吸血鬼日记第一季全集剧本台词(英汉对照)完整版

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

过去的一个多世纪我都秘密地活着
For over a century I have lived in secret 藏身暗处
Hiding in the shadows
独自一人
Alone in the world.
直到现在
Until now.
我是个吸血鬼
I am a vampire.
这就是我的故事
And this is my story.
居然开一小时的车去听那种垃圾音乐
An hour's drive to hear that crap.
根本都算不上是乐队
You know it wasn't even a band.
一人抱一把吉他
A guy with a guitar.
每人一小时
An hour each way.
他没你说的那么差
He wasn't that bad.
风格还挺像詹姆士·布朗特
He sounded like James Blunt.
那有什么不好呢
What's wrong with that?
问题是已经有一个詹姆士·布朗特了
We already have a James Blunt.
一个就够了
One's all we need.
那你为什么还要来
So why did you come?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
答得不错
Nicely done.
哪来这么大的雾
What's with all the fog?
刚才还没有的
It'll clear in a second.
小心
Watch out!
你没事吧
Are you ok?!
我们撞到人了上帝啊
We just hit someone! Ohmy god!
快打电话叫救护车
Call for help.
快接电话快啊
Come on come on!
千万别出人命啊
Please be alive!
哦上帝啊
Oh my god.
这里没信号
There's no signal!
达伦
Darren!
达伦
Darren?
《吸血鬼日记》第一季第一集
我不该回家来的
I shouldn't have come home.
我知道这很冒险
I know the risk.
但我别无选择
But I had no choice.
我必须去认识她
I have to know her.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary
今天将会不同以往
Today will be different.
必须要
It has to be.
我会微笑让别人相信
I will smile and it will be believable.
告诉他们"我很好谢谢关心"
My smile was "I'm fine thank you."
"是的我好多了"
"Yes I feel much better."
我不再是失去双亲的悲伤女孩
I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. 我要重新开始做不同的自己
I will start fresh be someone new.
这是我能挺过去的唯一办法
It's the only way I'll make it through.
吐司面包怎么样我可以做
Toast. I can make toast.
只要咖啡就行珍娜姑妈
It's all about the coffee Aunt Jenna.
有咖啡吗
Is there coffee?
你们开学第一天
Your first day of school
我却毫无准备
And I'm totally unprepared.
要午餐钱吗
Lunch money?
我不用了
I'm good.
还有什么别的吗
Anything else?
一支两号铅笔我还漏了什么没
A number two pencil? What am I missing?
你今天不是有个重要报告会吗
Don't you have a big presentation today?
我要和论文导师见面就是现在
I'm meeting with my thesis advisor at...now. 糟糕
Crap!
那走吧我们自己能行
Then go. We'll be fine.
你还好吧
You ok?
别这么跟我说
Don't start.
祖母说我是个灵媒
So gram’s telling me I'm psychic.
我们祖先就是从耶路撒冷来的
Our ancestors were from Salem
我知道听起来有点不靠谱
Which isn't all that I know crazy
但是她不停地说啊说
But she's going on and on about it
我就在想快让我离开这儿
And I'm like put this woman in a home already! 但是我开始想
But then I started thinking
奥巴马和希斯·莱杰我都预言到了
I predicted Obama and I predicted Heath Ledger 而且我还认为佛罗里达将有大事发生
And I still think Florida will break off
今后就不再是度假胜地了
And turn into little resort islands.
埃琳娜
Elena!
注意力回到车里
Back in the car.
我又犯病了是吗
I did it again didn't I?
对不起邦妮
I--I'm sorry Bonnie.
你在跟我说
You were telling me that...
我是个灵媒
That I'm psychic now.
对那么预言点什么
Right. Ok then predict something.
关于我的
About me.
我想想
I see...
那是什么东西
What was that?!
哦上帝啊
Oh my god!
埃琳娜你没事吧
Elena are you ok?
没事我很好
It's ok. I'm fine.
好像是鸟之类的东西不知从哪飞出来的
It was like a bird or something. It came out of nowhere.
说真的看来我下半辈子都不想碰车了
Really I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life. 我预言今年是不得了的一年
I predict this year is going to be kick ass.
