人教版新目标Go for it(九年级全一册)Unit13-Unit14文本及翻译
- 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
- 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
- 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。
Unit13 Section A 对话
Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话。
Jason and Susan, what are your ideas for solving these problems?
詹森和苏珊,你们解决这些问题的建议是什么?
Well, to cut down air pollution, we should take the bus or subway instead of driving.
哦,为了减少空气污染,我们应该乘公共汽车或地铁,而不是开车。
Yeah, or ride a bike.
是的,或者骑自行车。
There are other advantages of bike riding.
骑自行车有一些其他的优点。
It's good for health and it doesn't cost anything!
它有利于健康,并且它不花钱!
Great ideas!
好主意!
What about waste pollution?
怎样解决废物污染呢?
Mmm, I think simple things like bringing a bag to go shopping can help.
嗯,我认为像自带包去购物这些简单的事情能够有所帮助。
I started doing that a year ago.
一年前我就开始那样做了。
Me, too. Also, I never take wooden chopsticks or plastic forks when I buy takeaway food.
我也是。
而且当我买外卖食物时,我从不拿木筷或塑料叉子。
I use the ones at home.
我用家里的。
And remember to throw rubbish in the bins and keep public places clean and beautiful for everyone.
并且记住把垃圾扔进垃圾箱,为大家保持公共场所的干净和美丽。
So together, our actions can make a difference and lead to a better future!
因此,我们齐心协力就能改善环境,创造美好的未来!
Unit13 Section A 短文
Read the passage about sharks and complete the fact sheet below.
阅读关于鲨鱼的文章,完成下面的实况表。
Save the Sharks!
拯救鲨鱼!
Many have heard of shark fin soup.
很多人听说过鱼翅汤。
This famous and expensive dish is especially popular in southern China.
这道著名而昂贵的菜肴在中国南方特别受欢迎。
But do you realize that you're killing a whole shark each time you enjoy a bowl of shark fin soup?
但是你意识到每次你享受一碗鱼翅汤时,你正在杀死一整条鲨鱼吗?
When people catch sharks, they cut off their fins and throw the shark back into the ocean.
当人们捕捉鲨鱼时,他们割掉鱼鳍,然后将鲨鱼扔回到海洋。
This is not only cruel, but also harmful to the environment.
这不但残忍,而且对环境有害。
Without a fin, a shark can no longer swim and slowly dies.
没有了鱼鳍,鲨鱼再也不能游泳,并慢慢死去。
Sharks are at the top of the food chain in the ocean's ecosystem.
在海洋生态系统中,鲨鱼处于食物链的顶端。
If their numbers drop too low, it will bring danger to all ocean life.
如果鲨鱼数量下降太低,它将给所有的海洋生物带来危险。
Many believe that sharks can never be endangered because they are the strongest in their food chain.
很多人认为鲨鱼不可能濒危,因为它们是食物链中最强大的。
But in fact, around 70 million sharks are caught and traded in this industry every year.
但实际上,每年大约七千万的鲨鱼被捕捉并用于交易。
The numbers of some kinds of sharks have fallen by over 90 percent in the last 20 to 30 years.
在过去的20至30年里,有些种类的鲨鱼的数量下降了百分之九十多。
Environmental protection groups around the world, such as WildAid and the WWF, are teaching the public about "finning".
世界环境保护组织,如野生救援会和世界自然基金会教育公众有关"割鳍(获取鱼鳍而猎杀鲨鱼)"的行为。
They have even asked governments to develop laws to stop the sale of shark fins.
他们甚至要求政府完善法律来阻止鲨鱼鳍的销售。
So far, no scientific studies have shown that shark fins are good for health, so why eat them?
到目前为止,没有科学研究表明鲨鱼鳍对健康有益,所以为什么吃它们呢?
Help save the sharks!
帮助我们拯救鲨鱼吧!
Unit13 Section B 短文
Read the passage and complete the chart below.
阅读文章,完成下面的表格。
Rethink, Reuse, Recycle!
反思,再利用,再循环!
Do you often throw away things you don't need anymore?
你经常扔掉不再需要的东西吗?
Have you ever thought about how these things can actually be put to good use?
你曾经考虑过怎样将这些东西好好利用吗?
Nothing is a waste if you have a creative mind.
