教授
Good evening. Professor Dumbledore. 晚上好,邓布利多教授
Are the rumors true, Albus? 传闻是真的吗?阿不思?
I’m afraid so, professor. 我想是真的,教授
The good 有个好消息
And the bad 也有坏消息
And the boy? 那个孩子呢?
Hagrid is bringing him. 海格会把他带到这儿来
Is it wise 你觉得这么做明智吗?
To trust Hagrid with something so important? 把这种大事交给海格去办?Professor. I would trust Hagrid with my life. 教授,我可以把自己的命交到海格手中Professor Dumbledore, sir. 邓布利多教授
Professor McGonagall 麦格教授
No problems, I trust, Hagrid? 没遇到什么麻烦吧,海格?
No, sir. 没有,先生
Little tyke fell asleep as we were flying over Bristol. 小家伙一飞到布里斯托尔就睡了
TRY not to wake him. 小心别吵醒他
There you go. 你看
Do you really think it’s safe, leaving him with these people? 你觉得把他交给这些人好吗?
They’re the worst sort of Muggles imaginable. 真是一群无可救药的麻瓜
They really are…他们真的是…
The only family he has. 他在世上唯一的亲人
He’ll be famous. 这孩子将来会非常有名
Every child in our world. 我们世界中的每个孩子
Will know his name. 都会知道他的名字
Exactly. 完全正确
He’s far better off growing up away from all of that. 最好是让他成长时远离这一切Until he’s ready. 等他能够接受的时候再告诉他
There, there, Hagrid. 好了,好了,海格
It’s not really goodbye, after all. 又不是再也见不到面
Good luck…祝你好运
…H arry Potter. 哈利·波特
Up. Get up! 起床!快起床!
Now! 快点!
Wake up, cousin! We’re going to the zoo! 快醒来,表弟!要去动物园啰!
Here he comes, the birthday boy. 我们的小寿星来了
Happy birthday, son. 生日快乐,儿子
Cook breakfast. And try not to burn anything. 快去煮早餐,不准烧焦东西
Yes. Aunt Petunia. 是,佩妮姨妈
I want everything to be perfect…我希望今天一切顺心
…for my Dudley’s special day! 这可是我们达力的大日子
Hurry up! 快点!
Bring my coffee, boy. 给我咖啡,小子
Yes. Uncle Vernon. 是,弗农姨父
Aren’t they wonderful, darling? 是不是很棒呀,亲爱的?
How many are there? 一共有几个?
36. counted them myself. 三十六个,我自己数的
36?! But last year I had 37! 三十六个?但去年有三十七个
But some are bigger than last year’s. 但有些礼物比去年的大一点呀
I don’t care! 我管它有多大
This is what we’re going to do. 好,好,待会儿我们一出去
We’re going to buy you two new presents. How’s that, pumpkin? 就再去帮你买两个新礼物,好不好呀,小乖乖?
It should be a lovely day at the zoo. 要去动物园了
I’m really looking forward to it. 一定可以玩得很开心,真期待
I’m warning you now, boy. 我警告你,小子
Any funny business, and at all…要是有任何怪事发生,只要有一点点的怪事…and you won’t have any meals for a week. 你就一个礼拜不准吃饭
Get in. 上车
Make it move. 叫它动嘛
Move! 动呀!
-Move! – He’s asleep! –快动呀!- 它睡着了
He’s boring. 真没劲!
Sorry about him. He doesn’t understand what it’s like. 对不起,他不了解你的感受,像这样
Lying there day after day…一天又一天地躺在这儿
…watching people press their ugly faces in on you. 看人们硬把丑脸贴到你面前Can you hear me? 你听得懂我的话?
It’s just. 只是…
I’ve never talked to a snake before. 我以前从没跟蛇讲过话
Do you? 你…
I means. Do you talk to people often? 我是说,你常跟人说话吗?
You’re from Burma, aren’t you? 你是从缅甸来的,对吧?
Was it nice there? Do you miss your family? 那儿是不是很美?你想家吗?
I see. 我懂了
That’s me as well. I never knew my parents either. 我也一样,我没见过我的父母Moving. Mummy, Dad. 动了!妈妈!爸爸!
