日常英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
盖被子系列
1. 孩子已经躺在床上,但是没盖被子:
(1) Tuck yourself in.(美式)
2. 孩子还没上床:
(1) Go get tucked into bed.
3. 家长帮助孩子盖好被子:
Let me tuck you in.
4. 孩子踢被子了:
(2) Tuck yourself back in.(美式)5. 问孩子是否盖好被子了:
Are you all tucked in?
6. 告诉孩子别踢被子:
(1) Make sure you don't kick off the blanket.
被子两边和脚底下都掩好。
7. 被子只盖了下半身,或在床尾:(1) Pull up the blanket.
把被子往上拽。
上厕所
1. Do you need to pee?
你想尿尿么?
2. Try to hold it in until we get to the bathroom.
先憋着点儿,咱们到卫生间再尿。
3. Give me your hand.
把手给我。
4. Let's go to the bathroom together. 咱们一起去卫生间。
You need to use the potty.
你得尿小马桶里。
5. Do you want to try lifting up
the potty lid, or do you need my help?
你想试试自己掀小马桶盖,还是需要我帮你啊?
6. OK, go ahead and pee.
好了,尿吧。
7. Do you need to poop?
你想拉屎么?
8. Sit still and try not to move.
坐住,别动。
9. Have you pooped yet?
拉出来了么?
10. You can do it.
你能行。
Keep pushing.
继续拉。
11. All done?
拉完了么?
12. Let me help you wipe. 我帮你擦擦。
13. Put your tummy on my legs. 趴我腿上。
14. Bend over with
your bottom out.
弯腰,小屁屁露出来。
15. Can you pull your pants up by yourself?
你能自己把裤子提上吗?
16. Good job!
真棒!
You are potty trained now! 完成如厕训练啦!
吃饭
I. Mealtime Opposites
用餐时的几组反义词
1. Lean瘦
Fatty肥
You need to eat both
the lean and fatty meat.
瘦肉肥肉你都得吃。
Don't be picky.
不能挑食。
2. Tough老
Tender嫩
This piece of beef is too tough.
这块牛肉太老了。
Take that tender piece instead.
你吃那块嫩的吧。
3. Hot烫
Cold凉
The eggplant is too hot to eat now. 茄子太烫了,还不能吃呢。
You don't want to burn your tongue. 别烫着舌头。
I just took the yogurt out of the fridge.
我刚把酸奶从冰箱里拿出来。
It's too cold to eat now.
太凉了,还不能喝。
Let's wait until it warms up.
咱们放会儿再喝。
4. Yummy好吃
Yucky难吃
Whether the foods
are yummy or yucky, please eat them all because they're nutritious. 食物无论好吃还是难吃,你都得吃,因为它们有营养。
5. Undercooked生
Fully Cooked熟
生 vs. 熟——烹饪的程度
This cauliflower is a
bit undercooked.
这盘菜花炒得有点生。
Let mommy put it back on the stove and make sure it's fully cooked.
妈妈把它回个锅,再炒熟点。
6. Raw生
Cooked熟
生 vs. 熟——肉
This piece of pork is raw.
这块猪肉是生的。
You can't eat it until it's cooked. 做熟了才能吃呢。
7. Fresh生
Cooked熟
生 vs. 熟——蔬菜
These tomatoes look nice.
这些西红柿看起来不错。
Do you want to eat them fresh or have them cooked?
你想生吃,还是做熟了吃?
8. Salty咸
Bland淡
Only adults can eat this dish because it's so salty.
这道菜太咸了,只能大人吃。Having a bland diet is healthier for your growing body.