哈利波特与火焰杯 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 中英文剧本
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
哈利波特与火焰杯 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire 中英文剧本
Bloody kids.
该死的孩子
How fastidious you've become, Wormtail.
你怎么变得这么挑剔了,虫尾巴?
As I recall, you once called the nearest gutter pipe home.
如果我没记错 你不久前还以阴沟为家呢
Could it be that the task of nursing me has become wearisome for you?
是你伺候我觉得烦了吧?
Oh, no. No, no, my Lord Voldemort.
哦,不,不,伏地魔主人
I only meant...
我只是说...
...perhaps if we were to do it without the boy.
...或许我们没有那个男孩也行
No! The boy is everything!
不,那男孩就是一切!
It cannot be done without him. And it will be done.
没他成不了事 肯定会成功的
Exactly as I said.
就和我说的一模一样
-I will not disappoint you, my Lord. -Good.
- 我不会让你失望的,主人 - 很好
First, gather our old comrades.
首先,把我们的旧部召来
Send them a sign.
给他们发信号
Nagini tells me the old Muggle caretaker...
娜吉妮告诉我那麻瓜老看门人...
...is standing just outside the door.
...正站在门外
Step aside, Wormtail, so I can give our guest a proper greeting.
靠边站,虫尾巴 让我好好问候一下我们的客人
Avada Kedavra!
(咒语)!
Harry.
哈利
Harry!
哈利!
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
Hermione. Bad dream.
赫敏...我做了个噩梦
-When did you get here? -Just now. You?
- 你什么时候到的? - 刚才,你呢?
Last night.
昨晚
Wake up! Wake up, Ronald!
醒醒!醒醒,罗纳得!
Bloody hell.
真要命
Honestly, get dressed.
求求你,穿好衣服
And don't go back to sleep.
别再睡了
Come on, Ron! Your mother says breakfast's ready!
罗恩,拜托! 你妈妈说早饭已经准备好了!
-Ron, where are we actually going? -Don't know.
- 罗恩,咱们这是要去哪? - 不知道
-Hey, Dad. Where are we going? -Haven't the foggiest.
- 嘿,老爸,我们这是去哪? - 我也是云里雾里
Keep up!
跟上!
Arthur!
亚瑟!
It's about time, son.
你来得可真“准时”啊
Sorry, Amos. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start.
抱歉,阿莫斯 有些人今天睡过了
This is Amos Diggory, everyone. Works with me at the Ministry.
大伙们,这是阿莫斯·迪戈里 他和我在魔法部共事
And this strapping young lad must be Cedric, am I right?
这位从天而降的年轻人肯定是 塞德里克了?
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
This way.
这边走
Merlin's beard! You must be Harry Potter.
天哪!你一定是哈利·波特
-Yes, sir. -Great, great pleasure.
- 是的,先生 - 非常,非常荣幸
Pleasure to meet you too, sir.
我也是,先生
Yes, it's just over there.
就在那
-Shall we? -Oh, yeah.
- 开始吧? - 好唉
We don't want to be late.
我们可不想迟到
Come on. Nearly there now. Get yourself into a good position.
快点,该出发了,找好
位置
Why are they all standing around that manky old boot?
他们怎么都围着那个破靴子?
-That isn't just any manky old boot. -It's a Portkey.
- 那可不是个普通的靴子 - 它是“港口钥”
Time to go!
该出发了!
What's a Portkey?
什么是“港口钥”?
-Ready! After three. One, two... -Harry!
- 准备好了么?一,二... - 哈利!
...three!
...三!
Let go, kids!
孩子们,放手!
-What?! -Let go!
- 什么?! - 放手!
I'll bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?
你们肯定七荤八素了吧?
-Total shambles, as per usual. -Thanks.
-和以往一样,一团糟 -谢谢
Go on, look at that!
瞧那边!
Well, kids, welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!
孩子们,欢迎来到魁地奇世界杯!
Stay together! Keep up, girls!
别走散了,跟上,姑娘们!
Look!
看!
Come on! Keep up, girls!
快跟上,姑娘们!
Blimey!
啊呀!
Parting of the ways, I think, old chap.
老伙计,我们该分道扬镳了 比赛时见
-See you at the match. -See you.
- 比赛时见 - 到时见
-Cedric. -Ced, come on.
- 塞德里克 - 塞德里克,来啊
See you later, Cedric.
回见,塞德里克
Home sweet home.
欢迎到我们的新家
What?
什么?
-Excellent, excellent. -Ginny, look!
- 棒极了,棒极了 - 金妮,看!
-All to the bath. -Look.
- 要去厕所的速度 - 看
Girls, choose a bunk and unpack.
姑娘们,挑张床打开行李吧
Ron, get out of the kitchen. We're all hungry.
罗恩,快从厨房里出来,我们都饿着呢
-Yeah, get out of the kitchen, Ron! -Feet off the table!
- 对,罗恩,从厨房里出来! - 把脚从桌上放下来!
-Feet off the table! -Feet off the table!
把脚从桌上放下来!
I love magic.
我爱魔法
Get your Quidditch World Cup programs here!
来这里领取魁地奇世界杯时间表!
Blimey, Dad. How far up are we?
老爸,有没有搞错 我们还要朝上走多久?
Well, put it this way:
好吧,我们这样比喻一下
If it rains...
如果下雨...
...you'll be the first to know.
...你们肯定最先知道
Father and I are in the minister's box...
爸爸和我坐部长包厢
...by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself.
是康奈利·福吉亲自邀请我们来的
Don't boast, Draco.
别吹了,德拉科
There's no need with these people.
和这些人不值
Do enjoy yourself, won't you?
会玩得开心的,不是吗?
While you can.
趁自己还有口气
Come on up. Take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for.
快来,坐这边 早告诉你们这些位子值得等的了
Come on!
快来!
It's the lrish! There's Troy!
是爱尔兰队,那是特洛伊!
-And Mullet! -And Moran!
- 还有米兰! - 还有姆勒!
Ireland! Ireland! Ireland!
爱尔兰!爱尔兰!爱尔兰!
-Here come the Bulgarians! -Yes!
- 现在出场的是保加利亚队! - 是啊!
Who's that?
那是?
That, sis, is
the best Seeker in the world.
世界上最出色的找球手
Krum! Krum! Krum!
克鲁姆!克鲁姆!克鲁姆!
Krum!
克鲁姆!
Yes!
好耶!
Good evening!
晚上好!
As Minister for Magic...
作为魔法部部长...
...it gives me great pleasure...
...我很荣幸的...
...to welcome each and every one of you...
...欢迎各位...
...to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup!
...来观看第422届魁地奇世界杯的决赛!
Let the match...
比赛现在...
...begin!
...开始!
Krum! Krum! Krum!
克鲁姆!克鲁姆!克鲁姆!
There's no one like Krum.
没人能比上克鲁姆
-Krum? -Dumb Krum?
- 克鲁姆? - 冷面克鲁姆?
He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind.
他就像一只鸟一样在空中飞行
-He's more than an athlete. -Dumb Krum.
- 他不仅仅是个运动员 - 冷面克鲁姆
He's an artist.
还是个艺术家
-I think you're in love, Ron. -Shut up.
- 我想你爱上他了,罗恩 - 胡说
Viktor, I love you
威克多尔,我爱你
Viktor, I do
威克多尔,我确实爱你
When we're apart My heart beats only for you
当你离开的时候,我的心只为你跳动
Sounds like the lrish have got their pride on.