You won’t believe what this snake is doing! 你绝对想不到这只蛇在干嘛Thanks. 谢谢
Anytime. 别客气
Snake! 蛇!
Mum! Mummy! Help me! 妈妈,妈咪,救救我,救命呀
My darling boy! How did you get in there? 宝贝儿子,你是怎么进去的?
Who did this? How did you get in there? 我的天哪,你是怎么进去的?
Is there a snake? 那是一条蛇吗?
It’s all right, sweetheart. 没事的,小甜心
We’ll get you out of these cold clothes. 我们会帮你把这湿冷的衣服脱掉
What happened? 这是怎么回事?
I swear. I don’t know! 我发誓我真的不知道
The glass was there and then it was gone, 玻璃忽然消失
Like magic. 就像魔法一样
There’s no such thing as magic. 世上根本就没有魔法
Marge is ill. Ate a funny whelk. 玛姬病了,吃了个怪油螺
Dad, look! Harry’s got a letter! 爸爸,你看!哈利有一封信
Give back. It’s mine! 还我,那是我的
Yours? Who’d be writing to you? 你的?谁会写信给你啊?
No more mail through this letterbox. 这样就不能再往信箱里投信了
Have a lovely day at the office, dear. 祝你上班愉快,亲爱的
Go on. 快滚
Fine day. Sunday. 星期天真是个好日子
In my opinion, best day of the week. 我认为是一星期中最棒的一天
Why is that, Dudley? 这是什么原因,达力?
Because there’s no post on Sundays? 因为星期天不送信?
Right you are, Harry! 答对了,哈利
No post on Sunday. 星期天不送信
No blasted letters today! No, sir. 今天没有讨厌的信!没有!
Not one single bloody letter. Not one! 没有一封该死的信,完全没有
No, sir, not one blasted, miserable…没有,没有一封讨厌,可恶…
Oh, no! 喔,不!
Make it stop, please! 叫它停下来,拜托,妈咪!
Make it stop, please! 拜托,妈咪,叫它们停下来
Stop! Stop it! 停!快停!
Mummy, what’s happening? 妈妈,告诉我,这是怎么一回事?
What’s this? 这是什么?
Give me that! 把它给我
Give me that letter! 把信给我
Get off! 放手!
They’re my letters! Let go of me! 这是我的信,放开我!
That’s it! We’re going away! 够了,我们走吧
Far away, where they can’t find us! 走得远远的,让他们找不到
Daddy’s gone mad, hasn’t he? 爸爸发疯了,是不是?
Make a wish, Harry. 许个愿吧,哈利
Who’s there? 什么人?
Sorry about that. 抱歉,不好意思
I demand that you leave at once. 我要你立刻离开,先生
You are breaking and entering. 你这是非法侵入民宅
Dry up, Dursley, you great prune. 少罗嗦,德思礼,你这大笨蛋
I haven’t seen you 上回我看到你的时候
Since you was a baby, Harry. But…你还是个婴儿,哈利,可是…
You’re a bit more along than I expected. 你块头比我想的大多了
Particularly in the middle. 而且肚子还这么凸
I’m not Harry. 我又不是哈利
I am. 我才是
Well, of course you are. 恩,这才符合嘛
Got something for you. 我这儿有个东西要送你
Afraid I sat on it. 好像不小心被我压到了
But I imagine it’ll taste fine just the same. 不过味道是不会变的
Baked it myself, words and all. 全都是我自己烤自己做的唷
Thank you. 谢谢你
It’s not every day your young man turns 11, is it? 一年里就只有这么一次,你现在满十一岁啰
Excuse me, but…对不起,可是…
Who are you? 你到底是谁呀?
Rubeus Hagrid. 鲁伯·海格担任…
Keeper of keys and Grounds at Hogwarts. 霍格沃茨的钥匙管理员与猎场看守人
Of course, you know about Hogwarts. 你总该知道霍格沃茨吧?
Sorry, no. 抱歉,不知道
No? Blot me, Harry. 不知道?我的天哪,哈利
Didn’t you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all? 没想过你爸妈是怎么学会的?
Learned what? 学会什么?
You’re a wizard, Harry. 你是一个巫师,哈利
I’m a what? 我是一个什么?
