英语role play
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
James: Ken! Ken! Where are you? 詹姆斯:肯!肯!你在哪里?
Ken: I’m coming. What’s the matter? 肯:我来了。什么事?
James: Don’t you pretend in front of me. Have you taken my laptop? 你不要在我的面前假装了 。你拿了我的笔记本电脑?
Ken: What do you mean by pretending in front of you? No, I didn’t take your laptop. 你的意思是在你面前假装?不,我没拿你的笔记本电脑。
James: You know what I’m talking about! You would better return it to me!你知道我说什么!你最好把它还给我。
Ken: How many times you want me to tell you? I didn’t take it. Have you checked your cupboard?你想让我对你说多少遍?我没拿。你检查你的柜子了吗?你经常把它放在那不是吗?
James:It isn’t there,I know you have taken it,so just give me back now!现在就还我笔记本电脑!
Ken: Hey… don’t push me so far. I have already explained to you kindly. But you are very rude! I have had enough with your temper!嘿……不要把我推这么远。我好心和你解释,你却如此粗鲁!我受够你的臭脾气了!Let’s go to your room to see if it is kept in your cupboard.让我们去你的房间看看那笔记本是不是在你的柜子里。
James: No… I remembered I put in on my desk yesterday.不……,我记得昨天我把它放在桌子上。
Ken: Just go to check, ok?就去查看一下,好吗?
James: As you wish. But I’m sure you can’t find it there.如你所愿,但我确定你在那儿找不到它。
(After a while, Ken found the laptop in James’s cupboard which is covered by his towel and clothes.)一会后,肯在詹姆斯的毛巾和衣服下面找到了詹姆斯的笔记本。
Ken: James, what is this?詹姆斯,这是什么?
James: This is the one! My laptop! But I remembered that I placed it on desk. Then I went to bath… and slept… Hmm… did I keep it in my cupboard?这就是我的笔记本!但是我记得我把它放在了桌子上。然后我去洗澡……,睡觉……呃……我怎么把它放进柜子了?
Ken: Who knows? It is very obvious. You kept it in your cupboard but you forgot about it since you placed your clothes and towel on it after you took a bath yesterday. Is it the whole story?谁知道?这很明显。你昨天洗完澡把你的衣服和毛巾放在了柜子里的笔记本上面,但是你忘了。它就是整件事情?
James: Don’t be mad. I’m sorry, ok? It’s my fault. My poor memory makes you suffer. 不要激动。对不起,好吗?这是我的错。我可怜的记忆让你受苦。
Ken: Forget it! I’m sorry too. I burst out just now. 算了吧!我也很抱歉。我刚才也爆发了……
James: Ken… you… I really don’t know what to say…肯,你……我真不知道该怎么说……
Ken: No need to say anything, you fool. That’s what friends are for…不用说什么,你这个傻瓜。这是朋友...