加菲猫 中英文剧本

合集下载
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

加菲猫中英文剧本
- [ Ringing ] - Huh? 唔?
What the--Aw. 什么鬼东...
Oh-- 哦--
[ Groans ]
I hate Mondays. 我恨礼拜一
[ Yawning ]
Pooky. cover me. I'm goin' in. 卜姬掩护我我要行动了.
Alley-- oop! 空中接力!
B-b-b-b-b-bah. ha! 啊~啊~啊~啊~哈!
[ Singsong ] Oh. Sleeping Beauty. wake up. 睡美人~起床啦.
You can stop dreaming about me because I'm here. 不用再梦见我了,我已经在这儿了
Now.just wake up. You've got work to do. 快醒来,你还有工作要做呢
You're not just my owner. you're my primary caregiver. 你不光是我的主人还是我的首席保姆
- Now be a-- - Not now. Garfield. - 现在.. - 我还没睡够, 加菲尔德.
Get-- A-Ah-- just-- All right. 去..啊好吧
cut the sweet stuff. Easy now.Just-- 把胳膊拿开些太紧了
Trying to cuddle with me. huh? 想拥抱我是吧?
Trying to avoid your duties. huh? 想逃避责任是吧?
Well. that just ain't gonna... fly! 好吧,小样你跑不了!
It isn't gonna workwith m-- me. 这样可没法糊弄我~~ See. I'm getting my exercise. doin' myjob. 看好了,我可要开始晨练了
just one quick cannonball! 超快速肉弹!!
- Oh! - Morning. - 噢!- 早.
Garfield! 加菲尔德!
∮∮[Jon Singing]
Okay! I thinkyou're clean enough now. 好吧,你现在应该已经洗白白了.
- H-H-Hot! Hot! Hot! - Gotyourtowel right here. - 烫!烫~~- 喂你的毛巾在这
Garfiield! No! 加菲尔德! 别介!
[ Beeps ]
- It's liver flavored. - Mm! Delicious. - 你的最爱,鹅肝口味的. - 唔真香.
[ Gags ]
Mm. Mm! 嗯嗯!
Mm! 嗯!
Oh! Oh. Iiver! 噢!鹅肝!
- [ Spitting ] - Well. actually. it's liver flavored. 看来的确是鹅肝味的.
[ Sighs ] That was a good breakfast. 早餐吃的好饱.
Now I think I'll just fall offthe "catkin's" diet... 看来我该换换我的猫食菜谱了...
and get myself a little high-fat chaser. 现在该给自己弄点高脂的东东了.
Mmm. 唔.
- Garfield. Iook. the milk truck. - Oh. attaboy. Nermal. - 看,加菲尔德,送奶的卡车- 啊,放松,奴奴.
- The milk truck comes every day. - Yeah. but maybe not today. - 那卡车每天都来的. - 不过今天够戗.
Maybe it's changing routes. Maybe this'll be the last we'll eversee ofit. 它可能要改变行车路线也许今天是最后一次见到它了.
come on. It's just across the street. We're cats. We like milk. 来吧,它要到街那边去了我们是猫,我们爱牛奶
- Let's go for it. - No. - 一起去吧- 不.
- But. you--- - But nothin'. - 但是--- - 没什么但是.
I don't leave the cul-de-sac for anything. 不管发生啥我决不离开死胡同半步.
Out there. it's a hornet's nest oftrouble. 只要离开那儿就麻烦不断.
Bad things happen out there. So I don't go out there. 去了那边肯定会发生倒霉事的我可不去.
Besides, I've found ifyou wait long enough... 而且,我发现只要你有耐心
everything comes toyou. 最后你所想要的都能得到.
[Nermal]∮Here come the milkman Here come the milkman ∮
- ∮He got his shoes on. he got his m i I k pan ∮∮- Hey. Nermal... 喂, 奴奴...
Iet's play astronaut again today. 我们来玩太空人的游戏吧.
- Yeah? - Yeah. I love that game. - 好- 耶,我喜欢那游戏.
You're such a brave little astronaut. 你真是个勇敢的小太空人
- All right. - Prepare tojump intoyourspaceship, commander Nermal. - 嗯. - 准备坐进你的太空船,奴奴船长.
But wh-wh-what about the milk? 等等等等牛奶的事儿怎么办?
- Who needs milk when you can be in outer space? - Ah. - 在外太空的时候谁还想着牛奶? - 明白了.
- You got a secret mission today. - Yeah? - 今天你有个特殊任务. - 唔?
- You'll be exploring the MilkyWay. - Okay. - 你的任务是探索送奶车的路线- 遵命
I get the chills when you jump in your little spacecraft. 当你进入太空船的时候我会有点悲伤.