我预言所有悲伤和不幸都已经结束
And I predict all the sad and dark times are over
你会过得快乐至极
And you are going to be beyond happy.
房地产行业里男性匮乏
Major lack of male real estate.
快看凯丽泳滩的浴帘
Look at the shower curtain on Kelly Beach.
她看上去挺辣的
She looks a hot
你还是以前那个"悲伤小姐"嘛
Can I still say "tranny mess"?
不是都已经过去了
No that's over.
就该这样找个男人起个新绰号
Ahh find a man coin a phrase.
又是忙碌的一年
It's a busy year.
他恨我
He hates me.
那不是恨
That's not hate.
是说"你甩了我我不屑于表现出来"
That's "you dumped me but I'm too cool to show it
"但暗地里却听空气补给乐队的热门歌曲"
"But secretly I'm listening to Air Supply's greatest hits." 埃琳娜我的天哪
Elena. Oh my god.
你怎么样
How are you?
见到你真好
Oh it's so good to see you.
她怎么样她好吗
How is she? Is she good?
卡罗琳我就站在这里
Caroline I'm right here.
而且我很好谢谢
And I'm fine. Thank you.
真的吗
Really?
对好多了
Yes. Much better.
我的小可怜
Oh you poor thing.
够了卡罗琳
Ok Caroline.
那么待会儿见
Ok see you guys later?
-好的 -拜拜
- Ok! - Bye.
不予置评
No comment.
我什么都不想说
I'm not going to say anything.
六个小时内最多吃粒
Don't take more than two in a six-hour window. 薇姬
Hey Vicki.
我就知道你和这个瘾君子在一起
I knew I'd find you here with the crackheads. 皮特·温兹打电话[美国乐团Fall Out Boy主唱] Hey Pete Wentz called.
他想要回他的指甲油
He wants his nail polish back.
皮特·温兹你活在啥年代啊
Pete Wentzhuh? How old school T.R.L of you.
不会是卡森·戴利的粉丝吧
Carson Daly fan?
泰冷静点冷静点
Oh Ty be nice. Be nice.
他是埃琳娜的弟弟
That's Elena's little brother.
我知道
I know who he is.
那我也要给他好看
I'll still kick his ass.
等等这人是谁
Hold up. Who's this?
我只看到个背影
All I see is back.
很帅的背影
It's a hot back.
你的档案还不齐全
Your records are incomplete.
没有免疫证
You're missing immunization records
而且我们必须要看成绩单
And we do insist on transcripts.
请您再看一下
Please look again.
我确定您要的都在这了
I'm sure everything you need is there.
你是对的
Wellyou're right.
的确如此
So it is.
我感知到了西雅图还有他会弹吉他
I'm sensing Seattle and he plays the guitar.
看来你真是把那种灵媒技能
You're really going to run this whole psychic thing -发挥到极致了 -差不多
- Into the groundhuh? - Pretty much.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
千万要长帅点啊
Please be hot.
裤子掉啦小妞
Whoa! Pants down chick!
很好
Great.
第一天上课你就喝多了
It's the first day of school and you're stoned.
-我没有 -放哪了
- NoI'm not. - Where is it?
-藏身上了吗 -别翻了
- Is it on you? - Stopall right?!
你得冷静点行不行
You need to chill yourselfall right?
-我冷静点 -这算什么
- Chill myself? - What is that
酒鬼的演讲吗
Stoner talk?
老弟算你狠
Dudeyou are so cool.
停我身上什么也没有你疯了吗
Lookstop! I don't have anything on me. Are you crazy? 你还没见识过我发疯呢杰里米
You haven't seen crazy Jeremy!
我一个暑假没管你
I gave you a summer pass
可我不能再看着你毁了你自己了
But I am done watching you destroy yourself.
别别别知道我怎么想吗
Nononoyou know what?
你走吧爱干嘛干嘛不过记住了
Go ahead. Keep it up. But just know
只要我发现你喝酒
That I am going to be there
见一次摔一次明白没
To ruin your buzz every timeyou got it?
杰里米我知道你是什么样的人
Jeremy I know who you are.
不是现在这样的
And it's not this person.
