香草天空 Vanilla Sky 中英文剧本
合集下载
相关主题
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
- yellow and red or white? - Good morning, David.
黄 红或白
And did I mention the board is pissed you're late?
我提到董事们很不爽吗
大卫 等等 哪一个
Hey, David! Hold up!
你又上了茱莉吉雅妮
她一定在你家 你的口气很怪
I know someone was there when I called.
You had that tone.
没啦 我感冒了想待在家
"No, I got a cold. I'm hanging in tonight, you know."
opinions are expected.
你要有被刮的心理准备
Do you dream about the board-- the Seven Dwarfs as you call them?
我是个医生 别误解了
I'm a doctor. Let's not stereotype each other.
有钱少爷不一定都空空虚
Not all rich kids are soul less and...
心理医师不一定都重视梦境
not all psychologists care about dreams.
David, open your--
大卫 睁开你的……
Well, I suppose the empty street meant loneliness.
我猜空荡的街道代表孤独吧
心里分析这套太逊了
You're a shrink. You gotta do better than that.
还没你呢
Still there. How 'bout yours?
你差点把我治好了
You definitely took my mind off it.
真的吗
Really?
Yes!
我是茱莉
"Juliana" here.
我错过试镜 我一定疯了
七矮人 不行啦
Those people drive you nuts.
你快被他们烦死了
这就是我老爸的用意
And that was the desire of my father who hired them.
You fucked Julie Gianni again, didn't you?
The question is how you got here and why you've been charged.
重点是你怎么会被控入狱
你想知道什么 我快满33岁
What do you want to know? I was about to turn 33.
I ran three magazines and a world wide publishing house.
靠
Fuck!
We almost died.
我们差点没命
我知道
- I know. - Use your fuckin' head!
你猜我死里逃生看到什么
My own death was in front of me, and you know what happened?
Don't ever say that word. I will never come over...
and bring you chicken soup and fuck your brains out again.
让你很爽
你感冒好了吗
How's your cold?
有什么颜色
-What are the colors? -Yellow and red or traditional white.
黄 红或白色
我想想看
- Gotta think about it. - David, please.
十点钟的董事会别迟到
Don't be late for the 10:00 with the board.
好啦 别再烦我了
Don't tell anybody where I am. I don't care if God calls.
就算是天王老子我也不管
- I'm very, very busy. - Yeah.
你不如废掉董事会吧
- Can't you get rid of that board? - The Seven Dwarfs? No.
有一天你会知道真爱是什么
It's the sour and the sweet.
酸甜苦辣 五味杂陈
I know sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet.
曾经心酸才能尝到爱的甜美
茱莉只是朋友
Julie Gianni is a friend.
你预订了球场了吗
Did you reserve the court?
拜托 一大早急什么
Easy. I can't handle heavy conversation at this ungodly hour.
Sorry to do this early, but I gotta be done by 10:00.
还有……
And...
你最棒
you are the greatest.
Bye, honey.
拜拜 甜心
拜了 我会再打电话给你
Bye, honey. I'll call you later.
When?
几时
- When? - Soon!
很快啦
Believing secretly that you would be...
the one person in the history of man...
who would live forever.
Where you going so early?
你这么早去那儿
你的一生从我眼前闪过
Your life flashed before my eyes.
- How was it? - Almost worth dying for.
还精彩吧
差点就能死而无憾
We're at the front door. We're coming up now.
我是感冒了
I had a cold.
只有我一个 人
- I was alone. - Fine.
好吧 你爱怎样就怎样 谢了
-You do what you want with your life. -Thanks.
But one day you'll know what love truly is.
我替你拖了 u're playing racquet ball.
我吃过了
Thank you, Fritz.
我们出电梯了
We are now exiting the elevator. The board is not happy.
香草天空 Vanilla Sky 中英文剧本
Open your eyes.
睁开你的双眼
睁开你的双眼……
Open your eyes.
睁开你的双眼
睁开你的双眼……
睁开你的……
睁开你的双眼
Open your eyes.
睁开你的双眼……
Open your eyes.
Sometimes we sleep together.
有时候我们一起上床
What? What?
干嘛
- What? - My dream girl...
我的梦中情人茱莉吉雅妮
Julie Gianni...
is your fuck buddy.
竟然是你的炮友
早上 睡得还好吧
- Good morning, sir. Sleep well? - Yes, I did.
很好
吃过早饭吗
- Eaten yet? - What's that?
吃过了吗
没有
Good morning.
你跑去打球
David, you were playing racquet ball. I've been covering you for an hour.
拥有三家杂志社和一家出版社
Most days I fooled myself into believing it would last forever.
我常觉得这一切将永远不变
这就是年少轻狂
Isn't that what being young is about?
狂妄地以为自己将是历史上 唯一能够长生不老的人
Don't record any more messages on my alarm clock, okay?
别在我的闹钟录留言
为什么
- Why not? - I'll start to think we're married.
我会以为我们结婚了
你再提那字眼 我就不会替你熬鸡汤
董事们很不爽
- Good morning, Beatrice. - Hello, David.
早 碧翠
你好 大卫
蕾妮洛芙要你回电子邮件
You're in the Post today. Courtney Love called to see if you got her E-mail.
不好意思 我十点有事
You're not gonna make the 8:45, are you?
你赶不上八点半的会议
你怎么找到我
- How did you find me? - David Aames...
你要决定新的一期封面颜色
you have to check the colors for the new issue of Rise.
浮华世界主编要约你吃晚饭
And Graydon Carter and Shelley Wanger called to see if dinner's still on.
酷
- Cool. - Art department needs the colors--
美编要你决定封面颜色
Hi, Rayna. I missed my audition. I lost my head!
No, listen, I have to go.
我得挂了 我在大卫这儿
I'm with David.
这儿有吃的 走之前设定警铃
Help yourself to whatever. Maria will clean up. Set the alarm before you go.
你想听什么吗
- What do you wanna listen to? - Slow down, man.
开慢点
我看看 巴塞隆纳……
What do we got here? Barcelona, Looper.
电台司令
Radiohead?
小心
Look out! Look out!
Which one?
这个吗 大卫
Wait. This one? David!
他们都在等你
Okay, they're all waiting for you.
你换了发型
- You changed your hair. - Yes. And David...
对 还有