The nation thanks you. Prepare to blast off. 祖国感谢你准备点火
- I'm ready to go. friend. - Three. two. one. - 准备完毕,哥们儿- 三、二、一.
Whoa! Now I feel like it. 哇! 还真有点感觉.
Bon voyage. 再会.
Look at me go! Whoo-hoo! 看我的!哇厚~
- [ Garfiield] Don't look down! - I'm an eagle flying! - 别向下看! - 我像只飞翔的老鹰!
[ Garfiield] come to papa, baby. 来吧宝贝
I can see everything up here. I can see my house. 从这我能看到所有的东西我能看到我家
[ Burps ] Got m i I k? 牛奶?
I can see the whole neighborhood. 整个街区我都看的清清楚楚.
- Well. that's nice. That's very nice. - Hey, there's another milk truck. - 好极了. - 嗨,又过来一辆送奶车.
Ooh! And that is even nicer. 噢! 那更好了.
- I can see-- Whoa! - Mission accomplished. Nermal. - 我还能看见--哇! - 任务顺利完成, 奴奴.
Whoa! Whoa, Garfiield, do it again. 哇!加菲尔德, 再来
一次.
Where did everybody go? 大家都去哪儿了啥也看不见?
You're on the wrong side of the street. fat cat. Beat it! 胖猫,你来错地方了,赶紧逃走吧!
And you. Luca. the wrong side of the evolutionary curve. 没错你也是,卢克,你显然在进化的时候投错了胎
Okay. that's it. 好吧,随你说
- You're gonna get it good today. - I make a point to get it good every day. - 你今天一定会过的不错- 我每天过的都不错.
The real question, Luca, is how shall I outwityou this time? 说眼前的事儿吧卢克,这次我怎么才能甩掉你?
- What? - Shall I baffle you with simple math? - 什么? - 我想用点简单的数学应该就可以了吧?
- I know how to spell. - Or should I distract you with something shiny? - 我可知道怎么写字. - 或者我应该找点小玩意儿转移你的注意力?
- Nowyou're making fun ofme. - I hope so. You're no fun to look at. - 你真有趣. - 我也希望是,不过你看起来不怎么高兴.
You'll never get the best of me! Aaah! 那是因为你还没那么有趣!啊!
- I think I just did. - Not the ducks again! - 我想我做到了- 又是这些讨厌的鸭子!
jump back! And kiss myself. 靠边站吧! 跟我斗.
Oooh! 噢!
Ifl ever get offthis chain. you're goin' down. 等我弄掉这铁链的时候,你就死定了.
Everybody back up! I don't know how wild this thing is gonna get. 大家后退!动物凶猛!
I love the smell of cinnamon-apple in the morning. 早上就能闻见苹果肉桂的味真好. [ Sniffs ] It smells like... victory. 闻起来好像胜利的味道.
[ Luca ] Oooh! I hate this fat cat. 啊!我恨这肥猫.
So much time. and so little I need to do. 时间太多无事可做
[ Squeaking ]
Mouse! 耗子!
No thanks. I'm full. 不用了谢谢,我已经吃饱了.
Get him. Garfield! 抓住他, 加菲尔德!
Get him.Jon! 你去抓,乔恩!
- [Jon Yelling] - [ Objects crashing]
Oh. it's always gotta be smashing and crashing. 家里的东西就是这样碎掉的.
Nobodypoisons anymore. 最后谁都毫发无伤
Aha! 啊!
Whoa-- [ Groans ] 哇--
There's my ball! 嘿,是我的球!
What good is a cat that can't chase a mouse? 一只猫要是不能抓老鼠还有啥用?
I don't do the chase thing. 打打杀杀的日子我早就不过了.
All right. I'll handle this. 好吧我来解决.
I knowyou don't hear me. but can'tyou just listen? 我知道你听不懂我说什么但你就不能用点心么?
[ Panting ]
Louis. what areyou doing in the housewhen Jon's home? 路易斯, 乔恩在家的时候你还在屋子里干什么?
Sorry. Garfield. man. I couldn't help it. 对不起, 加菲尔德,
老兄,我控制不住自己
Look. when he sees you. he expects more from me. Don'tyou get that? 听着,每次他看见你的时候就希望我更多的做好猫的本职,你明白了么
jon's got those macadamia nut cookies. I'm trying to maintain. 都怪乔恩屋子里那些坚果做的饼干我实在是受不了诱惑才跑出来
- You understand? - Sure. As long as you understand I have to eatyou. - 你明白了?- 当然,不过你也得明白这样的话我就得吃掉你.
Aw! 呃
[ GarfiieldSwallows ]
Mm. Mmm. 唔唔
[ Slurping ]
- Mm! Mmm! - Oh. good boy. - 唔- 好孩子
See. I knew you could do it ifyou put your mind to it. 看我就知道如果你想做就做的到
- You are the best cat a guy could have. - Mmm. - 你是只最棒的猫- 唔
[ chuckles ] Mm! Mm! 唔
Mmm. M-M-M-M-M-M-M-Mm. 唔...........
