八年级英语上册翻译句子整理
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
八年级英语上册翻译句子整理
Unit5
据我所知,他将外出三个月。As far as I know,he will be away for three months.我们教室有30米宽50米长。Our classroom is 30 meters wide and 50 meters long.
这个省的人口有一千万。The population of this province is ten million.
关于今天的旅行,请随意问任何问题。Feel free to ask me anything on today’s tour.
校长总是第一个到校。Headmaster is always the first one to get to school.
爬山运动是世界上最危险的运动之一。
Mountain climbing is one of the world’s most dangerous sports.
长城有多长?How long is the Great Wall?
我们应尽可能保护那些处于危险中的动物。
We should protect the animals in danger as possible as we can.
有不到2000只熊猫生活在剩余的森林里。
There are fewer than 2000 pandas living in the remaining forest
学生们正在为这次考试做准备。The students are preparing for the exam.
我大约一星期后就回来。I’ll be back in a week or so.
这座桥有多长?大约100米。How long is the bridge? It’s about one hundred meters long.
我们的老师总是第一个到校。Our teacher is always the first one to get to school.这个大厅是我们教室的5倍。This hall is four times bigger than our classroom.他们把森林里的树砍倒了。They cut down the trees in the forest.
在过去,很多人死于饥饿。In the past,many people died of hunger.
外面有一个妇女在扫地。There is a woman sweeping the floor.
你知道中国是最古老的国家之一吗?
Do you know China is one of the most ancient countries?
黄河是中国第二长河。The yellow river is the second longest river in China.
中国的人口比印度的人口多。The population of China is larger than that of India.中国有超过5000年的历史,它比美国的历史要长的多。
China is more than 5000 years old. It has a much longer history than the US.
尼罗河比世界上任何一条其它河流都长。
The Nile is longer than any other river in the world.
世界上没有和太平洋一样大的海洋。No ocean in the world is as big as the Pacific Ocean.
面对危险,他很勇敢。He is brave in the face of danger.
尽管很危险,但是许多人试着攀登这座山。
Many people try to climb the mountain even though it’s very dangerous.
大象要比熊猫重好多倍。An elephant weighs many times more than a panda.小熊猫刚出生时不是黑色的。A baby panda isn’t black at birth.
当即将到达顶峰的时候,呼吸也变得相当困难。
It’s very hard to take in air as you get near the top.
Unit4
这个故事让我想起了我的童年。The story reminds me of my childhood.
今天晚上你能提醒我给汤姆打电话吗?Could you remind me to call Tom tonight?这两本书都没有趣。Neither of the books is interesting.
我姐姐上个月和一个医生结婚了。My sister got married to a doctor last month.昨晚我看电视了,没有写作业。I watched TV instead of doing homework last night.
你认为这部电影怎么样?What do you think of the movie?
今天有点冷。It’s a little bit cold today.
请你告诉我通过考试的方法好吗?Could you tell me the way to pass the exam?大雨持续下了三天。The heavy rain lasted for three days
我一到上海就给你打电话。As soon as I got Shanghai, I will call you up.
你的答案是错误的,我不能同意你的意见。Your answer is wrong. I can’t agree with you.
我和我的父母对这本书都不感兴趣。Neither my parents nor I am interested in the book.
除非你努力学习,否则你的父母就会生你的气。
Your parents will be angry with you unless you study hard.
我妹妹太小不能上学。My sister is too young to go to school.
我弟弟到了上学的年龄。My brother is old enough to go to school.