小学六年级英语情景对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
小学六年级英语情景对话
1、A:To be frank,I find philosophy rather boring.
A:老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。
B:To tell you the truth,it's the most tedious course I'ever had.
老实说,我觉得哲学太枯燥了。
A:How could you manage to pass the exam?
那你怎么考过去的?
B:It is still a mystery to me.
B:我也不知道。
2、A:What do you think of the former champ?
A:你觉得上届冠军怎么样?
B:There were some bad misses in his defence,so he lost it.
但在卫冕中有些失误,所以他失败了
A:No champion can remain at the top for ever.
A:没有常胜的将军。
B:I suppose he's not in top form.
B:我倒觉得他状态欠佳。
小学六年级英语情景对话篇二
1、A:Tony looks very handsome in the suit.
A:托尼穿那件衣服很英俊。
B:He prefers suits to jackets.
B:他愿意穿西装,不愿穿夹克。
A:Judge from his look,he's a very serious person.
A:从外表来看他很严肃。
B:As a matter of fact,he is.
B:事实上他本来就很严肃。
2、A:Can I help you?
A:您买什么?
B:Mm,I just need something about business news.Can you recommend some?
B:哦,我需要最近的商务消息,您能推荐吗?
A:The Times is a must.
A:《泰晤士报》是必读报纸。
B:Thank you.I'll have one.
B:谢谢,我来一份。
小学六年级英语情景对话篇三
1、C: Excuse me, I'm looking for your casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where thoseare?
顾客:对不起,我正在找休闲短袖衬衫,你能够告诉我它们放在哪里吗?
S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?
店员:先生,就在这边,您穿几号的?
C: Medium.
顾客:中号。
S: These here are all mediums.
店员:这里全是中号的。
C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.
顾客:谢谢。我要买这件衬衫和这条裤子,它们是要送给朋友的礼物。
S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?
店员:先生,需要把它们装成礼盒吗?
C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)
顾客:好的,谢谢。
2、The customer has just picked out a shirt and a pair of pants and the salesperson is gift-wrapping them for him.
顾客只挑了一件衬衫和一条裤子,接着店员把它们包起来给他。
C: What is your policy on returns?
顾客:你们怎么处理退货的事?
S:If you bring them back with your receipt within seven days, you'll get a full refund. Also, ifyou need alterations to the pants, just bring them in and we'll do them for free.
店员:如果您在7日之内携带收据退货,就可全额退款。此外,如果您需修改裤子,就把它们带来,我们会免费服务。
C: Sounds good.
顾客:听起来不错。
S: That'll be $70, please. Will you be paying by cash or charge?
店员:一共70美元,您要付现金还是刷卡呢?
C: Charge. Here's my card.
顾客:刷卡,这是我的卡。
S: Okay, sir, here you are. Thank you very much.
店员:好了,先生,请收回去。非常谢谢您。
C: Thank you.
顾客:谢谢。