Haveyou tasted yourselflately? 待会儿你应该尝尝自己身上的味
Hey. it wasn't exactly the first-class lounge in there for me either. 嘿你也知道我住的对方不是头等仓
Getyourselflost. Take a powder for a couple days. get a haircut and grow a beard. 你最好出去避避风头,改个发型整个容再回来
cool. I oweyou one. "G." 好,我欠你一次老兄
I got a question foryou. Doyou loveyour cat? 假如我问你,你爱你的猫咪么?你怎么回答Finally. back on my regular schedule. 总算又能过正常的生活了
You're gonna make sure he has nothing but Kibbly Kat food. 你要确信,他只会爱凯比猫粮
Isn't that right. Persnikitty? 对不对,柏斯妮?
That cat's puss is everywhere-- TV. newspapers. T-shirts. 电视里,报纸上,T-恤衫上到处都是那只蠢猫
Who would want that kind of exposure? 谁会那么喜欢出风头?
[DoorOpens ]
- Hey. buddy. - Yeah, cut the small talk. What's in the bag? - 嘿老兄. - 嗯,闲话少说,包里面是什么东西?
Remember, be happy. 记住,快乐最重要.
I 'm happy when I'm with you. you delicate melange... 我跟你在一起的时候很高兴这些是
of tomato paste. ricotta cheese. ground meat and pasta! 西红柿酱,乳酪,肉糜味的通心粉
Garfield. don't even think about it. 加菲尔德, 想也别想动那些东西
That's my food. 那是我的
I mayjust nibble. 我只尝一点点.
Thanks. Happy. And thankyou forjoining us. 谢谢,谢谢您的参与
I'm christopher Mello. Remember-- 我是克里斯多佛梅隆.记住--
Be happy. 快乐最重要
- [Bell Rings ] - Okay. cut. Good. 好的,停.
- [ Sneezing ] - [Man ] We're clear. 结束了
Give me the Benadryl. Give me the Benadryl. 给我我的药
给我我的药
Yeah! Yeah. 好的好的.
Yeah! Yeah. 好的好的
Damned cat allergies. 该死的过敏症
[ Sneezes ]
Anyword from the networkyet? 网上有什么消息过来?
Uh. no. but they're looking for a dog act on Good Day, New York. 呃,还没有,不过他们正在筹备一个关于狗的节目,在纽约
Dog act! Story of my life. 狗!看来我的人生要转运了!
Looking for a dog. and I'm stuckwith a cat. 去找只狗来,我受够了猫了
I thought the segment went quite well. 我想这个部分非常好
[ Whiny V oice ] "I thought the segment went quite well." "我想这个部分非常好"
Of course it went well. you toad! 当然很好,你这个癞蛤蟆!
The 50 housewives who saw it. Ioved it. 50个家庭主妇谁看见了它都爱上它了
This is WalterJ. chapman reporting live from The Hague. 这是沃尔特J. 查普曼报道的在海牙现场报道
Oh. please. what a know-it-all! 哦,拜托,你还真是个万事通!
...were met with angry crowds-- ...遇见一队愤怒的人群--
And everybody always said I was the handsome one. 所有人以前都总是说我是个大帅哥
I was the smart one. And I was born first. 是最聪明的是生来就要做第一的人
But thereyou are "live from The Hague".. 而你在那报道什么海牙
and here I am working with this sack of dander on a dead-end regional morning show. 而却得和这帮废物一起工作做这个毫无前途的烂节目
Back to you. Dan. 该你了,丹.
Back to you. Dan. 该你了,丹.
Garfield! 加菲尔德!
- [ Moaning ] - Did you eat all four boxes oflasagna? 你把所有通心粉都吃了?
[ Hiccups ] It's not my fault. They started it. 不赖我,是它们太好吃了
What am I gonna do with you? 我该怎么处置你呢?
Love me. Feed me. Never leave me. 爱我,养我,永远不抛弃我
come on. Let's go for a ride to someplaceyou love... 走,咱们出去走走,去个你喜欢的地方
that always leaves you feeling pampered and refreshed. 你吃太多了应该去那看看
Huh? Oh. I know-- chuck E. cheese. 呃?我知道了,过来吧
[ Garfield ] Thankyou. 谢谢
No? Wendy's? Taco Kitty? No? 去温迪那?还是塔可凯逖?
Well. I'm stumped. Maybe Olive Garden foryou? 好吧,我不知道,可能是奥利弗公园?