听起来像是爱尔兰人在庆祝
Stop! Stop it!
停,停下来!
It's not the lrish.
不是爱尔兰人
We've gotta get out of here. Now!
我们得赶快离开这! 就是现在!
Get out, it's the Death Eaters!
快跑啊,食死徒来了!
Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!
到“港口钥”那里 别走散了!
Fred, George! Ginny is your responsibility.
弗雷德,乔治,金妮由你们来照顾
Go!
快去!
Harry!
哈利!
-Keep up, you lot! -Harry!
- 大家快跟上! - 哈利!
Harry! Harry!
哈利! 哈利!
Morsmordre!
(咒语)!
Harry!
哈利!
-Where are you? -Harry!
- 你在哪? - 哈利!
We've been looking for you for ages!
我们找你好久了!
Thought we lost you, mate.
还以为把你给丢了
What is that?
那是什么?
Stupefy!
昏昏倒地!
Stop!
停手!
That's my son!
是我儿子!
-Ron, Harry, Hermione, you all right? -We came back for Harry.
- 罗恩,哈利,赫敏,你们没事吧? - 我们是回来找哈利的
Which of you conjured it?
这是你们中的谁施的魔法?
-Crouch, you can't possi-- -Do not lie!
- 克劳奇,你不会... - 不要撒谎!
You've been discovered at the scene of the crime.
你们在犯罪现场被发现
-Crime? -Barty! They're just kids.
- 犯罪? - 巴蒂,他们只是孩子
What crime?
什么罪?
It's the Dark Mark, Harry. It's his mark.
哈利,这是黑魔标记,是“他”的标记
What, Voldemort?
难道是伏地魔?
Those people tonight, in the masks, they're his too, aren't they?
今天晚上那些戴着面具的人 是他的人吗?
-His followers? -Yeah.
- 他的追随者? - 没错
Death Eaters.
食死徒
-Follow me. -There was a man, befor
e.
- 跟我来 - 还有另外一个人,就刚才
There!
那边!
All of you, this way!
都和我到这边来!
A man, Harry?
一个人?哈利?
Who?
什么人?
I don't know.
不知道
I didn't see his face.
我没看见他的脸
Anything from the trolley?
卖糖果咯?
Anything from the trolley?
卖糖果咯?
Anything from the trolley, dears?
亲爱的,要什么糖果么?
Packet of Drooble's...
一包糖和...
...and a Licorice Wand.
...一根甘草棒
On second thought, just the Drooble's.
我改主意了,只要糖就好
-It's all right, I'll get it. Don't worry. -Just the Drooble's. Thanks.
- 没关系,我帮你给钱 - 只要糖,谢谢
Two Pumpkin Pasties, please.
两个南瓜甜饼
Thank you.
谢谢
Anything sweet for you, dear?
亲爱的,要吃糖么?
Oh, no, I'm not hungry. Thank you.
哦,不,我不饿,谢谢
Anything from the trolley?
卖糖果咯?
This is horrible.
真糟糕
How can the Ministry not know who conjured it?
魔法部怎么会不知道这是谁干的?
Wasn't there any security or...?
难道没有保安...?
Loads, according to Dad.
据老爸讲很多
That's what worried them so much. Happened right under their noses.
这事就在他们眼皮底下发生 所以他们才这么担心
It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar.
你的疤又疼了,是么?
I'm fine.
我没事
You know Sirius will want to hear about this...
小天狼星肯定想知道...
...what you saw at the World Cup and the dream.
...世界杯上发生的事还有你的梦
[小天狼星布莱克收]
Hedwig. There we go.
海德薇,去吧
Clear the runway!
跑道畅通!
Well, there's something you don't see every day.
哇,这可不是天天都能看见的
Well, now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement.
现在我们都坐下了 我想宣布一件事
This castle will not only be your home this year...
这座城堡今年将不仅仅是你们的家...
...but home to some very special guests as well.
...也会是一些特殊客人的家
You see, Hogwarts has been chosen....
霍格沃茨被选中....
Yes, what is it?
什么事?
What is it?
到底怎么了?
Tell them to wait. Tell them to wait. Wait.
让他们等等,稍等
So Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event:
霍格沃茨被选中来举办一项传奇性的活动
The Triwizard Tournament.
“三强争霸赛”
-For those of you who do not know... -Brilliant.
- 有人可能不清楚 - 太棒了
...the Triwizard Tournament brings together three schools...
...三强争霸赛 是一个由三所学校参加的...
...for a series of magical contests.
...系列魔法竞赛
From each school, a single student is selected to compete.
每个学校派出一名学生参赛
Now let me be clear.
特别注意的是
If chosen, you stand alone.
若被选出就要靠你自己了
And trust me when I say...
我说你们可别不信...
...these contests
are not for the faint-hearted.
...胆小的人不宜参赛
But more of that later. For now, please join me in welcoming...
详情我们等会再说 现在请和我一起欢迎...
...the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic...
...布斯巴顿魔法学院可爱的女士们...
...and their headmistress, Madame Maxime.
..和她们的女校长,马克西姆夫人
Bloody hell.
老天爷
Blimey. That's one big woman.
罗恩,这女人块头真大
And now our friends from the north.
现在欢迎来自北方的朋友
Please greet the proud sons of Durmstrang...
德姆斯特朗的骄子...
...and their high master, lgor Karkaroff.
...及他们的校长,伊戈尔·卡卡洛夫
Oh, it's Krum!
噢,克鲁姆!
Blimey, it's him!
老天,是他!
Viktor Krum!
威克多尔·克鲁姆!
Albus.
阿不思
Igor.
伊戈尔
Professor Dumbly-dorr, my horses have traveled a long way.
邓不利多教授,我的马长途跋涉
-They will need attending to. -Don't worry, Madame Maxime.
- 它们也需要人照料 - 别担心,马克西姆夫人
Our gamekeeper, Hagrid, is more than capable of seeing to them.
我们的护院,海格 绝对有能力照顾它们
But you know, Monsieur Hagrid...
但海格先生,要知道...
...they drink only single-malt whiskey.
...它们只喝麦芽威士忌
You idiot!
笨蛋!
Your attention, please!
请注意!
I'd like to say a few words.
我想说几句
Eternal glory.
三强争霸赛的胜者
That is what awaits the student who wins the Triwizard Tournament.
将得到永恒的荣耀
But to do this, that student must survive three tasks.
但为达此目标,他必须经过三项考验
Three extremely dangerous tasks.
三项非常严峻的考验
-Wicked. -Wicked.
帅阿
For this reason, the Ministry has seen fit to impose a new rule.
有鉴于此,部长决定实施一个新规则
To explain all this...
有请巴蒂·克劳奇先生...
...we have the head of the Department of lnternational Magical Cooperation...
...国际魔法合作协会会长...
...Mr. Bartemius Crouch.
...为我们解释一下
Bloody hell. It's Mad-Eye Moody.
真要命,是疯眼汉穆迪
-Alastor Moody? The Auror? -Auror?
- 阿拉斯特·穆迪,是个傲罗 - 傲罗?
Dark-wizard catcher. Half the cells in Azkaban are filled thanks to him.
捉拿黑巫师的人 阿兹卡班监狱里一半的人都是他抓的
He's supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days.
他最近有点神志不清了
-My dear old friend, thanks for coming. -Stupid ceiling.
- 老朋友,谢谢你能来 - 这天花板真傻气
Thank you.
