bbc英语对话

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

Unit 23 – Shopping 购物
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Customer: Do you have any English newspapers? 你们有没有英语报纸?
Shop Assistant: Yes, just over there. 有,就在那边。

Customer: I'd like to see some Mandarin textbooks too. Do you have any?我还想看看汉语课本,你们有吗?
Shop Assistant: Yes, they are just next to the newspapers actually. 有,其实就在报纸的旁边。

Customer: Thank you. 谢谢。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Customer: Can I have a look at that digital camera please? 请问,我能看看那个数码相机吗?Shop Assistant: Yes of course. This is a really good one actually.当然了。

这相机挺不错的。

Customer: How much does it cost? 多少钱?
Shop Assistant: This one is 1500 yuan. 这个嘛,1500 元。

Customer: It looks pretty good. I think I'll take it. 看上去满不错的,我买了。

Shop Assistant: Would you like anything else? 你还要卖其他东西吗?
Customer: That's all thank you. 不要了,谢谢。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•Do you have…?你们有没有。

(某物)?
•Do you have any…?你们有没有。

(某物)?
•Ca n I have a look at…?我能看看。

(某物)吗?
•I’d like to see some…我想看看(某物)。

•Anything else?还要其他东西吗?
•That's all.好了,就这些。

Unit 24 – Clothes Shopping 买衣服
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Shop Assistant: Good morning, madam. Can I help you? 早上好我能帮你吗?Customer: Good morning. I’m looking for a new jacket. 早上好,我想买一件夹克衫。

Shop Assistant: Our jackets are over here next to coats and accessories. 夹克衫在这边,在大衣和饰品旁边。

Customer: I like this jacket. Can I try it on? 我挺喜欢这件夹克的,我可以试试吗?
Shop Assistant: Of course. The changing rooms are over there. 当然可以,试衣间在那边。

Customer: Thanks. 谢谢。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Shop Assistant: Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
Customer: Yes, I’m looking for a pair of trousers. 我想买一条裤子。

Shop Assistant: What size are you? 你穿多大号?
Customer: I’m a large. 我穿大号。

Shop Assistant: Ok, try these on in the changing rooms. 那你去试衣间试试这条裤子吧。

Customer: Thanks. 谢谢。

Dialogue 3: 3对话:
Customer: I’ll take this blouse and skirt please. 我想买这件衬衫和这条裙子。

Shop Assistant: How would you like to pay? 您怎么付款?
Customer: Can I pay by card? 我能刷卡吗?
Shop Assistant: Cash or card is fine. 交现金或刷卡都行。

Customer: Ok, I’ll pay by card then. 那我刷卡。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•Can I help you?我能帮你吗?
•I’m just looking.我只是看看。

•I’m looking for a top. 我想看看上衣。

•What size are you?你穿多大号?
•Can I try it on?我能试试吗?
•How would you like to pay?您要怎么付款?
•I’ll pay by card.我刷卡。

Unit 25 – Travel 旅游
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Customer: Hello, I’d like a return to Xi’an please. 你好,我想买去西安的往返票。

Travel Agent: Certainly. When do you want to travel? 好的,你想什么时候走?
Customer: Tomorrow. 明天。

Travel Agent: Ok, no problem. What class of service would you like - soft sleeper or hard sleeper? 没问题,你要买软卧还是硬卧?
Customer: How much is the soft sleeper? 软卧多少钱?
Travel Agent: The soft sleeper costs 600RMB one way and the hard sleeper is 400RMB one way. 软卧单程600块,硬卧单程400块。

Customer: Ok, I’ll take a return ticket on the soft sleeper please. 好,那我往返都买软卧吧。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Customer: Good morning, I’d like to book a flight from Beijing to Shanghai, please. 早上好,我想订从北京到上海的飞机票。

Travel Agent: I see. When are you travelling? 好的,你准备什么时候出发?
Customer: I’d like to fly next Friday. 我想下周五走。

