统考英语B-英译汉(题库)220-8

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

"英译汉"

1. "This box can hold more books than that one."

译文:["这个箱子比那个箱子能装更多的书。"]

2. "What time do you go swimming every day?"

译文:["你每天何时去游泳?"]

3. "We all like her because she's very helpful."

译文:["我们都很喜欢她,因为她非常乐于助人。"]

4. "We are getting ready for our English examination."

译文:["我们正在为英语考试做准备。"]

5. "This new country hopes to establish friendly relations with all itsneighbours."

译文:["这个新成立的国家希望和所有邻国建立友好关系。"]

6. "They have three times as much rain as we have here."

译文:["他们那儿的降雨量是我们这里的三倍。"]

7. "Life is meaningless without a purpose."

译文:["没有目标的生活是毫无意义的。"]

8. "Do you think you can do it by yourself?"

译文:["你认为你自己可以单独完成这件事吗?"]

9. "There are 45 students in each class of the school."

译文:["这个学校每个班有45个学生。"]

10. "Could you tell me where the post office is?"

译文:["请问邮局在哪里?"]

11. "We should encourage him to have confidence in himself."

译文:["我们应该鼓励他对自己要有信心。"]

12. "I am finishing my second years of study."

译文:["我正在完成第二年的学业。"]

13. "Transistors are small in size and lightin weight."

译文:["晶体管的体积小,重量轻。"]

14. "Various substances differ widely in their magnetic characteristics."

译文:["不同材料的磁性有很大的差别。"]

15. "The traffic jams during morning and afternoon rush hours are a headache in big cities now." 译文:["上下班高峰期的交通拥挤问题是大城市目前的一个棘手问题。"]

16. "He prefers coffee to tea."

译文:["与茶相比,他更喜欢咖啡。"]

17. "Though it was late,they kept on working."

译文:["尽管已经很晚了,他们还在继续工作。"]

18. "Did you get that E-mail from me?"

译文:["你收到我的那封电子邮件了吗?"]

19. "Look out the window it’s still raining today!" 译文:["看窗外,今天还在下雨!"]

20. "It is still raining today."

译文:["今天仍然在下雨。"]

相关文档
最新文档