美联英语:医院就诊口语情景对话

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

美联英语提供美联英语:医院就诊口语情景对话

约诊

R= Receptionist P= Patient

R: Doctor Ruth's office, may I help you?

接待员:鲁思医生办公室,我可以为您服务吗?

P: Yes, I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor. My name is Randy Horn

病人:你好啊,我想和医生约诊。我叫兰迪·合恩。

R: Let's see, Mr. Horn... The doctor's schedule is full today. Would tomorrow be all right?

接待员:我看看,合恩先生……今天医生的时间表已排满了。明天可以吗?

P: Yeah, I guess I can survive until tomorrow.

病人:可以,我想我还可以活到明天。

R: Would you prefer to come in in the morning or the afternoon?

接待员:您要在上午过来还是下午呢?

P: In the morning, if possible.

病人:可能的话,在上午。

R: The doctor has an opening at 10:30 tomorrow. I'll put you down for then.

接待员:医生明天上午10:30开始看病,我会把您安排在那个时候。

P: That would be fine.

病人:那就好。

R: Okay, Mr. Horn, see you tomorrow at 10:30. (to be continued)

接待员:合恩先生,明天10:30见。

就诊

P: Hi, my name is Randy Horn I have an appointment to see the doctor at 10:30.

病人:嗨,我是兰迪·合恩。我和医生约好10:30要看病。

R:If you'll please take a seat, Mr. Horn, the doctor will be ready to see you shortly. ( Ten minutes later) Mr. Horn? The doctor will see you now.

接待员:请坐,合恩先生,医生会很快看您的病。(10分钟之后)合恩先生?医生现在要看您的病了。

D: Hi, Randy, what seems to be the trouble?

医生:嗨,兰迪,哪里不舒服呢?

P: I've got a really bad sore throat and my head hurts. My muscles ache and I have no energy.

病人:我喉咙很痛,头也疼。我的肌肉痛,没有力气。

D: Let me take your temperature. Let's see... 101 degrees. You're running a fever. Let me take a look at that throat. Open up and say " ah. "

医生:让我量一量你的体温。我看看……101°F,你正在发烧。让我看一看你的喉咙,张开嘴巴说“啊”。

P: Ah...(to be continued)

病人:啊……(

患了重感冒

D= Doctor P= Patient

The doctor has finished examining Randy, her patient.

医生为她的病人兰迪完成了检查。

D: Well, Randy, I'd say you've got a bad case of the flu. The main thing to do is get plenty of rest and drink lots of liquids. I'll prescribe something for that throat.

医生:嗯,兰迪,你患了重感冒,你所要做的事便是多休息和多喝水,我会开些处方治你的喉咙。

P: Thanks, doctor. Is there anything I can take for this headache?

病人:谢谢医生。我能吃什么药治疗头疼呢?

D: Some aspirin or Panadol should help. You can pick some up at the pharmacy when you go to fill your prescription.

医生:吃一些阿司匹林或扑热息痛应该会有帮助。你在去药房拿药时可以买一些。

P: Okay.

病人:好的。

D: Goodbye, Randy. T ake care.

医生:再见,兰迪,保重。

配处方

P= Pharmacist C= Customer

P: Good afternoon, sir. What can I do for you?

药剂师:先生,午安。我能为您服务吗?

C: I'd like to get this prescription filled.

病患:我要配这张处方。

P: No problem Please wait a minute. ( She goes to the back for a few minutes. )

相关文档
最新文档