Travel Agent: Is that a return journey or just one-way? 你要订单程还是往返?
Customer: One-way, please. I’m flying back to London from Shanghai. 我只订单程,我从上海就飞回伦敦了。

Travel Agent: Ok. That will be 1400RMB please. 那这样的话单程就是1400块钱。

Customer: How long is the flight? 飞行多长时间?
Travel Agent: It’s about three hours. 三个小时左右。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•I’d like a return to Tianjin.我想买去天津的往返票。

•I’d like a single to Shanghai.我想买一张去上海的单程票。

•I’d like to book a flight. 我想订一张飞机票。

•How long is the journey?大概多长时间?
•How much is the ticket?这张票多少钱?
Unit 26 – Feelings 感觉
Dong Li: Hi Colin. How are you feeling today? Colin 你好,今天怎么样?
Colin: Oh, I feel ok but I’m still very tired. 我还行,但是还是有点儿累。

Dong Li: It’s probably jet lag. 可能是时差的原因。

Colin: I think so. One minute I feel quite awake, and the next I feel very tired. 我觉得也是,我一会儿觉得挺清醒,一会儿又特别累。

Dong Li: Do you want to visit any tourist spots in the city? 你想去哪些景点转转码?
Colin: Oh yes, I’m very interested in Chinese history so I’d like to visit the Summer Palace.
当然,我对中国历史很有兴趣,所以我很想去颐和园。

Dong Li: Good idea. I’d be very happy to go there. 好主意,我特别喜欢去那儿。

Lanlan: Hi Amy, you look very happy. 你好Amy,你看上去很高兴。

Amy: Yes, I’m very pleased. I‘ve just got two tickets to see the Olympic opening ceremony.
是的,我很高兴。

我刚刚拿到了两张奥运会开幕式的入场券。

Lanlan: Wow. You must be very excited. Wow,那你一定很兴奋了。

Amy: I certainly am. I would have been very disappointed if I hadn’t got the m. 是呀,如果我要没拿到这两张票我一定会很失望。

Lanlan: Shall we go to a restaurant to celebrate? 那我们一起去吃饭庆祝怎么样?
Amy: What a good idea. I’m quite hungry. 太棒了,我其实挺饿的。

Lanlan: Me too. I feel very thirsty as well. 我也是,我还有点儿口渴。

Amy: Let’s go then. 那我们走吧。

•How are you feeling?你今天怎么样?
•How do you feel?你感觉怎么样?
•What’s the matter? 怎么了?
•You look happy.你看起来很高兴。

•You sound interested.听起来你很有兴趣。

•I feel disappointed.我觉得挺失望的。

Unit 27 - Life Experiences 生活经历
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Ting: So John, have you ever been to China before? John 你以前来过中国吗?
John: No, I haven’t. This is the first time I have been to China. 从来没有,这是第一次。

Ting: Have you travelled to many other countries? 你去过很多国家吗?
John: To be honest, I have never been to an Asian country before but I have visited many countries in Europe. 老实说,我从来没去过亚洲,但是我去过很多欧洲的国家。

Ting: What about America? Have you ever been to the United States? 那美国呢?你去过吗?
John: Actually, I haven’t been to the states but I have been to Canada. 我其实没去过美国,但是我去过加拿大。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Qian: This is my favourite restaurant. 这是我最喜欢的餐厅。

Simon: It looks very nice and the food looks delicious.这个餐厅环境很好而且菜看起来也很好吃。

Qian: Yes, there might be some food you have never eaten before. 是的,但是可能有你以前从没吃过的东西。

Simon: Really? 真的吗?
Qian: Oh yes. Like this, for example. Have you ever eaten jellyfish before?真的。

那我问问你,你吃过海蜇吗?
Simon: No, I haven’t. I have never eaten jellyfish before. 不,我没有,从没吃过。

Qian: What about these? Have you ever tried pig’s brains? 那这个呢?你吃过猪脑吗?Simon: No, I have not and I’m not sure I want to try them now. 我没吃过,但是我不太像尝试。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•Have you ever been to China?你去过中国吗?
•Have you ever eaten jellyfish? 你吃过海蜇吗?
•I have been to China before.我去过中国。