谢谢
What's that he's drinking, do you suppose?
你们猜他喝的是什么?
I don't know, but I don't think it's pumpkin juice.
不知道,但肯定不是南瓜汁
After due consideration...
经过充分考虑...
...the Ministry has concluded that, for their own safety...
...魔法部决定 为了学生的安全...
...no student under th
e age of 1 7...
...17岁以下的学生...
...shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament.
...一律不许参加三强争霸赛
-This decision is final. -That's rubbish!
- 这是最终的决定 - 垃圾
That's rubbish! You don't know what you're doing!
垃圾,废话! 你脑子是不是有病!
-Silence! -They're not too happy about that, then.
安静!
The Goblet of Fire.
火焰杯
Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament...
想报名参赛的人...
...need only write their name upon a piece of parchment...
...必须将自己的名字写在羊皮纸上...
...and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night.
...于周四晚此时以前丢到火焰里去
Do not do so lightly.
这不是闹着玩的
If chosen, there's no turning back.
如果被选上就不能回头了
As from this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun.
三强争霸赛从此时开始
Alastor Moody.
我叫阿拉斯特·穆迪
Ex-Auror...
前傲罗...
...Ministry malcontent...
...对魔法部不满的人...
...and your new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher.
...黑魔法防御课的新老师
I am here because Dumbledore asked me. End of story, goodbye, the end.
是邓不利多请我来任教的 废话到此为止
Any questions?
有什么问题么?
When it comes to the Dark Arts...
对黑魔法的教学...
...I believe in a practical approach.
...我认为实践最重要
But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are?
但首先,谁能告诉我 有多少种不可饶恕咒?
-Three, sir. -And they are so named?
- 三种,先生 - 为什么这么称呼?
Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will--
是因为它们不可饶恕 使用其中任何一个
Will earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban, correct.
都会让你拿到一张去阿兹卡班的单程票 说得没错
The Ministry says you're too young to see what these curses do.
部长说你们还太小 不适合看这些咒语的功力
I say different! You need to know what you're up against!
我不这么看 你们该知道自己要面对的是什么!
You need to be prepared.
该有所准备
You need to find another place to put your chewing gum...
菲尼根先生,你该找个...
...besides the underside of your desk, Mr. Finnigan!
...课桌下面以外的地方来扔口香糖!
No way. The old codger can see out the back of his head.
怎么回事? 这老家伙背后长眼了
And hear across classrooms!
还有顺风耳呢!
So which curse shall we see first?
那么...我们应该先说哪一个?
-Weasley! -Yes?
- 韦斯莱 - 是的
Stand.
起立
Give us a curse.
和我们说一个
Well, my dad did tell me about one.
我爸告诉过我一个
The lmperius Curse.
迷心咒
Oh, yeah, your father would know all about that.
噢,当然,你爸爸一定很熟悉这个
Gave the Ministry quite a bit of grief a few years ago.
几年前曾经给
魔法部造成不小的麻烦
Perhaps this will show you why.
让我来告诉你为什么
Hello.
你好
Lovely little beauty.
小美人
Engorgio.
(咒语)
Imperio!
迷心咒!
Don't worry. It's completely harmless.
不用担心,它不会伤害你的
If she bites...
如果它咬你一口...
...she's lethal.
...可是致命的哦
What are you laughing at?
笑什么笑?
Get off!
下去!
Talented, isn't she?
真是个天才?
What should I have her do next? Jump out the window?
接下来要做什么? 把它扔到窗上?
Drown herself?
淹死它?
Scores of witches and wizards have claimed...
很多男女巫师...
...that they only did You-Know-Who's bidding...
...都声称自己为“那个人”做事...
...under the influence of the lmperius Curse.
...是受了迷心咒的影响
But here's the rub:
但关键是
How do we sort out the liars?
怎么判断谁在说谎?
Another, another.
再说一个
Up, up. Come on.
起来,快点
Longbottom, is it?
你是伦伯特,对么?
Up.
起立
Professor Sprout tells me you have an aptitude for herbology.
斯普劳特教授说你在草药学方面有特长
There's the....
还有....
The Cruciatus Curse.
钻心咒
Correct, correct. Come, come.
没错,没错,来,过来
Particularly nasty.
小心点
The torture curse.
折磨人的咒语
Crucio!
钻心咒!
Stop it! Can't you see it's bothering him? Stop it!
住手!没看到他很难受吗 住手!
Perhaps you could give us the last Unforgivable Curse, Miss Granger.
格兰杰小姐,能否告诉我们 最后一个咒语是什么
No?
不?
Avada Kedavra!
(咒语)!
The Killing Curse.
死咒
Only one person is known to have survived it...
只有一个人曾经幸免一死...
...and he's sitting in this room.
...他就坐在这间教室里
Brilliant, isn't he?
他是个天才
Completely demented, of course, and terrifying to be in the same room with...
当然,也是个神经病 和他同处一室真可怕
...but he's really been there, you know? He's looked evil in the eye.
你知道,他曾经身临其境 曾经直面邪恶
There's a reason those curses are unforgivable.
那些咒语不可饶恕是有原因的
To perform them in a classroom.... I mean, did you see Neville's face?
现在却在教室里被演示 你们真该看看纳威的表情
Neville?
纳威?
Son?
孩子?
You all right?
你没事吧?
Come on. We'll have a cup of tea. I want to show you something.
来,一起喝杯茶 我想给你看点东西
We're gonna be late!
我们要迟了!
Come on, Cedric. Put it in!
快点,塞德里克 别磨蹭!
Eternal glory. Be brilliant, wouldn't it?
永恒的荣耀,很棒不是吗?
Three years from now, when we're old enough to be chosen.
等三年之后吧,咱们够了岁数
Yeah, rather you than me.
对,选你也别选我
Yes!
好耶!
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢
-Well, lads, we've done it. -Cooked it
up just this morning.
- 我们成功了 - 今天早上新出炉的
It's not going to work.
没用的
-Oh, yeah? -And why is that, Granger?
哦,格兰杰,你怎么知道的?
You see this? This is an Age Line.
看到这个了么? 这是年龄线
Dumbledore drew it himself.
邓不利多亲自画的
So?
所以?
So a genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled...
所以,像邓不利多那样的天才...
...by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an Aging Potion.
...是不可能被增龄药这样的小把戏骗过的
-But that's why it's so brilliant. -Because it's so pathetically dimwitted.
-这才是我们聪明的地方 -因为他想不到我们会用这馊主意
-Ready, Fred? -Ready, George.
- 准备好了么,弗雷德 - 准备好了,乔治
-Bottoms up. -Bottoms up.
- 一口闷 - 一口闷
-Yes! -Yes!
- 好唉! - 好唉!
Yeah!
好唉!
Yes!
好唉!
Ready?
准备好了吗?
-Yes! -Yes!
好唉!
-You said! -You said!
- 是你说的 - 是你说的
-Oh, right, you want a piece of me?! -I'll tear your ears off!
- 想尝尝我的厉害?! - 看我不把你耳朵揪下来!
-Now you're making me laugh. -Take this! Come on!
- 别让我笑了 - 接招!
Fight! Fight! Fight!
打!打!打!
We're "old school," right?
Yeah, but you look older!
Sit down. Please.
请就座
Now the moment you've all been waiting for:
此时此刻,我们已等待许久
The champion selection.
勇士选拔
The Durmstrang champion is Viktor Krum.