别这样下去了
So don't be this person.
不用你来说教
I don't need this.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
对不起
Uh pardon me.
这里是男士洗手间吗
Is this the men's room?
是的我只是
Yes. um I was just
只是...
Um... I was just...
说来话长了
It's a long story.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的家乡弗吉尼亚州
Once our home state of Virginia
曾于年加入南部的联盟国
Joined confederacy in
这使得州际内部极度紧张起来
It created a tremendous amount of tension within the state.
弗吉尼亚的西北派人士
People in Virginia's northwest region
与南方腹地的传统派意见相左
Had different ideals than those from the traditional deep south. 终于弗吉尼亚于年分裂
Then virginia divided in
西北部加入了合众国
With the northwest region joining the union.
[帅哥在看你]
亲爱的日记
Dear diary
我熬过了一整天
I made it through the day.
我肯定至少说了次
I must have said "I'm fine thanks"
"我很好谢谢"
At least times.
但没有一次是真心的
And I didn't mean it once.
不过没人发现
But no one noticed.
纪念亲爱的双亲年月日
当有人问起"你好吗"时
When someone asks "How are you?"
他们其实并不想知道答案
They really don't want an answer.
小鸟你好
Hi bird.
没什么可怕的
That's not creepy or anything.
这才是我想说的
That's what I thought.
你没事吧
You ok?
你在跟踪我吗
Were you following me?
没有我只是看到你跌到了
No I uh I just... I saw you fall.
是啊你只是碰巧
Uh-huh and you just happened to be
在墓地闲逛
Hanging out in a cemetery.
我是来祭拜家人的
I'm visiting. I have family here.
太失礼了
Wow. Tactless.
对不起都怪那雾气
I'm sorry. It's the fog
把我身上都弄得雾蒙蒙的
It's making me foggy.
而且那边还有只鸟
And then back therethere was this bird
有一霎那一切都非常的"希区柯克"
And it was all very Hitchcock for a second. 很像希区柯克的电影《鸟》对吧
That is the bird movie right the Hitchcock? 我叫埃琳娜
I'm Elena.
我叫斯特凡
I'm Stefan.
我知道
I know.
我们是一起上历史课的
We have history together.
还有英语和法语课
And English and French.
没错
Right.
谢谢
Thanks.
很漂亮的戒指
Nice ring.
是家传的
It's a family ring yeah.
我永远不会跟它分开有点诡异对吗
I'm kinda stuck with it. It's weirdhuh? 不会戒指到处都有
No no. It's just I mean there are rings 这枚却是独一无二的
And then there's that.
你是不是受伤了
Did you hurt yourself?
刚才是不是摔伤了
Did you hurt yourself?
不知道
I don't know.
看啊
Oh! Look at that.
这可不好看
That is not pretty.
你没事吧
You ok?
你该走了
You should go.
好好处理下伤口
Take care of that.
真的没什么
Really it's nothing.
今天我失控了
I lost control today.
我已经深埋内心的一切
Everything I've kept buried inside
都冲破了束缚
Came rushing to the surface.
我只是无法抗拒她
I'm simply not able to resist her.
我在干活
Working.
谢谢薇姬
ThanksVick.
还要续杯吗
Do you need another refill?
求之不得
I'd love one.
摆脱告诉我你没有勾搭我妹妹
Please tell me you're not hooking up with my sister.
我没有勾搭你妹妹
I'm not hooking up with your sister.
你真是个混蛋
You're such a dick.
你怎么回事
Hey what's your deal?
夏天的时候你还好好的
I meansummer you act one way
开学后看到我就那么不耐烦吗
And then school starts and you can't be bothered.
杰里米我真的很感谢你的药
Look Jeremy I really appreciate all the pharmaceuticals
但你也不能像条迷路的小狗一样死缠着我
But you can't keep following me around like a lost puppy.
你上次和"小狗"上床是什么时候
When's the last time you had sex with a puppy?
小声点我不想让整个世界知道
Hey keep it down. I don't want to tell the whole world
我让埃琳娜的小弟失贞了
I deflowered Elena's kid brother.
没错而且是一次次的
Yeah and deflowered and deflowered.
