老外最想聊的100个英语口语话题(21):左邻右舍
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Neignbor Relations 左邻右舍
dialogue 1
Lucas:hi,I'm Lucas,I just moved in next door.
你好,我是卢卡斯,我刚搬到隔壁.
Barbara:oh,hi Lucas,come on in. I'm Barbara. Nice to meet you.
哦,卢卡斯,请进,我是芭芭拉,很高兴认识你.
L:nice to meet you too.
我也很高兴认识你.
B: would you like something to drink? I've got tea and some grape juice.
你想喝点什么呢?有茶,还有葡萄汁.
L: thanks. Some tea would be nice. Chinese tea is great. I really like your tea set. Where did you get it?
谢谢你,茶就行,中国茶很好喝. 我特别喜欢你的茶具,在哪里买的?
B: oh,there is a supermarket not far from here. But there is also a tea house around the corner,
where you can get tea and a tea set as well.
离这里不远有家超市.街角有个茶叶店,那儿也有茶叶和茶具卖.
L: oh yeah,I saw the tea house the other day. I think I might go and have a look sometime. It's a
nice neighborhood here.
哦,对,前两天我见过那个茶具店,可能过两天去看看.我觉得这里的居住环境还不错. B: you are right about that. It's quiet and very convenient. You can get to the bus and the subway stations within ten minutes'walk. There's a grocery store,a book store,a gym,and many
restaurants along the street.
没错,这里很安静,而且特别方便,去汽车站和地铁站,不到十分钟就能走到.沿着街,有便利店,书房,健身房,还有很多餐馆
L: there's a gym nearby? That's exciting! I really want to start to go to gym as soon as possible.
I've been lazy this summer holiday and have put on some weight.
周围有健身房?太好了!我想去健身,越快越好.整个暑假我都特别懒,长胖了不少.
B: well,if you want we can go together sometime. Actually I was thinking of going this
afternoon,if you like,you can join me and I can show you the beighborhood along the way. 如果你不介意,我们可以一起.我打算今天下午就去,你要是想来,可以一起走,路上我给你介绍下社区里的设施.
L: that would be wonderful. Thanks!
那太棒了,谢谢你那太棒了,谢谢你
dialogue 2
B: it's a lovely day,isn't it?
今天天气不错,是吧?
L: yeah,and most excitingly,I met the girl living under me today. She's really nice.
嗯,而且令人激动的是,我今天见到了楼下的女孩!我觉得她人很好.
B: is she American?
她是美国人吗?
L: yeah,and most importantly,she's single! Man,I could tell from the moment I saw her,
she's the girl of my dreams!
是的.关键是,她还是单身!天啊,我第一眼看到她时,就知道她是我梦中期待的女孩.
B: so I take it you two are hitting it off? I know it's very convenient to be in a relationship with your neighbor,but what if you break up?
你不是说你爱上她了吧?我知道和邻居谈恋爱很方便,可是万一你们两个分手了怎么办? L: I don't know. I am not really worried about that. I don't wanna lose before even starting.
Besides I think the other two American guys have also fallen for her.
不知道,我倒不担心这个,我不想还没开始就放弃,而且我觉得还有2个美国人对她也有意思.
B: sounds like you've got some competition. You made a move already?
听起来竞争还挺激烈的.你开始采取行动了吗?
L: not yet. But I am thinking of inviting her to dinner sometime. I know some good restaurants
nearby.
还没有.我在想哪天请她吃个饭,周围有家不错的餐馆.
B: that's nice. Having been here a little while surely gives you the advantage,eh?
不错,先来这里确实有好处哈?
L: you bet. Now that you mentioned it,I think I'll call her now and see if she is available tonight. 那当然了.不过既然你提了,我就现在给她打个电话吧,看看她今天晚上有没有时间.
B: good luck!
祝你好运!
L: thanks!
希望如此,谢谢你!