A wizard. 一个巫师
A good one, I’d wager, once you’re trained up. 只要再受点训练,你一定会变成非常厉害的巫师
No, you’ve made a mistake.不,我想你弄错了
I mean…我是说…
…I can’t be a wizard. 我不可能是巫师啊
I mean, I’m just…我是说,我只是…
Harry. Just Harry. 哈利,我只是哈利
Well. Just Harry. 好吧,哈利
Did you ever make anything happen? 你从来没发生过任何怪事吗?
Anything you couldn’t explain, when you were angry or scared? 在你生气害怕的时候,没出现什么搞不懂的怪事吗?
Dear Mr. Potter. 亲爱的波特先生
We are pleased to inform you…我们很荣幸能在此通知你
…that you have accepted at Hogwarts School of witchcraft and Wizardry. 你已获准进入霍格沃茨魔法学校就读
He will not be going! I told you. 我告诉你,我不准他去
We swore we’d put a stop to all this rubbish. 我们发誓要禁止这类的荒唐怪事
You knew? 你早就知道了?
You knew all along and you never told me? 你们知道却不告诉我?
Of course we knew. 当然知道
How could you not be? 想也知道你会是什么德行
My perfect sister being who she was. 看看我那完美的好妹妹
My mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. 她收到信时,爸妈简直乐歪了
We have a witch in the family. Isn’t it wonderful? 家里出了个女巫好棒啊
I was the only one to see her for what she was. 就只有我能看清她的真面目
A freak! 她是一个怪胎
Then she met that Potter, and then she had you…然后她嫁给那个波特,生了你…and I knew you would be the same. 我就知道你会和他们…
Just as strange, just as abnormal. 一样奇怪,一样不正常
And then she got herself blown up. 然后呢,她就让自己给炸死了
And we got landed with you 所以我们就只好收留你
Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash. 炸死?你说他们是出车祸死的
A car crash? 车祸?
A car crash killed Lily and James Potter? 车祸哪伤得了莉莉和詹姆·波特?
We had to say something. 我们总得说个理由
It’s an outrage! A scandal! 这是一种侮辱,一种毁谤
He’ll not be going. 他不能去
A great Muggle like you is going to stop him? 你以为像你这种超级大麻瓜阻止得了他吗?
Muggle? 麻瓜?
Non-magic folk. 就是不会魔法的家伙
This boy’s had his name down since he were born. 他一出生就列入学生名册了He’s going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry. 他是去世上最棒的魔法学校
He’ll under the finest headmaster Hogwarts has seen. 而且还有有史以来最棒的校长Albus Dumbledore. 阿不思·邓布利多
I will not pay to have a crackpot old fool teach him magic tricks. 休想要我花一分钱,让个疯老头子来教他变戏法
Never…不准…
Insult Albus Dumbledore in front of me. 在我面前侮辱邓布利多
I’d appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. 你可千万别告诉霍格沃茨的人,我会感激你的
I’m not allowed to do magic. 照规定我是不能使用魔法的
Okay. 好
We’re a bit behind schedule. Best be off. 进度有点落后了,我们该走啰
Unless you’d rather stay, of course. 难不成你还想待在这儿
All students must be equipped with…所有学生都必须准备…
…one standard size 2 pewter cauldron…一个标准尺寸的2号蜡制大锅
…and may bring. If they desire, 可自由携带…
Either an owl, a cat or a toad. 一只猫头鹰,猫,或是蟾蜍
Can we find all this in London? 在伦敦能把东西都买到吗?
If you know where to go. 只要你知道门径就可以
Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume? 啊,海格,要不要来一杯?
No, thanks, Tom. 不,谢了,汤姆
I’m on official Hogwarts business. 我正在替霍格沃茨办事呢
Just helping young Harry buy his school supplies. 带小哈利去买学校要用的东西Bless my soul. 上帝保佑
It’s Harry Potter! 他就是哈利·波特!