以前几次都是药物作怪现在结束了
We hooked up a few times in a drug haze. It's over.
趁你没破坏我和泰勒关系前快走吧
You gotta back off before you ruin things between me and Tyler. 得了吧那家伙完全就是个傻逼
Oh come on the guy's a total douche.
他要你只是为了想和你上床
He only wants you for your ass.
是吗
Yeah?
你要我什么呢
What do you want me for?
他名叫斯特凡·塞尔瓦托
His name is Stefan Salvatore.
他和叔叔住在塞尔瓦托的旧公寓
He lives with uncle up at the old Salvatore boarding house. 他孩提时就离开这里了
He hasn't lived here since he was a kid.
典型的军人家庭所以他们四处迁徙
Military family so they moved around a lot.
他是双子座的最喜欢的颜色是蓝色
He's a gemini and his favorite color is blue.
你一天之内就知道这些了
You got all of that in one day?
摆脱我在三四节课之间就知道了
Oh please I got all that between third and fourth period. 我们将会举行一个六月婚礼
We're planning a June wedding.
我和邦妮约好去烧烤
I'm meeting Bonnie at the grill.
好吧玩得愉快等等我得说
Ok have fun. WaitI got this.
别待得太久明天还要上课
Don't stay out late it's a school night.
干得不错珍娜姑妈
Well done aunt Jenna.
抱歉我正想敲门
Sorry I was about to knock.
我想为先前无故消失的行为道歉
I wanted to apologize for my disappearing act earlier.
我知道那有点...
I know it was...
奇怪
strange.
别放在心上了
No worries.
我懂你晕血
I get it blood makes you squeamish.
差不多吧
Um something like that.
你的脚怎么样
How's your leg?
哦没事了
Oh it's fine.
只是皮外伤
Just a scratch barely.
你怎么知道我住哪
How did you know where I lived?
这可是个小镇
It's a small town.
我问了遇到的第一个人
I asked the first person I saw.
我觉得你应该想要回这个
Um I thought you might want this back.
哦我一定是把它弄丢了
Oh I must have dropped it.
谢谢你
I...thank you.
别担心我没看
Don't worry I didn't...read it.
没有吗
No?
为什么不看大多数人都会的
Why not? Most people would have.
正如我不想让别人看我的
Well I wouldn't want anyone to read mine. 你写日记
You keep a journal?
是的如果我不写下来
Yeah if I don't write it down
我就会忘
I forget it.
记忆弥足珍贵
Memories are too important.
是的
Yeah.
我得去
I'm just gonna
你没必要站在外面
Um you don't have to stay out there.
我没事
I'm fine.
对不起你是不是要出去
Sorry were you going somewhere?
是的我要见个朋友
Yeah I'm meeting a friend.
一起来吗
Do you want to come?
埃琳娜怎么样
How's Elena doing?
她的双亲亡故了你觉得会怎么样
Her mom and dad died. How do you think?
她假装满面笑容
She's putting on a good face
但才过了个月
But it's only been four months.
-她有提到我吗 -没有
- Has she said anything about me? - Oh no. 所以别故作姿态了
So not getting in the middle.
直接打电话给她吧
You pick up the phone and call her.
我觉得打电话怪怪的
I feel weird calling her.
她和我分手了
She broke up with me.
多给点时间马特
Give it more time Matt.
这就叫多给点时间吗
More time huh?
我是马特见到你很高兴
Hey I'm Matt nice to meet you.
你好斯特凡
Hi. Stefan.
你是在神秘瀑布镇出生的吗
So you were born in Mystic Falls?
对不过我小时候就搬走了
Mm-hmm and moved when I was still young. 你父母呢
Parents?
我父母过世了
My parents passed away.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
有兄弟姐妹吗
Any siblings?
都很久不联系了
None that I talk to.
我和我叔叔住一起
I live with my uncle.
那么斯特凡
So Stefan
你是新来的应该还不知道明天的聚会吧
If you're new then you don't know about the party tomorrow.
这是瀑布镇开学后的惯例
It's a back to school thing at the Falls.
你要去吗
Are you going?
她当然去
Of course she is.
你答应过的
You promised.
