出国旅游必备英语口语:坐出租车.doc

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

出国旅游必备英语口语:坐出租车

出国旅游必备英语口语:坐出租车

1.常用口语:

Take me to the airport.

送我去机场。

I need to go to the railway station.

我要去火车站。

Beijing Hotel,please.

请送我去北京饭店。

airport n. 飞机场

Please get to the International Airport within 1 hour.

请在一小时之内赶到国际机场。

international a. 国际的,世界的

Could you help me put the luggage in the trunk?

= Could you help me put the luggage in the back?

你可不可以帮我把行李放到行李箱里?

trunk美式英语中汽车尾部的行李箱,英式英语中常用boot 。

Take me to this address, please.

= I d like to go to this address.

请到这个地址。

Could you please turn on the air conditioner?

你可以把空调打开吗?

Can you turn on the air conditioner?

你可以把空调关掉吗?

air conditioner意为空调机,在上面两个句子中也可用air conditioning

Can you speed up a bit more?

再快一点儿行吗?

Please hurry up.

请开快点儿。

Please slow down.

请慢点儿开。

Please don t drive too fast.

请别开太快。

speed up 加速

It s too cold in here.

这里面太冷了。

It s too hot in here.

这里面太热了。

Please roll up the window.

请把车窗往上摇。

Please roll down the window.

请把车窗往下摇。

Please open/close the window.

请把窗户打开/关上。

Could you put on some music?

能放点音乐吗?

Please tum it up/down.

请把声音调大/小一点。

I m in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

我赶时间,请抄近路。

shortcut n. 近路,捷径

How much does the meter read?

计价器上显示多少?

What is the fare?

车费是多少钱?

meter n. 计价器,仪表

Please drop me at the school gate.

请让我在校门口下车。

drop v. 让某人下车,放下,卸下Please wait for me here about ten minutes. 请在这儿等我大概十分钟。

Please wait here.

请在这儿等。

Stay/Wait here a moment/minute/ sec.在这儿稍等片刻。

I ll get off here.

我要在这儿下车。

Please stop here.

请在这儿停车。

I need a receipt.

我要发票。

receipt n. 收据(用于出租车可指发票)

Keep the change.

= You may keep the change.

零钱不用找了。

2.英语对话

Mother: Hongqi Elementary School. please.

母亲:去红旗小学。

Driver: Will do.

司机:好的。

Mother: How frustrating! The bus still hasn t come yet. 母亲:真烦人!公交车到现在还没来。

Driver: Ma am, are you taking your kids to school?

司机:女士,您是送孩子上学吧?

Mother: Yes. I m in a hurry. Please take a shortcut.

母亲:是啊,我赶时间。请抄近路吧。

Driver: No problem. Don t worry, the taxi is faster than the bus.

司机:没问题。别担心,出租车可比公交车快多了。

Mother: The traffic is terrible on Monday mornings. It takes us one hour to get to school.

母亲:周一早晨的交通实在是太糟了。到学校要花近一个小时。

Driver: My son is the same.

司机:我儿子也是这样的,

Mother: Sir. please tum right at the next corner. And stop at the taxi stand.

母亲:先生,请在下一个路口右转。停在出租车招呼站那边就好了。

Driver: OK.

司机:好的。

Mother: What is the fare?

母亲:车费是多少钱?

Driver: It s 14.5 yuan.

司机:十四块五。

Mother: ( The mother gives 15 yuan to the taxi driver. ) Keep the change.

母亲:(母亲给司机十五块钱。)不用找了。

相关文档
最新文档