每天一句英文日常用语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Are you by yourself你一个人来吗
Come to the point!有话直说!
Do you accept plastic收不收信用卡
Does it keep long可以保存吗
Don't be so fussy!别挑剔了!
Don't count on me!别指望我!
Don't fall for it!不要上当!
Don't get me wrong!你搞错了!
Don't give me that!少来这套!
Don't lose your head!别乐昏了头!
Don't over do it!别做过头了!
Don't sit there daydreaming!别闲着做白日梦!
Don't stand on ceremony!别太拘束!
Drop me a line!要写信给我!
First come first served!先到先得!
Get a move on!快点吧!
Get off my back!不要嘲笑我!
Give him the works!给他点教训!
Give me a break!饶了我吧!
Great minds think alike!英雄所见略同!
In one ear,out the other ear.一耳进,一耳出!I'm spaced-out!我开小差了!
I cross my heart!我发誓是真的!
I feel very miserable!我好沮丧!
I have no choice!我别无选择了!
I watch my money!视财如命!
I'll be in touch!保持联络!
I'll check it out!我去看看!
I'll show you around!我带你四处逛逛!
I'll see to it!我会留意的!
I'm crazy for you!我为你疯狂!
You make me jump!你下了我一跳!
Make up your mind.作个决定吧!
Make yourself at home!就当在家一样!
My mouth is watering!我要流口水了!
Never heard of it!没听说过!
Nice talking to you!很高兴和你聊天!
No doubt about it!勿庸置疑!
No pain no gain!不经一事,不长一智!
None of your business!要你管
There is nothing on your business!这没你的事!
Now you are really talking!说得对!
Please don't rush me!请不要吹促我!
Please keep me informed!请一定要通知我!
She looks blue today.她今天很忧郁!
She is under the weather.她心情不好!
So far,so good.过得去。
Speaking of the devil!一说曹操,曹操就到!
Stay away from me!离我远一点!
Stay on the ball!集中注意力!
That makes no difference.不都一样吗
That's a touchy issue!这是个辣手得问题!
That's always the case!习以为常!
That's going too far!这太离谱了!
That's more like that!这才象话嘛!
The answer is zero!白忙了!
The dice is cast!已成定局了!
The same as usual!一如既往!
The walls have ears!隔墙有耳!
There you go again!你又来了!
Time is running out!没有时间了!
We better get going!最好马上就走!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。
December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。
Don't get high hat.别摆臭架子.
Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。
Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。
Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。
Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.
物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。
What is the fuss 吵什么
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。I'll surely remember you and your
invitation to him.
请留步,不用送了!
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
招待会现在开始。The reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌!All rise please. For the Anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…讲话I have the honour to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。This concludes the opening ceremony.
热烈祝贺第一届…锦标赛Hail the first FIFA of …
祝您工作顺利、事业成功、身体健康、家庭幸福!
Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every success in your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
衷心祝贺您当选…Hearty congratulations on your recent election as …
举行会议/研讨会/大会/座谈会/学术报告会
Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium
赞助人/主办人/承办人/协办人
Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
举行谈判
Enter into negotiation
交涉
Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
事物性会谈
Talks at working level
对口会谈
Counterpart talks
议程项目
Items on the agenda
小组讨论
Panel discussion
同有关单位磋商
Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
一轮会谈
One round of talks
谅解备忘录
Memorandum of understanding