这是一起野兽袭击
This was an animal attack.
别给我借口我知道事实
Don't give me that. I know the game.
你毁尸灭迹他们一直怀疑是野兽袭击
You tear them up enough they always suspect an animal attack.
你说过你抑制住自己了
You said you had it under control.
我是做到了
And I do.
求你了斯特凡叔叔
Please uncle Stefan.
神秘瀑布镇现在已经今非昔比了
Mystic Falls is a different place now.
虽然这几年挺平静但还是有人记得的
It's been quiet for years but there are people who still remember. 而你的到来
And you being here
这只会激起往事
It's just going to stir things up.
-这不是我来的本意 -那是什么
- It's not my intention. - Then what is?
为什么你要回来
Why did you come back?
过去这么久了为什么偏偏现在
After all this time why now?
我不需要为自己作解释
I don't have to explain myself.
我知道你本性难移
I know that you can't change what you are.
但你再也不属于这里了
But you don't belong here anymore.
那我属于哪里
Where do I belong?
我无法告诉你该怎么做
I can't tell you what to do.
但回到这里是个错误
But coming back here was a mistake.
柳树溪战役
The battle of Willow Creek
战争末期在我们
took place right at the end of the war
神秘瀑布镇打响
in our very own mystic falls.
这场战役有多少人员伤亡
How many casualties resulted in this battle?
贝内特小姐
Ms. Bennett?
很多
Um...a lot?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
就是很多
Like a whole lot.
贝内特小姐可爱和傻气只有一步之遥
Cute becomes dumb in an instantMs. Bennett.
多诺万先生
Mr. Donovan.
你能否借这个机会
Would you like to take this opportunity
一改玩世不恭的形象
To overcome your embedded jock stereotype?
算了泰纳老师不必了
It's okMr. TannerI'm cool with it.
埃琳娜呢
Hmm. Elena?
你一定可以给我们
Surely you can enlighten us about
讲讲发生在本镇最重要的历史事件吧
One of the town's most significantly historical events? 抱歉我不知道
I'm sorryI... I don't know.
埃琳娜你的情况大家都很清楚
I was willing to be lenient last year
如果是去年我完全能通融
For obvious reasonsElena
但私人情感应该在开学前做个了结
But the personal excuses ended with summer break.
有人遇难
There were casualties
除去本地居民
Unless you're counting local civilians.
正确
That's correct.
你叫...
Mister...
赛尔瓦多
Salvatore.
塞尔瓦多在神秘瀑布镇
Salvatore. any relation to
有原始定居在这里的亲戚吗
The original settlers here at mystic falls?
远亲
Distant.
很好
Wellvery good.
当然除次之外战争中没有
Exceptof coursethere were no civilian casualties
本地居民遇难
In this battle.
其实有名老师
Actuallythere were sir.
联邦士兵在教堂开火
Confederate soldiersthey fired on the church
以为那里藏有武器
Believing it to be housing weapons.
他们错了
They were wrong.
当晚伤亡惨重
It was a night of great loss.
市政厅存有发起人的档案
The founder's archives areuh
你可以去那里温习一下
Stored in civil hall if you'd like to brush up on your facts. 泰纳老师
Mr. Tanner.
什么意思你从不钓凯子
What do you meanyou never hooked up?
大家都
People look up to me.
我得保持形象
I have to set an example.
承认吧埃琳娜
Just admit itElena.
好吧他是挺帅的
Ohokso he's a little pretty.
他的眼神很深邃
He has that romance novel stare. 斯特凡深情注视她的双眸
Stefan looked deep into her eyes 洞悉她的灵魂
Piercing her very soul.
你来啦
Hey! you made it!
是的
I did.
去喝一杯吧
Welllet's get you a drink.
-我 -来吧
- WellI'm... - Ohcome on.
他在哪
So where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我还问你呢你才是通灵人
You tell meyou're the psychic one. 我差点忘了稍待
RightI forgot. Okso give me a sec. 祖母说我得集中精神
Grams says I have to concentrate. 等等你要拿个水晶球
Waityou need a crystal ball.
来了
Ta da.
怎么了
What?
好奇怪
That was weird.
我一碰你就看到一只乌鸦
When I touched youI saw a crow.