Hmm. The only time I ever leave my cul-de-sac is when Jon takes me to the vet... 唔,当我离开死胡同的时候肯定是乔恩带着我出去
which he's been doing a lot recently. and it appears to have nothing to do with me. 最近他老爱这么干不过去什么地方好像跟我无关
jon must want to go for his own reason. 乔恩要去什么地
方他自己都有主意
Well. there's nothing wrong with Garfield. 好了,加菲尔德没什么毛病
He's just a happy. fat. Iazy cat. 他只是只快乐,不运动的胖猫.
No need for a second opinion. 不用再做检查了.
- Well. I worry about him. - I knowyou do. - 好吧我刚才有点担心. - 我知道.
Ooh! [ Giggles ] 噢
You know. you care about him more than any owner I've ever known. 你对他的关心比我看到的其他主人对他们宠物的关心要多的多
"Him" has a name. Is this an H.M.O.? “他”有名字这是卫生维护组织嘛
Let's get Garfield in for his dip. I wanna talk toyou in private. 让加菲尔德自己在这玩会儿,我想跟你单独聊聊
- Mm. Oh! - She's so beautiful. - 噢!- 她真漂亮.
Uh. Mr. Pathetic. you've had a crush on her since high school. 呃,多愁善感先生,高中的时候你就被她迷住了
Wouldyouplease ask her outso she can rejectyou, and we can get on with mylife? 你应该邀她出来,然后她甩了你咱们就能继续现在的生活了
- I have to ask her out. - [ Groans ] 我想约她
- Wish me luck. - Okay. go get 'em. big tiger. - 祝我好运- 好吧去吧
You the man. You the fella. You the boss. 你说了算
You preach to her. Show her how the cow eats the cabbage... 你对她唠唠叨叨,给她讲讲牛是什么吃草的吧
you hopeless loser. 你这个无可救药的家伙Betty, today, why don'tyou start me off with a Swedish massage... 贝蒂,今天我想先做个瑞典式的按摩...
a manicure and a pedicure. okay? 然后修指甲再做个足疗好么?
Seaweed wrap. Ioofah... 呃我要海藻浴
belly rub. uh... 腹部按摩, 呃...
tail waxing and then crack my toes to finish. 尾巴上蜡最后脚趾按摩
jon. there's something important I need to askyou. 乔恩, 有件重要的事我要问你
Something that I wouldn't ask most guys who come in here. 是件我不会问别人的事情.
Wait. no. I think I know where this is going. 等一下,我想我知道你要说什么了
- You do? - I do. - 你知道? - 是啊.
Liz. I've wanted to askyou the same thing for a very long time. 莉斯, 我很久以来也一直想问你同样的事情.
- Areyou sure that we're talking about the same thing? - Absolutely. - 你真的确认我们说的是同一件事? - 当然.
Yeah. uh. I've never been more sure ofanything in my entire life. 好吧,之前我从来没有对别的事如此肯定过.
Liz. I am ready to take a chance. 莉斯, 我决定接受这个机会
- I am ready for-- - [Yips ] 我准备好--
[ Laughs ] Thankyou. 谢谢.
- A dog! - [ Laughs ] 一只狗!
A dog. I'm readyfora dog. 我已经准备好再养一只狗
- [ Laughs ] - Hi. 嗨
- Hey. I think he likes you. - Hi. Yeah. - 我想他喜欢你-
当然
- [ Whines ] - Hi. 嗨.
[ chuckles ] He's a frisky-- frisky little fella. isn't he? 他是只活泼的小狗是不是?
His name's Odie. and he's not gonna make it... 他的名字是欧迪, 如果让他成天呆在笼子里
ifhe has to live his life in a cage. 他肯定活不下去.
He needs to be loved. 他需要爱.
[ Hair Dryer Blowing ]
Well. thankyou. Thankyou very much. Iadies and gentlemen. 谢谢,非常感谢,女士们先生们.
- No. maybe not in my neighborhood. - [Whining] 这个发型在我们那可能不太合适.
Hey, Boomer, I reallygotta run. 嘿,各位,我要走了.
Gotta fly. everybody. Really. please. stay behind the security fences. 我的飞机要到了,真的,请保持在安全线后面
So great ofyou to come out to see me... 非常感谢你们能来看我...
but I've got somebody waiting for me. very devoted. almost crippled. 但是还有人在等着我深爱我的人
- [ Meowing ] - No, please, don't cry. 不,请不要哭泣
I know what it's like to be unloved. Well,you do. 我知道你们可能感觉我不爱你们了
I'll try to come back and visit. and if I don't. I'll try to write. 我会尽快回来看你们的,如果赶不回来,我会写信给你们
- Bye-bye. - Does anybody know this guy? - 再见- 有人认识这家伙么?
Bye-bye. everybody. Garfield is leaving the building. 再见,各位,加菲尔德要离开这里了. jon. you know you don't have to do this ifyou don't want to. 乔恩, 如果你不想养狗的话你大可不必这样做
No. No. it's okay. 不,不,没关系.
