学英语-被解救的姜戈Django unchained中英文对照台词

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
能\~Yeah.
成交!\~Sold American!
那 斯派克先生? 斯派克? 小姜戈要多少钱?\~So, Mr. Speck? Mr. Speck? How much for young Django here?
那个大铁块是最恼人的了\~That iron is nasty business.
你有吗?\~Do you have one?
去死吧 牙医\~You go to hell, dentist.
我猜就没有\~I thought not.
别担心 我是有备而来\~No worries. I come prepared.
谢谢\~Thank you.
就用这个当契约吧\~This will serve nicely as a bill of sale.
- 是又怎样? - 那我就有要事相商\~- So what? - So I wish to parley with you.
- 说人话 - 喔 对不起\~- Speak English. - Oh, I'm sorry.
请原谅 那并非我的母语\~Please forgive me. It is a second language.
黑鬼! 你敢动我哥的大衣\~Nigger! Don't you touch my brother's coat.
他妈的! 疼!\~Goddamn it! Oh!
一百... 一十... 二十...\~One hundred... ten... 20...
五块...\~and five...
这是小姜戈的\~for young Django here.
供君选择\~Choice is yours.
对了 考虑到你们识星象的几率略低\~Oh, and on the off chance there are any astronomy aficionados amongst you,
北极星在那边\~the North Star is that one.
目前 你手里这些存货 我深信里面\~Now, amongst your inventory, I've been led to believe,
一定有我需要的货色\~is a specimen I'm keen to acquire.
好啊 你们这些可怜的小鬼们!\~Hello, you poor devils!
你们之中谁曾经是\~Is there one amongst you who was formerly a resident
卡鲁肯农场的人?\~of the Carrucan plantation?
我是卡鲁肯农场来的\~I'm from the Carrucan plantation.
说话的人在哪?\~Who said that?
- 别这么跟他说话 - 怎么说?\~- Stop talkin' to him like that. - Like What?
就你这么说\~Like that.
我的好兄弟 我只是想核定...\~My good man, I'm simply trying to ascertain...
说人话 该死的\~Speak English, goddamn it.
就是说得往回走大概至少37英里\~Which would be at least 37 miles back the way you came.
第二条路 你们可以把镣铐解开 拿上那把枪\~Or two: You could unshackle yourselves, take that rifle,
吁\~Whoa.
至于你们这些可怜的小鬼\~Now, as to you poor devils.
如此 就我看来 该考虑下一步做什么了\~So, as I see it, when it comes to the subject of what to do next,
现在是各位做出选择的时候了\~you gentlemen have two choices.
还是要动真枪威胁我?\~or are you pointing your weapon at me with lethal intention?
再给你一次机会 娘炮\~Last chance, fancy pants.
哦 好吧\~Oh, very well.
抱歉 射杀了你的牲口\~I'm sorry to put a bullet in your beast,
我是怕你还没三思\~but I didn't want you to do anything rash
就冲动行事\~before you had a moment to come to your senses.
你个狗娘养的!\~You goddamn son of a bitch!
- 你杀了罗斯科! - 好吧...\~- You shot Roscoe! - Well...
对了 你能帮我拿一下吗?\~Oh, could you hold this for a moment?
谢谢你 姜戈?\~Thank you. Django?
上马\~Get up on that horse.
还有 要是我是你\~Also, if I were you,
我就拿上那个死斯派克身上的大衣\~I'd take that winter coat the dear departed Speck left behind.
乌漆麻黑的谁在那鬼鬼祟祟?\~Who's that stumblin' around in the dark?
说明你的来意 不然就准备挂彩吧!\~State your business or prepare to get winged!
别冲动 先生们\~~Calm yourselves, gentlemen.
我想最后再问小姜戈几个问题\~I'd like to finish my line of inquiry with young Django.
- 天杀的我靠! - 接着我刚说的...\~- God-fuckin'-damn it! - As I was saying...
要是你再看见布里托兄弟你能认出他们吗?\~if you were to see the Brittle Brothers again, you could recognize 'em?
拜拜啦\~Ta-ta.
等等 小伙子们 我们可以谈谈!\~Now wait a minute, fellas. Let's talk about this!
你们得讲讲道理!\~You gotta be reasonable in a situation like this!
你叫什么名字?\~What's your name?
姜戈\~Django.
那我找的就是你了\~Then you are exactly the one I'm looking for.
你知道布里托兄弟是谁吗?\~Do you know who the Brittle Brothers are?
- 你还杀了小杰! - 别急着下定论\~- And you killed Ace! -No. No. No.
我杀你哥也是出于自卫\~I only shot your brother once he threatened to shoot me.
而且我有... 一 二 三 四...\~And I do believe I have... one, two, three, four...
谁?\~Who are they?
大约翰\~Big John.
埃利斯\~Ellis.
罗杰 有时候也叫做小罗\~Roger. Sometime they call hห้องสมุดไป่ตู้m Lil Raj.
他们都曾是卡鲁肯农场的监工\~They was overseers at the Carrucan plantation.
别开玩笑了 他们当然是待售的\~Don't be ridiculous. Of course they're for sale.
好狗不挡路\~Move it.
我的好兄弟 你这是摆个舞枪弄棒的姿势呢\~My good man, did you simply get carried away with your dramatic gesture
照着他脑袋上来一枪 然后把他倆的尸骨深埋\~put a bullet in his head, bury the two of them deep,
然后找个更开化的地方扎根\~and then make your way to a more enlightened area of this country.
既然你留着也没什么用\~And since he won't be needing it anymore,
我想连你哥的老马一并买下\~I'd like to purchase your brother's nag.
还有 斯派克先生 我恐怕还需要一张卖身契\~Also, Mr. Speck, I'm afraid I will require a bill of sale.
他们走了\~Not anymore.
告诉我...\~Tell me...
如果你再遇到那三位\~if you were to see any of these three gentlemen again,
- 你能认出他们吗? - 嘿\~- would you recognize them? - Hey.
我并无恶意\~I mean you no harm.
我只是个疲倦的旅人 停下 孩子\~I'm simply a fellow weary traveler. Whoa, boy.
寒冷的晚上好 先生们\~Good cold evening, gentlemen.
我在寻找一对奴隶商人\~I'm looking for a pair of slave traders
一条路是 我走之后 你们把活的那个斯派克从那牲口身下拽出来\~One: Once I'm gone, you could lift that beast off the remaining Speck,
然后把他抬到最近的小镇\~then carry him to the nearest town.
都冷静点\~Everybody calm down.
我只是个顾客 来做一笔买卖\~I'm simply a customer trying to conduct a transaction.
我不在乎 不卖 你走吧\~I don't care. No sale. Now, off with ya.
他们自称是斯派克兄弟\~that go by the name of the Speck Brothers.
请问是否是阁下?\~Might that be you?
- 谁想知道? - 嗯 我想\~- Who wants to know? - Well, I do.
我是金·舒尔茨医生 这是我的坐骑 小德\~I'm Dr. King Schultz. This is my horse, Fritz.
- 什么医生? - 牙医\~- What kinda doctor? - Dentist.
请问你们是斯派克兄弟吗?\~Now, are you the Speck Brothers?
你们是在格林维尔奴隶卖场买下他们的吗?\~And did you purchase those men at the Greenville slave auction?
五名目击证人可以佐证\~five witnesses who can attest to that fact.
- 腿疼爆了! - 必然的\~- Damn leg's busted! - No doubt.
好了 请你尽量不要鬼哭狼嚎\~Now, if you could keep your caterwauling down to a minimum,
相关文档
最新文档