德姆斯特朗的勇士是威克多尔·克鲁姆
The champion for Beauxbatons...
布斯巴顿的勇士是...
...is Fleur Delacour.
...芙蓉·德拉库尔
The Hogwarts champion, Cedric Diggory!
霍格沃茨的勇士是塞德里克·迪戈里!
Excellent! We now have our three champions.
好极了 我们已经选出了三位勇士
But in the end, only one will go down in history.
但最终,只有一位能被载入史册
Only one will hoist this chalice of champions...
而他将举起冠军奖杯...
...this vessel of victory...
...胜利的象征...
...the Triwizard Cup!
...“三强冠军杯”!
Harry Potter.
哈利·波特
Harry Potter?
哈利·波特?
No. No.
不,不
Harry Potter!
哈利·波特!
Go on, Harry.
快去,哈利
Harry, for goodness sake.
哈利,快点啊
He's a cheat!
他作弊!
He's not even 1 7 yet!
他还没到17岁呢
-It's wrong, I tell you! -You French tart.
我抗议!我抗议!
-Everything is a conspiracy theory with you! -Quiet! I can't think!
- 你把什么都当作阴谋! - 安静,让我想想!
-Everything is a conspiracy theory! -I protest.
- 全都是阴谋! - 我抗议
-Harry. -I protest!
- 哈利 - 我抗议!
Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
你把自己的名字放到火焰杯里去了么?
-No, sir. -Did you ask one of the older students...
- 没有,先生 - 那是你让高年级的学生...
-...to do it for you? -No, sir.
- ...
替你做的? - 没有,先生
-You're absolutely sure? -Yes. Yes, sir.
- 你绝对肯定? - 是的,先生
-But of course he is lying. -The hell he is!
- 可他显然在撒谎 - 他没有
The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object.
火焰杯有非常强大的魔力
Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus Charm could have hoodwinked it.
只有超强的魔法才能胜过它
Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year.
一个四年级的学生是 不可能掌握那种魔法的
You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye.
疯眼汉,看来你有点想法
It was once my job to think as dark wizards do, Karkaroff...
卡卡洛夫,你没忘了我当年的职责 就是揣摩黑暗巫师的想法吧...
-...perhaps you remember. -This doesn't help, Alastor.
- ...可能你还记得 - 别这样,阿拉斯特
Leave this to you, Barty.
巴蒂,就交给你决定吧
The rules are absolute.
规则是不能改的
The Goblet of Fire constitutes a binding magical contract.
火焰杯组成了一个必须遵守的魔法契约
Mr. Potter has no choice.
波特先生没有选择
He is, as of tonight...
就今夜而言,他的确是...
...a Triwizard champion.
...三强赛的勇士
This can't go on, Albus.
不能这样下去了,阿不思
First the Dark Mark. Now this?
先是黑魔标记,然后又是这个?
What do you suggest, Minerva?
米勒娃,你想说什么?
Put an end to it.
给这些画上句号
Don't let Potter compete.
别让波特参赛
You heard Barty. The rules are clear.
你听到巴蒂说的了,规则很明确
Well, the devil with Barty and his rules.
让巴蒂和他的规则见鬼去吧
And since when did you accommodate the Ministry?
曾几何时,你开始迎合魔法部了?
Headmaster, l, too, find it difficult to believe this mere coincidence.
校长,我觉得要说这都是巧合的确难以置信
However, if we are to truly discover the meaning of these events...
但是,如果想揭开这一系列事件的谜底
...perhaps we should, for the time being...
...我们也许应该...暂时..
...Iet them unfold.
...任其发展下去
What--? Do nothing?
什么?袖手旁观么?
Offer him up as bait?
把他当成诱饵?
Potter is a boy, not a piece of meat.
我的意思是,波特是个孩子 而不是一块肉
I agree. With Severus.
我同意西弗勒斯的观点
Alastor, keep an eye on Harry, will you?
阿拉斯特,能帮忙照看一下哈利么?
-I can do that. -Don't let him know, though.
- 当然 - 但别让他知道
He must be anxious enough as it is...
知道未来的磨难...
...knowing what lies ahead.
...他一定已经很紧张了
Then again, we all are.
而且我们也是一样
How did you do it?
你是怎么做到的?
Never mind. Doesn't matter. Might've let your best friend know, though.
没关系,已经不重要了 至少也该让你的铁哥们知道一下
-Let you know what? -You know
bloody well what.
-让你知道什么? -你心里明白得很
I didn't ask for this to happen, Ron.
罗恩,我不想事情这样的
Okay?
明白吗?
-You're being stupid. -Yeah, that's me.
- 你现在表现象个傻瓜 - 对,我就是...
Ron Weasley, Harry Potter's stupid friend.
罗恩·韦斯莱 哈利·波特的傻朋友
I didn't put my name in that cup.
我没把名字放进火焰杯
I don't want eternal glory. I just wanna be....
我对永恒的荣耀不感兴趣 我只是想....
Look, I don't know what happened tonight, and I don't know why.
听着,我对今晚发生的事毫无头绪
It just did.
事情就这么发生了
Okay?
好吗?
Piss off.
瞎扯
What a charismatic quartet.
多有魅力的四人组啊
Hello.
你们好
I'm Rita Skeeter.
我是丽塔·斯基特
I write for the Daily Prophet.
为《预言家日报》写稿的
But of course you know that, don't you? It's you we don't know.
当然,你们是知道我的了 我们不了解的是你们
You're the juicy news.
你们才是生动新闻的来源
What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks?
这玫瑰色的脸颊下 隐藏了什么样的奇思怪想?
What mysteries do the muscles mask?
强壮的肌肉裹着多少秘密?
Does courage lie beneath those curls?
弯曲的卷发下面又藏着多少勇气?
In short, what makes a champion tick?
大伙们,什么才是勇士的标志?
" Me, Myself & l" want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers.
我自己就很想知道 更别提我饥渴的读者们
So who's feeling up to sharing?
那么...谁先来说说?
Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely.
该从最小的开始? 多可爱啊
This is cozy.
这里比较清静
It's a broom cupboard.
这是扫把间
You should feel right at home, then.
那你就更有家的感觉了
Don't mind if I use a Quick-Quotes Quill, do you?
我用速记笔你不介意吧?
No.
不会
So tell me, Harry.
好吧,哈利,告诉我
Here you sit, a mere boy of 1 2--
你,一个年仅12岁的男孩坐在这里
I'm 1 4. Sorry.
是14
--about to compete against three students...
面对的是其他三位学生...
...not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself...
...他们不仅仅在心智上比你成熟许多...
...but who have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt...
...而且掌握了就你连...
...in your dizziest daydreams.
...做梦都不敢想的咒语
Concerned?
担心么?
I don't know. I haven't really thought about it.
我不知道,没有认真考虑过
Just ignore the quill.
别管那支笔
Then, of course, you're no ordinary boy of 1 2, are you?
当然,你不是一个普通的12岁男孩
-Fourteen. -Your story's legend.
- 是14 - 你有传奇般的过去
Do you think it was the trauma of your past...
你认为是自己过去的创伤...
...that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?
...导致现在你急于想参加一场 如此危险的比赛吗?
No, I
didn't enter.
不,不是我要参加的
Of course you didn't.
当然不是了
Everyone loves a rebel, Harry.
有点叛逆心理大家才喜欢呢,哈利
Scratch that last.
划掉最后一句
Speaking of your parents, were they alive, how do you think they'd feel?