•I haven’t been to China before.我以前没去过中国。

•I have never been to China.我从来没去过中国。

Unit 28 - How Often? 多么经常(做某事)?
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Darryl: Have you ever been to Britain? 你去过英国吗?
Yen: Oh yes, I’ve been to Britain many times. I go there on business. 我出差去过很多次。

Darryl: Really? How often do you go there? 真的么?那你多久去一次?
Yen: Usually, I go to London twice a year but sometimes I go three or four times a year. 我通常一年去两次伦敦,但是有时候可能也会去三四次。

Darryl: Do you always go on business or do you sometimes go for a holiday? 你总是出差吗?
还是有时候会度假?
Yen: I’m afraid I never go for a holiday. It’s always business. 我从来没有去那儿度过假,总是出差。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Philip: How often do you have English lessons? 你多久上一次英语课?
Xin: I have a lesson once a week but I try to practice every day. 我一周上两次课,但是我争取每天都联系。

Philip: How do you practice? 你怎么练习?
Xin: I usually look at English language websites every day and go to my local English Corner twice a week. 我通常每天都会上英文网站,我每星期还会参加两次我们地区的英语角。

Philip: Do you ever speak to native speakers of English? 你有机会和母语是英语的人交谈吗?Xin: Sadly, I hardly ever speak to English people. I usually practice with my Chinese friends.
我几乎从来都没机会和母语说英语的人交谈。

我通常和我的中国朋友们练习。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•How often do you go to London?你多久去一次伦敦?
•I go there every day.我每天都去。

•I go there once a week.我每星期去一次。

•I go there twice a week.我一周去两次。

•I go there three times a week.我一周去三次。

•I never go there.我从不去。

•Unit 29 – Coffee Or Tea? 咖啡还是茶?
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Hao: Good morning madam. What can I get you? 早上好,您要点什么?
Jenny: I’d like a coffee please. 我要一杯咖啡。

Hao: Certainly madam, what kind of coffee would you like? 您要哪一种?
Jenny: What have you got? 你们都有什么?
Hao: Well we have espresso, cappuccino, latte, skinny latte or americano. 我们有义式浓缩咖啡,花式咖啡,拿铁咖啡,脱脂拿铁咖啡或美式咖啡。

Jenny: Goodness me! What a choice! I think I’ll have a cappuccino please. 这么多种类! 请给我一杯花式咖啡吧。

Hao: Here you are. You’ll find the sugar just over there. 给您,砂糖就在那边。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Ling: Would you like something to drink? 你想喝点什么?
Jenny: Yes please. Do you have any teas? 好的,你们有茶吗?
Ling: Of course we have lots of teas? 当然,我们有很多。

Jenny: What do you recommend? 你给推荐一种吧?
Ling: What about a green tea or perhaps a jasmine tea? 你看绿茶或茉莉花茶,怎么样?Jenny: What’s this one? 这是什么?
Ling: That’s Oolong tea –it’s a Cantonese tea. 这是乌龙茶-是一种广东茶。

Jenny: Ok, I’ll try that. 好吧,我想试试。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•What can I get you?你要点什么?
•What have you got?你们有什么?
•What do you recommend?你给推荐一下好吗?
•I’ll try that.我来试试那个。

Unit 30 - Plans 计划
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Ron: Are you free this evening, Li? Li? 今天晚上你有空吗?
Li: I’m afraid I’m busy tonight. I’m having dinner with friends. 对不起,没有空,因为我和朋友一起吃饭。

Ron: What a pity. I wanted to go for a drink with you. 真遗憾,我想和你一起喝一杯。

Li: What about tomorrow? Are you doing anything tomorrow? 明天怎么样?明天你有什么计划吗?
Ron: No, I haven’t got any plans. 没有,没什么安排。

