求职面试英语情景对话王03-4
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
求职面试英语情景对话王03-4
Lesson 4
杰克和玛丽在讨论面试中要注意的身体语言
Jack: Body language in the interview is closely related to the job-hunter's image.
杰克:面试中的身体语言与求职者的形象密切相关。
Mary: Surely it is.
玛丽:这是自然。
Jack: You should look the interviewer in the eye so as to show that you are carefully listening to him.
杰克:面试时,眼睛要望着对方,以显示出你在认真昕对方的讲话。
Mary: You can nod or ask questions at the right time to show that you have already understood or you are quite interested in his words.
玛丽:能够在适当的时候点头、提问,表示你已经昕懂或是对对方的话很感兴趣。
Jack: When you are seated, bent for队lard a little with your hands crossed, to show you respect the interviewer.
杰克:就坐时,一般双手交叉,身体前前顷,以示尊敬。
Mary: Don't move from time to time. It is very impolite and will make you nervous.
玛丽:不要动来动去。这样很不礼貌,也会制造紧张气氛。
Jack: Proper posture can show your confidence.
杰克:端正的坐姿能够传达出你的自信。
Mary: The best would be you have a smile on your face in the interview to win a good impression of the interviewer.
玛丽:面带微笑,赢得面试官的好感。
Jack: Pay attention to keeping eye contact as well.
杰克:也要注意眼神交流。
Mary: Throughout the interview you should maintain patience.
玛丽:面试过程中一定要有耐心。
Jack: In a word, you should keep decent manners in the interview.
杰克:总之,面试中要保持大方得体的举止。
Mary: Only in this way can you leave the interviewer a good impression and achieve success.
玛丽:这样才能给面试官留下好的印象,增加成功几率。
核心英语词汇总
in order to 以便,为了