广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语

  1. 1、下载文档前请自行甄别文档内容的完整性,平台不提供额外的编辑、内容补充、找答案等附加服务。
  2. 2、"仅部分预览"的文档,不可在线预览部分如存在完整性等问题,可反馈申请退款(可完整预览的文档不适用该条件!)。
  3. 3、如文档侵犯您的权益,请联系客服反馈,我们会尽快为您处理(人工客服工作时间:9:00-18:30)。

广交会执勤人员常用的英语口语常用短语

请走安检通道

please take the security passage

请接受安全检查

please accept security check

请把照相机(摄像机)打开, 接受检查

please switch on your camera for examination 请把物品拿回

please take back your belongings

请出示护照

please show me your passport

请举起双臂(为了检查)

please raise your arms

请把随身物品放在篮子里

please put your belongings in the basket 请出示身份证

please show me your identification

请排队等候

please wait in line

请耐心等

please be patient

常用句子

1. Now the inspection of your luggage is over.

你的行李现在已经检查完了。

2. Have you got anything with you on your person?

你身上带了什么东西吗?

3. The officer of the Frontie Inspection Station will be with us during the search.

这位边防检查站的人员在执行搜查时将在场。

4. Our policy is:Leniency to those who confess; severity to those who resist.

我们的政策是:坦白从宽,抗拒从严。”

5. That'll be all.

手续办好了。

1.请问当事人是否还在现场?

Is the person concerned still present on the scene?

2.对不起,请您讲慢一点。

Excuse me, a little slower please.

或Excuse me, would you mind speaking a little slower?

3.对不起,请您重复一遍。

Sorry, I beg your pardon.

4.请别着急。

Don't be nervous. 或 Don't be anxious. Take it easy.

5.请将XX的体貌特征告诉我们,我们一定为您尽力查找。

Please tell us what XX looks like. We'll try our best to help you.

6.请放心。我们的民警正在赶来的路上,请您不要着急。

Take it easy, please. Our policemen are coming.

7.别担心,我们会逮住罪犯的。

No worries, we will try to catch the suspect.

8.我们已经接到报警。

We've received the report for police service.

9.请你稍等,我们很快就到。

Just a minute, please. We'll get to the scene very soon.

10.对不起,电话太多,让您久等了。

I am sorry for keeping you waiting so long, but the line has been busy.

11.您反映的情况很重要,我们一定认真处理,非常感谢。

What you reported is very important. We'll deal with it seriously. Thank you very much.

12.非常乐意为您服务,请别客气。

You are welcome. It's our pleasure to help you.

13. 感谢您的监督。

Thank you for your advice.

14. 谢谢合作。

Thanks for your cooperation.

15.沿这条路直走,在第二个路口向左/右拐。

Go down this way, and turn left/right at the second crossing.

常用单词

booth 展位 hall 展厅 isle 通道

explosive n. 爆炸物,炸药rigorously adv. 严格的,严厉的frisk n. 搜身

姓 family name

年 year

名 First (Given) Name

月 month

性别 sex

偕行人数 accompanying number 男 male

职业 occupation

女 female

专业技术人员 professionals & technical 国籍 nationality

行政管理人员 legislators &administrators 国籍 country of citizenship

办事员 clerk

护照号 passport No.

商业人员 commerce

原住地 country of Origin

服务人员 service

前往目的地国 destination country

农民 farmer

登机城市 city where you boarded

相关文档
最新文档