什么
What?
一只乌鸦
A crow.
浓雾密布
There was fog
有个人
A man.
我醉了
I'm drunk.
酒精作用跟通灵无关
It's the drinking. There's nothing psychic about it. 好了我得再去添点酒了
Yeah? okI'm gonna get a refill.
好吧
Ok.
邦妮
Bonnie!
我又吓着你了?
I did it againdidn't it?

Yeah.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有点不高兴啊
You're upset about something.
不是邦妮她...
Noit's Bonnie. she's...
知道吗
You know what?
算了你来了就好
Never mind. You're...here.
我来了
I'm here.
知道吗你是全镇的话题人物
You knowyou're kind of the talk of the town.
-是吗 -嗯
- Am I? - Mm-hmm.
神秘新人
Mysterious new guyohyeah.
你也挺神秘的
Wellyou have the mysterious thing goingtoo.
满脸哀伤
Twinged in sadness.
为什么觉得我哀伤
What makes you think that I'm sad?
我是在墓地遇见你的
Wellwe did meet in a graveyard.

Right.
不准确来说应该是在男厕
Wellnotechnically we met in the men's room.
还是不说了
You don't want to knowit's...
不是派对的聊天话题
It's not exactly party chit-chat.
我一直都不太擅长
WellI've never really been very good atuh
聊天
Chit-chat.
去年春天
Last spring...
我父母的车从桥上坠下
My parents' car drove off of a bridge
掉进湖里
Into the lake.
我当时在后座
And I was in the backseat
捡回一命
And I survivedbut...
他们却没这么幸运
They didn't.
这就是我的故事
So that's my story.
埃琳娜悲伤不会永远存在的
You won't be sad foreverElena.
不行泰
NoTy.
我不要靠着树做爱
I'm not having sex against a tree.
-别啊多性感 -
-Ohcome onit would be hot. - For who?
不不行
Noit's not going to happen.
不行特别是这样的时间地点
It's not going to happennot herenot like this. 不行我说不行
No. I said no.
不行好痛
I said no! owthat hurts!
放开她
Heyleave her alone.
你让我有点反感吉尔伯特
You knowyou're starting to get on my nervesGilbert. 快滚泰勒离我远点
Just goTylerget the hell away from me.
薇姬·多诺万居然会说不
Wow. Vicki Donovan says no.
第一次见
That's a first.
我不需要你帮忙
I didn't need your help.
我看未必
It seems like you did.
-他只是醉了 -我才醉了
- He was just drunk. - I'm drunk.
但我会这样对你吗
Am I throwing myself at you?
不你更坏
Noyou're worse.
你想跟我搭讪了解我
You want to talk to meget to know me
看穿我不断搞我
See into my soul and screw and screw and screw
直到厌倦我
Until you're done with me.
你这么想吗
Is that what you think?
我就是这样想的
That's what I know.
我喜欢邦妮像是个好朋友
I like Bonnieshe seems like a good friend.
-世上最好的朋友 -而马特
- Best friend in the world. - And Matt
他好像不能把眼睛从我们身上移开
He can't seem touhtake his eyes off of us.
马特是我的青梅竹马
Matt's that friend since childhood
与他拍拖
That you start dating
是因为感觉欠了自己什么
Because you owe it to yourselves
想看看能否往下发展
To see if you can be more.
然后呢
And?
然后我父母去世了
And then my parents died
一切都变了
And everything changes.
不论如何马特和我
Anyway Matt and I
在一起我不知道
Together we justI don't know
不够
It wasn'tum...
没有
It wasn't...
激情
Passionate.

No.
没有一点激情
Noit wasn't passionate.
你还好吗
Heyumare you ok?
你的眼睛刚才
Your eyeit justit's--
不没事
Yeahno. It'sumit's nothing.
你渴了吗
Umare you thirsty?
我去拿点喝的
I'm gonna get us a drink.
杰里米
Jeremy?
是你吗
Is that you?
杰里米
Jeremy?
在找谁吗
Looking for someone?
当你跟我分手的时候
When you broke up with me
你说是因为你想独自一人过一段时间
You said it was because you needed some time alone. 你看上去并不是孤身一人
You don't look so alone to me.
