英语日常情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

情景对话

你有什么计划吗?

Nancy:Have a nice weekend! 周末好!

Jerry:Thanks. You too! 谢谢!你也好!

Nancy:Do you have any plans? 你有什么计划吗?

Jerry:Well, my family's away and I can't afford to do much. What about you?

嗯,我家里人都走了,我承受不起做太多的事。你呢?

Nancy:Oh, I haven't decided what I'm going to do yet.

哦,我还没决定我要做什么呢。

这几天真是太打扰你了

John:Have you had a good time these past few days?

这几天玩得怎么样啊?

Lily:Yes. Kunming is really a beautiful place.

好极了。昆明这地方真漂亮。

John:Thank you. You're welcome here anytime you want.

谢谢夸奖。什么时候想来就过来玩儿。

Lily:I'm afraid I've been a bother these past few days.

这几天真是太打扰你了。

John:Don't mention it. You know, we're old friends.

别这么客气。咱俩都老朋友了。

Lily:Well. Please come to Beijing if you have time, and let me do the honors.

好。有时间的话,一定来北京玩儿,让我也尽尽地主之宜。John:Okay. Have a safe trip.

好的。一路顺风。

英文问路指路

A: Excuse me, Where am I on this map?

对不起,请问我在地图上的什么地方?

B: We are here, bus station, we are in the heart of the city.

我们在这里,汽车站,我们现在在市中心。

A: Oh ! I think I’m lost. Can I go from here to the railway station?

哦!我想我迷路了。我能否从这里到火车站呢?

B: Head straight up the street about two blocks then turn left.

顺这条街一直走过两个街区,然后左转。

A: Excuse me. I’m afraid I got lost. Can you show me the way to the station?

对不起,我迷路了,请问您能告诉我去车站怎么走吗?

B: I’m walking that way. Let me lead you the way.

我正朝那边去。让我给你带路吧!

A: Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. I’m looking for the Museum.

对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮助我,我在找博物馆。

B: Boy, you are lost. It’s across town.

哇,你是迷路了。它在城的那头。

A: Oh ! What bad luck ! How can I get to the Museum?

哦!太糟糕了!那我怎么去博物馆呢?

B: You can take a No. 24 bus here and then transfer to a No.53 bus to get there.

您可以在此乘坐24路公共汽车换乘83路公共汽车到那里。

这位子有人坐吗?

乘客A:Excuse me, is this seat taken?

对不起,这个座位有人坐吗?

乘客B:No, I don't think so.

我想应该没有人。

乘客A:Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o’clock to Shanghai.Where will you go?

谢谢,我在等9点到上海的火车,你去哪呢?

乘客B:What a coincidence! we are the same train.

真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。

乘客A:Really? What is your seat number?

真的吗?你座位几号?

乘客B:No.5 on the second row. And you?

第二排5号,你呢?

乘客A:I am on the third row, No.10.

我第三排10号。

乘客B:Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.

你能帮我照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。

乘客A:No problem.

没问题。

乘客B:Thank you so much. 非常感谢。

打电话预定餐厅位子

La Lantern Restaurant:Good evening, La Lantern. May I help you?

晚上好,这里是兰登那餐厅,您需要什么呢?

Shelly Jackson:Good evening.

I’d like to make a dinner reservation for this Friday, the 8th.

晚上好,我想要订位。这个礼拜五,也是就是8号的晚餐。

La Lantern Restaurant:Alright, just a moment please and I will check our reservations book.Okay, how many people are there in your party?

好的,请稍等一下,我查一下我们的预约薄。没问题,请问你们有几位?Shelly Jackson:There’ll be six, four adults and two children.

六位,四个大人和两个小孩。

La Lantern Restaurant:What time would you like the reservation for?

请问你的订位要从几点开始呢?

Shelly Jackson:6:30,please.

六点半。

La Lantern Restaurant:Alright, and what is your name?

好的,请问您的姓名?

Shelly Jackson:It’s Shelly Jackson.

谢利·杰克逊。

La Lantern Restaurant:OK, Ms. Jackson.

So, that’s a party reservation for six, Friday, the 8th at 6:30.

好的,杰克逊小姐。为您预订了6位,8号,礼拜五,晚上6点半。

Shelly Jackson:Yes, that’s right. Thank you very much.

是的,非常感谢你。

La Lantern Restaurant:You’re welcome.

不客气

相关文档
最新文档