西餐用语

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

1、早上好(午安、晚安)
Good morning.(afternoon evening)
2、您好!
How are you? How do you do?
Welcome to golden city restaurant.
3、再见,欢迎下次再来!
Good-bye! Come again next time, you are Welcome.
4、慢走,感谢您的光临。

Mind your step and thank you for coming.
5、请稍等。

Please wait a moment. Just a moment. Just a minute.
6、请原谅。

Excuse me.
7、对不起,让您久等了。

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long.
8、请问您有几位?
For how many?
9、请跟我来,请这边走。

Come with me, please. follow me, please.
10、请问您贵姓?
May I have your fist name?
11、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
12 、请稍候,我们马上给您安排。

Just a moment, please. we will arrange, it for you right away.
13、请问您有预订吗?
Do you have a reservation?
14、您看坐在这里可以吗?
Would you mind sitting here?
15、祝您旅途愉快!
Have a pleasant journey!
16、对不起,那边的桌子已给预订了。

I’m sorry that ta ble is already reserved.
17、不用谢,很乐意为您服务。

Not at all, I’m glad to serve you.
18、这是菜单,请问现在可以点菜了吗?
Here is menu, Are you ready to order mow?
19、您想吃中餐还是西餐。

Would you like to have Chinese food or European food?
20、今天的特别介绍是粉蒸甲鱼和蒜茸开边大虾。

The recommendation of the day is.
21、我们有葡萄酒、白酒、啤酒和各式软饮料。

We have got port, white wine beer and different kinds of soft beverages.
22、请问您想喝点什么。

What would you like to drink, please.
23、请问需要加冰块吗?
Do you need any ice-blocks, please?
24、请问需要冷饮还是热饮。

Would you like to have a cold-drinks or hot drinks?
25、请用茶。

Have a cup of tea, please!
26、请用香巾。

Have a piece of napkin, please!
27、我们的菜式有广东风味、北京风味、四川风味,您喜欢哪一种?
We provide Cantonese BeiJing Sichuan food which style do you like.
28、祝您午餐(晚餐)愉快!
Please enjoy your lunch (dinner)!
29、打拢了,请问现在可以上菜吗?
I’m sorry to disturb you. Shall I bring in your food now?
30、对不起,我能把这个盘子撤走吗?
I’m sorry, Can I take this plate away?
31、对不起,我把它换成小盘子好吗?
I’m sorry, May I have it changed the small plate?
32、您想试一下本地的特色吗?
Would you like to try local speciality?
33、请问您喝什么茶?
What kinds of tea would you like to drink?
34、您先来杯啤酒好吗?
Would you like to start with a glass of beer?
35、如果您感时间的话,我给您安排一些快餐好吗?
If you’re hurry I’ll arrange some fast foods for you-Can I arrange a snack for you if time is pressing for you.
36、对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。

I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)
37、对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?
I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.
38、对不起,现在已经客满了。

I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.
39、对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。

I’m sorry the banqueting hall i s full now.
40、如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?
Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.
41、如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下,一有空位我马上通告您。

You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.
42、我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。

Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.
43、很抱歉,我们立即采取措施,使您满意。

I’m sorry we’ll take measures at once Be satisfied you.
44、先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?
45、服务员我想买单。

Waiter I want to pay my bill.
46、请给我一杯可乐。

Please give me a can of coca-cola.
47、请问卫生间在哪里?
Where is the toilet?
48、先生(女士)这是您的帐单吗?
Here is your bill, sir(lady)?
49、一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?
The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash , o credit card?
50、我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。

We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.
51、请稍等,我马上来收拾。

Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.
52、小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。

Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.
53、请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?
Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?
54、服务员,您们的早餐都有什么?
Waiter , what has your breakfast got?
55、我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。

Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.
56、先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?
How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?
57、先生您的菜已经上齐了。

Your dish is all here, sir.
58、还要点水果和甜品吗?
Would you like fruit and dessert, else?
59、对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。

Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.
60、哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。

Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.
61、小姐,我想要一个二人的餐桌。

Lady I want to reserve a table for two.
62、请问需要主食吗?
Do you need any staple food?
63、请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见?
What do your opinion of today’s order?
64、对不起,我们这没有生力啤酒。

Sorry, we haven’t San Miguel beer.
65、您试一下百威啤酒好吗?
Would you like to try Budweiser beer?
66、当然可以。

Of course.
67、谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。

Thanks for your precious opinions.
68、我们将努力改进。

We’ll try our best to improve.
69、对不起,那是整瓶卖的。

Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.
70、请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?
Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?
71、这是**和找头,请收好。

Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.
72、好的,我一定尽快给您做好。

All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.
73、隆中是我们襄樊的名胜古迹。

LongZhong is a place of historical interest in our XF.
74、好的,我去拿来。

Ok, I’ll get it for you.
75、我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。

We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.
76、先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。

Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.
77、请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?
Is the potato roast or boiled?
78、先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
What can I do for you, sir?
79、先生,请问您是找人吗?
Are you come to see anyone, sir?
80、小姐,请问您们的酒吧在哪里?
Where are your bar, lady?
81、哦,在大堂,我带您去好吗?
Oh At the lobby, Shall I show you to go?
82、先生,请问是用餐吗?
Will you have dinner, sir?
83、这瓶酒多少钱?
How much is this bottle?
84、这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。

The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.
85、不要了,谢谢。

No thanks.
86、对不起,请再重复一遍。

I beg your pardon?
87、服务员,您会讲英语吗?
Can you speak English, waiter?
88、会一点点。

Yes, a little.
89、我可以签单吗?
May I sign the bill?
90、哦,很抱歉,请付现款。

Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.
91、请告诉我您的房间号码。

Can you tell me your room number?
92、我是1002房,给我送一份牛肉粒,葱花炒饭。

The room is 1002 give me a portion of fried rice with beef.
93、好的,我们马上送到您的房间。

All right we’ll send it to your room right away.
94、我们的蔬菜有土豆、窝笋、黄瓜、大白菜、姜豆等等。

Our vegetable have potato, lettuce cucumber, peking cabbage, string bean.
95、海鲜类有基围虾、毛蟹、带子、桂花鱼等等。

The various sea-food have prawn, shrimp scallop perch.
96、主食类有水饺、汤面、炒面、炒饭等等。

The staple food has boil dumplings, noodles in soup, fried noodles, fried rice.
97、先生(女士)这个水果盘是我们餐厅奉送的,祝您午餐愉快。

This fruit plate is offered as a gift in our Restaurant. Please enjoy you lunch.
(1)Sit down, please. Here is the menu. May I take your order, sir? 请坐,给您菜单。

先生,您要点菜吗?
(2)What would you like to have, coffee or tea? 您要喝咖啡还是茶?
(3)would you like to have some wine with your dinner?您用餐时要喝点酒吗?
(4)It’s our chef’s recommendation.这是我们大厨的拿手菜。

(5)Here is the bill. Please sign it.这是您的账单。

请签字。

(6)what kind of food would you like to have?您想吃什么菜?
(7)You may sign the bill. The hotel will charge you when you leave.您可以签帐单。

离店时会给您结帐。

(8)It never goes to the head.(不管喝多少)它也不冲脑。

(9)Have you anything in mind as to (decided)what to drink?您决定了喝什么吗?
(10)we look forward to having with us tonight.我们期待您今晚大驾光临。

(11)I’m sorry , but I didn’t quite catch what you just said.对不起,我没有听明白您刚才的话。

(12)I beg your pardon?/Pardon? 对不起,请再说一遍。

(13)Sorry, sir ,but I don’t understand what you mean.很抱歉,先生,我没有听懂您的意思。

(14)Pardon, madam. I am afraid I didn’t follow you.对不起,太太,我没有听明白。

(15)What was that? 你说什么?(此话比较随便,也要用升调)
(16)Sorry, but could you say it again? 对不起,您能再说一编吗?
(17)would you mind repeating, please?请再说一遍,好吗?
(18)could you please repeat a little more slowly?您能再慢点儿说一遍吗?
(19)It’s delicious and worth a try.它鲜美可口,值得一试。

