机场常用的英语口语情景对话
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
机场常用的英语口语情景对话【机场送机英语口语情景对话】
A:Mr.Martin, we're on arrival.
马丁先生,我们到了。
B:lt's nice of you to see my off at the airport. Thank you very much.
您真是太周到了,非常感谢您来机场送我。
A:We'll miss you. I hope we'll keep in touch.
我们会想念您的,希望今后保持联系。
B:Sure. You've given a great help to me in the past days.
当然会。这些天里您帮我大忙了。
A:lt's my pleasure. We hope you'll visit Beijing again.
我很乐意那样做。我们希望您能再次来北京。
B:Certainly. l'll be glad to.
当然,我很乐意。
A:lt's almost time to get aboard.
该登机了。
B:Yes, we should go. Thank you very much. Goodbye!
是啊,我们该走了。非常感谢!再见!
A:Bye bye! Have a pleasant journey!
再见!旅途愉快!
【机场办理登记英语对话】
Agent: Good afternoon! Where are you flying to today? 值机人员:下午好!今天你的目的地是哪里?
Dan: Los Angeles.
Dan:洛杉矶
Agent: May I have your passport, please?
值机人员:请给我看一下您的护照?
Dan: Here you go.
Dan:给你。
Agent: Are you checking any bags?
值机人员:你有什么托运行李么?
Dan: Just this one.
Dan:只有一个。
Agent: OK, please place your bag on the scale. 值机人员:好的,请称一下你的行李。
Dan: I have a stopover in Chicago – do I need to pick up my luggage there?
Dan:我在芝加哥转机,我需要在那里取我的托运行李么?
Agent: No, it’ll go straight through to Los Angeles. Here are your boarding passes – your flight leaves from gate 15A and it’ll begin boarding at 3:20. Your seat number is 26E.
值机人员:不需要,行李会直接到达洛杉矶。这是你的登机牌,你的航班登机口是在15A,3点20开始登机。你的座位号是26E。
Dan: Thanks.
Dan: 谢谢!
【机场常用的英语对话】
A: Good morning sir. Where are you flying to today?
先生早上好,您要飞去哪里?
B: I’m booked on the ten thirty flight to Rome.
我订好10点30飞往罗马的航班。
A: May I have your passport and ticket please?
请出示您的护照和机票,可以吗?
B: Certainly. Here you are.
当然。
A: Thank you. And are you checking any luggage?
谢谢,您有行李需要托运吗?
B: No,I just have this carry-on.
没有,只有这件随身带着。
A: That’s fine. And would you prefer an aisle seat or a window seat?
好的,您选择过道的座位还是靠窗的座位?
B: A window seat please.
靠窗的,谢谢。
A: OK, here’s your boarding pass. Your flight boards at gate number thirteen at ten.
好的,这是您的登机牌,13号登机口,十点开始登机。
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
A: You’re welcome. Have a good flight.
不客气,祝您旅途愉快。