Welcome back, Mr. Potter. 欢迎回来,波特先生
Welcome back. 欢迎回来
Doris Crockford. Mr. Potter. 我是科多利,波特先生
I can’t believe I’m meeting you at last. 真不敢相信,总算见到您了
Harry Potter. 哈利·波特
Can’t tell you how pleased I am to meet you. 见到你真说不出有多高兴
Hello, professor. I didn’t see you. 哈啰,教授,刚才没看到你
Harry, this’s Professor Quirrell 哈利,这位是奇洛教授
Will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. 霍格沃茨的黑魔法防御术老师Oh, nice to meet you. 喔,真高兴见到你
Fearfully fascinating subject. 这门课迷人得很
Not that you need it, eh, Potter? 但你已经不用学了,波特?
Yes, well, must be going now. Lots to buy. 现在得上路了,好多东西要买Goodbye. 再见
See, Harry? You’re famous. 瞧,哈利,你多有名啊!
But why am I famous, Hagrid? 但我为什么会出名呢,海格?
All those people, how is it they know who I am. 那些人为什么全都认识我?
I’m not sure I’m the right person to tell you that, Harry. 我不知道这是由我来告诉你究竟合不合适,哈利
Welcome, Harry, to Diagon Alley. 欢迎来到对角巷,哈利
Here, you get your quills and ink. 这儿可以买到羽毛笔和墨水
Over there, all your bits and bobs for doing wizardry. 那边是卖各式各样的魔法玩意儿
It’s a world-class racing broom. 世界级的比赛用的飞天扫帚
Look at it! The new Nimbus 2000! 哇,快看!最新型的光轮2000型
It’s the fastest model yet. 目前最快的型号
But how an I to pay for all this? 但是,我哪买的起这些东西?
I haven’t any money. 我连一分钱也没有
There’s your money, Harry. 你的钱在那里,哈利
Gringotts, the wizard bank. 古灵阁,巫师银行
Ain’t no safer place, not one. 那可算是世上最安全的地方
Except perhaps Hogwarts. 除了霍格沃茨以外
Hagrid, 海格…
What exactly are these things? 那是什么怪物呀?
They’re goblins, Harry. 那就是妖精,哈利
Clever as they come, but not the most friendly of beasts. 妖精聪明得很,但不太友善Best stay close. 最好是紧跟在我身边
Mr. Harry Potter wisher to make a withdrawal. 哈利·波特先生想要提钱
And does Mr. Harry Potter have his key? 哈利·波特先生有带钥匙吗?
Wait a minute. Got it here somewhere. 等等,就在身上
Ha! There’s the little devil. 小鬼难缠
And there’s something else as well. 还有另一件事
Professor Dumbledore gave me this. 这是邓布利多教授交给我的
It’s about You-know-What in vault you-know-which. 就是那个金库里的那个东西Very well. 好的
Vault 687. 687号地下金库
Lamp, please. 请把灯给我
Key, please. 钥匙
Did you think your parents would leave you with nothing? 你以为你父母什么也没留给你?
Vault 713. 713号地下金库
What’s in there, Hagrid? 里面放了什么东西,海格?
Can’t tell you, Harry. 这我可不能告诉你,哈利
Hogwarts business. Very secret. 那是霍格沃茨的最高机密
Stand back. 退后
Best not to mention this to anyone. 最好别跟任何人提起这回事
I still need…我还需要…
A wand. 一根魔杖
A wand? You want Ollivanders. 魔杖?好,去奥利凡德吧
There ain’t no place better. 那是最棒的地方
Run along there and wait. 你先自己进去看看好吗?
I got one more thing to do. Won’t be long. 我还有件事要办,去去就来
Hello? 你好?
Hello? 你好?
I wondered when I’d be seeing you. 我才在想什么时候会见到你
Mr. Potter. 波特先生
It seems only yesterday…那好像是昨天才发生的事
…that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands. 你父母上这儿来买第一根魔杖
Here we are. 我们试试这个
Give it a wave. 挥挥看吧
Apparently not. 显然不行
Perhaps…也许…
…this. 这个可以
No, no, definitely not. 不行,不行,绝对不行
No matter. 没关系
I wonder…我想应该是它
Curious. 真稀奇
Very curious. 真的是非常稀奇
Sorry, but what’s curious? 打扰一下,你为什么觉得稀奇?
