王亚光版实用大学英语2课后翻译句子答案
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
英语翻译句子
⒈Social security accounts for about a third of total public spending .
社会保障约占公共支出总额的三分之一。
⒉The greeting is appropriate in all but this situation .
问候在除了这种情况的其他情况下都适合。
⒊You need to interact more often if you want to come across as alert .
如果你想给别人留下机敏的印象的话,你往往需要更多的互动。
⒋The smell from the bakery was so tempting that she couldn’t resist the urge to go into the store .
从面包店飘出的味道是如此的诱人,她无法抑制走进那家店铺的欲望。
⒌Sitting or standing erect will make you seem alert and enthusiastic .
坐直或站直,会让你看起来机警和热心。
⒍If you had arrived a little earlier you would have seen her .
如果你要是早来一会儿,你就会看到她。
⒎Peace-loving people dream of peace in every part of the world .
爱好和平的人们希望世界各地都平安。
⒏He hates the job but he’s determined to keep at it because he needs the money .
他讨厌这工作,但他决心要坚持下去,因为他需要钱。
⒐In one year she turned from a problem child into a model student .
在一年时间里,她从一个问题的孩子变成了一个模范学生。
⒑What hurt my feelings was my good friend’s comment .
伤害我的感情是我的好朋友的评论。
⒒Now ,workers can report their problems and suggestions to their representatives,who will then convey them to the plant management。
现在,工人可以向他们的代表报告他们的问题和建议,然后他会传达到工厂管理部门。
⒓Her father’s death Impacted greatly on her childhood years
她父亲的死对她的童年造成巨大影响。
⒔They were imprisoned and deprived of their basic rights.
他们被监禁并被剥夺了基本权利。
⒕Before we can accept the management’s offer we must consult with the workers again.
在我们可以接受管理的提议之前,我们必须再次与工人们商量。
⒖Columbus kept on sailing until he saw the land.
哥伦布继续向前航行直到他看到了陆地。
16.She hadn’t seem him for weeks,neither had he telephoned .
她几周没有见过他了,他也没有打电话。
17.In that case we’ll have to fall back on our original plan .
在这种情况下,我们将不得不退而依靠我们原来的计划。
18.If I had had enough time , I should have finished the work .
如果我有足够的时间,我就把这项工作完成了。
19.You should put your experience in computer to use in your new job.
你应该将你在计算机方面的经验运用到你的新工作中去。
20.He handled the instrument with care for fear that it should be damaged.他生怕把它损坏的医疗处理仪器。
21.He said that his poor education was holding him back .
他说他低的学历阻碍了他的发展。
22.What most parents are concerned about is providing the best education possible for their children .
大多数父母所关心的是尽可能为他们的孩子提供最好的教育。
23.I may not win the first prize in this speech contest ,but I have never been more confident than I am tonight.
我不可能在这次演讲比赛中赢得第一名,但是今晚我比任何时候都更有信心。
24.He is always at hand to help me.
他随时在近旁帮助我。
25.Members of the Fire Service ,whose work is often dangerous ,are paid less than members of the Police Force.
消防工作的成员,他的工作通常是危险的,他们的工资少于成员的警察部队。