如果你有创新思维,没有东西是废物。
You have probably never heard of Amy Hayes, but she is a most unusual woman.
你可能从未听说过埃米·海斯,但她是一个很不寻常的女人。
She lives in a house in the UK that she built herself out of rubbish.
她住在英国,房子是她自己用废弃物建造而成的。
The windows and doors come from old buildings around her town that were pulled down.
门窗来自她城镇附近被摧毁的老建筑。
The top of the house is an old boat turned upside down. 房顶是一条被转过来的旧船。
And the gate in front of her house is made of rocks and old glass bottles.
房前的大门是由石头和旧玻璃瓶做成的。
Amy recently won a prize from the Help Save Our Planet Society.
最近埃米获得了由"帮助拯救我们的星球协会"颁发的奖项。
The president said, "Amy is an inspiration to us all."
协会主席说:"埃米鼓舞了我们大家。
"
Amy isn't the only one who is good at recycling.
埃米并不是唯一擅长循环利用的人。
Jessica Wong from Hong Kong uses old clothes that people don't wear anymore to make bags.
来自香港的杰西卡·王用人们不再穿的旧衣服做包。
She has been doing this for a few years now.
现在她做这件事已经很多年了。
She opened a small shop where she sells her bags, and she has also set up a website to sell them online.
她开了一家卖包的小店,她还建立了一个网站,在网上卖她的包。
She especially likes to use old jeans to make handbags. 她尤其喜欢用旧牛仔制作手提包。
Her bags are cute and useful.
她的包可爱又实用。
"I plan to write a book about new ways to use old clothes," she said.
"我计划写一本书,关于旧衣服利用的新方法,"她说,
"I hope people can read my book and enjoy it!"
我希望人们能够读我的书并喜欢它!"
Wang Tao set up a small business in Shanghai four years ago.
四年前王涛在上海开办了一家小公司。
He is known for using iron and other materials from old cars to make beautiful art pieces.
他因使用铁和其他旧车材料来制作美丽的艺术作品而出名。
Some are large pieces that look like animals or humans, and some are smaller pieces you can put at home.
一些是看起来像动物或人的巨大作品,一些是可以放在家里的小作品。
The more popular works can even be seen in art shops around the city.
在全城的艺术品商店里甚至能看到更受欢迎的作品。
Wang Tao hopes to set up a "metal art" theme park to show people the importance of environmental protection.
王涛希望成立一个"金属艺术"主题公园,向人们展示环境保护的重要性。
Not only can the art bring happiness to others,
艺术不仅能给别人带来快乐,
but it also shows that even cold, hard iron can be brought back to life with a little creativity.
而且它也表明,只需要用稍许创意甚至能使冰冷、坚硬的铁产生活力。
Unit14 Section A 对话
Role-play the conversation.
分角色表演对话。
Which teachers will you miss the most after junior high school, Clara?
克拉拉,初中毕业后你会最想念哪几位老师?
Ms. Lee and Mr. Brown.
李老师和布朗先生。
I know that Ms. Lee was always patient with you in math class.
我知道在数学课上李老师总是对你很有耐心。
She helped you to work out the answers yourself no matter how difficult they were.
无论问题有多难,她都帮助你,让你自己算出答案。
Yes, and Mr. Brown guided me to do a lot better in science.
是的,布朗先生指导着我在科学上做得更好。
He always took the time to explain things to me clearly whenever I couldn't understand anything.
每当我不能理解一些事情时,他总是花费时间给我解释清楚。
Who will you miss?
你会怀念谁呢?
Ms. Griffin. She encouraged me in English class.
格里芬女士。
在英语课上她鼓励我。
She always told me, "You can do it!"
她总是告诉我,"你可以做到!"
Because of her, I put in more effort and my exam scores doubled.
因为她,我投入了更多的努力,我的考试分数翻倍。
Shall we get each of them a card and gift to say thank you?
我们给他们每个人买一张卡片和一件礼物来答谢好吗?
Good idea. Let's go shopping tomorrow!
好主意。
咱们明天去购物吧!
Unit14 Section A 短文
Read the passage and answer the questions.