马特你不明白的这
Matt you don't understand. It's--
没关系埃琳娜
That's ok Elena.
你做任何你想做的
You do what you have to do.
我只想让你知道
I just want to let you know that...
我依旧相信我们会相爱的
I still believe in us.
我不会放弃的
And I'm not giving up on that.
马特
Matt.
你在这里啊
Hey! There you are.
你去看过瀑布了吗
Have you been down to the falls yet? 那里的夜晚非常漂亮
Because they are really cool at night. 如果你愿意
And I can show you.
我可以带你去
If you want.
我觉得你喝多了
I think you've had too much to drink. 那是当然的
Well of course I have.
所以卡罗琳
So-- Caroline.
你和我
You and me
是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.
对不起
Sorry.
我还在想是谁绑架你了
I was wondering who abducted you
现在我知道了
But now I know.
他对所有男生都这样吗
Is she like that withuhall the guys? 当然不是
No.
你是新的猎物
You're fresh meat.
她最终会甩了你的
She'll back off eventually.
天呐开玩笑的吧
God you gotta be kidding me!
怎么了
What is it?
-我弟弟 -喝醉的那个吗
- My brother. - The drunk one?
就是那个
That would be the one.
-失陪一下 -需要帮忙吗
- Excuse me. - Need some help?
相信我你不会想看这个的
Trust meyou're not going to want to witness this. 杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米
Jeremy!
杰里米你要去哪儿
Jeremy where the hell are you going?
我不想听
I don't want to hear it!
薇姬不
Vicki? No!
天呐是薇姬上帝啊
Oh my god it's Vicki! Ohmy god!

No!
谁来帮一下
Somebody help!
薇姬吗薇姬这怎么回事
Vicki? Vickiwhat the hell?!
她怎么了
What happened to her?
谁能叫下救护车
Somebodycall an ambulance!
所有人后退给她点空间
Everybody back upgive her some space!
看她脖子什么东西咬了她
It's her neck. Something bit her.
她正大量失血
She's losing a lot of blood.
把这个盖在她脖子上
Put this on her neck.
薇姬振作睁开眼睛看着我
Vicki Vicki come on open your eyes look at me.
发生什么了
What's going on?
有人今晚被袭击了扎克
Someone else was attacked tonight Zach
但不是我干的
And it wasn't me.
达蒙
Damon.
你好弟弟
Hello brother.
周围人有点多你不觉得吗
Crow's a bit muchdon't you think?
看我能用迷雾做什么的时候就明白了
Wait till you see what I can do with the fog.
你什么时候到的
When'd you get here?
我怎么能错过你在学校的第一天呢
Well I couldn't miss your first day at school.
你发型变了
Your hair's different.
我喜欢
I like it.
已经年了达蒙
It's been years Damon.
感谢上帝
Thank god.
我可不能再忍受九十年代了
I couldn't take another day of the Nineties.
那个可怕的蹩脚形象
That horrible grunge look?
一点都不适合你
Did not suit you.
记住斯特凡远离时尚很重要
Remember Stefan it's important to stay away from fads. 为什么你会在这儿
Why are you here?
我想念我亲爱的弟弟了
I miss my little brother.
你讨厌小镇的
You hate small towns.
枯燥乏味无事可做
It's boring. There's nothing for you to do.
我想办法让自己忙碌起来了
I've managed to keep myself busy.
你知道的你让那女孩今晚幸免于难了
You know you left that girl alive tonight.
你真是笨手笨脚的
That's very clumsy of you.
对你来说这会是个大问题
That can be a problem...for you.
你现在来这做什么
Why are you here now?
我也可以问你相同的问题
I could ask you the same question.
然而我想当确定
However I'm fairly certain
你的回答能总结为
Your answer can be summed up all into
一个词
One little word...
埃琳娜
Elena.
我们现在去主流咖啡厅等消息
We're gonna go Mainline Coffee wait for news. 我要带杰里米回家
I gotta take Jeremy home.
埃琳娜我不可能有超能力的
Elena there's no way I'm psychic.
我确定
I know that.
