护士常用英语口语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

.

Commonly used sentences for medical staff

医护人员常用英语口语

第一套

1.Do you have pain?你有疼痛感吗?

3.Have you ever had this pain before?以前有过这种疼痛吗?

4.Does the pain come on after or before meals?疼痛出现在饭前还是饭后?

5.What does your pain feel like?你的疼痛是什么感觉?

6.Does the pain move?疼痛有转移吗?

7.Is there any radiation of the pain to the shoulder?疼痛放射到肩部吗?

8.Does this happen more at night or in the morning?这种情况夜间发生的多或是白天发生的多?

9.Does the pain keep you from working?疼痛是否让你无法工作?

10.Do you ears ache?你耳朵疼吗?

11.Do you have sore throats?你嗓子疼吗?

12.How long have you been having sore throats?你嗓子疼有多长时间了?

13.Does it hurt when you open your mouth?你张嘴的时候痛吗?

14.Do you have toothaches?你牙痛吗?

15.Have you ever had chest pain or discomfort?你曾有过胸痛或胸部不适感吗?

16.Do you have abdominal pain?你腹痛吗?

17.Is your tummy still sore?你肚子还痛吗?

18.Are your breasts painful?你乳房痛吗?

19.Does your back ache?你背部疼痛吗?

20.Do your legs hurt when you walk?你走路时腿痛吗?

21. You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈。

22. You are going to have a gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. Please don't eat or drink anything after 12 o'clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

23. You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿。

25. I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach; this is for gastro intestinal decompression. We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down. 我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压。我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作。

第二套

26. I’m going to make your bed. / we'll change the bed linen at once.我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单。

27.I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷。

28.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation? 明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

29. I’m going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you.我要给您做备皮/我

要给您做皮肤准备。

30. You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anesthesia.要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉。

31. Are you allergic to any medication? / Penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

32. I'm going to do a skin test of penicillin for you. / If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试。

33. I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection. /intravenous infusion/ hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射。

34.I'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便。

35. The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线。

36. I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧。

37.I'm going to give you mobilization.我要给您(雾化)吸入。

38. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗。

39. You have to rest in bed for at least one week.您至少要卧床休息一周。

40. How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

41. Did you pass motion yesterday? /Are your bowel movements normal?昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

相关文档
最新文档