Some part of me always wanted to know what it'd be like... 有时候我也常想...
to have a pet that actually wants to playwith you. 有个宠物能陪我玩.
[ Laughs ] You're a good friend. 你是位好朋友.
One question-- Am I still gorgeous? [ Gasps ] 有个问题,我看起来还帅么?
jon. I thinkwe got a little problem here. 乔恩,我想我们有麻烦了.
- [ Whining ] - Uh,Jon-- 呃,乔恩
I can help the transition go smoothly. 我可以帮你度过一开始的困难.
[Garfiield] Jon, it's in myseat.Jon! 乔恩, 它在我的座位上!
- We could all go out together. Park. dog shows. - Jon! Uh,Jon? - 我们可以一起出去,公园、狗展- 乔恩! 呃,乔恩?
- stuff like that. - Uh,Jonnyboy? - 诸如此类. - 呃,乔恩?
W-Wait a minute. Are-- Are you... asking me out? 等,等一下,你是在约我么?
Oh,Jonnyboy, the time has come to get a caralarm. 噢乔恩现在是时候装个汽车报警系统了
You're not gonna believe it. A mongrel mutt has broken into your car! 你自己肯定都不相信,有个狗杂种闯进你的车里了
Garfield. this is Odie. He's coming home with us. 加菲尔德, 这是欧迪. 他以后跟我们一起了
Whoa! You went in there to get a date and came out with a
dog? 哇!你跑来这里约了个会,然后就带条狗回家了?
Oh. that's bad even foryou. Oh. you're so sad! 噢,真不幸,你太倒霉了
Oh. no. no. no. We're not bringing a dog home with us. 不不不不,我们不能带条狗回家.
Hey. I ride shotgun! 我该坐前面的!
What areyou looking at. tick boy? 你看什么呢,小子?[ Garfiield] Jon, it's not too late. 乔恩, 现在还不晚
Quickly, turn around-- before he finds out where we live! 赶快转弯,别让他知道我们住在哪儿!
[ crying]
Please take this trouser sniffer back! 把这个气味探测器送回去!
- Please. - come on. Odie. Let's go. - 求你了. - 来吧, 欧迪. 我们走.
This is your new home. 这是你的新家
[ crying]
come on. buddy. 来吧
j on. you had me, a chick magnet... 乔恩, 你已经有我在了
and now you've got a tick magnet. 现在又养条狗,我们是磁铁的正负极
[ Sniffling ]
Garfield. jon brought a dog home. 加菲尔德, 乔恩带了条狗回家.
- I am aware. Nermal. - Whywould he do a thing like that? - 我知道, 奴奴. - 他为什么这么做?
Gee. I don't know. Nermal. 我也不知道, 奴奴.
It just seems like a weird thing to do... 这样做看起来真的很奇怪...
bringing a dog into a house that already has a cat. 家里已经养了猫了又带条狗回来.
can we drop it? I mean. it's no big... deal. 我们能不说这个了么?我的意思是,没啥大...不了的
It's...just asplatteredbug on the windshieldofmylife. 这就像...一只飞虫停在我的挡风玻璃上一样
A bug? 飞虫?
A dim-witted. smelly. goofy-- [ Sighs ] 一个愚蠢的臭烘烘的白痴--
splattered bug that I will deal with appropriately and enthusiastically. 对那蠢货我会做的得体而且热情的.
- come on. - As you can see. I'm still Jon's favorite. - 进来. - 你马上就发现我依旧是乔恩的最爱.
Seeya later. Garfield. Good luckwith the bug thing! 再见加菲尔德. 希望你这两天能过的愉快!
come on. 进来.
[ Laughs ] This is payback for the liver thing. isn't it? 这是对上次鹅肝事件的报复,是么?
Payback. [ Laughs ] He's a nut. 报复,他这个呆子
This isyournewhome, Odie. That's myoffice overthere. 这是你的新家,欧迪. 那是我的办公室.
And. uh. the TV over there. 电视在那边
- And, uh, the kitchen. - Hm. - 那儿是厨房. - 唔.
You wanna go see it? Okay. go see the house. Go see it. 你想去看看么,好吧,自己过去看.
Why don'tyou draw him a map? 你怎么不给他画幅地图?
Okay. I've gotta... remain calm. that's all. 好吧,我还是能享受平时的安静,那就够了.
jon's a cat guy. not a dog guy. 乔恩是不是个养狗的人.
This'll last a week, maybe 10 days. Tops. 一个星期,顶多10天.
Boy. this puppy is stupid gone wild! 这小狗肯定就不在这了!