说到你父母 如果他们还健在,你认为他们会怎么看?
Proud? Or concerned...
是骄傲,还是...
...that your attitude shows, at best, a pathological need for attention...
...忧虑你选择了这样一个 病态的寻求关注的方法...
...at worst, a psychotic death wish?
...病态的找死心理?
Hey, my eyes aren't "glistening with the ghosts of my past."
我不过是眨下眼睛 没和你说那么多吧?
Harry, I couldn 't risk sending Hedwig.
哈利,我不能冒险让海德薇过来
Since the World Cup, the Ministry's been intercepting more and more owls...
自从世界杯以后 魔法部拦截了越来越多的猫头鹰...
...and she 's too easily recognized.
...她太容易被认出了
We need to talk, Harry, face-to-face.
我们需要谈谈,哈利 面对面
Meet me in the Gryffindor common room, 1 :00 this Saturday night.
周六晚一点和我在格兰芬多公休室见
And make sure you 're alone.
确保你是一个人
Sirius.
小天狼星
P. S.:
另:
The bird bites.
这只鸟会咬人
Sirius?
小天狼星?
Harry Potter, age 1 2...
哈利·波特,12岁...
...suspect entrant in the Triwizard Tournament.
...三强争霸赛的神秘参赛者
His eyes swimming with the ghosts of his past...
他的眼中散发幽灵般往事的阴影...
...and choking back tears....
...含着泪花....
Sirius. How--?
小天狼星,你怎么?
I don ' t have much time, so let me get straight to it.
我的时间不多,哈利 让我直入主题
Did you or did you not put your name into the Goblet of Fire?
你有没有把你的名字放进火焰杯里?
No!
没有!
I had to ask.
这是我必须问的
Now, tell me about this dream of yours. You mentioned Wormtail and Voldemort.
现在和我讲讲你的梦 你提到了虫尾巴和伏地魔
But who was the third man in the room?
但房间里第三个人是谁?
-I don't know. -You didn't hear a name?
- 不知道 - 你没听到他的名字?
No.
没有
Voldemort was giving him a job to do. Something important.
伏地魔给他一个任务 很重要的任务
And what was that?
什么?
He wanted...
他要...
...me.
...抓我
I don't know why. But he was gonna use this man to get to me.
我不明白,但他会利用这个人来抓我
But, I mean, it was only a dream, right?
我想这可能只是个梦而已
Yes.
对
It's just a dream.
只是个梦
Look, Harry.
听着,哈利
The Death Eaters at the World Cup, your name rising from that goblet...
世界杯时食死徒的出现 你的名字出现在火焰杯里...
...these are not just coincidences. Hogwarts isn't safe anymore.
...都不是巧合 霍格沃茨不再安全了
Wh
at are you saying?
你的意思是?
I'm saying the devils are inside the walls. Igor Karkaroff?
我是说恶魔就在你身边 伊戈尔·卡卡洛夫
He was a Death Eater. And no one, no one stops being a Death Eater.
他曾经是食死徒 食死徒魔性难改
Then there's Barty Crouch. Heart of stone. Sent his own son to Azkaban.
巴蒂·克劳奇,一个铁石心肠的人. 他把自己儿子送去了阿兹卡班
You think one of them put my name in the goblet?
是他们其中的一个把我的名字放进去的?
I haven't a clue who put your name in that goblet...
我不知道,哈利...
...but whoever did is no friend to you. People die in this tournament.
...但不管是谁,他一定不是你的朋友 争霸赛里会出人命的
-I'm not ready for this, Sirius. -You don't have a choice.
- 小天狼星,我还没有做好准备 - 你没得选择
-Someone's coming. -Keep your friends close, Harry.
- 有人来了 - 哈利,和你的朋友搞好关系
Who were you talking to?
你在和谁说话?
-What? Who says I was talking to anyone? -I heard voices.
- 什么?屋子里又没人 - 我听见声音了
Maybe you're imagining things. Wouldn't be the first time.
可能你又开始胡想了 这也不是第一次了
You're probably just practicing for your next interview, I expect.
可能是你在准备下一次的访谈吧
[幼年惨剧]
Amazing.
太奇妙了
-Amazing! -Neville. You're doing it again.
- 太奇妙了 - 纳威,你又来了
Right, sorry.
哦,抱歉
"Magical Water Plants of the Highland Lochs"?
《拉克斯高地的魔力水生物》?
Moody gave it to me. That day we had tea.
穆迪那天喝茶的时候给我的
It's already been through enough people.
反正也当着这么多人的面了
Why don't you just go and talk to him yourself?
你不如自己去说算了?
Ron, this is your problem, not mine.
罗恩,这是你自己的问题,和我无关
What do you want me to say again?
你还想让我说什么?
Go.
快去
Ronald would like me to tell you that Seamus told him...
罗恩想让我告诉你 希姆告诉他...
...that Dean was told by Parvati that Hagrid's looking for you.
...帕瓦蒂告诉蒂姆 海格在找你
Is that right? Well, you--
是么?那你...
What?
什么?
-Are you sure you won't do this? -Do it.
- 你真的要这样吗? - 快点
Dean was told by Parvati that....
帕瓦蒂告诉蒂姆....
Please don't ask me to say it again.
别让我再说一次了
Hagrid's looking for you.
海格在找你
-Well, you can tell Ronald-- -I'm not an owl!
- 你可以告诉罗纳得... - 我不是猫头鹰!
Did you bring your father's cloak, like I asked you?
带上你父亲的隐形衣了么?
Yeah, I brought the cloak. Hagrid, where are we going?
嗯,我带了 海格,我们要去哪?
You'll see soon enough.
就快到了
Now pay attention, this is important.
注意哦,这很重要
What's with the flower?
这朵花是怎么
回事?
Hagrid, have you combed your hair?
海格,你居然梳了头?
As a matter of fact, I have.
我的确梳过了
You might like to try the same thing now and again.
也许以后你也应该试一试
Hagrid?
海格?
The cloak! Put the cloak on!
隐形衣,披上隐形衣!
-Bonsoir, Olympe. -Oh, Hagrid.
- 你好,奥林 - 噢,海格
I thought perhaps you weren't coming. I thought perhaps...
我以为你不会来了 我还以为...
...you had forgotten me.
...你把我给忘了
Couldn't forget you, Olympe.
怎么会呢,奥林
What is it you wanted to show me?
你想给我看什么?
When we spoke earlier, you sounded so...
我们早前谈话时,你显得那么...
...exhilarated.
...愉悦
You'll be glad you came. Trust me.
你会不虚此行的 相信我
Can we get closer?
咱们靠近些吧
Dragons?
龙?
That's the first task?
就是第一项任务?
-You're joking. -Come on, Harry.
- 开玩笑 - 别这样,哈利
These are seriously misunderstood creatures.
那是一种被严重误解的动物
Oh, crikey!
噢,好悬!
Although, I have to admit, that Horntail is a right nasty piece of work.
尽管我得承认那条匈牙利树蜂确实很凶恶
Poor Ron nearly fainted just seeing him, you know.
罗恩只是看了一下就差点昏过去
-Ron was here? -Oh, sure.
- 罗恩来过? - 当然了
His brother Charlie helped to bring him over from Romania.
是他哥哥查理把它们从罗马尼亚带来的呢
Didn't Ron tell you that?
罗恩没告诉你?
No, he didn't.
没有
He didn't tell me a thing.
