美语情景对话 第234期:The Outfit 衣服

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

美语情景对话第234期:The Outfit 衣服Todd: Jessica, I see you're wearing a cute outfit!

托德:杰西卡,你的衣服真可爱!

Jessica: Thanks Todd.

杰西卡:托德,谢谢你。

Todd: OK, so where did you get your clothes?

托德:嗯,你都在哪儿买衣服?

Jessica: Well, I got these in the states actually, and if you ever want to borrow them you can?

杰西卡:嗯,实际上我是在美国买的这些衣服,如果你想借穿的话没问题。

Todd: Thanks, thanks. I think we're maybe not the same size.

托德:谢谢,谢谢。我想我们衣服的尺寸不一样。

Jessica: Right, right, a little different. Yeah, the slippers are kind of a nice touch to it. We have to wear slippers where we work, so even though we work inside a university building, and we go outside actually, everything's in slippers.

杰西卡:没错,对,有些不同。嗯,拖鞋像是一种配饰。我们工作的时候必须要穿拖鞋,所以即使我们在大学教学楼里工作,我们也要外出的,所以拖鞋很重要。

Todd: OK, so you got the slippers in the states?

托德:对,那你也是在美国买的这些拖鞋?

Jessica: Yeah, I got the slippers in, because my feet are so humongous that I would not be able to get.

杰西卡:对,我在美国买的,因为我的脚太大了,所以不好买。

Todd: They're not that big!

托德:你的脚并不是很大!

Jessica: There size ten.

杰西卡:我穿十号鞋。

Todd: Ooh, that's...

托德:哦,那是……

Jessica: That's pretty big.

杰西卡:是真的很大。

Todd: Yeah, Yeah OK. Well, they look comfortable.

托德:嗯,对,没错。嗯,鞋看上去很舒服。

Jessica: They are. They are. They're like clogs.

杰西卡:没错,是很舒服。就像厚底鞋。

Todd: OK, and where, the pants?

托德:对,那裤子呢?

Jessica: Express.

杰西卡:在Express买的。

Todd: Express is a store?

托德:Express是家店吗?

Jessica: Is a store, in America, yeah. Just a, kind of, they're business, business casual.

杰西卡:对,是美国的店。类似商务休闲装的一个牌子。

Todd: How much did you pay?

托德:多少呢?

Jessica: Ooh, too much I think! About 50 dollars U.S.

杰西卡:哦,我想很贵!大概50美元。

Todd: for pants?

托德:裤子吗?

Jessica: For pants, but they're...

杰西卡:对,裤子,不过……

Todd: I've never paid 50 dollars for pants in my entire life.

托德:我一生中都没有花50美元买过裤子。

Jessica: No! Really!

杰西卡:不是吧,真的吗!

Todd: Well it shows, my fashion sense. And your shirt, your blouse?

托德:嗯,不过能看出我的时尚品味。那你的衬衫呢?

Jessica: I got it from, from, Learners, which is also another store in the states, and this was like actually 35 dollars.

相关文档
最新文档