Li: Shall we go out tomorrow then? 那我们一起出去,好吗?
Ron: Why not? Sounds good to me. 当然好。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Jane: What are you doing this weekend? 你这个周末做什么?
Dong: Nothing much. I’m going to the cinema on Friday night but that’s all I have planned.
没什么计划,周五晚上去看电影,此外就不知道了。

Jane: So you’re free on Saturday night? 这么说,你周六晚上有空,对吗?
Dong: That’s right. 对。

Jane: Would you like to have dinner with me? 你愿意和我一起吃晚饭吗?
Dong: Oh, that would be lovely. Shall we say seven o’clock? 太好了,7点钟怎么样?
Jane: Perfect. I’ll pick you up then. 很好,那我去开车接你吧。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•Are you busy tonight?你今晚忙吗?
•Are you free later?你过一会儿有空吗?
•Are you doing anything later?你一会儿打算干什么?
•What are you doing later?你一会儿干什么?
Unit 31 – Making Arrangements 做安排
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Mark: Hello Mei, How about going for a meal this evening? 你好Mei, 今晚一起吃饭怎么样?Mei: Good idea! I finish work at five. Why don’t we meet at six? 好主意!我5点下班,咱们6点见怎么样?
Mark: Ok that sounds good. Where shall I meet you? 好的。

那咱们在哪儿见呢?
Mei: Let’s meet in front of the train station. 咱们在火车站前面见吧。

Mark: Ok great, I’ll see you at si x. 太好了,那就6点见了。

Mei: Ok, see you tomorrow! Don’t be late! 好,那明天见,别迟到了。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Jo: Why don’t we go the cinema tonight? 你这个周末做什么?
Chen: That sounds good but I don’t know what’s on. 听起来不错,但是我不知道电影院现在上映的是什么。

Jo: I think there’s a very romantic new film starring Hugh Grant. Let’s go and see that. 好像有一部休. 格兰特主演的浪漫片正在上映。

Chen: Ok, that’s a good idea. Where shall we meet? 好主意,那我们在哪儿见呢?
Jo: Well how about meeting at my place? 在我家见怎么样?
Chen: That sounds good. I’ll call you once I arrive. 好的,我到了后给你打电话。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•How about going for a meal?去吃饭怎么样?
•Why don’t we watch the football?我们看足球怎么样?
•Do you fancy going to the cinema?你想去看电影吗?
•Let’s meet in front of the train station.咱们在火车站前见吧。

•That’s a good idea.好主意。

•That sounds great.听起来真棒。

Unit 34 Eating Out 下馆子
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Waitress: Can I take your order, sir? 小姐,您可以点菜了吗?
Customer: I’ll have the kung pao chicken, please. 我想要宫爆鸡丁。

Waitress: Certainly sir, would you like some rice or noodles with that? 没问题,那您要不要来点儿米饭或面条呢?
Customer: Just some fried rice please. 我要炒米饭吧。

Waitress:Ok, would you like some soup as well? 好的,要不要再来点儿汤呢?
Customer: No, thanks. 不用了,谢谢。

Waitress: Thank you very much. Your food will be ready soon. 好的,谢谢,您的菜很快就来。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Harriet: Thank you for bringing me here Hong, this place looks great! 谢谢你带我到这儿来,红。

这地方看起来太好了。

Hong: You’re welcome. Would you like some cold dishes? 不客气。

你要凉菜吗?
Harriet: Let me see. How about the lotus root? 我看看,莲藕怎么样?
Hong: Ok, and anything to drink? Maybe some jasmine tea? 好呀,那喝什么呢?茉莉花茶怎么样?
Harriet: Oh, yes that would be nice. 太好了。

Hong: And for your main course? I can recommend the sizzling beef. 那么主菜吃什么呢?我推荐铁板牛肉。

Harriet: Actually, I’m vegetarian so I’d like to have the bean curd. 我其实吃素,所以我就要豆腐吧。