他什么也没告诉我.
-You cheat, Potter. -You stink, Potter.
- 你作弊,波特 - 你真讨厌,波特
-Good luck, Potter. -Potter stinks!
- 祝你好运,波特 - 波特真讨厌!
-Cedric rules. -Thanks.
- 塞德里克必胜 - 谢谢
Like the badge?
喜欢我的徽章么?
Excuse me.
借过
Harry.
哈利
Hey! Read the badge, Potter!
看看徽章吧,波特!
Can I have a word?
我能和你谈谈么?
-All right. -You stink, Potter!
- 好的 - 你真差劲,波特!
-Potter, you stink! -Harry Potter smells!
- 波特,你真讨厌! - 哈利波特真差劲!
Dragons. That's the first task.
龙是我们的第一项任务
-They've got one for each of us. -Come on, Ced!
- 每个人都有一条 - 塞德里克!
Are you serious?
你不是说笑?
And Fleur and Krum, do they--?
芙蓉和克鲁姆他们知道么?
-Yes. -Come on, Ced, leave him.
- 知道 - 塞德里克,别和他罗嗦
-Right. -He's not worth it.
- 好吧 - 他不配
-Read the badges, Potter! -Hey, listen. About the badges.
- 看看徽章吧,波特! - 听着,那个徽章
-I've asked them not to wear them, but-- -Don't worry about it.
- 我叫他们不要戴... - 别担心
It's not like I try to blow things up, exactly.
不是我想它们爆炸
It just happens a fair bit.
这种事老是发生在我身上
You have to admit, though, fire's pretty
fascinating.
但你得承认,那火焰很漂亮
You're a right foul git, you know that?
你真窝囊,知道么?
-You think so? -I know so.
- 是么? - 就是
Anything else?
还有什么?
-Yeah. Stay away from me. -Fine.
- 有,离我远点 - 好
-There's Potter. Cheat. -Why so tense, Potter?
- 波特来了,他是个骗子 - 火气好大,波特
My father and I have a bet, you see.
我和父亲打了个赌
I don't think you're gonna last 1 0 minutes in this tournament.
我认为你在比赛里只能坚持10分钟
He disagrees. He thinks you won't last five.
他不同意 他认为只有5分钟
I don't give a damn what your father thinks, Malfoy.
我才不管你爸怎么想呢,马尔福
He's vile and cruel. And you're just pathetic.
他既卑鄙又凶残 你只是个可怜虫
-Pathetic? -Oh, no, you don't, sonny!
- 可怜虫? - 小子,你可别这样!
I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!
让我来教教你怎么在人背后下咒!
You stinking, cowardly, scummy...
你这个讨厌鬼,懦夫,渣滓...
-Professor Moody! -...back-shooting--
- 穆迪教授! - ...小人
-What are you doing? -Teaching.
- 你在干吗? - 教学生
-ls that a--? Is that a student? -Technically, it's a ferret.
- 那是,那是个学生么? - 从技术上来说是只雪貂
Stand still! Stand still!
站稳了,别动!
-My father will hear about this! -ls that a threat?
- 我会告诉老爸的! - 你在威胁我吗?
-Professor Moody! -ls that a threat?
- 教授! - 你在威胁我吗?
Professor!
教授!
I could tell you stories about your father that would curl even your greasy hair!
你老爸的糗事我知道的可多呢!
-Alastor! Alastor. -lt doesn't end here!
- 阿拉斯特 - 走着瞧
We never use transfiguration as a punishment!
阿拉斯特,我们从不用变形魔法惩罚学生!
Surely Dumbledore told you that.
邓不利多肯定告诉过你这点吧
-He might've mentioned it. -Well, you will do well to remember it.
- 他可能提过 - 那么你这次要好好记住了
Away!
都走开!
You. Come with me.
你跟我来
That's a Foe-Glass.
那是面照妖镜
Lets me keep an eye on my enemies.
防范敌人用的
If I can see the whites of their eyes, they're standing right behind me.
如果我能看见他们的眼白 那说明他们就在我身后
Wouldn't even bother telling you what's in there.
懒得和你讲那里面是什么了
You wouldn't believe it if I did.
说了你也不信
Now...
现在...
...what are you going to do about your dragon?
...你打算怎么对付那些龙?
Well, you know, I just thought l'd....
哦...嗯...我想可能会....
Sit.
坐下
Listen to me, Potter.
听着,波特
Your pal Diggory?
你朋友迪戈里
By your age, he could turn a whistle into a watch and have it sing you the time.
在你这么大的时候 就能把口哨变成一快会报时的表
Miss Delacour?
德拉库尔小
姐
She's as much a fairy princess as I am.
简直就是神话中的公主
As for Krum, his head may be filled with sawdust...
至于克鲁姆,他可能头脑简单...
...but Karkaroff's is not.
...但卡卡洛夫不是
They'll have a strategy.
他们是有备而来的
And you can bet that it will play to Krum's strengths.
会利用克鲁姆的优势
Come on, Potter.
那么,波特
What are your strengths?
你有什么优势?
I don't know.
我不知道
Well, I can fly. I mean, I'm a fair flyer. But l....
嗯,我会飞,飞得很快,但是.......
-Better than fair, the way I heard it. -But I'm not allowed a broom.
- 我听说了,可不是一般得好 - 但不许用扫把啊
You're allowed a wand.
你可以用...魔杖
Bets! Place your bets!
下注了!
Bets taken! Bets taken here!
下注了!来这赌一把!
Step up, folks! Who fancies a flutter in today's bloodbath?
大家都来下注吧,出小钱赢大钱
Smart money's on Krum to survive! Any bets?
明智就投克鲁姆!还有谁要下?
Yes, sir?
您呢?
Ten-to-1 for Fleur. There you go. Thank you very much.
10比1赌芙蓉赢,拿好了 非常感谢
Your attention, please.
请注意
This is a great day for all of us.
今天对大家来说是伟大的一天
Each of the three tasks involves very considerable danger.
每项任务都很危险
Please keep your seats at all times.
比赛中请不要离开自己的座位
This will minimize any risks you may be exposed to.
这会降低你的风险
-Harry? Is that you? -Yeah.
- 哈利,是你么? - 是的
I'm sure we all wish our champions...
我相信我们都希望勇士们...
-How are you feeling? Okay? -... the greatest of luck.
- 你觉得怎样?还好么? - ...有好的运气
The key is to concentrate. After that, you just have to--
关键要集中精神 此后,你只需要...
Battle a dragon.
斗龙
Young love.
年轻的爱情
How...
多么...
...stirring.
...让人激动啊
If everything goes unfortunately today...
今天如果有什么不幸...
...you two may even make the front page.
...你们俩还可以上头版呢
You have no business here.
关你什么事
This tent is for champions...
这座帐篷是给勇士...
...and friends.
...及亲友专用的
No matter. We've got what we wanted.
无所谓,我们已经得到想要的了
Good day, champions. Gather round, please.
你们好,勇士们 请靠过来
Now, you've waited, you've wondered, and at last the moment has arrived.
现在,你们期待的一刻终于到来了
A moment only four of you can fully appreciate.
只有你们四个才能体会的时刻
What are you doing here, Miss Granger?
格兰杰小姐,你在这干吗?
Sorry, I'll just go.
抱歉,我就走
Barty, the bag.
巴蒂,袋子
Champions, in a circle around me.
勇士们,围着我站成一圈
Miss Delacour, over here. Mr. Krum.
