三人英语情景对话(关于医生,病人,护士的对话).

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

共三人(医生、护士、病人

患失眠症Dialogue Four Suffering from insomnia

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:失眠。

Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia..

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:三个月了。

Patient: Three months.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse: You’re welcome.

病人:早上好,大夫

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服?

Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:最近有点失眠。

Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了?

Doctor: How long have you had this problem?

病人:三个月了。

Doctor: Three months.

医生:服用过什么药吗?

Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。

Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me. 医生:有头痛的情况吗?

Doctor: Do you have headaches?

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。

Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。

Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Takin g the pati ent’s blood pressure. 医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。

Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork. 病人:我该怎么呢?

Patient: What should I do then?

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。

Doctor: I think you need more rest. Tr y to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much.

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。

Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say.

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。

Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia.

病人:多谢了。再见!

Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye!

医生:再见!

Doctor: Bye!

相关文档
最新文档