Hong: Oh, that’s a good choice. Very healthy too. 那听起来不错,而且还很健康。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•Can I take your order, madam?小姐,您可以点菜了吗?
•Would you like a side dish with that?那您还想要点儿其它的小菜吗?
•Would you like a starter?您想要一个头盘吗?
•Actually, I’m vegetarian.我其实吃素。

•I can recommend the sizzling beef.我推荐铁板牛肉。

•That would be nice.那听起来很好。

Unit 35 Recommendations 推荐/建议
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
David: Wow, it all looks so good. I’m not s ure what to choose. 啊,看上去可真诱人呢!我不知该点什么菜是好。

Min: I can recommend the spare ribs. They are very tasty here. 我推荐排骨,这里的排骨很好吃。

David: Actually, I ate too much pork yesterday. I fancy a change. 不过,昨天我吃了不少猪肉,今天换个口味吧。

Min: Ok why don’t you order the braised fis h then? 如果是这样的话,你看红烧鱼,怎么样? David: That sounds like a good idea. It looks very big though. 听上去不错,不过看上去瞒大一条啊!
Min: Don’t worry. I’ll help you eat it. 别担心我会帮你一起吃。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Cathy: Well it’s my first night in Beijing. What should I eat? 这是我到北京的第一个晚上,我该吃什么?
Xiang: Well you have to try Peking duck. 你应该试试北京烤鸭。

Cathy: Mm, I don’t really like duck to be honest with you. I fancy something light. 不过,坦率地说,我不大喜欢吃烤鸭,我想吃些清淡的东西。

Xiang: Ok, you could try the Peking wonton then. 你可以试试北京馄饨。

Cathy: That sounds like a good idea. Where should I go to eat that? 好啊,去哪里吃呢?Xiang: Actually, I know a great restaurant in Dongcheng. 我知道东城有一家特好的饭馆。

Cathy: Ok then, I’ll follow you. 好吧,我跟着你。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•You should try Peking duck.你应该试试北京烤鸭。

•You could also try Chinese Hotpot.你也可以尝尝中国火锅。

•Why don’t you try abalone?你为何不尝尝鲍鱼?
•There’s a great restaurant near Tiananmen Square.天安门广场附近有家特好的餐馆。

•I can recommend the spare ribs.我可向你推荐烧排骨。

Unit 16 – Directions 问路与指路
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Jeff: Excuse me. 劳驾(对不起,麻烦问一下)。

Li: Yes? 什么?
Jeff: How do I get to the Olympic Stadium, please? 我怎么去奥林匹克运动场?
Li: It’s not far. Go straight on then turn right at the end of the road. 离这儿不远,一直往前走,走到头儿向右拐。

Jeff: Thanks. 谢谢。

Li: You’re welcome. 不客气。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Paul: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please? 劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫怎么走?
Wei: Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. It’s next to Tiananmen Square. 当然。

顺着这条路往前走,到第二个路口向左转,然后见第一个路口再向右转。

就在天安门广场的旁边。

Paul: Thanks. 谢谢。

Wei:Don’t mention it. 不客气。

Dialogue 3: 3对话:
Paul: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Olympic Arena, please? 劳驾,你能不能告诉我去奥林匹克运动场怎么走?
Ling Ling: I’m sorry, I don’t know. 对不起,我不知道。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•How do I get to…?去某处该怎么走。

?
•Can you tell me the way to…?你能不能告诉我去某处的路该怎么走。

?
•Go straight on.一直往前。

•Turn right.向右转。

•Turn left.向左转。

•Take the first right.第一个路口向右转。

•Take the second left.第二个路口向向左转。

Unit 41 Finding Out Information 询问信息
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Simone: Excuse me, do you speak English? 对不起,请问你会说英语吗?
Lian:Yes, do you need some help? 是的,你需要帮助吗?
Simone:Actually, yes. Could you show me how to use my key card? 我的确需要帮助。