I remember every wand I’ve ever sold. 我记得我卖出的每一根魔杖
Mr. Potter. 波特先生
It so happens that…凑巧的是…
The phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand. 那只凤凰的一根尾羽给了这魔杖
Gave another feather…另外还有一根尾羽给了…
Just one other. 另外一根魔杖
It is curious 而稀奇的是…
That you should be destined for this wand…你注定就要使用这根魔杖
…when its brother gave you 因为另一根魔杖的主人给你…
That scar. 留下了那道疤痕
And who owned that wand? 那根魔杖的主人是谁?
We do not speak his name. 他的名字我们不能说
The wand chooses the wizard, Mr. Potter. 是魔杖选择巫师,波特先生
It’s not always clear why. 原因向来无法理解
But I think it is clear…但我想这次很清楚…
…that we can expect great things from you. 你将来会有了不起的成就
After all. 不管怎么说
He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named…那个不能说出名字的人
…did great things. 做了些很了不起的事
Terrible…yes. 虽然可怕…
But great. 但还是很了不起
Harry! Harry! 哈利,哈利
Happy birthday. 生日快乐
You all right, Harry? You seem very quiet. 你没事吧?怎么都不吭声呢?
He killed my parents, didn’t he? 是他杀了我的父母,对不对?
The one who gave me this. 就是那个害我留下这道疤的人
You know, Hagrid. 你知道的,海格
I know you do. 你一定知道
First, and understand this, Harry. 你得先了解一件事,哈利
Because it’s very important 因为这非常重要
Not all wizards are good. 巫师并不一定都是好人
Some of them go bad. 有些巫师会变坏
A few years ago…几年前
…there was a wizard who went as bad as you can go. 有个巫师简直坏到骨子里去了His name was V…他的名字叫伏…
His name was V…他的名字叫伏…
Maybe if you wrote it down? 还是你用写的好了?
No, I can’t spell it. All right. 不行,这字我不会拼,好吧…
V oldemort. 伏地魔
V oldemort? 伏地魔?
It was dark times, Harry. 那真是一段可怕的日子,哈利
V oldemort started to gather some followers. 伏地魔那时聚集了一批爪牙
Brought them over to the Dark Side. 说服他人投靠黑暗势力
Anyone that stood up to him ended up dead. 反抗他的人全都被杀光
Your parents fought against him. 你父母虽然勇敢跟他对抗
But nobody lived once he decide to kill them. 但只要是他决定要杀的人,没一个能逃过他的毒手
Nobody, not one. 没有,一个也没有
Except you. 只有你例外
Me? V oldemort tried to kill me? 我?伏地魔想杀我?
Yes. That ain’t no ordinary cut on your forehead, Harry. 没错,你额头上的疤痕不寻常,哈利
A mark like that only comes from being touched by a curse. 只有诅咒才会留下那样的疤痕
An evil curse. 而且是个邪恶的诅咒
What happened to V…? To You-know-Who? 那佛…那个人后来怎么样?
Well, some say he died. 这个嘛,有人说他死了
Codswallop, in my opinion. 但依我看是胡说八道
Nope, I reckon he’s out there still…不,我想他还躲在某个地方
…too tired to carry on. 虚弱得无法采取行动
But one thing’s certain. 但有件事倒是可以确定
Something about you stumped him that night. 你那晚让他栽了个大跟斗
That’s why you’re famous. 所以你才会这么有名
That’s why everybody knows your name. 大家才会全都认识你
You’re the boy who lived. 你可是大难不死的男孩
What are you looking at? 你们在看什么?
Blimey, is that the time? 哎呀,现在几点啦?
Sorry Harry. I’m gonna have to leave you. 对不起,哈利,我得走了
Dumbledore will be wanting his…邓布利多等着要拿他的…
Well, he’ll be wanting to see me. 好了,他等着要见我
Your train leaves in 10 minutes. 你的火车再十分钟就要开了
Here’s your ticket. 这是你的车票
Stick to your ticket, that’s very important. 把车票收好,这很重要
Platform 93/4? 九又四分之三站台?
But, Hagrid. There must be a mistake. 但是,海格,这一定弄错了
This says platform 93/4. 上面写九又四分之三站台
There’s no such thing, is there? 哪有这种站台呀?
Keep off the doors. 别挡在门口
Sorry. 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me. 打扰一下!打扰一下!
