关于空乘常用英语
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
1、would you like to read these news papers or magazines? 您想看这些报纸或杂志吗?
2、would you like anything to drink first?
您想先喝点什么?
3、here is today''s menu.what would you like to have?
这是今天的菜单,你想吃些什么?
4、thank you for waiting sir.here you are.anything more? 谢谢,让您久等了。这是您的饭和咖啡,还要点什么?
5、how about the sweet?
甜食要不要?
6、may i clear up your table now?
现在可以收拾您的桌子吗?
7、are you going to study there or just for sight seeing?
你是去学习还是只去旅游?
8、the flight has been delayed because of bad weather.
由于天气恶劣,航班已经延误。
9、we can''t take off because the airport is closed due to poor visibility. 由于低能见度,机场关闭,我们不能起飞。
10、our plane is bumping hard.please keep your seat belt fastened。我们的飞机颠簸得厉害,请系好安全带。
before take-off
起飞前
1. morning, madam(sir). welcome board!
早上好,女士(先生)。欢迎登机!
2. may i introduce myself, i''m ___, the chief purser of
this flight.
请允许自我介绍。我叫___,本次航班的乘主任务长。
3. morning, sir. welcome aboard. business class or economy?
早上好,先生。欢迎登机。坐公务还是经济舱?
4. follow me, please. your seat is in the middle of the cabin.
请跟我来,您的座位在客舱中部。
5. an aisle seat on the left side ------ here you are, sir.
是左边靠走廊座位------这是您的座位。
6. i’m afraid you are in the wrong seat. 20c is just two rows behind on the other aisle.
恐怕您坐错位子了,20c正好在那边走廊的后二排。
7. excuse me for a second, i’ll check.
请稍等一下,我查查看。
8. the plane is about to take off. please don''t walk about in the cabin.
飞机马上要起飞了,请不要在客舱内走动。
9. you know the weather in hongkong is not so good. it has been delayed. 你知道香港的天气不太好,飞机延误了。
10. air china flight ca937 leaves at 0730 in the morning.
中国国际航空公司ca937航班,上午7:30起飞。
11. flight no. 926, leaving tokyo at 1740, flies nonstop back to beijing.
ca926航班17:40离开东京直飞回北京。
12. you’re flying economy class. is that right?
您是坐经济舱,对吗?
emergency situation
紧急情况
1. fasten your seat belts immediately. the plane will make an emergency landing because of the sudden
breakdown of an engine.
马上系好安全带。由于飞机发动机出现故障,将做紧急迫降。
2. don''t panic!
不要惊慌。
3. our captain has confidence to land safely. all the crew members of this flight are well
trained for this kind of situation. so please obey instructions from us.
我们的机长完全有信心安全着陆。我们所有的机组人员在这方面都受过良好的训练,请听从我们的指挥。
4. take out the life vest under your seat and put it on!
从座椅下拿出救生衣,穿上它!
5. don''t inflate the life vest in the cabin and as soon as you leave the aircraft, inflate it by
pulling down the red tab.