(完整word版)牛津初中英语8B句子翻译

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

牛津初中英语8B句子翻译

A组

1.Now, the government has turned the place into a park, and we

have a large shopping mall and a theatre too.

现在,政府已经把镇中心变成了一个公园,而且,我们还有一个大的购物城和一家剧院。

2.Well, in some ways it is. It’s nice to have open space and

pretty gardens.

恩,在某种程度上是的。有开阔的空地和美丽的公园真好。

3.They have moved to other areas in Beijing, and I feel a bit

lonely from time to time. Sometimes they come back to see me, and that makes me very happy. 他们已经搬到北京的其他地区去了,我时不时会感觉有点孤单。有时他们会回来看我,那让我很开心。

4.I had an interview with Daniel’s grandpa Mr Chen this

morning. 今天早晨我和丹尼尔的爷爷陈先生进行了一次访谈。

5.In some ways I agree with you.

在某种程度上我同意你的观点。

6.We haven’t seen each other for a long time, but we send

e-mails from time to time. 我们已经很长时间没见面了,但我们不时地通邮件。

7.My parents have had an interview with my teacher.

我父母已经与老师面谈过了。

8.They interviewed twenty people for the job. 他们为这份工

作面试了二十人。

9.It is difficult for him to see some of them as often as before.

对他来说,像以前那样经常与他们中的有些人见面就难了。

10.I must say that it’s the best model I have ever seen.

我得说这是我所见过的最好的模型。

11.T oday, Daniel lent me a book about Starlight Town in the

past and the present. 今天,丹尼尔借给我一本关于星光镇的过去与现在的书。

12.–Can I borrow your car this evening?

--Sorry. I’ve already lent it to a friend.

今晚能把你的车借我用一下吗?

对不起,我已把车借给一个朋友了。

13.N ow, let me show you how to get to the railway station…

现在,让我来告诉你怎么去火车站……

14.Could you tell me how to study English well?

你能告诉我如何学好英语吗?

15.T his book will tell you how to be healthier.

这本书将告诉你如何更健康。

B组

1.It must be fun. 那一定很有趣。

2.You must be hungry after all that walking.

走了这么远的路,你一定饿了吧。

3.She must be very happy now.

她现在一定很开心。

4. It’s a famous theme park and includes four different parks—Main Street USA, Tomorrowland, Fantasyland and Adventureland.

香港迪斯尼乐园是著名的主题公园,包含四个不同的公园—美国小镇大街、明日世界、幻想世界和探险世界。

5.The children clapped and screamed with joy when they saw their favourite characters.

当孩子们看到他们最喜欢的人物时,高兴的拍手尖叫。

6. When she heard the news, she danced with joy.

当听到这个消息时,她高兴得跳起舞来。

7.Sam shouted with joy when his mother told him that his father would come back soon.

当妈妈告诉萨姆爸爸很快要回家时,他高兴得叫了起来。8.The line of people outside Space Mountain was endless.

太空山外人们排的队伍不见尽头。

9. I like the long lines of three on both sides of the street.

我喜欢街道两旁长长的行道树。

10.I have an endless list of housework to do.

我有没完没了的家务活要做。

11. Do you mean they will celebrate their fifteen years of marriage this Sunday?

你是说他们这个星期天要庆祝结婚15周年?

12. Sorry, I don’t know, but I can check it for you when I talk with my dad.

对不起,我不知道,不过我跟爸爸聊天时可以替你核实一下。

13. Please check with the tourist guide what time we will set off tomorrow morning.

请跟导演核实一下我们明天早晨出发的时间。

14. The weather in Hong Kong was quite different from that in Beijing.

香港的天气跟北京大不一样。

16.U sually the pollution in big cities is much more serious than

that in the countryside.

通常大城市的污染比农村地区严重得多。

17.I t was really wonderful to have a bird’s-eye view of Hong

Kong-a modern city of tall building with lights shining in the evening.

相关文档
最新文档