Nah. this is just a bad dream. I'm gonna close my eyes and when I open them... 不,这可能只是个噩梦,我要闭上眼睛然后当我睁开的时候...
everything will be back to normal. 所有事情都会恢复原状.
- [ Panting ] - Ah! That's not normal. 啊! 这可不是平常. Not close. Oh. great. 别再靠近了噢,好吧
Dog cooties. Somebody inoculate me. please. 狗虱谁来给我打疫苗
- [Thuds ] - [ Shudders ]
This is a nightmare. I-- 真是个噩梦
I just need a little quality time with man's real best friend-- 我只是想要一些时间和人最好的朋友--
television. 电视待一会儿.
[ chuckles ]
[ Sputters ] No. no. no. No. no. No. 不不不不不不
Hey. new guy. Iet me hipyou to the rules. okay? 嘿,新来的,让我告诉你规矩好么?
Number one-- that's my chair. all right? 第一这是我的椅子
I even seeyou raise a leg. and it's on. it's go time. pal. 你一只爪子也不能碰它知道么,现在你可以走了
Verywell. 很好.
- [Smack] - [ Whines ] Yeah, I think Ijust mayhave a mentaladvantage on this guy. 嗯,我想我的脑子还是比这家伙好使.
Leave me alone. I'm not kidding. Yodel Odie. 别缠着我我不是开玩笑,欧迪.
Pop a worm pill and hit the road. I'm busy. 自己挖条虫子上街上玩去,我很忙.
You wanna play? Fine. You can be my new astronaut. 你想玩?好吧,你可以当我的新太空人.
Go jump in the pail. and we'll shoot you into outer space. 跳进桶里去然后我就送你去太空.
come on. It's real simple. Here. I'll even throwyour ball in there. 来吧,真的很简单来,我还给你个球在里面可以玩.
Followthe ball, andjump in the pail. 去找那球跳到桶里去.
come on. Odie. just like this. 来吧欧迪. 就像这样.
come on over here and just jump right into the pail. and help me. 过来跳进去就行,帮帮我.
come on. No. Just in here like this. 过来,到这里就行.
Uh-oh! Don't touch that! 噢!别碰那个!
Aaah! 啊!
Oh, no! 不!
Whoa! 哇!
Aaah! 啊!
Oh. no! 不!
Houston, we have a problem. 休斯顿,我们有麻烦了.
Odie, get offthe pail. 欧迪, 把桶拿开
Wouldyou get off the pail, please? 能把桶拿开么?
Okay, time for a new game. 好吧现在来玩新游戏.
It's called "my claw in your butt"game. 名字叫“猫爪打屁屁”
come here! Get back here! 别跑!回来!
come on! I 'l I just use my left claw. 回来!我只用左爪
Ifmy legs were longer, I'd have caughtyou by now. come here. 如果我的腿再长一点点,我肯定已经捉住你了别跑
Just wait for one second. 等一下
Slow... down. 慢点.
- [ Laughs ] - Ahhh--- 啊
Well. well. well. I've got you now. fat cat. 很好,我现在能抓住你了,肥猫.
Hey. Luca. is that a new chain you're wearin'. fella? 嗨卢克, 那是你的新链子?
Looks good on ya. You look great. You been working out? 啧啧,看起来真不错,你现在可以出来了?
Oh. I've been waiting years for this. 我等了很多年这个机会了.
- Would that be regularyears or dog years? - [ Growls ] 呃,你说的年是狗的算法还是正常的一年?
- [ cowering ] - [ Barks ]
What the-- Get away from me. pip-squeak. 怎么--离开我,你这小家伙.
Uh. Luca. this is Odie. Odie. Luca. 呃,卢克这是欧迪. 欧迪, 这是卢克.
Luca. do me a favor and eat him for me. would you. please? 卢克帮我个忙,把他吃了吧?
- [ Girl cat ] Garfield. areyou all right? - I think so. - 加菲尔德, 你没事? - 应该没有
Luca's about to have Odie for lunch. 卢克正要把欧迪当午餐.
Ifit wasn't for Odie. you'd be Luca's chew toy. 如果不是欧迪你现在就成了卢克的磨牙玩具了.
[Nermal] Yeah, he savedyourlife. 没错,他救了你的命
- Odie's a hero! - Why? Because I wasn't ripped to shreds? - 欧迪是个英雄! - 为什么,因为我没被撕成碎片?
No. Odie's an imbecile until further notice. 不,因为欧迪是个白痴,以后你们就知道了
[Jon Gurgling]
Hey, moondust... 嘿...
if I were you. I'd grab a nice piece of carpet. 如果我是你我就去找块好点的地毯睡觉
jon doesn't let me sleep up top. Ever. 乔恩甚至甚至都不让我睡在床上
[ Sighs ]
Odie-- You wanna sleep in the bed? 欧迪--你想睡在床上?
