医学口语会话:医患间的英语对话

相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

医学口语会话:医患间的英语对话

Nurse:Do you want to see a doctor?你要看病吗?

Patent: Yes, where shall I register?是的,在哪儿挂号?

N: Here, have you been here before?这儿,你从前来过吗?

P:Yes,a year age./NO,this is my first visit.

是的,一年前来过./没有,这是第一次来.

N:Have you a registration card?

你有挂号证吗?

P:Yes here it is./NO,I forgot to bring it.

有,在这儿呢./ 没有,我忘记带了.

N: Do you remember your card number?

你记得你的挂号证号码吗?

P: Yes, it is C dash one,five, zero, eight, four, three./No.I can't remember it.

记得,是 C-150843./不记得了.

N: When did you come last? 上次你什么时侯来的?

P: About a week ago. 大约在一周以前.

N: Then I'11 find out for you.那么,我给你查查.

Are you working in the Embassy? 你在大使馆工作吗?

P:Yes I'll be here for three to five years.

是的,我要在这儿呆三至五年.

I'm a teacher at… 我是…的教师.

N: Pleas show me your identity card (diplomati certificate,experts certificate, passport).请出示你的身份证(外交官证、专家证、护照)。

P: I'm a tourist.我是一个旅游者.

N:How long do you intend to stay here? 你准备在这里呆多久?

P: About one week.大约一周。

Till the end of this year.到今年年底。

I'm leaving tomorrow morning.我明天早晨就走。

N: I'll make a file (record) for you.我要给你做一份病历.

Please write down your full name in block letters.

请用印刷体写上你的全名.

How old are you?你的年龄?

When were you born?你是哪年生的?

P:I was burn on the fifteenth of February nineteen fifty two.

我是1952年2月15日生的。

N:What is your position in the Embassy?你在大使馆做什么工作?

P: I'm the ambassador (minister, chargéd' affaires, counselor, first secretary,second secretary, third secretary, Atta ché, staff, secretary-archivist, military

attaché). 我是大使(公使,代办,参赞,一等秘书,二等秘书,三等秘书,随员,职员,档案秘书,武官随员).

N:What is your work here? 你在这里做什么工作?

P: I'm a delegate (businessman, engineer, teacher,

artist, musician, retired worker, pilot housewife).

我是代表团团员(商人,工程师,教师,艺术家,音乐工作者,

退休工人,飞机驾驶员,主妇).

N: Are you married or single? 你结婚了,还是独身?

P: Yes, I'm married.是的,我结婚了.

NO, I'm single.没有,还是独身.

I'm divorced. 离婚了。

N: What's your address, pleas. 请告诉我你的住址。

P:I live in … hotel

(…Embassy,…building …block…number).

我住在…饭店(…使馆,…单元…楼…号).

N: Your telephone number, please. 请告诉我你的电话.

P:Five, two, two, one, three. Extension one five six.

522133,分机156.

N: Is your baby a boy or a girl?你的孩子是男孩还是女孩?

Who is your host?谁接待你?

相关文档
最新文档