请问你知道这张房卡该怎么用吗?
Lian: Yes, sure. You need to put your card in the slot. 是的,我知道。

你只需把房卡插进读卡槽里就可以了。

Simone: Ok, like this? 就像这样吗?
Lian: That’s right. Then wait for the green light and turn the handle. 没错。

只要等到绿灯亮了,转动门把就行了。

Simone: Oh, it’s open. Thank you very much. 哦,打开了。

谢谢你。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Hui: Are you ok there? 你需要帮助吗?
Tom: Mm... How do I get this ticket machine to work? 嗯... 这台售票机该怎么用?
Hui: Well first put your money in. 你要先投币。

Tom: Ok, I’ve done that. 好了,我已经投了。

Hui: Then just press this button. 然后按下这个键。

Tom: Oh it’s printed the ticket already. Thank you v ery much. 哦,票已经印出来了。

太谢谢你了。

Hui: You’re welcome. 不客气。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•Excuse me. Do you know where I can get a taxi?对不起,你知道我能在哪里打到出租车吗?•Excuse me. Do you happen to know where I can get a taxi?对不起,请问你知道我能在哪里打到出租车吗?
•How does this machine work?请问这台机器怎么用?
•How do I get this machine to work? 请问我该怎样使用这台贩售机?
•Could you show me how to use my key card please?请问你能告诉我这张房卡怎么用吗?Unit 40 Hotels 酒店
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Guest: Hello, I’d like to check in please. 你好,我想入住贵酒店。

Hotel staff: Certainly. Can I have the name please? 当然可以,能把姓名给我吗?
Guest: Mr Harold Smith. Harold Smith先生。

Hotel staff: Ok, Are you checking out tomorrow? 好的,您是明天退房吗?
Guest: Yes, I am. That’s right. 是的没错,是明天退房。

Hotel staff: Will you need a wake up call, sir? 先生您需要唤醒服务吗?
Guest: Yes please. At 6.30am. 是的,请在早上6.30唤醒我。

Hotel staff: Ok then, your room is 502 on the fifth floor. Breakfast is served between 6.30am and 9am. Enjoy your stay. 好的。

您的房间号码是五层的502房间。

早餐是早晨6.30到9点。

祝您入住愉快。

Guest: Thank you. 谢谢你。

Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Guest: Good evening, I have a reservation under the name of Tomlinson. 晚上好,我有预定,名字是Tomlinson.
Hotel staff: Ok I’ve found it. Checking ou t on the 27th? 好,我找到了。

是27日退房吗? Guest: That’s right. 没错。

Hotel staff: Can I take a credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡划账押金吗?
Guest: Yes, sure. Also, I’d like a non-smoking room please. 当然可以。

另外,请给我一间无烟房间。

Hotel staff: Certainly madam. Here’s your key. Your room is on the 7th floor and on the left. Room 781. Check out is at 12 noon. 当然可以,女士。

这是您的房间钥匙。

您的房间在7层左侧,房间号码781。

退房需要在中午12点之前。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•I’d like to check in please.我想入住。

•What name is that under?使用什么姓名?
•Are you checking out tomorrow?您是明天退房吗?
•Can I take a credit card for the deposit? 我能用您的信用卡划账押金吗?
•Breakfast is served between 8am and 9am.早餐是早晨8点到9点。

Unit 37 What If? 如果怎样?
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Jiang: I’m a bit worried about you going shopping by yourself this afternoon. 今天下午你一个人去购物我可有点担心。

Simon: Oh don’t worry, I’ll be fine. 别担心,我不会有事的。

Jiang: But what will you do if you need to know the price of something? 可是如果你想知道哪件东西多少钱你怎么办呢?
Simon: If I need to know the price, I’ll just look at the label. 如果我想知道价钱那我看看商标就可以了。

Jiang: Ok, but what will you do if you want to check the size of the clothes? 那倒是,不过如果你想看哪件衣服合不合身你又该怎么办呢?
Simon: I’ll try them on. 那我就试穿一下喽。

Jiang:And what will you do if you don’t have enough cash? 还有如果你带的钱不够怎么办呢?Simon: Then I’ll just use my credit card. 那我就用我的信用卡好了。