Okay. 好吧
Wha-- 哇--
Hey. buddy. Good boy. Who's a good boy. huh? 嘿,好孩子谁是好孩子?
You want to sleep on the bed tonight? 你想在床上上睡觉?
[Jon In High V oice ] Yes, I do. Yes, I do. 是的我想,是的我想
I think I 'm going to blow cat-chow chunks. 我想我要输掉一堆猫粮了.
Good night. Odie. Good night. Garfield. 晚安, 欧迪. 晚安, 加菲尔德.
Great. Wish me luck with the nightmares. 好吧,祝我噩梦愉快.
Another day ruined. 又是倒霉的一天.
Oh. you little suck-up. Oh! 噢,你这个小马屁精!
∮∮[ Singing ]
Whoa! Whoa. baby. 哇噢!
No. Down. Down. dumb dog. 不,下去笨狗.
What part of"no" don'tyou understand? 你不明白“不”的意思么
The push offthe chair? Off!. I don't want to play. 也不明白被推下去的意思?下去,我不想玩
Oh! Look. What am I supposed to say? 噢!我该说什么?
"Thanks for saving my hide with Luca?" “感谢你从卢克那救了我?”
Okay. thanks for saving my hide with Luca. Get off!. 好吧,感谢你从卢克那救了我下去!
Where was I? Right here. I was right here. 我在哪儿?我在这,我原来就在这
Oh! [ Groans ] 噢!
That was a cheap shot. 这一记可打的不怎么的.
Hit a guy when he's not looking? Okay. 从别人背后偷袭?好吧.
Oh. excuse me. I -I thinkyou may have forgotten something. 对不起,我,我想你忘了点什么东西.
I saw this and I thought. pretty sure it was your-- 我看见这个,我肯定这个是你的--
Oh, I love to dish it out. [Laughs ] 噢,我真喜欢痛扁他地感觉
- ∮∮[ continues ] - Watch out. You see. you can't touch this. 小心点,你不能碰这个
come on. Uh-huh. 来啊That's right. Don't sneak up on me. baby. 对,别想再从我背后偷袭.
Oh. come on with that. 噢,对就这样.
Get that weak stuff outta here. 你跳的太烂了.
Is that butt broken? 你的屁股是扭了还是怎么了?
No. it's something like this here. 不,应该这样.
can you do this? 这个动作你能做么?
Uh. shouldn't those hips be in the shop? Walk this way. please. 呃,臀部要放松这样跳
I'm-a walking the dog. 我在溜狗么.
Well. step it up a little bit. Something like this. 好吧,步伐再快一点像这样.
Ho. Iookat this. Watch out forthis thing. 噢,看着,注意看这个.
It could go. Uh-huh. 应该这样.
You probably should've practiced in the garage... 在你和我这样水平的跳之前
beforeyou stepped up to someone of my level. 你应该在车库多练练
Back up. come on. 后退.
Flywith me. Maybe something a little bit more challenging. 跟我一起飞起来,这样更有挑战.
Hey! How 'bout this? Out the front door. 嘿!这个主意怎么样去门口跳.
Take it outside! 在外面跳!
Lookwho's here on the porch. 看看是谁在门廊.
I'm walking the porch. I'm holding a torch. I'm ready to scorch. 是我我拿着一把火炬,我要烧焦这里.
Uh-huh. That's fancy footwork. 噢,这步法真是充满创意.
Hey! Look. Garfield's dancing with Odie. 看!加菲尔德在和欧迪跳舞.
They're like buddies now! 他们现在象是好朋友了!
What's the matter? Oh. my God! Odie. what are you doing here? 怎么回事?噢,老天欧迪, 你在这干嘛呢?
I was doing a solo dance, anda creepy dog comes up next to me? 我正在独舞,这笨狗竟然在后面学我?
Didyou guys see that? Thankyou, fellas. Thankyou. 你们看见了?谢谢谢谢
Didyou guys see that? Thankyou, fellas. Thankyou. 你们看见了?谢谢谢谢
Uh-oh. Here's more trouble. 呃,麻烦连连
Look at the goony look on his face. 看他脸上那高兴劲儿.
- come on. buddy. come here. come on. - T aking him back to the vet? - 过来宝贝. - 要把他带回兽医诊所那了?
- Time for our date with Liz. - Takin'him back to the kennel, right? - 我们现在去跟莉斯约会. - 把他带回狗窝是么?
Yeah? Areyou putting him up foradoption? 或者,你要找人领养他?
Hey, Garfiield, Jon's taking Odie on his date with Liz... 嘿,加菲尔德, 乔恩带着欧迪跟莉斯约会去了...
- and he's leavi ng you behi nd. - I know. Nermal. - 却把你留在这. - 我知道, 奴奴.
