Dead Poets Society-死亡诗社-中英对照剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1--Now remember, keep your shoulders back.记住别缩着肩

2--Okay, put your arm around your brother. That's it.好的胳膊搂着你弟弟

3--That's it. Right, and breathe in.就这样对呼吸

4--Okay, one more.对了再来一张

5--Now, just to review好了再说一遍

6--you're going to follow along the procession until you get to the headmaster.一直走到校长面前

7--At that point, he will indicate to you to light the candles of the boys.然后他会叫你把孩子们手里的蜡烛点燃

8--All right, boys, let's settle down.好了孩子们准备吧

9--Banners up!举旗

10--Ladies and gentlemen, boys...女士们先生们孩子们...

11--the Light of Knowledge.智慧之光

12--One hundred years ago, in 1859一百年前 1859年

13--41 boys sat in this room...四十一个孩子坐在这里

14--and were asked the same question...被问到了同样的问题

15--that now greets you at the start of each semester.每个新学期开始都会问到的问题

16--Gentlemen, what are the Four Pillars?各位我们四大支柱是什么

17--Tradition. Honour. Discipline. Excellence.传统荣誉纪律优秀

18--In her first year建校第一年

19--Welton Academy graduated five students.本校毕业了五位学生

20--Last year we graduated 51.去年毕业生是五十一人

21--And more than 75 percent of those...其中百分之七十五以上

22--went on to the Ivy League.进了名牌大学

23--This...This kind of accomplishment is the result...这种成就来源于

24--of fervent dedication to the principles taught here.我们所孜孜遵循的上述教学原则

25--This is why you parents have been sending us your sons.这是各位家长愿意把孩子们送到这儿来的原因

26--This is why we are the best preparatory school in the United States.也是本校成为全美最优秀的预备学校的原因

27--As you know大家知道

28--our beloved Mr Portius of the English Department retired last term.英语系的波希尔斯先生上学期光荣退休了

29--You will have the opportunity later to meet本学期接替他的

30--his replacement, Mr John Keating,将是John Keating 先生

31--himself an honours graduate of this school.也是本校的优秀毕业生之一

32--And who, for the past several years, has been teaching...过去的几年中他一直...

33--at the highly regarded Chester School in London.在享有盛誉的伦敦切斯特中学任教

34--Richard, you forgot your bag!Richard 你忘记了你的包

35--Hi, Johnny! Hey, how you doin'?John 最近还好吗

36--Don't worry. I got your room assignment.不用担心我拿到了你的房间安排

37--They haven't moved the dining area.他们吃饭的地方没有改呀

38--Glad you could come by.谢谢你光临

39--- Thrilling ceremony, as usual, Dr Nolan.仪式很精彩一如既往Nolan 博士

40--- You've been away too long.很久不见了

41--- Hello, Dr Nolan. - Good to have you back.- 你好 Nolan 博士 - 很高兴你们能回来

42--- This is our youngest, Todd. - Mr Anderson.- 这是我们最小的儿子Todd - Anderson

43--You have some big shoes to fill.你的前途很大年轻人

44--Your brother was one of our finest.令兄是我们最出色的学生之一

45--Thank you.谢谢

46--- Lovely ceremony. - Thank you. Glad you liked it.- 仪式很精彩 - 谢谢很高兴你能喜欢

47--- Gale - Tom - Gale. - Tom.

48--- Good to see you again. - Hello, Mr Nolan.- 很高兴又见到你 - 你好 Nolan 先生

49--- We expect great things from you this year. - Thank you, sir.- Neil 希望你今年能取得好成绩 - 谢谢

50--Well, he won't disappoint us. Right, Neil?他不会让我们失望的.对吧 Neil

51--I'll do my best, sir.我会努力的

52--Hey, come on, son.过来孩子

53--- Chin up. - Okay.- 振作些 - 好的

54--- No tears now. - Chin up.- 别哭 - 振作些

55--- I don't want to go here. - Honey, I love you.- 我不想来这儿 - 亲爱的我爱你

56--- I'll walk you over. - You be a good boy. Do your lessons.- 我送你过去 - 好了好好学习

57--Hey! I hear we're gonna be roommates.嘿听说我们同宿舍

58--- I'm Neil Perry. - I'm Todd Anderson.- 我叫Neil Perry - 我叫Todd Anderson

59--Why'd you leave Balincrest?干嘛换到这儿上学

60--My brother went here.我哥就来的这儿

61--Oh, so you're that Anderson.就是那个Anderson

62--- This is for his sinuses. - Yes. I see.- 这是治他鼻窦炎的 - 是的我知道

63--Oh, and if he can't swallow, you give him one of these.如果他咽不下去就给他吃点这个

64--And if he has trouble breathing, you can give him some of those.如果他呼吸困难可以给他吃点这个

65--- Did you remember your vaporizer?记得带喷雾器了吗

66--- Yes, I put it in my room.带了放在宿舍了

67--- Hey, how's it going, Neil? - Hey, Knox.- 嘿你好吗 Neil - 你好

68--Neil, study group tonight?Neil 今晚学习小组

69--- Yeah, sure. - Business as usual, huh?- 嗯当然 - 跟以前一样

70--Hey, I heard you got the new kid. Looks like a stiff!嘿听说你有了个新室友.象个木瓜一样

71--Oops.哎哟

72--Listen, don't mind Cameron.听我说别理会他

73--He was born with his foot in his mouth. You know what I mean?他呢狗嘴吐不出象牙明白我的意思吗

74--Rumour has it...you did summer school.听人说你上暑期班了

75--Yep. Chemistry. My father thought I should get ahead.对学化学.我爸说提前点儿好

76--How was your summer, slick?你暑假过得怎么样

77--Keen.还不赖

78--Meeks. Door. Closed.Meeks 把门关上

79--Yes, sir.是长官

80--Gentlemen, what are the Four Pillars?各位我们四大支柱是什么

81--Travesty. Horror. Decadence. Excrement.嘲弄恐怖颓废排泄

相关文档
最新文档