On your left, Madam. 从左边通道穿过去,夫人
Excuse me, sir. 打扰一下,先生
Can you tell me where I might find platform 93/4. 九又四分之三站台在哪儿?Platform 93/4? 九又四分之三站台?
Think you’re being funny, do you? 你故意装傻整我开心吗?
It’s the same every year, packed with Muggles. Come on. 每年都一样,挤满了麻瓜,走吧
Muggles? 麻瓜?
Platform 93/4. this way. 九又四分之三站台,在这边
All right, Percy, you first. 好,珀西,你先走
Fred, you next. 弗雷德,你下一个
He’s not Fred, I am. 他不是弗雷德,我才是
You call yourself our mother? 你还好意思自称母亲嘛
I’m sorry, George. 对不起,乔治
I’m only joking. I am Fred. 开玩笑的啦,我是弗雷德
Excuse me. 打扰一下
Could you tell me 能…不能请你告诉我…
How to? 要怎样…
How to get onto the platform? 怎样去站台吗?
Not to worry, dear. 放心,没问题的,亲爱的
It’s Ron’s first time to Hogwarts as well. 罗恩也是第一次去霍格沃茨
All you do is 现在你只要…
Walk straight at the wall between platforms 9 and 10. 往第九和第十站台中间的那道墙直接走过去就行了
Best to run if you’re nervous. 要是紧张的话,最好用小跑步
Good luck. 祝你好运
Excuse me. 打扰一下
Do you mind? Everywhere else is full. 我可以坐吗?其他车厢都满了
Not at all. 坐啊
I’m Ron, by the way. 对了,我叫罗恩
Ron Weasley. 罗恩·韦斯莱
I’m Harry. Harry Potter. 我叫哈利,哈利·波特
So… so it’s true! 所以…所以那是真的啰
I mean, do you really have the? 我是说,你真的有…
The what? 有什么?
The scar? 那道疤?
Oh. Yeah. 喔,对啊
Wicked! 真炫!
Anything off the trolley, dears? 要不要买点儿东西吃呀?
No, thanks. I’m all set. 不,谢了,我自己有带吃的
We’ll take the lot. 我全部都要了!
Bertie Bott’s Every Flavor Beans? 比比多味豆?
They mean every flavor. 这表示所有口味都有
There’s chocolate and peppermint and also…有巧克力和薄荷口味,也有……spinach, liver and tripe. 菠菜,肝脏,还有牛肚
George sweared he got a booger-flavored one once. 乔治有次还吃到鼻涕口味
Are they real frogs? 这该不会是真的青蛙吧
It’s a spell. 只是施了个符咒而已
Beside the cards you want. 而且这还可以让你搜集卡片
Each pack’s got a famous witch or wizard. 每包附一张名巫师或女巫卡片
I’ve got about 500 myself. 我已经手机大约五百张了
Watch it! 小心
That’s rotten luck. 运气真背
They’ve only got one good jump in them. 它们只有一开始那下跳得最好
I’ve got Dumbledore! 我拿到一张邓布利多
I got about six of him. 我已经有了足足有六张他的了
Hey, he’s gone! 嘿,他不见了
You can’t expect him to hang around all day, can you? 你总不能要他整天都待在那儿吧
This is Scabbers. By the way. 对了,这是斑斑
Pathetic, isn’t he? 他很可怜,对不对?
A little. 还好啦
Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. 弗雷德教了我一个咒语,可以把它的毛变成黄色
Want to see? 要看吗?
Yeah. 好啊
Sun…阳…
Has anyone seen a toad? 有没有人看到一只蟾蜍?
A boy named Neville’s lost one. 纳威的蟾蜍不见了
No. 没有
Oh, are you doing magic? 喔,你在施魔法吗?
Let’s see, then. 让我们瞧一瞧吧
Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow 阳光,雏菊,甜奶油
Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow 将这只又胖又笨的老鼠变成黄色
Are you sure that’s a real spell? 你确定这是真的咒语吗?
Well, it’s not very good, is it? 显然不是很有用,对不对?
Of course. 当然啦
I’ve only tried a few simple ones myself…我也只试过几个简单的咒语
…but the y’ve all worked for me. 但每次都非常成功
For example, 比方说…
Oculus Reparo. 欧卡拉斯雷培洛
That’s better, isn’t it? 是不是清晰多了?