(20)Many guests give high comments on the wine.许多宾客对这种酒赞赏备至。

(21)i suggest that you have a taste of Sichuan dishes.我建议你们尝尝四川菜。

(22)try the green crab if you don’t mind.如果您不介意的话,不妨尝一下这种青蟹
23)please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.如果你有什么问题,请随即和我们联系。

(24)you’ll regret if you don’t have a test..如果您不尝一下,您准会后悔的。

(25)I’m sorry to have kept you waiting. 很抱歉,让您久等了。

(26)I’m really sorry, but I seem to have misserved a dish..真对不起,我好像上错了一个菜。

(27)I do apologize for giving you the wrong soup.我上错了汤,真抱歉。

(28)I want to apologize. Is there anything I could do?我该道歉,我能想点办法吗?
(29)Bottoms up!干杯!
(30)It is a must for every birthday dinner.这对每个生日庆宴都是必不可少。

(31)The great wall is a must for every foreign tourist.长城是每位外国游客必去之处。

(32)I wish you good health.祝您健康。

(33)Let me wish you every success.祝您一切顺利。

(34)I hope you’ll have a good time.祝您玩的痛快。

(35)Bon V oyage!一路顺风。

(36)on consumption to master account根据实际消耗由主人包付。

Open bar on a fixed price. 在预先定时定价范围内酒会客人随便享用。

(37)cash on delivery(C..O.D)来客自负饮料费。

(38)How do you like the fish cooked this way?您觉得鱼这样烧怎么样?
(39)What do you think of Chinese food?您认为中国菜怎么样?
(40)Do you think the soup is tasty?您认为这个汤可口吗?
(41)Do you think the price is reasonable?您认为这个价格不公道吗?
(42)What’s your opinion of their service? 您对他们的服务有什么意见吗?
(43)I suggest we (should) go to a Chinese restaurant for a change.我建议到中国餐馆去换换口味。

(should可以省略)
(44)Would you like to have some wine with your dinner?你们用餐时想喝点酒吗?
(45)what would you like for dinner/dessert?您喜欢吃点什么餐/甜点?
(46)How would you like the steak/eggs?您喜欢怎么样做的牛排/鸡蛋?
(47)I would suggest Californian red wine for the beef steak.我建议您配牛排喝加利福尼亚红酒。

