英语流行口语对话:Compromise妥协

合集下载
相关主题
  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

英语流行口语对话:Compromise妥协

随着全球经济的快速发展以及到了21世纪以后英语的广泛使用,可以看出英语的重要性,那么关于妥协该如何去表达呢?以下是给大家整理的英语流行口语对话:Compromise妥协,希望可以帮到大家

...get on the bandwagon.

随大溜。(较随便)

A:Whatre you supposed to do now?

你现在该怎么办呢?

B:The only thing for me to do is to get on the bandwagon.

我只能随大溜。

A:It can be taken as a way.

这倒是个办法。

...swim with the tide.

随大溜。(较随便)

A:What did he do with the bosss decision?

他对老板的决定采取了什么态度?

B:He wouldnt disagree;hes learned to swim with the tide. 他不反对,他已学会了随大溜.

A:Everybody has to do that in this society.

在这个社会里,每个人都得那么做.

Youd better water down yur demand .

你最好降低一下要求.(较随便)

A:Youd better water down your demand.

你最好降低一下要求.

B:Why?

为什么呢?

A:Or the boss will turn then down at once.

因为如不这样,老板会立即把他们驳回.

Lets meet each other half way.

咱们各让一半.(通用)

A:Dont argue any more.Lets meet each other half way,OK?

别争了,咱们各让一半吧,好不好?

B:All right .Its good for you to say so.

好的,你能这么说太好了.

Only in this way can we close the deal.

只有这样才能成交.

...make the best out of a hard bargain.

......尽力而为.(通用)

A:Things are becoming so difficult.

事情越来越困难了。

B:So I hope everyone of us will make the best out of a hard bargain.

因此我希望大家都能尽力而为。

A:Yes,indeed.

对,确实是这样。

I dont mind one way or the other.

我无所谓,怎么都行.(通用)

A:Do you want the eggs overcooked or underdone? 你的煎鸡蛋要老一点还是嫩一点?

B:I dont mind one way or the other.

我无所谓,怎么都行.

A:I know.

我知道了。

...figure out a way to ...

......想个办法。......(通用)

A:We must figure out a way to settle the dispute. 我们想个办法解决这个争端。

B:Yes,a way has to be found.

对,必须想个办法.

A:But its not easy.

但并不容易.

...give in on both sides.

......相互让步.(通用)

A:How on earth will they end the strike?

到底怎样才能结束罢工呢?

B:Theyll have to give in on both sides,I think.

我认为双方必须相互让步。

A:But neither of them wants to do so.

但他们谁也不肯这样。

B:Then the strike will last for ever.

那么这场罢工会永远持续下去的。

...play along with ones ideas for the time being.

暂时参与......的计划.(通用)

A:Are you in favor of his plan?

你们赞成他的计划吗?

B:Not really.But weve finally decided to play along with his ideas for the time being

并不赞成,我最终决定暂时参与他的计划。

A:What do you mean by that?

你那样说是什么意思?

B:We agreed with him temporarily.

我们只是暂时同意他的意见。

Theres no room for compromise.

没有妥协的余地。(通用)

A:I think wed better reach a compromise.

我认为我们最好相互让步。

B:Unfortunately,I dont think theres room for compromise in this matter.

但遗憾的是,我认为在这件事上没有妥协的余地。

A:It seems well never reach any agreement.

看来我们永远也不会达成协议了。

When in Rome,do as the Romans do.

入乡随俗.(通用)

A:We shouldnt dress very formally in the country.

我们在乡下不应该空得太正式。

B:Yeah,we should be casual when we stay with country people.

相关文档
最新文档