哈利波特与火焰杯_剧本_双栏排版

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

哈利波特与火焰杯

哈利·波特与火焰杯

Bloody kids.

又是那帮野孩子

How fastidious you’ve become,Wormtail.

你变得越发挑剔了虫尾巴

As I recall,you once called the nearest gutter pipe home.

我记得不久前你还住在附近的阴沟里呢

Could it be that the task of nursing me has become wearisome for you?

你是不是嫌服侍我麻烦了?

Oh,no.No,no,my Lord V oldemort.

哦不不主人

I only meant...

我只是在想...

perhaps if we were to do it without the boy.

或许没有那个男孩咱们也能办到

No!The boy is everything!

不行!那个男孩是关键!

It cannot be done without him.And it will be done.

没了他就办不成这件事不容有失

Exactly as I said.

一切照我说的做

-I will not disappoint you,my Lord.-Good.

-绝不让您失望主人-很好

First,gather our old comrades.

首先召集一下老朋友们

Send them a sign.

给他们发信号

Nagini tells me the old Muggle caretaker...

纳吉尼告诉我那个麻瓜管理员老头...

is standing just outside the door.

正站在门口

Step aside,Wormtail,so I can give our guest a proper greeting.

虫尾巴让开我要给我们的客人送个大礼

Avada Kedavra!

阿瓦达索命!

Harry.

哈利

Harry!

哈利!

Are you all right?

你没事吧?

Hermione.Bad dream.

是赫敏啊做了个噩梦

-When did you get here?-Just now.You?

-你什么时候来的?-刚到你呢?

Last night.

昨天夜里

Wake up!Wake up,Ronald!

1

2该醒了!快醒醒罗纳德!

Bloody hell.

老天爷

Honestly,get dressed.

说真的快把衣服穿上

And don’t go back to sleep.

别又睡过去了

Come on,Ron!Your mother says breakfast’s ready!

快起了罗恩!你妈说早饭都做好了!

-Ron,where are we actually going?-Don’t know.

-罗恩咱们这到底是去哪儿?-不知道

-Hey,Dad.Where are we going?-Haven’t the foggiest.

-嘿老爸咱们这是去哪儿啊?-一头雾水

Keep up!

跟上!

Arthur!

亚瑟!

It’s about time,son.

总算是来了啊

Sorry,Amos.Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start.

抱歉了阿莫斯我们有人赖在床上不肯起来

This is Amos Diggory,everyone.Works with me at the Ministry.

这位是阿莫斯·迪戈里是我在魔法部的同事

And this strapping young lad must be Cedric,am I right?

这位玉树临风的小伙子一定是塞德里克了我没说错吧?

Yes,sir.

没错先生This way.

这边走

Merlin’s beard!You must be Harry Potter.

梅林的胡子!你一定是哈利·波特了

-Yes,sir.-Great,great pleasure.

-是的先生-非常非常荣幸认识你

Pleasure to meet you too,sir.

认识您也是我的荣幸先生

Yes,it’s just over there.

就在那儿了

-Shall we?-Oh,yeah.

-该走了?-是啊

We don’t want to be late.

可别迟到了

Come on.Nearly there now.Get yourself into a good position.

来吧快到了都给自己找个好位置

Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?

大家都围着一只破靴子干什么?

-That isn’t just any manky old boot.-It’s a Portkey.

-这可不是一般的破靴子-是门钥匙

Time to go!

该走了!

What’s a Portkey?

门钥匙是什么?

-Ready!After three.One,two...-Harry!

-准备!数到三一二...-哈利!

three!

三!

相关文档
最新文档