但不论如何我所看到的
But whatever I saw
或者我以为我看到的
Or I think I saw
我有预感
I have this feeling...
邦妮是什么
Bonnie what?
这只是开始
That it's just the beginning.
她把我的魂都吸引住了
She took my breath away.
埃琳娜
Elena.
她和凯瑟琳长得一模一样
She's a dead ringer for Katherine.
这样做很有意思吗斯特凡
Is it workingStefan?
在她身旁进入她的世界
Being around herbeing in her world?
让你觉得自己还活着是么
Does it make you feel alive?
她不是凯瑟琳
She's not Katherine.
好吧但愿不是
Welllet's hope not.
我们都记得结局是怎样的
We both know how that ended.
告诉我你最后一次吃
Tell me somethingwhen's the last time
比松鼠大的东西是什么时候
You had something stronger than a squirrel?
我明白你的用意达蒙没用的
I know what you're doingDamon. It's not gonna work. 是吗得了你一点也不渴望么
Yeah? Come on. Don't you crave a little?
算了吧来吧我们一起做
Stop it. Let's do it. Together.
我看外面有不少姑娘
I saw a couple girls out there.
或者我们直截了当
Or justlet's just cut to the chase
去找埃琳娜
Let's just go straight for Elena!
够了
Stop it!
想象一下她的血尝起来什么味道
Imagine what her blood tastes like!
我能想象到有多鲜美
I can.
我说够了
I said stop!
真令我印象深刻
I was impressed.
我给你打个分
I give it a six.
姿势不好看但还是给了我很大的惊喜
Missing stylebut i was pleasantly surprised.
你的表情太棒了
Very good with the whole face--
真不错
Thing.It was good.
对你来说这些都是娱乐达蒙是吧
You knowit's all fun and gamesDamonhuh?
你去过的地方就有人死去
But wherever you gopeople die.
-这是宿命安排 -不要在这
- That's a given. - Not here.
我不允许
I won't allow it.
我想你这是在邀请我
I take that as an invitation.
达蒙求你了
Damonplease.
过了这么多年难道不能收手吗
After all these yearscan't we just give it a rest?
我答应过让你永远痛苦
I promised you an eternity of misery
所以我只是信守诺言而已
So I'm just keeping my word.
离埃琳娜远一点
Just stay away from Elena.
你的戒指哪里去了
Where's your ring?
几个小时后就要出太阳了
Ohyeahsun's coming up in a couple of hours
看来你要灰飞烟灭了
Andpoofashes to ashes.
放松
Relax.
它在这里
It's right here.
在你觉得自己比我强之前应该考虑清楚
You should know better than to think you're stronger than me. 当你决定不再袭击人类时
You lost that fight when you stopped
你已经输了
Feeding on people.
我绝不会再试第二次
I wouldn't try it again.
我想我们把扎克吵醒了
I think we woke Zach up. hmm.
抱歉扎克
SorryZach.
你还好吧
You ok?
我打给珍娜了她在来这里的路上
I called Jennashe's on her way.
那些穿制服的人
Those people in uniforms
上次我发现他们是警察
Last time I checkedthey're the police.
人们总是针锋相对杰里米
People are going to stop giving you breaksJer.
他们不再彼此相互关心
They just don't care anymore.
他们不关心我们的父母是否死了
They don't remember that our parents are dead
因为他们要过自己的日子
Because they've got their own lives to deal with.
我们得抛下这些往前看
The rest of the world has moved on.
你得努力改变
You should trytoo.
我看见你在墓地写日记了
I've seen you in the cemetery writing in your diary. 这就是你说的往前看吗
Is that--is that supposed to be you moving on?
爸妈不会想看到我们这样的
Mom and dad wouldn't have wanted this.
你冷静下来了么
Are you sober yet?
没有
No.
再喝点我送你回家
Keep drinking. I gotta get you home.
我再送我自己回家
I gotta get me home.
为什么他不喜欢我
Why didn't he go for me?
怎么会这样
You knowhow come
我喜欢的男孩都不喜欢我
The guys that I want never want me?
我没觉得
I'm not touching that.
我是个不合时宜的人
I'm inappropriate.
我总是说错话。

相关文档
最新文档