[ Nermal] They're off on an adventure andyou're still here. 他们出去乐了,你却还在这
And your point is? 你是什么意思?
Well. that's gotta feel bad... 好吧,我觉得你现在的感觉一定不好...
being left byJon while he takes Odie out. 当乔恩带着欧迪出去玩却把你留在这里的时候.
It's like you're not his favorite anymore. 这好像是说你不再是他的最爱了.
Hey. what do you say we play brain surgeon? 嘿,我们来玩大脑外科手术的游戏你们说怎么样?
Would you go get my power tools? [ Groans ] 你去取我的手术工具?
This is so sad. 说起来真让人伤心.
jon has completely lost his mind. 乔恩最近完全失去理智了.
Doesn't realize how important I am to him. 根本忘记了我对他有多重要.
I need to be so very understanding ofhim... 在这个困难时期
at this difficult time. 我必须理解他.
Hey. wait up! Wait up for me! You forgot me! 嘿。

等等!等等我!你把我忘了!
Slow down! Please slow down! I'm right back here! 慢点!求求你慢点!我就在后面!
Waa-- oh! I think I pulled a hamstring. 哇--噢!我想我抓住保护杠了
All right. It's okay. I'm on. I'm on. Relax. 好吧,我上来了,放松.
Oh. my poor nose. 噢,我可怜的鼻子.
[Man On P.A.]So, ifyou own Marie, please come andclaim her. 如果你是玛丽的主人,请马上过来认领
[Man On P.A. ] So, ifyou own Marie, please come and claim her. 如果你是玛丽的主人,请马上过来认领
Thankyou very much. 非常感谢
Now, before the show starts, go over to the snack section on the south lawn... 表演开始前,各位可以去南面的草坪
上享用各种小吃
and get those goodies. 还有小商品可以购买
We have things there that we 're sure-- 我们确保那些商品...
[ Groans ] Yeah. go on ahead. U h-- 好吧继续走--
I 'l I catch up with ya. I t's probably just a mild concussion... 我会赶上你们的只是有点轻度脑震荡...
or-- or a skull fracture. 或者是头骨骨折.
Maybe I'll get a cA T scan. 也许我应该先去做个猫科检查.
A cA T scan! 呃猫科检查!
[Man On P.A. ] I'd like to ask thejudges now... 我想请评委...
ifthey wouldplease take theirpositions for the viewings. 在他们的座位上就座.
Oh, watch your step there. [ Laughs ] 噢走路注意.
[Applause ]
Ladies and gentlemen. welcome to the dog show. 女士们先生们,欢迎到我们的狗展.
Well. what if I compromise a little? 好吧,也许我也应该采取一些折中手段
How 'bout I do the rolling around with theyarn ball thing? 跟你在院子里玩玩球什么的
And I'll purr. I'll purr like a Ferrari. Or make that a Jaguar. 我可以学法拉里或者美洲豹战斗机的声音
I won't climb drapes though. That's more than you get from some dumb dog. 我不会再抓窗帘我可比那笨狗能做的事多多了
Oops. Dogs. Uh-oh. 噢!全是狗
- Oh. what? You're all gonna take it personally? - Down. boy. Sit. - 噢!你们都要来么- 别动,坐下
- Stay! - [ Garfiield] Now, I'm gonna die. - 站住! - 完蛋了,我要死了
Oh, now I really am gonna die! 噢!我真的要死了!
Excuse me. can I get through here? 对不起,我能从这过么?
- [ clamoring ] - No one under this tarp. Ah! That's my ear! 没人在这下面,啊!我的耳朵
[ Man On P.A. ] Owners, maintain control ofyour dogs. 主人们,管好你们自己的狗
People, control those animals now! 大家控制住那些狗
Music! Music. you idiot! 音乐音乐!你这个白痴!
∮∮[ Dance ]
- Yeah, play the music. - [ Sighs ] 对,放些音乐
[ Garfiield] That's my bad knee. Stop it. All right! 别咬我的膝盖,好吧
- Feets, don't fail me now! - [ Barking ] 撒丫子快跑啊
[ Man On P.A. ] I apologize for this. Please excuse this outburst. 我对这次突发事件感到抱歉
- This is highly irregular. - Odie! Odie! [ Whistles ] - 这太不正常了- 欧迪! 欧迪!
Odie! Odie, come on. come on, buddy. come on back. 欧迪! 欧迪,过来. 过来,回我这儿来
Odie! Odie, you want a treat? Huh? Buddy? 欧迪! 欧迪, 你想被罚么?
∮∮[ continues ]
Okay. Al I right. I need a ride. 好吧,我还没事,我需要辆车.
I 'm a cat in trouble. I 'm hitching a ride in your muumuu. 我是只猫我现在有麻烦借你的袍子一用。

相关文档
最新文档