Holy cricket, you’re Harry Potter! 我的天哪,你是哈利·波特!
I’m Hermione Granger. 我叫赫敏·格兰杰
And you are? 那你是…?
I’m Ron Weasley. 我叫罗恩·韦斯莱
Pleasure. 幸会
You two better change into robes. 你们两个最好赶快换上长袍
I expect we’ll be arriving soon. 我们大概快要到了
You’ve got dirt on your nose. Did you know? 你鼻子上黑黑的,知不知道?
Just there. 就在这
Right, then. First years. 好,一年级新生
This way, please! 请跟我来
Come on, first years, don’t be shy. 快呀,一年级新生,别害羞
Come on now, hurry up. 走呀,快点走呀
Hello, Harry. 哈啰,哈利
Hi, Hagrid. 嘿,海格
Right, then. This way to the boats. 好,走这儿上船
Come on now, follow me. 快,跟我来
Wicked. 真炫
Welcome to Hogwarts. 欢迎来到霍格沃茨
Shortly, you’ll pass through these doors 待会儿你们就要走进这扇门
And join your classmates. 和其他同学齐聚一堂
But before you take your seats, 但在你们到餐厅入席之前
You must be sorted into your houses. 必须先替你们分派学院
They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff…学院有格兰芬多,赫奇帕奇
…Ravenclaw and Slytherin. 拉文克劳,还有斯莱特林
While you’re here. 在你们就学期间
Your house will be like your family. 学院就像是你们的家一样
Your triumphs will earn you points. 你们表现出色会替学院加分
Any rule-breaking and you will lose points. 而违规则会使学院被扣分
At the end of the year, the house with the most points 学年结束时,积分最高的学院…
Wins the house cup. 将会获得学院杯冠军
Trevor! 特雷弗
Sorry. 对不起
The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily. 分院仪式马上就要开始了
It’s true then, 那是真的啰
What they’re saying on the train. 火车上的传闻果真没错
Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. 哈利·波特到霍格沃茨来啰
Harry Potter? 哈利·波特
This is Crabbe and Goyle. And I’m Malfoy. 这是克拉克和高尔,我叫马福尔Draco Malfoy. 德雷克·马福尔
Think my name’s funny, do you?觉得我名字很好笑是不是?
I’ve no need to ask yours. 我不用问就知道你是谁
Red hair and a hand-me-down robe? 红头发,旧长袍
You must be a Weasley. 你想必是韦斯莱家的人
You’ll find out some wizarding families 你马上就会发现某些巫师家庭…
Are better than others. 比别人高级些
You don’t want to go making friends with wrong sort. 没人会想跟差劲家伙交朋友
I can help you there. 这方面我可以帮你
I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks. 我可以看得出是谁比较差劲些We’re ready for you now. Follow me.一切准备就绪,请跟我来吧
The ceiling isn’t real. It’s bewitched 他们对天花板施了魔法
To look like the night sky. 让它看起来像是夜晚的天空
I read about it in Hogwarts, A History. 我在“霍格沃茨,一段校史”这本书上读到过
Will you wait along here, please? 请在这儿等一下
Now, before we begin…听着,在我们开始之前
…professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words. 邓布利多教授要先说几句话I have a few start-of-term notices I wish to announce. 我想向大家宣布新学期一些必须注意事项
The first years, please note…一年级新生注意了
…that the Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all students. 黑森林绝对禁止学生进入Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, 另外,管理员费奇先生…
Has asked me to remind you…要我提醒各位
…that the third-floor corridor is out of bounds…不可踏进三楼右手边走廊
…to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. 除非你想求窍流血,痛苦惨死
Thank you. 谢谢大家
When I call your name,当我叫到你的名字
You will come forth. 你就走到前面来
I shall place the Sorting Hat on your head…我会把分类帽戴到你的头上
…and you will be sorted into your houses. 替你分派学院
Hermione Granger. 赫敏·格兰杰
Oh, no. 喔,不!
Okay, relax. 好,放轻松
Mental, that one, I’m telling you. 我告诉你,那家伙头脑有问题
Right. 很好
Then, right. 嗯,好!
