银行英语口语大全
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
银行英语口语
Good morning, sir, what can I do for you?
您好,先生,我能为您做点什么呢?
I want to exchange some money/ open an account/ apply for a credit card. 我想兑换一些钱/开个账户/办张信用卡。
Did you bring your ID?
带身份证了么?
Excuse me, could you tell me where is the counter for remittance (7匚
款)?
请问,哪个窗口能办理汇款?
Well, please go to counter (柜台,窗口)No. 4.
请您到4号窗口办理。
This is your number slip (叫号单),you may sit in the rest area, and wait
a moment.
这是您的叫号单,请到休息区稍候。
Fill in this application form and line up at Window 2, please.
填一下这张申请表,然后去二号窗口排队就可以了。
Hey mister. What are you doing? Why don't you wait in line?
嘿,这位先生,你干吗?怎么不排队?
rm sorry; I was here first, but then the clerk told me I need to go get my ID, so …
不好意思。我其实来得挺早的,但这儿的职员让我去拿身份证,所以……
Sorry, I need the money fast. My mother is in the hospital.
对不起,我急着用钱。我母亲要住院。
Even so, that's your own carelessness. You can't jump the line while others are waiting.
那也得怪你自己粗心。别人都排队,不能就你自己插队啊。
rm sorry, I didn't know you were in urgent need of money.
不好意思,我不知道你急用钱。
It doesn't matter. Anyway, the rules must be followed. I will go back to the end of the line.
没关系。不管怎么说,还是该按规定来。我这就站到队尾去。
Good morning, sir/ madam!
早上好,先生/女士!
I ' d like to open a savings account and deposit some money.
我想开个储蓄帐户然后存些钱进去。
Current or fixed accounts ?
活期还是定期账户?
I think I ' II open a current account.
那我还是开个活期账户吧。
Ok. Do you have ID card on you?
您带身份证了吗?
Yes.带了
Good. Please fill out this deposit slip (存款单)and show me your ID card. 好的,请填写这张存款单然后将您的身份证给我。
Here you are!给你!
Please choose a pass code of six numbers and confirm it.
请输入六位数的密码并确认。
Alright!好的。
Ok,everything is done. Here is your bankbook (存折)and ID card. Please receive well.
办好了,这是您的存折和身份证,请收好!
Thank you very much. 谢谢。
It ' s my pleasure. Thank you for your presence. Goodbye.
不客气。感谢您的光临,再见。
Sir/ Madam, how much do you want to draw?
先生/女士,您要取多少钱?
800 yuan/ dollars, please.
800块/美元,谢谢。
Please enter your pin number.
请输入您的密码。
(密码输入中)……
I ' m sorry. The number is not correct.
很抱歉,密码输入错误
I can ' t remember it exactly. Let me see. Isthis number correct? 我有点想不起来了。让我再想想,这个号码对吗?
It ' s correct now.
这次对了。
Would you please tell the balance (余额)in my account?
请问我账上还有多少钱?
Yes, sir. Your balance is 11000 yuan / dollars.
您账上的余额是11000块/美元。
Excuse me , what ' s the interest rate (利率)for the savings account?
请问储蓄存款利率是多少?
The interest on a currency account is 0.72% per annum, the interest
rate for a three-month deposit is 3.33% per annum (每年),for six-month 3.78%, for one year 3.78%. You may get the detailed information from that bulletin board (公告屏)or our online banking
(网上银行).
活期年息为0.72%,三个月定期利率为3.33%,半年定期利率为3.78%,一年定期利率为4.14%。其他的您也可以看看那里的公告屏,或者登录我行的网站查询详细的情况。
Many thanks.谢谢。
Fill out a withdrawal form (取款单),please.
请填写这张取款单。
OK.好的。
And please sign your name here.
然后请在此处签上您的名字。