阅读文章,回答问题。
I Remember
我记得
Looking back at these past three years
回顾这逝去的三年时光
I remember many things
我想起很多
Trying to be on time for morning readings 尽量按时早读
Running when the lunch bell rings
午餐铃响时飞奔
I remember the excitement
记得那兴奋的时光
Of the school sports clay each year
每年的学校运动会
The many long hours of training
进行长时间的训练
Pride of overcoming fear
因克服恐惧而骄傲
I remember starting day one
我记得上学的第一天
The shyest in my whole class
我是全班最害羞的
Never speaking to anyone
从不与别人交谈
And thinking I would not pass
我认为我迈不过这个坎
Then slowly I made some new friends 后来慢慢地我交了一些新朋友
To remember forever
永远记得
Helping each other with homework
作业上互相帮助
Getting better together
共同进步
Preparing for art festivals
为艺术节作准备
And making a great big mess
结果弄得一团糟
Having fun at New Year's parties
在新年聚会上开心地玩
Wishing everyone the best
给每个人最好的祝福
We have learned a different language 我们学习了一种不同的语言
That is from a foreign land
它来自异国他乡
English brings many challenges
英语带来了许多挑战
We work hard to understand
我们刻苦学习去理解
And now it's time to graduate
现在毕业的时刻到了
We will leave our lovely school
我们将离开美丽的学校
I can't believe it's been three years 我无法相信三年已过
I'm trying to keep my cool
我在尽力保持冷静
But it's difficult not to cry
但很难抑制哭泣
I'll miss the school trees and flowers 我会怀念学校的一花一木
And our kind and caring teachers
还有我们和蔼体贴的老师
Wonderful memories of ours
我们美好的回忆
Unit14 Section B 短文
Read the passage and answer the questions.
读文章,回答问题。
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们,
Thank you for coming today to attend the graduation ceremony at No. 3 Junior High School.
感谢你们今天来参加第三中学的毕业典礼。
First of all, I'd like to congratulate all the students who are here today.
首先,我想祝贺今天在这里的所有学生。
I remember meeting all of you when you were just starting Grade 7 at this school.
当你们刚刚步入这所学校的七年级时,我就与你们所有人就相识了。
You were all so full of energy and thirsty for knowledge. 你们所有人都充满了活力和对知识的渴望。
And yes, some of you were a little difficult to deal with! 并且,你们有些人有点儿难以对付!
But today I see a room full of talented young adults who are full of hope for the future.
但今天我看到了一屋子对未来充满希望的、有天赋的年轻人。
You've all grown up so much and I'm so proud of you. 你们都已经长这么大了,我为你们骄傲。
Although you've all worked very hard over the last three years, none of you did it alone.
在过去的三年里,尽管你们学习都很刻苦,但你们没有一个人能独立学习。
I hope you'll remember the important people in your lives who helped and supported you —your parents, your teachers and your friends.
我希望你们要记住在生活中帮助过你们、支持过你们的那些重要的人——你们的父母、老师和朋友。
Please consider what they've done for you and what they mean to you.
请考虑一下他们为你做了什么,他们对你意味着什么,
Never fail to be thankful to the people around you.
永远不要忘了感谢你周围的这些人。
Lastly, the end of junior high school is the beginning of a new life.
最后,初中生活的结束是新生活的开始。
I don't need to tell you that life in senior high school will be harder and that you have many difficult tasks ahead of you.
我不需要告诉你们高中的生活将更辛苦,并且在你们面前会有很多艰巨的任务。
You'll make mistakes along the way, but the key is to learn from your mistakes and never give up.
一路走来,你会犯错误,但关键是从错误中学习,并且永不放弃。
But along with difficulties, there will also be many exciting things waiting for you.
但伴随着困难,也将有很多令人振奋的事情等着你。
Behind each door you open are chances to learn new things, and you have the ability to make your own choices.
你打开的每扇门的后面是学习新东西的机会,并且你有能力做出自己的选择。
Choose wisely and be responsible for your decisions and actions.
明智地做选择,并对你的决策和行动负责。
Although you have to go your separate ways now, I hope that in a few years' time, you'll come back to visit our school.
尽管你们现在不得不分开,但我希望几年后,你们会回来参观我们的学校。
As you set out on your new journey, you shouldn't
forget where you came from.
在新的旅行启程之际,不应忘了你来自何处。
The future is yours.
未来是你们的。
Good luck and hope to see you again sometime soon! 祝你们好运,并希望在不久的将来再次见到你们!。