(48)I What about American breakfast? 吃美式早餐好吗?
意大利菜:沙拉浇汁Salad Sauce 虾仁Shrimp Meat 烩大虾Braised Prawns 咖啡奶酪布丁Coffe and Cheese Pudding 松仁猪排Fried Spareribs with Mashed Pine Nut 芝士焗蟹盖Stuffed Crab with Cheese Powder 米饭(意大利) Rice 蚬肉周打汤Clam Meat Soup 烧牛扒Grilled Fillet Steak 奶油干酪沙司Butter and Cheese Sauce 蘑菇炒香肠Fried Sausage with Mushroom 烤鸡配圆辣椒橄榄Roasted Chicken with Pepper and Olives 米兰式通心粉Milan Style Macaroni 威尼斯海鲜面Venice Seafood Noodles 比萨通心粉沙司Pizza and Macaroni Sauce 蘑菇烩牛肋排Braised Beef Steak with Mushroom 意大利细面条Italic Narrow Noodle 香脂醋酱拌田园沙拉V egetable Salad 云呢拿忌廉布甸Freezen Cream 磨坊主妇小龙虾Little Prawn 番茄青蚝汤Tomato and Oyster Soup
法国菜:薄牛排Thin Beef Steak 拌菜花Mixed Cauliflower 荞麦煎饼Ble Noir 鳄梨生鲑鱼Avocado and Fresh Salmon 炖小牛肉Stewed Veal 菠菜乳酪焗生蚝Braised Oyster with Spinach and Cheese 冰冻茄丁Frozen Eggplant Dices 白菜薄荷Cabbage and Mint 菊莴苣色拉Lettuce Salad 黄瓜粉皮Cucumber and Vermicelli 烘焙芦笋Grilled Asparagus with Butter and Cheese 鳀鱼炒香菇Fried Mushrooms with Anchovy 海带芥末沙司Kelp and Mustard Salad 鲑鱼奶油冻Salmon and Butter Jelly 土司Toast 蘑菇蛋卷Mushroom and Egg Roll 鸡肉色拉Chicken Meat Salad 火焰薄饼Pancake 蛋煎鱼Fried Fish with Egg 蛋白糖Egg White and Sugar 马背上的魔鬼Oyster 马乃司拌莴笋Mixed lettuce with Mayonnaise 面壳肠子Sausage 奶汁海带Kelp wit Milk and Butter 柠檬牛油煎西冷Fried Sirloin Steak with Cattle Oil 瓤馅鸡肉饼Pie Stuffed with Chicken Meat 西红柿百里香鳕鱼Braised Cod with Tomato and Thyme 蟹黄活虾Crab Yolk and Shrimps 洋葱汤Onion Soup 蒸鸡蛋肉卷Steamed Egg and Pork Roll 猪肉冻子Pork Jelly 黄瓜色拉Cucumber Salad 罐搁鸭Braised Duck in Pot 煎猪排Fried Pig Chop 蔬菜丝混合色拉Vegetable-Mixed Salad 蔬菜色拉Vegetable Salad 龙虾色拉Prawn Salad 鹅肝酱煎鲜贝Fried Fresh Scallop with Goose Liver Jam 红酒炖牛肉Stewed Beef with Red Wine 五香蜗牛Spiced Snails 奶油鸡腿Braised Chicken Legs with Butter 鸡肉丸子汤Chicken Meat Ball Soup 中法双松Chicken Liver and Soybean Pancake Shreds with France Sauce 茭白虾冻Cane Shoot and Prawn Jelly 酸辣肚丝Hot and Sour Pig Tripe Shreds 冷烤鸡Cold Grilled Chicken 野味清汤酥皮Clear Soup with Crisp Skin 柳橙法国鹅肝酱Goose Liver Jam 煎龙虾肉Fried Prawn Meat 鹅肝温沙拉Goose Liver Salad 香脂醋风味烤鸡Roated Chicken 烤鳗鱼鸡蛋卷Eel and Egg Roll 烤羊肉(法) Grilled Mutton 洞房喜汤Lucky Soup in Bridal Chamber 白酒田螺Fried Field Snail and
White Wine 草莓黄瓜Cucumber Dices with Strawberry Sauce 咖喱油烟虾段Braised Prawns with Curry Sauce 红烩肉杂拌Mixed Meat in Brown Sauce 翡翠肉汤Emerald Meat Soup 海鳗汤Moray Soup 槟榔排骨锅Betelnut and Chop in Marmite 鸡蛋番茄沙拉Tomato and Egg Salad 菠萝莴笋Pineapple and Lettuce 菠菜沙拉Spinach Salad 红汁黄瓜Cucumber Mixed with Sour Butter and Cheese 奶油牛肉丁番茄汤Tomato Soup with Butter and Beef Dices 鱼卷Fish Roll 烩土豆Braised Potato 鸡肉丸汤Chicken Meat Ball Soup 芦笋浓汤Thick Asparagus Soup 芥末拌黄瓜Cucumber Mixed with Mustard 多味鱼汤Savory Fish Soup 茄子沙拉Eggplant Salad 蟹黄河虾Crab Yolk and River Shrimps 西红柿花双拼Tomato and Egg with Gallo Sauce 酸甜莴笋Sweet and Sour Lettuce 束法鸡Braised Chicken with Cream Sauce 巴黎卷心菜Paris Cabbage。

相关文档
最新文档