德拉库尔小姐,到这里 克鲁姆先生
And, Potter, Mr. Pot
ter, over here. That's right. Now...
波特...波特先生,到这里 好,现在
...Miss Delacour, if you will.
...德拉库尔小姐,请
The Welsh Green.
威尔士绿龙
Mr. Krum.
克鲁姆先生
The Chinese Fireball.
中国火球龙
The Swedish Short-Snout.
瑞典短鼻龙
-Which leaves.... -The Horntail.
- 剩下的就是... - 树蜂龙
-What's that, boy? -Nothing.
- 怎么了,孩子? - 没什么
The Hungarian Horntail.
匈牙利树蜂龙
These represent four very real dragons...
这些代表了四头实实在在的龙...
...each of which has been given a golden egg to protect.
...每只守护着一个金蛋
Your objective is simple:
你们的目标很简单
Collect the egg.
拿到金蛋
This you must do, for each egg contains a clue...
这你们必须做到 因为每个蛋都有一个线索...
...without which you cannot hope to proceed to the next task.
...没有线索便无法进行下一任务
Any questions?
有什么问题么?
Very well. Good luck, champions.
很好,好运,勇士们
Mr. Diggory, at the sound of the cannon, you may--
迪戈里先生,大炮一响,你就...
Diggory! Diggory! Diggory!
迪戈里!迪戈里!迪戈里!
Three of our champions have now faced their dragons...
三位勇士已经斗败了龙...
...and so each one of them will proceed to the next task.
...他们也将继续下一任务
And now our fourth and final contestant.
现在,欢迎第四位也是最后一位参赛者
Harry! Harry! Harry!
哈利!哈利!哈利!
Your wand, Harry! Your wand!
用魔杖,哈利,用魔杖
Accio Firebolt!
(咒语)!
-Yeah! -Yes!
- 好耶! - 好!
Oh, my God.
噢,老天
-Yeah! -Yeah! Well done, dragon!
- 好啊! - 龙,干得好!
Yes! Yes!
好! 好!
-Yes, Harry! -Knew you wouldn't die, Harry. Lose a leg.
- 好样的,哈利 - 就知道你死不了,可能会缺骼膊少腿的
-Or an arm. -Pack it in altogether?
但要你死?
-Never! -Never!
没门!
Shush!
安静!
Go on, Harry. What's the clue?
哈利,快看看 线索是什么?
-Who wants me to open it? -Yes!
- 要我打开么? - 要
-Do you want me to open it? -Yes!
- 你们要我打开么? - 要
What the bloody hell was that?
什么鬼东西?
All right, everyone! Go back to your knitting.
好了,大伙 回去做自己的事吧
This is gonna be uncomfortable enough without all you nosy sods listening in.
肯定很让人尴尬了 就算不让你们听那噪音
I reckon you have to be barking mad to put your own name in the Goblet of Fire.
我现在了解你一定是疯了才会 把名字放到火焰杯里去
Caught on, have you? Took you long enough.
你现在想清楚了? 这么长时间
I wasn't the only one who thought you'd done it.
不只是我一个人这么想的
Everyone was saying it behind your back.
大家都是这么想的
Brilliant. That makes me feel loads better.
好极了 这让我感到“好过”多了
-Lea
st I warned you about the dragons. -Hagrid warned me about the dragons.
- 至少,龙的事情是我给你报的信 - 是海格告诉我的呀
No, no, no, I did.
不,是我
No, don't you remember? I told Hermione to tell you...
你难道不记得 我叫赫敏告诉你...
...that Seamus told me that Parvati told Dean that Hagrid was looking for you.
...希姆告诉我说帕瓦蒂和蒂姆说 海格在找你
Seamus never actually told me anything, so it was really me all along.
希姆没告诉我任何事 其实都只是我
I thought we'd be all right, you know...
我以为你想明白了...
...after you'd figured that out.
...咱们之间就没事了
Who--? Who could possibly figure that out?
谁能想明白啊?
That's completely mental.
完全逻辑混乱
Yeah. Isn't it?
谁说不是呢
I suppose I was a bit distraught.
我想我当时是太着急了
Boys.
男孩们毛病真多
-Hi, Harry. -Hi, Harry.
- 你好,哈利 - 你好,哈利
Cho, Harry's looking at you.
秋,哈利在看你呢
Shush.
别出声
Look at this!
瞧这个!
I can't believe it! She's done it again.
我简直不敢相信她又故技重施
"Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl...
格兰杰小姐 一位平凡却又野心勃勃的女孩......
...seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards.
...似乎开始钟情于著名的巫师
Her latest prey, sources report...
据悉,她最新的猎物是...
...is none other than the Bulgarian bonbon, Viktor Krum.
...保加利亚猛男威克多尔·克鲁姆
No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow."
对于哈利·波特如何看待此事 目前仍没有消息
Parcel for you, Mr. Weasley.
韦斯莱先生,你的包裹
Thank you, Nigel.
谢谢,耐吉尔
Not now, Nigel. Later.
现在不行,耐吉尔 等会
Go on.
快走
I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph.
我许诺要给他哈利的签名的
Oh, look, Mum's sent me something.
瞧,我妈给我寄的
Mum sent me a dress.
是条裙子
Well, it does match your eyes. Is there a bonnet?
和你的眼睛很配 还有女帽么?
Nose down, Harry.
放下,哈利
-Ginny, these must be for you. -I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly.
- 金妮,这肯定是给你的 - 我才不穿呢,真让人恶心
What are you on about?
你笑什么?
They're not for Ginny.
不是给金妮的
They're for you.
是给你的
-Dress robes. -Dress robes? For what?
- 礼袍 - 礼袍,干嘛用的?
The Yule Ball...
圣诞舞会...
...has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament...
...是三强赛的传统项目...
...since its inception.
...从首届就开始
On Christmas Eve night, we and our guests...
在平安夜,我们的客人和我们...
...gather in the Great Hall...
...将会在大厅...
...for a night of well-mannered frivolity.
...举行一场礼仪庄重的晚会
As representatives of the host school...
作为主办方学校的代表...
...I expect each and every
one of you to put your best foot forward.
...我希望你们每个人拿出最好的姿态
And I mean this literally, because...
我可是认真的,因为...
...the Yule Ball is, first and foremost...
...圣诞晚会首先是一个...
...a dance.
...舞会
Silence!
安静!
The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect...
戈德里克·格兰芬多学院 10个世纪以来已经赢得了...
...of the wizard world for nearly 1 0 centuries.
...魔法届的普遍尊重
I will not have you, in the course of a single evening, besmirching that name...
我不会让你们在一夜之间因为 表现得像...
...by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons.
...一群胡作非为的狒狒而把 这个名字玷污
Try saying that five times fast, huh?
试试说5倍快?
Now, to dance...
现在,说到跳舞...
...is to let the body breathe.
...是让身体呼吸
Inside every girl, a secret swan slumbers...
每个女孩体内, 都有一只天鹅...
...Ionging to burst forth and take flight.
...振翅欲飞
Something's about to burst out of Eloise Midgen, but I don't think it's a swan.
爱洛斯·米根身体里也要蹦出东西来了 但我想不是天鹅
Inside every boy, a lordly lion prepared to prance.
在每个男孩体内 有一只狮子准备要猎食
-Mr. Weasley. -Yes?
- 韦斯莱先生 - 是的
Will you join me, please?
你能加入我吗?