Okay. 决定了
Gryffindor! 格兰芬多
Draco Malfoy. 德雷克·马福尔
Slytherin! 斯莱特林
Every wizard who went bad 所有变坏的巫师和女巫
Was in Slytherin. 全都是从斯莱特林出来的
Susan Bones. 苏珊·波恩
Harry, what is it? 哈利,怎么了?
Nothing. Nothing, I’m fine. 没什么,没什么,我没事!
I know! 我知道了
Hufflepuff! 赫奇帕奇
Ronald Weasley. 罗恩·韦斯莱
Another Weasley! 又来一个韦斯莱
I know just what to do with you. 不用想也知道该把你分到哪
Gryffindor! 格兰芬多
Harry Potter. 哈利·波特
Difficult, very difficult. 很困难,非常困难
Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind, either. 勇气很足够,心地也不坏
There’s talent, oh, yes. 也很有才华,没错
And a thirst to prove yourself. 有一股急着想证明自己的欲望
But where to put you? 我该把你分到哪呢?
Not Slytherin, not Slytherin! 不要斯莱特林!不要斯莱特林!
Not Slytherin, en? 不要斯莱特林?
Are you sure? You could be great, you know. 你确定?你会有了不起的成就
It’s all here, in your head. 你脑袋里该有的样样不缺
And Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness. 而斯莱特林可以帮助你登上巅峰
No doubt about that. 这一点是毫无疑问的
No? Well, if you’re sure. 不要?好吧,既然你这么确定
Better be…那就最好是去…
…Gryffindor! 格兰芬多
Welcome Potter. 欢迎波特
Welcome Potter. 欢迎波特
Your attention, please. 请大家注意
Let the feast begin. 宴会开始
I’m half and half. 我是一半一半
Me dad’s a Muggle. Mum’s a witch. 我爸是麻瓜,我妈是女巫
Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out. 他发现时可真是吓坏了
Percy. 珀西
Who’s that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell? 那个在跟奇洛说话的人是谁?Professor Snape. 那是斯内普教授
Head of Slytherin house. 斯莱特林的学院导师
What’s he teach? 他教什么科目?
Potions. 魔药学
But he fancies the Dark Arts. 但他最感兴趣的是黑魔法防御术
He’s been after Quirrell’s job for years. 他早就想接下奇洛的工作了
Hello! How are you? Welcome to Gryffindor. 你好,欢迎加入格兰芬多
It’s the Bloody Baron! 看,那是血人巴罗
Hello, Sir Nicholas. 你好,尼古拉斯爵士
Have a nice summer? 暑假过得还愉快吗?
Dismal. 惨哪
Once again, my request to join the Headless Hunt has been denied. 我想参加无头骑士狩猎,但是又再度遭到拒绝
I know you. 我知道你是谁
You’re Nearly Headless Nick. 你是差点没头的尼克
I prefer Sir Nicholas, if you don’t mind. 我希望你能叫我尼古拉斯爵士
Nearly headless? 差点没头?
How can you be nearly headless? 你是怎么个差点没头法?
Like this. 就像这样
Gryffindors, follow me, please. 格兰芬多学生请跟我走
I keep up. Thank you. 快跟上啊,谢谢
Ravenclaw, follow me. 拉文克劳学生跟我走
This way. 往这边走
This is the most direct path to the dormitories. 这是去寝室最快的一条路
I keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change. 小心楼梯,它们喜欢变来变去Keep up, please, and follow me. 请大家跟好,跟我来
Quickly now, come on. Come on. 现在走快点,快啊
That picture’s moving. 西莫,那幅画在动
-look at that one. –I think she fancies you. –你看那幅画-我想她是看上你啰
Look! Look! 看,快看!
Who’s that girl? 那女的是谁?
Welcome to Hogwarts. 欢迎来到霍格沃茨
Who’s that? 那是谁啊?
Password? 通关密语?
Caput Draconis. 龙渣
Follow me, everyone. Keep up. 大家跟我走,跟上!
Quickly, come on. 快跟上,快!
Gather around here. 大家先在这儿集合
Welcome to the Gryffindor common room. 欢迎来到格兰芬多休息室。