Ning: So do you think you can get to the office alone? 那你觉得你一个人去办公室能行吗?Alex: Sur e, I’ll catch the train. If I can’t catch the train, I’ll get a taxi. 当然了,我坐火车就行。

如果赶不上火车我就打辆出租车。

Ning: Do you think the taxi driver will understand you? 你觉得出租车司机能听懂你说的话吗?Alex: If he doesn’t understand me, I’ll show him the office address on my business card. 如果他听不懂,我就让他看我名片上的办公室地址好了。

Ning:Ok but how will we know if you are going to be late? 那好,不过如果你晚点了我们怎么怎么能知道呢?
Alex: I’ll call you if I’m delayed. 如果我晚了我会给你打电话的。

•If I get lost, I’ll ask someone for directions.如果我迷路了,我会找人问路的。

•If I feel hungry, I’ll have something to eat.如果我肚子饿了,我会找些东西来吃的。

•If the weather isn’t good, we won’t go to the park.如果天气不好,我们就不去公园了。

•What will you do if you miss the train?如果你没赶上火车怎么办?
•What will you do if you feel sick?如果你觉得不舒服了怎么办?
Unit 46 – Illness 生病
Dialogue 1: 1对话1:
Yang: Oh you look awful! What’s the matter? 啊呀,你的气色看上去很差,怎么了?
Tom: Oh! I feel rea lly under the weather. I’ve got a sore throat and a bad cough. 哦!我感觉实在很糟。

我的喉咙肿痛,咳嗽得也很厉害。

Yang: Oh dear. Maybe you’ve caught a cold. 不得了,你可能得了感冒了。

Tom: Yes, I’ve had lots of overtime to do recently and I haven’t slept much at all. 是的,我最近总是加班,一直都没能睡多少觉。

Yang: Well then, you should get some rest this weekend and don’t go out drinking. 那你这个周末可要好好休息一下,别出去喝酒了。

Tom:Yes, I think you’re right! 对,我觉得你说得没错!
Dialogue 2: 2对话:
Doctor: Hello - what can I do for you today? 你好,我今天能为你做点什么?
Patient: Well, I’ve got a te rrible stomach-ache and I keep needing the toilet. 我的肚子痛得非常厉害,而且我总要频繁去洗手间。

Doctor: I see. Well, with those symptoms maybe you’ve got food poisoning. What have you eaten recently? 我知道了。

这样的症状有可能是因为食物中毒。

你最近都吃了些什么东西?Patient: Well, I went to a seafood restaurant last night and I ate lots of oysters. 嗯,我昨晚去了一家海鲜餐厅,吃了不少的生蚝。

Doctor: Hmm. It may be those then, especially if they were raw. Well, I’ll give you these tablets and you should feel fine by tomorrow. 那有可能就是因为这个,尤其是吃这样生的东西。

那我给你开一些药片,明天你应该就会好得差不多了。

Patient: Ok. Thank you very much. 好的。

非常感谢你。

Key Phrases 关键词语
•What’s the matter?怎么了?•What’s wrong?有什么不对吗?•I don’t feel well.我觉得不舒服。

•I’ve got a headache.我头痛。

•My neck hurts.我脖子痛。

•I’ve got a cough.我咳嗽。

•I’ve caught a cold.我得感冒了。

Unit 3 - Farewells 告别
Dialogue 1: 对话1:
Matt: Oh, look at the time. I'm going home. 瞧,时间到了,我该回家了。

Pam: OK then. See you tomorrow. 好吧,明天见。

Matt: Yeah, see you. Have a good evening. 好,再见,祝你晚上愉快。

Dialogue 2: 对话2:
Louise: Are you going? 你要走吗?
Amanda: Yeah I'm off. Have a good weekend. 是,我走了,祝你周末愉快。

Louise: Yeah you too. Bye. 也祝你周末愉快,再见。

相关文档
最新文档