Now, place your right hand on my waist.
把你的右手放在我的腰上
-Where? -My waist.
- 放那里? - 我的腰上
And extend your arm.
而且伸直你的骼膊
Mr. Filch, if you please.
请放音乐
One, two, three.
1,2,3
One, two, three. One, two, three.
1,2,3 1,2,3
Never gonna let him forget this, are you?
咱们得把这个故事流传下去
-Never. -Never.
到永远
Everybody come together. Boys, on your feet!
所有人都来加入我们 男孩们,都站起来!
Why do they have to travel in packs?
她们为什么总是聚在一起
How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?
我怎么才能和其中的一个说话?
Blimey, Harry. You've slayed dragons. If you can't get a date, who can?
管它,哈利,你和龙战斗过 若连你都找不到舞伴,还能有谁可以?
I think I'd take the dragon right now.
我想这比斗龙也容易不到哪去
I take after my mum.
我长的像我妈
Though I didn't know her very well. She left when I was about 3.
我对她了解不多 我3岁时,她就离开了我们
No, not the maternal sort, her.
我不是那么伤心
Broke me dad's heart, though. He was a tiny little fella, my dad.
但是我父亲却伤心透了 我父亲是个小个子
I could pick him up at the age of 6 with one hand and put him up on the dresser.
我在6岁时就可以轻松举起 我的父亲,然后把他放到衣橱里
He laughed so hard at that.
他总为这个笑的很厉害
Very funny.
非常有趣
And then he died just when I started school, so.
...
而他在我上学的时候也去世了....
So I sort of had to make me own way, as it were.
所以我要自己照顾自己
But enough of me. What about you?
不要说我了 说说关于你的事
This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates.
这真是太疯狂了 也许只有我们没有舞伴了
Well, us and Neville.
纳威也没有
Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself.
他至少可以带自己去
It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone.
我听说他已经找到舞伴了
Now I'm really depressed.
现在我真的很郁闷
"Get a move on or all the good ones will have gone."
快找一个好舞伴 不然都被别人抢走了
Who you going with, then?
你和谁去?
-Oi, Angelina? -What?
- 安吉莉娜? - 什么?
Do you wanna go to the ball with me?
你...想和我一起参加舞会吗?
To the ball?
舞会?
Yeah, all right.
好的
Oi, Hermione.
赫敏
You're a girl.
你也是个女的啊
Very well spotted.
你终于注意到了
Come with one of us?
你可以选择我们其中一个
Come on. It's one thing for a bloke to show up alone.
算了吧,男孩单身还过得去
For a girl, it's just sad.
但是你个女孩子,太惨无人睹了
I won't be going alone, because, believe it or not, someone's asked me!
我不会单身去的 不管你信不信,已经有人邀请我了
And I said yes!
而且我也答应了
Bloody hell.
活见鬼
She's lying, right?
她吹牛
If you say so.
随你怎么说
Look, we've just gotta grit our teeth and do it.
不管怎样我们也得找个人跟我们去
Tonight, when we get back to the common room, we'll both have partners. Agreed?
明天回休息室之时 都要带上自己得舞伴,同意?
Agreed.
同意
-Cho! -Harry!
- 秋 - 哈利
Watch yourself on the stairs. It's a bit icy at the top.
当心楼梯,上面比较滑
Okay, thanks.
谢谢
Cho?
秋?
Yes?
怎么?
Well, I just wondered if you--
我想...你能不能...
I wondered if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me.
我想你能不能做我舞伴?
Sorry, I didn't catch that.
什么,我没听清楚
I was just wondering if maybe you wanted to go to the ball with me.
我可以邀请你做我的舞伴吗
Harry...
哈利...
...I'm sorry, but someone's already asked me.
...对不起 已经有人邀请我了
And....
而且....
Well, I've said I'll go with him.
我也答应他了
Okay. Yeah. Great.
那也好,没事,挺好的
Fine. No problem.
没关系的,没问题
Okay. Good.
好的
Harry?
哈利?
I really am...
我真的...
...sorry.
...很抱歉
It's all right, Ron.
没关系的,罗恩
It's okay, Ron. It's all right. It doesn't matter.
罗恩,真的没事,无所谓
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
He just asked Fleur Delacour out.
他刚才去邀请芙蓉·德拉库尔
-What? -What did she say?
- 什么? - 她怎么说?
No, of course.
当然是不
-She said yes? -Don't be silly.
- 难道同意了? - 别傻了
There she was, walking by. You know how I like it when they walk.
她只是刚好路过 你知道我很喜欢她走路的样子
I couldn't help it. It just sort of slipped out.
我控制不住自己 话就从嘴里溜了出来
Actually, he sort of screamed at her. It was a bit frightening.
实际上,他是冲她大声吼叫 很吓人
-And what did you do then? -What else? I ran for it.
- 然后你呢? - 还能怎么样,我跑掉了
I'm not cut out for this, Harry. I don't know what got into me.
我摆脱不了这阴影了 真不知道自己怎么回事
-Hi, Harry. -Hi, Harry.
嗨,哈利
I always liked looking at them from behind.
我总是看到她们的背影
She's never gonna forgive me, ever.
我看她是永远不会原谅我的了
Hey!
喂!
Bloody hell.
真要命
Bloody hell.
真要命
Bloody....
要命....
Oh, bloody....
噢,要命....
What are those? What are those?
你穿的什么? 你穿的什么?
-My dress robes. -Well, they're all right!
- 我的礼袍 - 嗯,它们还好吧!
No lace. No dodgy little collar.
没有花边、没有讨厌的衣领
Well, I expect yours are more traditional.
我觉得你的更传统
Traditional?! They're ancient! I look like my Great Aunt Tessie!
传统?简直是古董! 让我看上去像婶婶泰茜
I smell like my Great Aunt Tessie.
闻着也像婶婶泰茜
Murder me, Harry.
杀了我吧,哈利
Leave it alone!
别乱想了!
Poor kid. I bet she's alone in her room, crying her eyes out.
可怜的孩子 我打赌她肯定一个人在房间里哭呢
-Who? -Hermione, of course.
- 谁? - 当然是赫敏啦
Come on, Harry, why do you think she wouldn't tell us who she's coming with?
还不明白吗,哈利 否则她为什么不告诉我们她跟谁来?
Because we'd take the mickey out of her if she did.
因为她怕我们取笑她
Nobody asked her. Would've taken her myself if she wasn't so bloody proud.
没人邀请她 她要是不那么傲气,我就去请她了
-Hello, boys. -Hello, boys.
你们好
Don't you look...
你的衣服真是...
...dashing.
...有个性
There you are, Potter. Are you and Miss Patil ready?
总算找到你了波特 你和佩蒂尔小姐准备好了吗?
-Ready, professor? -To dance.
- 什么准备好,教授? - 跳舞啊
It's traditional that the three champions-- Well, in this case, four.
这是老规矩了,三个冠军选手 现在是四个了
--are the first to dance.
...最先入场跳舞
-Surely I told you that. -No.
- 相当肯定我告诉你了 - 您没有
Well, now you know.
那你现在也知道了
As for you, Mr. Weasley, you may proceed into the Great Hall with Miss Patil.
至于你,韦斯莱先生 你也可以和佩蒂尔小姐一起进礼堂了
-Oh, there you are. -Come on, then.
- 你们也来了 - 快走吧
Come along this way.
这边走
Oh, come on.
快点
-Hi. -Now, I need you all to l